It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Are you actually going to tell me that the Midnight Gang would turn down any info on Jacque?" Shard asked in a cocky voice.

"But, fine, it'll help you because you'll have a whole new idea of what you're up against if you take him again. And if any of your members are stil taking the job of Fivestar's body guard, you will see him again."

((EDIT: This is my 1337 post))

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"If the info isn't worth releasing you, yes, we would. Unfortunately, we seem to have reached an impasse; You can't tell me anything else, because doing so would reveal whatever secret you know, which is your only bargaining chip. I can't release you without more information. Thus, I propose a deal that you could only get from someone within Midnight. Tell me your information; if it isn't something I already knew, and if it is indeed worth it, I give you my word of honor to release you. Otherwise, you can sit there and rot, until our interrogators drag it out of you; then, you won't have any chance of escape."

Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"One thing first. You at least let me out of this cell. Surely, outside this cell, but still in your prison, I could be caught again."

((If Fredrick agrees, you can god-mod Shard telling that Jacque has the devil gene.))

Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmm. Well, yes, I suppose you're right; if we can't keep you under control, even out of the cell, then either we don't deserve to have captured you in the first place, or Midnight's security division is slipping beyond the hope of no return. Guard, open the door and let him out."

((Nah, you can go ahead and do that part. I need to think a little bit before I go further in the story.))

Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard walked out of his cell and stood in front of Fredrick.

"Well?" The salamence hissed.

Shard took a deep breath and said, "I'm sure, as Midnight, you already know about the devil gene. What you might not know about it is that, once the pokemon with it gets it under control, not only is he always super powerful, capable of impossible feats, and calm, but he also looses his shiny trait.

"My information about Jacque is, he's mastered the devil gene."

Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fredrick let out a whoosh of breath. "Well, that certainly is useful information. You're free to go, although there is one more question that you need to answer first; how do you know this?"

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard couldn't believe it that Fredrick was actually going to let him go. He didn't think there was anyone left in Pokemon City who kept their word without a hyper beam aimed at their head.

"When we fought, I stared in his eyes and was paralyzed with an intense fear. The only other time I had that exact feeling was when I was confronted by another pokemon who had mastered the devil gene. Plus, the fact that both Jacque and the other pokemon I met, I don't know where that other pokemon is now, are capable of doing things with certain moves that no other pokemon can helped me put 2 and 2 together."

Shard let out a little sigh. Maybe the highest ups of Midnight knew Tyrant mastered the devil gene, but there was no reason to tell someone who didn't know.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmm. Quite interesting. Jacque having mastered the Devil Gene would explain many things, including his slipperiness and skill as an assassin. Well, you're free to go. Good luck with Inferno, when you get back. I hope we don't ever end up on opposite sides of a war, I'd hate to have to demolish you."

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank you." Shard said. He didn't usually "lower" himself to saying thank you, but he decided not to be rude to a battle-hardened salamence.

As Shard walked out of Midnight territory, he entered Pokemon City Park and sat down on a bench.

"Well, I got out of that one about a gracefully as I ever could." He said to himself.

"Too bad it wasn't clean enough, Shard." A female voice said from behind him.

Shard looked up at the pokemon talking to him and said, "Oh, great. How many times am I going to have to deal with you this week?"

Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fredrick and Phillip walked back up to the roof. Fredrick spoke first.
"We've gotten the pickup info from Psyche; Squad A and I will be going to get Fivestar, and bring him back here, as soon as everything's ready. I assume you want to come along as well?"
"Yes, of course. When do we leave?"
"Well, asking you was the last thing I had to get ready, so right now."
They arrived on the rooftop, and Squad A came to attention as soon as they saw Fredrick. "Let's move out!" Fredrick shouted, and he, Squad A, and Phillip all launched themselves into the air.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Bre trekked through Team Midnight territory, avoiding guards with a bit of difficulty. Hearing wings flapping, he glanced up and saw a group of armored Salamence and a Dragonite headed in the same direction as him.

Huh? This could be important, it could have something to do with Fivestar. I hope nothing bad happens to him-I used to work for him. What's the big deal about Fivestar anyway? He's only a chef, though a very good one. With renewed enthusiasm, Bre set off in their direction. I just hope they don't see me. ((Hint hint))

((By the way, what moves does Jacque have? I think he used Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Aerial Ace and Substitute. Since he'll probably do plenty of battling later, we might want to create a definitive list.))

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We only created move lists for our own characters so we didn't go uber in a fight. Other characters know almost all the moves their species is capable of knowing.))

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Okay, thanks for clearing that up. By the way, it seems that you and JsXtm are almost the only two posters here. Maybe we should try to fix that, or plot advancement could be hard.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14