It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Shard! I'm going to sword dance up to hit harder! Your going to have to hold off Jacque or attack him if he comes after me!" Razor shouted.

"Right!" Shard replied as he ran towards Jacque while shooting out a flamethrower.

Jacque quickly darted for Razor, hoping to attack him off guard and when Shard's flamethrower caught up to him, he actually bent his light screen around to form a sphere to absorb the fire attack.

"How the hell did he do that?" Shard yelled in surprise as an aerial ace cut through Razor. "Light screens and reflects can't be bent like that!"

Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I tried to warn you that you were no match for me, but you didn't listen. My, how foolish you all are. As for my shield bending, it takes many years of practice to master it like that." With that said, Jacque charged at Shard with blinding speed, aiming an Aerial Ace square at his chest.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:44 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Okay, I'd like to thank S_S for giving me the OK to join this late. (I'm new at this, so if I accidentially do something wrong, let me know.) Here's my character:

Species:Breloom
Name:Bermoon
Attacks:
Sky Uppercut
Brick Break (TM 31)
Mind Reader
Giga Drain (TM 19)
Bermoon, or Ber, was, as a Shroomish, a low-ranked member of Team Solar, who found him on the streets as a baby. He never knew his parents. When he saw a group of Team Solar members kill two Hydros, he was disgusted with their killing nature and abandoned the team. Seeing that the other teams were no better, he became a wanderer attempting to stop the constant battling between teams. He carries a Berry Pouch around his neck, and uses the berries to heal himself or others that he meets. He has a kind nature and dislikes fighting, but when he has to he can be a very strong combatant.
-------------------------------------------------
Bermoon wandered through one of Pokemon City's small parks, picking berries from trees. He was thinking about a strange group that he had glimpsed earlier. A Scyther, a Charmeleon, and a Combusken that he thought he knew from somewhere seemed to be working together. The Syther must be from Team Solar, so it wouldn't likely bother him, but what were two fire-types, Infernos probably, doing with him? The more he thought about it, the more he was sure something was up. He stuffed one last berry into his pouch, and retraced his steps to where he last saw them. I'll get to the bottom of this...he thought as he left the park.

Last edited by RedYoshi64 on Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((How did Bermoon even get into Midnight territory? Don't just immeidately jump into the main conflict. Sometimes you have to wait before you can really get into an RP, especially at one this far in.)(

Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:48 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Sorry, I'll edit that last post so it makes more sense.))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard noticed something in Jacque's eyes as he zoomed in for his aerial ace. It wasn't something engraved in Shard's mind, but he knew he had seen it somewhere before.

It made no difference, though, as Jacque's attack landed dead on Shard's chest causing him to pass out.

Jacque then turned to Fivestar and said, "Now, before I take care of you, I'd like to tell you that I've enjoyed your cooking and that this is just business. Just thought you'd like a complement before I send you to cook in that big restaurant in the sky."

((BTW, Lucario, you're right. Midnight wouldn't call Squad A on a Code Black mission to protect Fivestar. However, they would to defeat Jacque.))

Last edited by daveshan on Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((dave, RedYoshi edited his post, so he's not there yet :/ ))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:16 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar was backed into a corner, out of the way from the fight.

"Yeah, I know." he sighed. "Thanks though. It's nice to know even the Pokemon who's going to kill me enjoyed my cooking. Well, strike true." he finished, standing back up with arms open wide, thinking that this would be the end.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:29 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Not even going to fight for your life? I'm disappointed, Johnny. Oh well, that's life."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So this is that Altaria's house..." Alex muttered to himself before breaking the lock of without so much as breaking a sweat. He walked carefully inside and saw a sight to behold. A knocked out Combusken, Charmeleon, and Scyther, as well as a Ledian holding another Ledian, who he surmised to be Fivestar, at knifepoint.

For a second he hesitated. Was the boss right in that saving this Ledian's life would help Psyche beyond anyone's dreams? With a sigh, he sneaked up on the Ledian, as only a Zangoose would.

Just as death was about to be brought upon Fivestar...

Smack

Backhanding (or backclawing) the other Ledian away with all his might he looked directly at Fivestar.

"Seems it's becomming a habit of me saving your neck." He said with a smile. "Please, come with me."

[I hope I didn't interfer with any plans or anything like that. I just wanted to be the Deux Ex Machina =P]

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Once again, how are people from other teams getting into Midnight territory with minimal fuss? And how is everyone all of a sudden knowing what is going on?))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:15 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I know you want to get back in the RP, Siphai, but Alex was talking to the Psyche leader in your last post. Shouldn't he at least still be on psyche turf, totally unaware that any of this is happening?))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((he was not talking to the Psyche leader. He was meerly remember the details of the discussion that they had. Read a little closer. Also, I doubt that getting in Midnight Territory, or any Territory is that much trouble, seeing as how everyone is able to basically get anywhere. And if we did restrict people from getting in on other people's turfs, at least without any long detailed posts of how they got through, then it would go on a lot longer than necessary. Just saying you got through to the other territory should be well enough, because it keeps it consise without any of the 'buttons and whistles' of how some one sneaked past security and ended up in the same stupid place.))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:03 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((But still, how did you figre out where Jasmine lived and that the fight was going on?))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:14 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(("Was the boss right in that saving this Ledian's life would help Psyche beyond anyone's dreams?"

