It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Bre readied his Brick Break attack, and charged at the Dusclops. It made no attempt to dodge the attack, because it went straight through him! Bre was shocked. "What the-what was that?" he stammered.

"Ha! Fighting type attacks don't affect ghosts like me. You have no chance!"

Of course! I can't beat him like this! Most of my attacks won't affect him. But if I try a different approach... Bre dashed toward the Dusclops, and this time his claws hit the ghost directly.

"Huh? What are you doing?!" It was the Dusclop's turn to be shocked.

"Giga Drain," Bre said to it's face. The Dusclops slowly sagged downward, as Bre felt his strength returning. Soon the Dusclops was currently too weak to do anything, so Bre turned and walked out of the alley, where he saw something very strange. A group of Dragonite in armor, probably Midnights, taking a Charmeleon, Combusken, and Scyther in the direction of the Midnight HQ. The same ones I saw! As they took off, Bre followed them toward the HQ, determined to find out what was going on and how Jacque was involved.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((If no one minds; one, two, skip a few, and we are in the interrogation room at Midnight HQ))

Shard slowly awoke to consciousness. Two things were wrong though. First, he couldn't figure out what was familiar about Jacque. Second, he was unsure if he was conscious. Something was over his eyes, something else was muzzling his mouth, he couldn't move, and somethings were in his ears.

It wasn't until the earplugs, cloth over his head, and muzzle were removed that he saw himself in a strange room and strapped to a table.

"Greetings, comrade. Glad to see you are awake." A voice said from the shadows.

Shard looked around for the source, but only saw the faint light of a cigarrete a few feet away.

"You come into Midnight territory without permission and vandilize a respected member's home. Why did you do these things, comrade Shard."

((Go Russian stereotypes))

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, well, Phillip isn't going to be at the interrogation, but may I recommend that the interrogator is a Gengar? It'd just be cooler that way.))
((Slightly before the previous post:))
Phillip landed on the roof with Squad A and Fredrick. Squad A took the prisoners to the interrogation rooms, and Fredrick moved to follow, but Phillip stopped him.
"What do we do now?"
"Now? We wait. These prisoners may tell us something about where Fivestar and Jacque ended up, and our information network will also eventually filter word to us. Until then, there's nothing we can do."
With that, Fredrick walked away. Phillip sat on the roof for a few minutes, until Jasmine came up behind him.
"What's wrong?" she said.
"I've failed. Fivestar trusted me to protect him, and I failed. I... I'm not sure I can trust myself anymore."
"Oh, don't worry about it, Phillip. You'll get another chance, and everything will turn out fine. Just you watch." With that, Jasmine leaned around and kissed Phillip on the cheek, then went back inside, leaving Phillip alone to his thoughts. He follower after a few minutes.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard saw the figure come out of the shadows. The pokemon with the cigarette in its mouth was a gengar.

The gengar said, "Before you ask, comrade, my name is, Mr. Hu. Mr. Toarchar Hu. And I am the prestigious Midnight Gang's best interrogator. Normally, comrade Shard, my time is not wasted on weaklings like you. However, I was the only one not, shall we say, occupied with another job when you were dropped off."

"Well, what do you want from me, a medal of achievement?" Shard shouted.

"I will ask the questions here!" Toarcher yelled as he hit Shard with a thunderbolt.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Kadabra finally bowed it's head as Fivestar and Alex grabbed onto his arms. Slowly but surely the three pokemon dissappeared into the night. Seconds later the arrived deep into Psyche headquarters.

"Welcome back," the Medicham guard said to Alex as the three pokemon finished teleporting in, "I trust your mission was successful?" he said, noticing the Ledian accompaning him.

"Yeah," Alex said glancing over at Fivestar, "And you thought I couldn't do it."

"Well, Jacque is a tough customer, but I did underestmate you."

"I'll bet you did, well, I've got to show our friend here his sleeping quarters and such." Alex said, before turning around to Fivestar.

"Welcome to Team Psyche Headquarters!" He began, motioning to the room around him. "This is pretty much the entrance, where we id people coming in and out of Psyche Territory, I work here as a guard along with that Medicham over there." He said while beginning to walk along the corridor to the left.

