It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 The Wild Adventure 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Dewford town is really big!"he said. "What are we going to do here Mudster?"Char said.
"And hello there Growlithe."

((Is there two mudkips? Muddy and Mudster are they both Mudkips?))

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster started running around Char, "Well, we're taking out each gym!" he explained, "Each gym has a rare Pokemon, so, I catch them!" he stopped, "The gym we last visited had these weird trainers in it, and they attacked me without saying anything..."
The Mudkip thought to himself for a bit and before turning back to the Charmander, "So, are you ready to hit the next gym?" he asked.

((Did you read everything?))

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Im ready to hit the next gym"he nodded "I have gotten a lot stronger since I last saw you guys." Char then wondered what kind of pokemon he'll be facing. "I might even evolve!!"he said happily.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster ran up to the gym's door as it slid open, "But Char, I like you as you are..." he smiled.
Mudster then ran into the gym and looked around the huge battleground, thousands of black hooded men were staring at him, "Char, you take the right, I've got the left..." he nodded.

((By the way, these guys don't use Pokemon.))

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay!"he nodded. One of the men jumped out and tryed to grab Char by its tail. But Char gotten a lot quicker. And Char ran and looked back and he used flamethrower on him. "That was easy!" he said.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7597/pokemonwildadventureyi7.png

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((That looks heaps good :D Thanks :wink: ))

Mudster took to the left and used his Takedown to bowl them over. Mudster then jumped up and waterguned a few more slamming them into the walls.
The Mudkip looked over to Char, "How are you going, are you evolving yet...?" he yelled as he dodged the grasp of more humans.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Wow PMR that banner is so cool!!!!!!!!!!! It rocks!:D ))
Pikachu hopped out of the boat and ran into the gym. There were tons of black hooded men. She saw Mudster and Char taking care of some men, and looked for someplace she could kick human butt. Finally, she saw a few men a few yards away who were talking.

This is my chance for a surprise attack.,Pikachu thought, so she unleashed a powerful thunderbolt, which knocked out the men.

That was fun! Let's see who else I can take care of..

Pikachu unleashed a few more thunderbolts and knocked out more men.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Char took out some more guys with his flamethrowers. "Heh they arent that hard."he said with a smile on his face. But then one of the men kicked
Char."Ouch!!! he said outloud. Char was so mad he did his rage attack on the black hooded-men. It took him out in one hit.

Then Char started glowing. "I think im evolving!!"he said. "But I think it's to early." Char then took a everstone and equiped it to himself to stop evolving.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster started dashing through the men with his tackle, "Cool stone, that stops you from evolving, huh?" he smiled, knowing that Char was going to stay the same.

Suddenly, all the black hooded men backed off and headed outside, leaving only one big guy. He laughed evilly and sent out a giant Machamp.

Mudster glared up at his foe, "Boy, he's a big Pokemon..." he clenched his teeth and got ready for battle.

((Okay, don't control the Machamp or its trainer, because that's my job :wink: ))

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay, I know that I am strong against fighting pokemon. So here I go!"

Ralts does handsigns

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!"

Ralts multiplied into about 20 of her, surrounding Machamp

Ralts did some more handsigns

"TELEPORTATION JUTSU!"

Ralts started teleporting into different formations (star, circle, square...to confuse the machamp)

"MAGIC LEVITIATION JUTSU!!"

Ralts started to emit a purple glow, lifted his hands and used confusion on Machamp.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Nice try, but this is gonna be one hell of a fight!))

Machamp laughed and started spinning its arms around wildly, sending the small Ralts into a wall. He laughed again and started focusing for his next attack.

Mudster fell back and stared blankly at the monster, "What the...it's...crazy...how do we defeat it...?" he asked shaking at what he witnessed.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Dang it! My bed time is earlier now, and you guys post a whole page without me? :P And PMR, your signiture rules. I'll have to put it in mine...one the tags listen to me. I'll be lost for a while...)))

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Aaargh! This guy is really tough! Hay Mudster, want to try our combination attack again?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey let me take a piece of him." he said while putting his hands up. "Take this." Char used his metal claw attack on Machamp. "Heh not so tough after all. Char used his attack again but missed this time and he fell on the ground.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Hey, I need to help too!"Pikachu said, using a strong thunderbolt on the Machamp, then jumping up for a Slam attack.

((Lol Birdknight..))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll help you Pikachu."Char said. "Take this Machamp!!" Char said, using a very strong Metal Claw on Machamp. "Are you okay Pikachu?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Machamp took the Charmander's first blow, but then kicked him to the wall after Char fell over. He then focused on Pikachu, he launched himself at her and picked her up, storming his way across to the Charmander and grabbed him too. Machamp let out a roar and slammed the two Pokemon together, letting them fall helplessly to the ground.

Mudster got up and yelled, "NOOOOOOOO!!!" he then ran up and jumped onto Machamp's head.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu was slammed to the ground. She was very angry.

"NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. I'LL SHOW YOU POWER. TRUE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pikachu said,then used a Quick Attack to get Mudster off of Machamp's head. After that, she ran a few yards away from the Machamp and charged, her body glowing with a electical field.

"TAKE THIS, YOU BIG DUMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY, VERY SORRY THAT YOU MESSED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!"Pikachu yelled. Then, she speeded up and jumped, colliding with the Machamp with so much force, she was plummeted back and onto the ground. She had barely enough strength left to say,"Is he finished off yet?"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Heh great job Pikachu!"he said. Then Char got up and looked at Machoke.Then Char said, "I think he fainted but im not sure."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Thanks..."Pikachu said weakly, as she lay down.

"I don't know if I'll make it...that was a strong Volt Tackle.."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To make sure Machamp was knocked out Char used all his power for one more attack.
" You shall Pay for hurting all of my friends! Take My Rage attack!!!" After Char did his Rage attack he could barley stand.
But he had one more thing to say."Heh now I know he is finish now!"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Morale of the story: STAY THE HECK AWAY PIKACHU :wink: ))

Machamp was tired and felt weak, he stumbled left and right, but then in the end fell straight on top of Pikachu. The fighting Pokemon fainted.
The hooded man left the area as the dust settled onto the battleground.

Mudster caught the monster with his snag machine and ran over to Pikachu, "Pikachu, Pikachu, please, say something..." he said as he shook the all most dead Pikachu, tears started falling from the Mudkips face, "Pikachu, no, don't leave me..." he told her as he closed his eyes, the water from Mudster

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Really..what was your supreme idea then? :evil: Pikachu is protective! *sticks out tongue* ))
Pikachu, who had just been crushed by the Machamp, couldn't open her eyes, but heard Mudster talking. Finally, using her last bit of strength, she opened her eyes a crack and said,"I'm fine, just help me get the heck out of here.", then closed her eyes.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster jumped out of the building and ran up to the others who were still outside, "Hey, Growlithe, Muddy, look at this..." he presented the badge, "Pretty cool, Pikachu totally went crazy in there, she took out that a giant Machamp!" he smiled.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe looked at the badge. "She did? Wow, she must of had a lot of caffine." She smiled.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next