It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Legendary Dogs in Coloseum 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Is it possible to still find Entei Suicune & Raikou even if their Cipher admins are defeated near the end of the game? I would like to trade them to my Emerald, but I don't want to make the mistake of losing them. Also, how did you guys cathc them? Obviously the master ball is an option, but I had a hard time snagging Entei when he was in the red zone & using ultra balls.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can still caputure them even when you've defeated the "final" boss. You have another and should I even say unlimited chances to capture them in the Deep Colloseum, which is located in the Under once you've beat the game.

As for the second question, I always capture the Dogs using either Ultra Balls or Net Balls. I also try to catch them the first time I encounter them, as most of the Shadow Pokemon in Colloseum are pretty bad.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:53 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Surprisingly enough, the trick for the GB & GBA for catching PKMN works, only I find that holding down the control stick doesn't work, just pressing "A" between the pokeball's movements. I've caught 7 Shadow PKMN using it, but there's trouble w/the dogs, as w/any Legendary. I thought I heard somewhere that throwing an ultra ball & then a great ball will catch a PKMN. Haven't tried it yet.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wouldn't trust things like that if I were you. I'm not sure if the "hit A" evrytime the ball rolls works, but throwing an Ultra Ball then a Great Ball definately won't work. I don't think there are any capture cheats or anything in the game, however, there is the "M Ball Glitch".

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:37 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I heard about that, but I haven't even beaten Venus yet. (She beat me). My PKMN are weak at this point, I have a lv 43 {croconaw} , 39 {espeon} , 37 {medicham} , 35 {umbreon} , 35 {slugma} , & 35 {furret} . I need to do more training on MT. Battle or at least leave some of them w/the daycare lady.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

dude let ur crawna evolve as well as your slugma

Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

you can always wait until you have the master ball and then use the glitch:

use the masterball as your first Pokemon turn, and then before the second pokemon does a move switch the masterball with any other pokeball. it will catch the pokemon without fail and wont use up your masterball. (in fact it wont use up any pokeball, and you can use this trick to have unlimited ultraballs, great balls etc....)

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]