It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Starter Experiment 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah we might as well. I don't feel like wandering around outside" Jamie said as he walked towards the door.

Nido watched Jamie head towards the door before continuing to play with Spike.

"Coming Will?" Jamie asked.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Yah come on Spike, let's go check out are dorms then you can play with Nido some more." Will said as Spike trotted along beside him.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline walked towards the dorm, then turned back, beconed to Thorn and Teresa and said, "Come on you guys, we should go find our rooms. We don't want Dr. Willow to take away our pokemon for not being in the dorm or something.." She shuddered, picking up Vixie and holding her tight.

((This RP reminds me of Harry Potter :D))

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa nodded and followed, Thunder trotting beside her, black eyes bright.

I have this crazy assumption that he's going to do something stupid...

Teresa thought as she glanced at her horse.

((Hey guys, this might be my last post in a while, for about a week.))

Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline walked into the dorm. She found her room and sat down on it. "Well, Vixie, here's our bed! Like it?" she asked the Vulpix. She set down all of her stuff and walked around. There was no sign of Dr. Willow, that was good.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[eh...Houndour is in its pokeball, so Vixie and Houndour haven't met yet. I put it there after it hatched so I could clean off the egg goo. And Xaliaphous, I understand you came in late but I would appreciate if you would make a post about the mind sweep, when your egg hatched and what it was. It can be in a flash back.]]

Thorn entered the dorms and searched for the girls' bathroom. Once she found it, she let Houndour out of its PokeBall and began to coo to it. This was the first time it had seen water, let alone have a bath. It did not like the idea of a bath, but after much splashing the goo was finally off it. Houndour sat on a towel its owner had provided as she cleaned up the mess they made before Dr. Willow found it.

Then, Thorn took her Houndour, that she had wrapped in a towel cocoon with only its head was sticking out of, into the bedroom. After finding her bed she put Houndour down on the bed and it barked a little at her as she rummaged through a bag. Finally she found what she was looking for, an apple. She used a pocket knife to cut the apple into fourths and unwrapped Houndour from the towel.

She fed one fourth to her pokemon and waited for its reaction. It barked and took a step towards her, one of its paws resting on her legs, as it reached for another piece. Thorn chuckled at it and fed it again. "You like apples don't you? We'll have to find more foods you'll like."

Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Err..mind sweep? What's that? [I'm such an idiot..]))
Crystal walked to the dorms. "This is where I stay...right?" She looked at Calio. She walked into the girls bathroom. Calio wiggled and hollered a little bit. "Shh..." Crystal patted Calio's head. She looked around and sat down on a small bench. "Wow...this reminds me of when you hatched."

"Welcome Crystal." An egg was sitting down on the ground. "Who's egg is that?" Crystal was confused. "That's your egg. You will take care of it when it hatches and when it lives." She nodded and took the egg in her arms. "Oh, of course!" Crystal walked around in her bedroom and slept with the egg. She took it wherever she went.
The egg wiggled. It started making sounds. "Sne...sneasel..." Crystal looked at the egg in surprise. "Oh, it's hatching!" She smiled and watched the egg wiggle and crack. Pretty soon, a male Sneasel popped out.
"Aww! Your so adorable!" Crystal hugged the Sneasel. He wiggled and growled. Crystal sat him on the bed. "I'll call you Calio!"

Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Uh the thing before you get your egg. When the psychic pokemon sweep your mind before deciding what egg you get...check out the first post in and out of character by me, and the other first posts of the others.]]

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh. Ok thanks. I'm such a moron, I never pay attention to anything. I'll edit my post later tonight.))

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline sat down on her bed, took something out of her backpack, then tucked the backpack neatly under her bed. "Hey, Vixie!" she called to it as she held up a red rubber ball. "Look what I have!"
Vixie ran over and started hopping on the ball. She played with it for a while, then got bored and started walking towards the bathroom. "Vixie! Come back here!" Caroline called, then got up and started following the Vulpix. Thorn and another girl were at the sink. Thorn's Houndour looked very clean. The other girl had a Sneasel. It was soo cute, with little tiny claws, wiggling in the girls arm. She stared at it for a while, then picked up Vixie and shyly said, "Hi. Your Sneasel's really cute."