"Don't worry about a think, we've got it all covered. This is probably the most guarded Headquarters in the entire city. Any threat that gets in, if it gets in, is immediatly disposed of. We even had some Steelix break in earlier this week, who are at a type advantage against pretty much everyone here, fall within seconds to our Alakazam. You'll have some Metang guarding you, by the way," He said aimlessly, "Which is good because if I didn't know any better, I would say that those buggers are pretty much robots. Don't need any sleep, hardly any food, and obidient to the last molecule."

"Anyway, to your left is the cafeteria. Obviously that's where you'll get food. To the right is the lounge, where the members come to rest after a long day. The next right along here is the bathroom, and the next left are the dormitories." After walking along a bit, he stopped. "This is your room," he motioned to the medium sized room flanked by two Metang. It was modest in size, with a nice looking bed, a Television, a bookself, as well as a bathroom off to the left.

"Now, a few rules." He said, his face becoming serious. "There is an 11:00 curfew, where you must be in your own room. You can stay up as long as you like, but you MUST be in your own room. You cannot leave Psyche territory at all, and you must be in the headquarters at 10:00. You have to check out when you leave, and check in when you come in. Belive me, this is a base full of psychics. They will know if you aren't here or not. Also your Metang must be with you at all times. Obviously not in the bathroom, and not in your bedroom, but pretty much at all times."

"Lastly," he said, his brow furrowing, "Underall circumstances, please do NOT go into the room marked "Testing 8XP". These rules are for your own saftey. We would not want anything to happen to you."

"Now," his face becomming more gentle, and welcoming, "Please enjoy your stay, if there's anything I can do..." He tossed a communicated towards Fivestar, "Let me know." He smiled before turning around and started to walk to the cafeteria. "Feel free to come into the cafeteria anytime you like!" He called out over his shoulder.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar listened intently on every word Alex said.

"Wow, TV's are really rare around here," he thought. "Why all the rules though, although with a team full of Psychics, they are going to be serious about stuff like this."

After Alex finished his little speech, Fivestar nodded in understandment. "Thanks, um...you know, I don't even know your name." he sighed. "Although I could use something to eat. By the way, you don't happen to know the time, do you?" he finished, following Alex into the cafeteria.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:34 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh sorry about that, my name is Alex Devaux. It's about 6:43 PM, I believe, so you have a while until curfew."

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nice to meet ya Alex. Of course, you already know my name. Thanks for the time; it's just abuot time for supper." he said, looking down at his growling stomach.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:57 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After about 10 more thunderbolts, each controlled so not to cause Shard to pass out, just hurt him, Toarcher Hu continued his questions.

"You say that you came into Midnight turf to fight Jacque, but that is not the true reason, is it, comrade Shard? Vhy would a low-rank Inferno like you team up with a vell-known Hydro member and a Solar enforcer to kill a pokemon of Jacque's talents?

"If that is vhat you vere going to do, you vould have raised an army or at least recruited better."

"It...*gasp gasp* was what I came to do." Shard got out as best he could.

Toarcher groaned as he said, "I could spend hours using physical torture on you, comrade, but I have better things to do."

Shard began to feel drowsy and go limp. "So, I vill use my hypnosis and dream eating to discover vhy you came here."

Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After finishing dinner with Fivestar, Alex excused himself and decided that with Fivestar safe, it was time for part two of the bosses plan - Diplomacy.

The 'alliance' or at least a 'truce' they've had with Midnight has been uneasy at best, and is only existant in a verbal contract; it could be violated at any time in the near future - probably a lot sooner than Psyche would like.

Therefore, the boss chose Alex to carry out negotiations with Team Midnight. The choice was odd, as Alex did not have the mindreading capibilities of an Alakazam, or the complete intimidation factor of a Metagross. Regardless, Alex didn't argue with the Bosses choice. One does not argue with the Boss.

As it got darker and darker, Alex walked faster towards Team Midnight HQ. Hopefully there was a certain Dragonite there that could help speed up the negotiations. Alex would need Fivestar's help of course.

"Better get ready to get a video of him," Alex decided as he came up to the front steps of Midnight HQ. He got out his phone and started to patch it through to Fivestar's room, but did not fully contact it. He decided it would not be for his best interest if he came in screaming and waving a live feed of Fivestar on his phone.

