It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Good job little psychic!" Shard yelled to the Kirlia. "Now it's my turn to help."

With that, Shard activated his sunny day and positioned himself to launch a flamethrower.

"Hey, Metang, get out of the way!" He yelled before spreading a stream of fire.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"AGH!" Macky said, as he just narrowly dodged the stream of fire. The fire hit the snorlax, sending it toppling backwards. It landed on its back in a daze. The snorlax had fainted. "Give me a bit more of a warning when you're going to breathe like that again. Ok?" Macky said to Shard.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If I did that, the snorlax would have been warned too."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"... Yeeeahhh... Sure." Macky said. "(Well, he did yell already, why couldn't he had done that just a tad bit SOONER?)" He thought to himself. "Well, it's been great knowing you folks, but I'm not really getting anywhere; hunger beckons me to hunt among the smaller of animals." Macky stated as he turned around to leave. "Stay safe, and if you die, make sure you keep your body in good condition. Don't want dinner to be spoiled for me." And Macky left.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Gah . . . sorry that I keep getting behind. >< Meh, computer problems.}

There was no sign of the Ludicolo or Breloom, but Rayne's voice blessed his ears. Sighing, he melted out from between a pair of bushes, and saw her. "Glad you're okay," he said quickly, before turning and beckoning for the Absol to follow him. "Your Thunder attack may be able to injure that Snorlax somehow," Renjiro suggested, running to try to catch up with the others.

When he got there, he saw a Kirlia, Shard and Macky, and a fainted Snorlax. His lime-yellow eyes widened quickly, and he looked at all of them. "Huh. Impressive." He blinked at the Charmeleon, frowning, then turned to look down at the Kirlia. "Hello," he said politely. "I'm Renjiro. What's your name?" He also noticed a slightly panicked Pikachu just before it fled into the forest, and tried not to chuckle.

</center>

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby watched the Sceptile run off. She sighed. She was used to things like that to happen. Corby suddenly smelled something in the air. The alluring scent of berries. She flew over to a stash of berries, and ate them all one by one.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( I'm back, sorry for the lack of posts, I was gone all day yesterday ))

Runpapa awoke from his nap in a grumpy daze. When he had fallen asleep, all had been well. The rain had been cooling him down, he was comfortably full of berries, and was peacefully slipping into a nap in the tall grass. Now, however, he lay on his back, the hot sun beating down on him. The ground was no longer cool and soft, but hot and tough. He sat up, knowing that only another weather attack could have canceled out his Rain Dance. He didn't usually have to worry about heat since the natural enviroment was usually cool and rainy. But now, the sun was burning with such intensity, he knew it would ruin the area if he didn't do something. He decided that another Rain Dance was his only solution. Just as he was about to start dancing, he heard a few voices. They were faint, but he knew they were pokemon. He did a quick dance and ran off, in search of any answers as to who had used Sunny Day.

(( Since he did a quick dance, it's only drizzling right now, not raining ))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard smiled as the metang floated off. "You know, I think I could like that floating trash can."

Shard returned to his tree and ate some of his berries then went over to the snorlax and made sure it was passed out.

"Nothing personal, big guy. It's just the law of the jungle." Shard said as he brought a slash attack through the snorlax's throat to kill it. "Now, time to feast on a snorlax. Hope that kirlia's will-o-wisp didn't burn this guy too much."

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby heard something in the distance. She also smelled blood. She quietly followed the scent, but then bumped into a lifeless Snorlax. Corby noticed a Charmeleon eating the huge Pokemon's slightly burnt neck. Corby tried not to faint, and walked up to the Charmeleon. She worriedly asked, "Who killed this Pokemon?"

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Macky silently levitated between the trees, keeping a keen eye out for any small animals he might encounter. "Hmm... There's got to be something I can hunt around here..." He thought to himself, and at that moment, he heard a very loud and distressed howl. "A mankey, eh? Well, I guess that will work." Macky followed the sound, and eventually found the mankey who had made such a noise. "Hey, are you lost?" Macky asked the mankey. It replied, "Yeah, I'm lost!!! Does it look like I'm HAPPY and WITH THE REST of my GROUP?" "Don't worry, boy, I can help you. Now, just grab onto these two things..." Macky told the Mankey, gesturing with his body to grab onto his arms. The mankey did what Macky told him to do. He held onto his arms, and then Macky levitated higher up into the air, causing the mankey to go up with him. The mankey turned upside down, since he didn't really have anything to stop him from rotating freely. "Oh GREAT. I'm UPSIDE DOWN, HERE!? What am I supposed to do NOW!!!????" And with that, the mankey began to struggle, trying to get down from Macky's grip, but Macky already had a strong hold on the Mankey's arms. Macky then proceeded to devour the creature with the mouth on the bottom of his head. "Hey! What're you... Oh my... AAAAAAHHHHRRRRGGGGG!!!!!" and then the mankey was shut inside of Macky's mouth. "Hm... Maybe I should have killed him first..." Macky thought to himself.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard gulped down a piece of the snorlax and said to the pokemon that it couldn't see, since it was on the other side of the snorlax, "Me, that kirlia over there, and a metang that went off. You're free to endulge if you want. There's plenty and I couldn't eat this whole thing."

Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby sighed. "I guess I'll try some." She took a small nibble out of the Snorlax, swallowed it, and frowned. "Needs salt." She flew away, and hid among the trees. Corby watched it rain hardly. She lowered her head and silently ate some of the leaves and bark. She looked towards the sky. "The sky is crying outside, but I am inside." Corby fell asleep.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"So I see you took care of the Snorlax," Roger said, now in sight of most everyone. "Normally I would've helped, but you guys seemed to have settled it now, so I had no need to do anything. Besides, that Snorlax didn't even put up much of a fight. I would have some, but I'm full as it is right now."

Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby flew back to the where the Snorlax was. She saw a Breloom, and thought jumping on it could make her smile for once. She swooped down, hid behind a tree, and planned her move. Corby immedietly flew into the air and Aerial Aced the Breloom. And, remarkably, she smiled.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Roger fell flat on his face after beaing Aerial Aced. He quickly got back up and shouted, "Who did that?! Come on out here so I can give you a piece of my mind!" he sighed. He ddin;t know who did it, but once he found out, they'd be in major trouble.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby poked the Breloom's head. "Haha! Just try and catch me!" She laughed and flew up. She stuck her tounge out. Corby covered herself with a Safeguard. "No stun sporing or poison powdering!" She smiled and flew around in the sky. Never in her life had Corby felt so...alive.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard let out a crude belch as a sign that he was full.

"Sorry for leaving the rest of your carcus to rot, snorlax. But I'm out of here."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:12 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Gah . . . sorry I haven't been on, guys, but I'll try my best to keep up with the roleplay. ><}

Renjiro looked away from the small Kirlia to see that the Charmeleon had slit the throat of the Snorlax, killing it. He cringed and stepped back, shaking his head quickly. It seemed a little . . . odd to him that such a creature would end up getting eaten itself, but that was just Ren.

As the Altaria began to eat, and as drizzle began to sprinkle down, he muttered to the Charmeleon in case he were to notice him. "Uh, I'm a vegetarian. Ehehe." Frowning, he looked away and reached for another Grepa berry, nearly jumping as he heard the Breloom's indignant cry.

Ignoring the loud burp, the Sceptile looked up at the Altaria, growling. "There was absolutely no need to do that, fluffbutt," he warned. "I've never had much trouble with your kind before, so don't even think about doing anything to me."

He looked apologetically to Roger as he added, "Don't try to destroy her. She's just a stupid birdbrain." With this he stepped back into the shadows of the ferns and nibbled on the Grepa, trying hard not to look over at the Snorlax carcass.

</center>

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
"Its getting late" said Rayne to Renjiro. "I should be getting back to my cave. Where do you nest?" She turned around and almost stepped in the Snorlax remains. She flinched with horror "I'm also a vegetarian, It's just not in me to hurt another out of spite rather than self defense". She turned looking to the horizon, now a mix of colours flashing in the clouds.
Rain poured down heavily as a flock of Castform hoverd by in distance.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The Sceptile whirled around as the sleek white form of the Absol suddenly appeared. He turned around and smiled a greeting, his gaze briefly lifting to the now violet-tinged sky. "I make my nest over there," he yawned, waving his claws toward the southeast. "Just a big pile of ferns covered with a few brambles. Nothing special." He tilted his head to one side, wondering why she had asked.

Renjiro was surprised when Rayne said that she, too, was a vegetarian. He had always known Absol as meat eaters, who killed with deadly accuracy, and then pulled the carcass deep into their dens. He frowned in confusion. He had met an odd bunch of characters that day, was almost captured by a Team Aqua member, and also was nearly stepped on by a giant Snorlax, which was now being eaten by his new rival, the not-too-friendly Shard.

Putting his head in his claws, he sighed and fell back into a clump of ferns, exhausted. What an odd day, he murmured silently, rolling over onto his side and beginning to fall asleep.

</center>

Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Rayne worried as she walked back to her cave. Renjiro's nest was dangerously close to her enigma glade. could he know about it too?
she forgot all her troubles as she fell into a deep sleep in her warm cave. Until tomorrow.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby heard the Sceptile, and she was cross. "How dare that Pokemon. Like I did anything to him!" She murmered under her breath. She looked at him, sleeping in a pile of ferns. "Well, he's gonna get it tomorrow." Corby made her feathers glow. Her eyes sparkled.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What did I do?! You're the one who keeps atatcking me for no reason!" he exploded, not literaly of course. Since the Altaria wasn't ready to attack, he prepped a Focus Punch, then lept up towards her.

"Say cheese!" he shouted as he planted his fist right in Corby's kisser.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:27 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby shook her head. "Dumb Pokemon." She turned around, and jetted off to her tree. She once again became miserable. "Ugh, why does it have to be this way?!" Corby covered herself in branches.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked at the sceptile and said, "You're a vegetarian? Isn't that kind of creepy for a plant-type to eat plants?"

Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next