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa plopped down onto her own bed, and smiled at Thunder as he looked around curiously, bright black eyes taking in his new surroundings.

"Heh, you little cutie, you. Get back over here."

Thunder just stared at her, then pranced back after a while. He stood near her, and the girl cuddled it's fur. Teresa looked up, and smiled.

"All of you have really cute pokemon...."

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thanks. Your Ponyta is really awesome." Caroline said. "Oh, I just remembered! Vixie, what moves do you know?"
The vulpix stared curiously at Caroline before unleashing a small flame from its mouth. "Hey! What attack was that?" she asked. "Good job, Vixie!"
Caroline wandered out of the bathroom, having forgotten why she was there in the first place, picked up the rubber ball, and put it by her bed. Then she sat down and opened a container which had finely chopped pokemon food in it. She fed 4 pieces to Vixie, one at a time. She could tell Vixie was getting sleepy. She opened her backpack and took out a pokeball. "Here Vixie," she said softly, "You can take a nap here." I'll let you out when you're nap is finished. Go on.." Caroline opened the pokeball and let Vixie in. Then she put the pokeball on the bedside table and walked back to the girls bathroom, where everyone else was.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[XD I think some of you are confused. Thorn was in the bathroom and now she's in the bedroom.]]

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{{ You're talking about me, right? xD Everyone but you is in the bathroom, right? Why are we in the bathroom anyway? :P }}

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[I don't know about the others, all I know is that Houndour was a gooey mess...and it needed to be cleaned up.]]

Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Stop! You are all lobbying in the bathroom! It is strictly forbidden for students to be in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes! There are many students waiting outside, wetting themselves, because of you all! This calls for immediate consequences! You will all have detention after Dr. Oake's Battle class, in my room. I shall now have to decide what your punishment will be. Good day! :evil: *evil laugh*"

Dr. Willow exits the room.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crystal smiled. "Thanks!" She looked at Vixie. "Your Vulpix is cute too." She listened to Dr. Willow, and stuck her tounge out. "By the way, what's your name?"

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Excuse me young lady, what did you just do? That will be another 30 minutes in my office, now all of you to your rooms...NOW!" :evil:

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[I am so glad that Thorn is in her room avoiding getting into trouble.]]

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I am the master of trouble. I love trouble. :D ))
Crystal walked out of the girl's bathroom and into her bedroom. She laid down Calio and patted his head. "Such a good boy." She poured out some pokefood. "Here you go!" She laid down on her bed and sighed. "And yet there's a limit to how many people are in the bathroom?" She laughed. "I though 14 and 15 year-olds could hold it."

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Bidknight just wants to torture the girls by playing a mean teacher xP Oh, and my Vulpix is in its pokeball, taking a nap.))
Caroline was a little annoyed at Crystal for getting them into more trouble. But she walked into Crystal's bedroom anyway. "I'm Caroline," she said. "Whats your name? Does you sneasel have a name?"

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie ran ahead to the entrance to the dorms where Damien had pinned up a list of room pairings.

"Let's see... Jamie Coldwater.." Jamie said, tracing a line to a name opposite his. "Will... I guess we're roomates"

Jamie doubled back and found Will with Spike and Nido.

"Looks like we're sharing a room" Jamie smiled.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey kids, welcome to the dorm, it seems that you are a little lost and a bit confused, so would you guys like me to show you both to your dorms?"

Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crystal looked at Caroline, and smiled. "His's name is Calio." She patted his head. "Say hi!" She laughed.
((Only I'm in more trouble, not you guys. :) ))

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She opens Caroline and Crystal's door.

"Dont do that again!!!"

She slams it.
:twisted:

Last edited by Birdknight on Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next