"My name is Alex Devaux, and I'm here for the Psyche/Midnight negotiations?" He quietly whispered to the receptionist. It would be better if most people in the immediate vicinity did not know he was Psyche. The receptionist, a Flygon, seemed somewhat suprised at this news, but if she was concerned, she did not show it.

"Please, take hallway 3M, and it is the 8th door on your right. Have a nice evening and good luck." She smilied, as Alex began to walk down the cold dark hallway to diplomacy.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Mention something about Fivestar in your negotiations, and I'll join in. Phillip obviously wouldn't be there initially.))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Bre had reached a street corner of the city, but he hheard two voices-Midnight guards- around the bend.

"So, I've heard that the Scyther, Carmeleon, and Combusken they found were after that Ledian with the restauraunt-Fivestar," one of the guards, a Haunter, told a Banette.

"Well, you won't believe this, but I heard that Fivestar himself's been captured by Psyche! People say they saw him in Psyche territory with a Metang guarding him. But what would Psyche want him for? Are their chefs really in such short supply?"

So, Psyche has Fivestar? Well, I probably should try to find him instead. I don't think I could find those others here anyway. Guess I should go. With that, Bre headed off in the direction of Psyche territory, hoping nobody else would find him first. ((Come on, could someone here find him?))

Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alex found the room the negotiations were supposed to take place, and entered. Upon entering, he saw a Misdreavius, a couple of Nidoqueen, and a Nidoking, who sat at the end of the table. One of the Nidoqueen gestured for him to take the empty seat, at the middle of the table.

"On time I see, excellent." The Nidoking commented, suprising Alex with the warmth of his voice. "Well then, shall we get these negotiations underway then?" Without waiting for a responce, he continued, "We both know of the fighting that seems to constantly occur between the two factions; Psyche and Midnight. However, our leaders seem to believe, and so do I, that we could be friends rather than enemies. What do you think?" The question obviously poised at Alex.

"I haven't been in this city long, but I know of it's history. I would love to see the two gangs join together with a treaty. Although, I think it may be a bit hard to erase decades of hatred, and fueding."

"Yes, our boss was concerned about this as well. However, he thinks that if we were to create an uneasy peace over a trade, that might go over a bit better than a spontaneous peace. But what to trade?"

"Um, well, my boss told me something of... pokeblocks?"

A smile flashed upon the Nidokings face, "Yes, our boss told us of this as well. We, ourselves, do not know much of this substance, but they can only hide so many failed attempts around here. I don't think our scientists could develop them on their own, and I would guess the same of your scientists."

"That's why my boss told me that we should trade our scientists, and work together on this project. However, we obviously need your consent."

"Heh, consider it done," the Nidoking gave a wave to one of the Nidoqueen whom was writing all the events down, and whispered for her to make a special note of consent to be sent to Psyche after the meeting.

"Lastly," the Nidoking's voice dropped, "Would you happen to know the whereabouts of Fivestar? The other gangs, especially Team Solar, are after his head. Only not you and ourselves. So..."

"Fivestar would be a good barganing chip between oursleves and Team Solar," Alex agreed. "So it is a good thing we have him safe and sound." Alex smiled.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Phillip had only been loitering in his office for a few minutes when he was paged over the base's intercom. He headed directly to the negotiation room, although he wasn't quite sure what to expect. Fredrick met him outside the room, and informed him on what had been said in the negotiations so far.
"Evidently, Psyche has Fivestar; they wouldn't be foolish enough to make that claim if they didn't already have him, as they said they did. The only question is, what do they want from us, that they think having Fivestar will get? That's where you come in."
Fredrick opened the door, and Phillip walked in, and saw what must be the Psyche diplomat, a Zangoose, sitting at the table with several of Midnight's diplomatic/public relations staff. Phillip took a seat, then asked the Zangoose, "I'm told you have information on a certain former Solar member. How is he?"

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alex flashed a smile, "See for yourself." He quickly flipped out his phone, before paging through to Fivestar. A picture came up, showing that he was safe in his room.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After dinner, Fivestar immediately went back to his room. He was too exhausted from the past day's antics to do much of anything at the moment. The 2 Metang that were his constant guards showed him to his room, then left to perform other guardly duties.

Once in his room, he turned on the TV and lied down on the bed. The news was on now, but he was too busy processing the past events to listen.

