It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 The Wild Adventure 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pikachu walked out of the gym carefully and heard Mudster and Growlithe talking.

"Yup. I don't drink coffee though. I'm just hyper since I ate all those berries."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster nodded and whispered, "I think she's on drugs..." he said secretly.

Muddy shook his head and said, "Pikachu's always been like that, on the drugs I mean..." he laughed and then went on, "So, where are we heading now...?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Char got out of the building and saw Mudster. And asked him. "So were are we going now. Are we going to explore around here a bit more?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster shook his head and said, "Nah, we're taking the speedboat to the next city..." he pointed over to the boat and smiled, "I'm a pretty good driver myself..." he said proudly.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"I heard that!"Pikachu said, smacking both Mudkips.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sorry..." both the Mudkips same at the same time.

Mudster then ran up to the speedboat and hopped up to the steering wheel, "Let's go Ultima!" he ordered.

Last edited by Crunchy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yay!"Pikachu said, hopping on the boat with a few Oran Berries she found nearby.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All right, I am back, I am ready to...hey...we beat it! YAY!!!"

Ralts saw Mudster beckoning twoards him, Ralts Teleports there.

"So, where are we going now?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I dunno.."Pikachu said as she ate a few Oran Berries to restore her health.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I think the nearest town is by a beach." Growlithe smiled. "Oooh, a beach. I wanna find sea glass!" She eargerly ran around in circles.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The beach???"Char said a little sad. He then remembered when he was a little charmander. Char was laying down on the sand and a big wave almost took out his fire on his tail.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster started up the speedboat and zoomed across the waves, each one like little mini-jump, Mudster was enjoying this.

After awhile, they finally got to the beach, Mudster jumped out of the boat and onto the sand, "That was fun, now, where on the beach of Slateport City..." he said as he checked the map.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Looks like there are a lot of trainers here, why dont we free some pokemon?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I don't know about that, there are a lot of them. I think they'll probably have water type pokemon. Finally, an ADVANTAGE!!!!!"

Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy jumped off the speedboat with Growlithe still riding on his back as he shook his head in disappointment, "Guys, they're only little kids, it's not like they're gonna be mean to their Pokemon...look, they're actually having a good time with all the Azurills..." he pointed out as he sighed.

Mudster ran up to a cabin from up on the hill, "Come on guys, lets hang out in here for awhile, I don't know about you, but I'm sleepy..." he yawned.
Mudster ran into the empty place and picked himself a nice spot so he could sleep.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sure, the pokemon look happy enough."Pikachu said, following Mudster to the cabin. Then, she read the sign.

"Something related to cold drinks...I want one!"Pikachu said, entering the cabin. She saw bottles of soda pop at the other end. She started running torwards the bottles.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I just want to know, now that everyone has another RP they're in, if you guys still want to go on, because I still do...))

Mudster and Muddy entered the cabin.

Mudster picked a nice table to sit under and did so as he turned to the Charmander walking in, "Hey Char, why didn't you want to evolve in the first place?" he asked curiously.

Muddy hopped beside Mudster and placed Growlithe down in front of him, "Hey, it's not very comfy sitting on the floor, does anybody have a blanket or something we can sleep on...?" he asked.
Suddenly, Muddy noticed a huge box over in the corner, "Let's go!" he smiled towards Growlithe.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Of course I want to go on! I'm in 4 role plays and I still want to! Besides, I have to blow up a pokemart with you guys!!!! :twisted: ))
Pikachu skipped over to the other end of the cabin and grabbed a soda pop. Then she opened it and started drinking it.

"Hey guys, this soda pop's really good!"Pikachu said, beckoning to the soda pop.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe smiled and jumped in the box. She nodded her head up and down. "It's warm in here!" She barked.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu walked over, sipping her Soda Pop. She took two bottles, then said,"Since you guys are clearly going to play in that box, I shall deliver you some refreshments."
Pikachu tossed the two bottles into the box, sitting down to sip hers.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy jumped inside too, "Thanks Pikachu!" he nodded as he playfully tackled Growlithe to the edge of the box and hugged her.
Muddy then whispered something into her ear that he had never ever said before, "I love you!" he smiled sweetly as he kissed Growlithe on the cheek.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe laughed and jumped on top of Muddy. She whispered in his ear. "Me too!" She smiled real big.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu decided to laugh inside her own head about Muddy and Growlithe's romance.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Romance is twisted and just plain wierd.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hee hee, you're catching up ya know :wink: ))

Muddy kissed Growlithe three times before getting up and fetching the bottles, "Soda Pop...?" he offered.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu finished the refreshing Soda Pop, then burped very loudly.

"Sorry guys!!"
((Tee Hee. I got to go now. I am hungry.))

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next