It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Team Journey 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Because of your last review on my story. And I'll be floating around.]]

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Its okay Paul! Your Ghastly was just saying hi. Go Ralts!"

"Ralts!"

Ralts starts playing with Ghastly

"So Paul, what are your plans with pokemon?"

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul watched the two small pokemon playing with each other and then looked back up to Nick. "Plans? I don't really have any, I just want to travel through collecting a good bunch of Pokemon I can relate with. What about you?" Paul turned back to watch the two pokemon.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, I want to aim to be in the Elite Four, I know that it will probably never happen, but its my dream, and I will try to fufill it. It seems that Ghastly and Ralts like each other very much!"

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You want to be in the Elite 4. Well everyone should have a dream. If you don't what do you have to live for. I just want to be a successful Pokemon Breeder, but I'm going on a pokemon journey first so I know what things pokemon like." Paul looked back at the pkemon, without looking back at Nick he carried on talking. "Yeah they seem to like each other, the Prof said my Gastly was to energetic but he doesn't seem it."

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack folded his arms and turned to Paul, "I'm gonna become Champion!" he said proudly nodding his head, "Winning every match, defeating all Gym Leaders, and taking on the Elite Four!" he smirked, "Nobody will be able stop me, not even all of you put together!" he laughed and then put out his right hand to Paul, "I'm Zack by the way, nice to meet ya!" he used his left hand to pat Igglybuff on his head, "And this is Igglybuff."

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hi Zack! Hi Igglypuff! Nice to meet you. My name is Nick...Ralts!"

Ralts comes running back to Nick

"And this is Ralts"

"Ralts!"

"Nice to meet you!"

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You're not very good at role-playing, are you Birdknight?))

Zack nodded as he still had his eyes fixed at the Gastly the other trainer had, "Yeah...nice to meet ya...Ralts..." he replied.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hi Ghastly and Ralts! This is Absol!" Caroline said, petting Absol. "What is the elite 4? I've never heard of them."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hello Zack, Igglybuff. I'm Paul and this is my Gastly, Phantom." Paul tunred around and pointed to where the Gastly was, only to have him fly over to see an Absol. Paul turned around scratching the back of his head and laughing. "Well there was Gastly."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack nodded, "Yeah, it's gonna be a tough couple of weeks, but I'm sure we'll control our Pokemon soon enough..." he smiled turning his head towards the Igglybuff on his shoulder.
Zack walked up to Caroline, "The Elite Four are the ones who test us to see if we have what it takes to become Champion, we get Badges from gyms to gain approval to face them..." he closed his eyes in thought, he was serious.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Charly, I have kinda had it up to here with you criticizing me. In almost every roleplay you do it! And yes,this site has been my first roleplaying expierience)

"Well then, I guess we will have to get all the badges to challenge them. But what is the first badge we get? All the gyms probably have lots of different things that they specialize in. Anyone know?"

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You two stop arguing, if you can't get along fine, just don't bring it here))

Paul walked over to the three pokemon and strocking the Absol, "Yeah Zack hit the nail on the head, but I don't think I've seen you before. I'm Paul. I love your Absol by the way"

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack nodded, "Each Gym Leader specializes in one type each...I forget the types, but we'll find out one way or another..." he shrugged.

Igglybuff hid inside Zack's bag, because of all the people around her frighten the little Pokemon.

Zack scratched his head, "Igglybuff, they're not gonna hurt you..." he sighed.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm Caroline. This is my Absol." she said quietly.

Absol, hearing the compliment, looked very satisfied and started grooming herself.

"Well, so are we going?" Caroline said impaitiently, check to see if she had everything in her knapsack.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well nice to meet you Caroline, I wan to get going too. Your Absol is looking rather smug at the moment." Paul started patting the Absol on the head. Phantom started getting jealous and fired a Will-O-Wisp at Paul's hand. "Arhh! What the hell was that." Paul looked over to where the shot had come from, all that was there was his gastly. "So I guess you want some attention huh?"

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oooh, I remember! We have to battle the Gym leaders and obtain... badges." Caroline said suddenly. "Aww.. that igglybuff is sooo cute! Hello little Igglybuff! You're really cute!" she said.

Caroline watched her absol groom herself. "Ok, Absol, get back into your pokeball. We might be going soon." She pressed a button on the pokeball and a flash of red light took the pokemon into the ball. "Wait! I forgot!" Caroline exclamed. She dashed into the lab, booted up the PC, and took out a potion. Then she arrived back outside.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack smiled, "Wow, you're quick, we still have ages to go before we leave..." he shrugged.

The Igglybuff smiled and floated up to Caroline's head to rub against her hair.

Zack laughed, "Looks like Igglybuff likes you too, Caroline!" he folded his arms again and went on, "Hopefully she becomes more brave and less shy than she already is..." he nodded.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alana, greatful for everyone's attention not on her she knelt down and took off her back pack, shifting the Pokeball and book around. She opened the tan bag and put her new book in it, barely fitting it in the cramped space. The girl then attached the Pokeball to her belt where the 'ball strap' had been placed.

[[Ball strap as in the thing that keeps them attached, seriously how do they just sort of stick to their belts?]]

Then she slung her bag back on as she stood. Everyone seemed nice, a wave of relief went through her. She felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from her, and she relaxed a bit.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( lol, I am going to turn my attention on you now crimson :P ))

"Aww.. you like playing with my hair, don't you?" she said to the igglybuff. Her absol came up and tried to sniff the igglybuff.

She turned towards Alana, trying to strike up a conversation, since the girl had barely talked. "Can we see you shellder? I bet it's really awesome."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((I've missed a lot. I think I'm just not going to do this Role Play. Just forget me. :D ))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hesitantly she reached for the PokeBall and released her Shelder. It looked like all the other ones she had seen. The shell Pokemon looked up at everyone with curious eyes.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack stared at the Shellder, "Hey, that's a Water Pokemon, huh?" he asked as scratched his head and said, "Cool Pokemon, my name's Zack, and this is my Igglybuff!" he smiled holding out the balloon Pokemon.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She smiled meekly at Zack, "Uh yeah, I'm Alana." She blinked when the ballon pokemon was held in front of her face and smiled sweetly at it. Alana knelt down and picked up her energetic Shelder. She held it where the Igglybuff and Shelder could see each other with more ease. "Shelder this is Igglybuff."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Your very yellow sad face has prusuaded me. I guess I'll just say I'm with all of you and I got my Eevee already. I need to read the past..3 pages.))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next