"What does Psyche want with me? Why am I so important? I'm just a chef."

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:58 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard groggally woke up in a midnight holding cell. He was alone and had no idea where Break or Razor were.

He noticed a muk guard outside his cell so he asked, in his own polite way, "Hey, sludge-brain, where am I and where are Razor and Break?"

The muk simply looked at Shard and tossed a sludge bomb at him. "Be quite!" It said.

"Oh, you are going to regret that!" Shard yelled as he shot a psychic hidden power at the muk, who mearly brushed it off.

It snorted at Shard. "Muks have high special defense. You're too weak to hurt me with that little attack and your fire attacks won't be any better."

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, that is good to know. Now then, I've been deputed to negotiate for his release; you see, Midnight was offering him sancutary from Solar when he so inconveniently disappeared."

Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard let another wave of flamethrowers go. All made contact with the metal bars, but none had any effect.

"Heat-resistant bars." The muk said. "Won't do any good."

"Just freaking great." Shard moaned as he slumped down on the crude bed that was in the cell.

At least now, I have some more time to think about what it was that was so familiar about Jaque.

Let's see... I've never seen him before. I'm alive, so I know I've never fought him before. Maybe I just saw him on the streets one day.

No, that's too convenient of a reason. I never get this feeling around hundreds of others I've seen. What was it?

Shard looked up at the ceiling and replayed the event in his head. The moment before the aerial ace hit, Shard looked into Jaque's eyes and was scared stiff.

I can't believe how scared I was. The only time I remember being that scared was when I...

It was then, Shard's eyes buldged. Everything made sense with that explanation. Jaque's amazing strength and speed, the impossible bending of his light screen, and, most of all, why even Tyrant respected him.

...Jacque's mastered the devil gene.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yes... yes...," Alex started, mulling over the Dragonite's deal. "Alright then, in exchange for Fivestar's saftey, and his transportation into your custody, including help to both parties upon to matter of the pokeblocks, Midnight and Psyche have agreed to ally with eachother." Alex held out his hand, "Is it a deal?"

Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You have to let me out of here!" Shard screamed to the uninterested muk. "I'm serious! I...I know something about Jaque that has to be told!"

That perked up the muk's interest.

"And what is it that you want to tell about Jaque and why are you waiting until now?"

"I 'waited' because I just figured it out right now! And I'm not going to give up my only bargining chip! Let me out and I'll tell you."

"Then we have a problem." The muk replied. "Because I won't let you out until you tell. Even if you don't, we can get one of our interrogatores to get it out the hard way."

Shard growled and stared angrily at the muk. Things were going to get bad very soon.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The head negotiator said, "Yes, I believe that is acceptable, especially since our information indicates that Psyche is having no trouble preventing the affected pokemon from erupting in their territory."

Phillip was about to say something more, but Fredrick tapped him on the shoulder just then. "One of the prisoners has just indicated that he has information about Jacque. ((how is this spelled again? With or without the "c"?)) I'm going down to the holding block directly; I thought you might want to come along, since you're the one who had the original intel about his whereabouts."
"Certainly, I would."

Phillip followed Fredrick down to the basement level of HQ, until they stopped in front of a cell, containing the charmeleon that they'd captured at Jasmine's. ((You're a Charmeleon, right, daveshan? I can't remember.))
"Well, prisoner? What do you know?" said Fredrick.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Excellent," He said, "I will have our people release Fivestar at once into your custody. I hope that this will be the beginning of a long friendly relationship between Midnight and Psyche." He rose from his seat, and smiled, before politely excusing himself.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard let out a sigh of relief when he saw the dragonite that he ate with when he was at Fivestar's

I may get out of this alive yet.

"First, let me out. Second, give me your word that no one will stop me from leaving alive. Then, I'll tell you what I know."

Although he tried his best to keep his game face, Shard was smiling like a ludicolo inside. When you knew something that midnight didn't, it could literally be a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just FYI, Phillip is there, but mostly it's the Salamence Security Chief, Fredrick, who's going to be talking right now.))

"For now, I'll let you keep your secret. However, you're going to have to do better than that to get me to let you out. How might this information help us?" Replied Fredrick, with a big, toothy grin on his face.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next