The boss obviously gave me directions. I had no idea the fight was going on and managed to walk in on it.))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hey, you try having a bounty on your head, but why should I follow you? How do I know you're not just going to turn me in and claim the reward?"

"Maybe it's not best to ask questions at this time. Jacque never stays down long, if ever. I don't have much of a choce in the matter."

Fivestar brushed himself off. "Never mind, but where are you taking me?"

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:09 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well, I personally think a trip to Team Psyche is in order. That is, if you will come?" Alex said, while continuing to walk out of the trashed apartment and down the steps towards an alleyway.

"I'm going to go ahead and give you a choice. Either you can stay a refugee here, where countless assassins and bountyhunters will come to try and take your head. Or, you can come back to Team Psyche with me. You will obviously have protection, among the finest and most powerful minds in this city. We could definatly use a man of your talents..."

Alex finished his sentence there. He then stepped towards what looked like a homeless beggar, and whispered a few words to him. The beggar took off his ragged sheets to reveal that he was a Kadabra.

"If you want to come with me, then grab onto the Kadabra's arm. He will teleport us back to the base. That is, afterall, how I got here in the first place." He said with a smirk. "Psychics definatly have some of the best talents."

"I'll give you a couple minutes to decided and be sure of whether you want to go or not."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar did have a tough choice for him to make.... >.>

"Let's see, either stay a refugee here, where countless assassins and bounty hunters will come to try and take your head, Or go with this Zangoose to Team Psyche, which includes protection, food, shelter, the works. But what did he mean by 'We could definatly use a man of your talents.'? I guess I don't have a choice."

Fivestar grabbed onto the Kadabra's arm and said, "Well, let's go."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:31 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Paul awoke again. It seemed all there was to do in this tube was sleep, but he never slept for long. This time there was no tube. "I'm free" He yelled as he ran through the door. he remembered what the figure had said about the door, could this be a trap?. he sat against th wall and thought. First he thought about hades then he thought about the circus but then back to Hades. it was final he decided, trap or no he had to find Hades. With that he set off down the coridor.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Where did they go?" Jacque asked rhetorically as he swept through the halls of the building at amazing speed. "I can't sense Fivestar anywhere."

He zoomed through every floor of the apartment and around the outside in less than a minute. "Darn, Midnight forces will be here in moments and I don't have a head to return to the boss with."

It was then that a smile came over Jacque's face. "Then again, the three in that apartment will be blamed for attacking Fivestar, since he is nowhere to be found and won't come back here any time soon. Also, the boss never gave me a deadline for getting Fivestar's head and even if he did, what do I care? I could take the boss down if I wanted. But for now, I have my pride as a bounty hunter to attend to."

In a really dramatic fashion, Jacque looked up at the sky as he zoomed away from Jasmine's apartment and said, "You have escaped me this time, Fivestar. But know that it will never happen again."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(( I'm not gonna post for a day, seeing as my character is further ahead than everyone elses ))

Image Image Image

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Although Shard's body lay motionless except for faint breathing in Jasmine's apartment, his mind, in a semi-conscious state, kept itself busy by replaying the scene where Jacque attacked Shard over and over again in a dream.

"There's something about his eyes. Where have I seen it before?" Shard asked himself. "That thing with the light screen, too. Why do I think I've seen it before?"

Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Bre walked through the alleyways of the city, keeping a close eye out for guards. He was startled by a Ledian flying overhead, but the Ledian didn't notice him. Not that it would matter if he did, I could easily pretend to be a Solaer member. But there was something about this Ledian... It hit him as he saw a glint of light off a knife blade. Jacque! Even he knew the name of one of the city's most famous bounty hunters. He started running faster, in the direction the Ledian had come from. He hadn't gotten far, though, when a telepathic voice stopped him in his tracks. "And just where are you going, Breloom? You certainly don't look like a Midnight member. Now why don't you come with me..."

Bre spun around, face to face with a Dusclops standing right behind him. "Sorry," he replied, "I'm a bit busy."

"Oh...I am not asking you, I am telling you!" A Shadow Ball attack hit Bre square in the chest and knocked him down.

"Well, if you want a fight..." Bre readied his arms, "...be careful what you wish for!"

Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fredrick, Phillip, and Squad A landed in front of Jasmine's apartment, and opened the door. It only took the highly trained members of Squad A to sweep the house. "Sir, the only pokemon here are these three, all fainted." The Dragonite gestured to the prone forms of Razor, Shard, and Break.
"Blast! We've missed Jacque again! And, to top it all off, someone else seems to have escaped with Fivestar, as well. Jacque would only take his head, if he'd succeeded, which would leave us with a body to find. Well, none of these three are Midnight, so we're going to take them in for interrogation. There's nothing else we can do here, so move out!"
Phillip, who had been staring around numbly at the wreckage of Jasmine's apartment, followed Squad A and Fredrick back to base without a word.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next