It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard growled. "Well, look at the tough words coming from the mushroom-top."

In a shovanistic (sp) show of skill, Shard shot a small flamethrower at the Breloom. Not meant to hurt him, just make him flinch.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wow, that was pretty much the worst insult in history." he teased. He saw the Flamethrower coming at him, and spotting a low nearby tree branch, he jumped onto it, mumbling "That was close."

"Ha, you missed!"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard scoffed at the breloom and turned to leave.

"I'm too good to waste my time with you weaklings, anyway." He said.

Just then, he heard a crashing noise in the distance.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro shook his head at the Charmeleon and gave Roger a tiny wink, quickly returning to look at the Ludicolo. "Sorry anyway," he said kindly. "Actually, I made my nest in a less dense area. I don't know why, but I do usually forage in the deeper parts."

Just suddenly, he noticed an Altaria sitting in an old nest, covering a few eggs with her pure-white cotton feathers. He angled his head to look at her, but decided against disturbing her. He had never been too friendly with bird types.

</center>

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

At that moment, Macky leered toward Shard and murmured to him, "Hear that? That must be your little stump with the berries... Don't want them to be crushed, now do you?"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A few more crashes were heard in a certain pattern and Shard stood motionless as more crashes were heard in the same pattern and coming closer.

"If that's what I think it is, my berries are the least of my worries."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby noticed the Sceptile looking at her. She tilted her head and sniffed a little. She started fllying in the direction of the Sceptile.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"...So, are you just going to stand up to whatever that thing is?" Macky asked Shard.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked at the metang and said, "Have you ever seen a rampaging snorlax? If you want to live to give whatever answer you're going to give me tomarrow, I suggest you follow suite and RUUUUNNNNNN!"

With that, Shard bolted for his life as a rabid snorlax came crashing through the trees.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Roger climbed up a few more branches right before the Snorlax came through. He hoped that he didn't see Roger high in the trees.

"Man that thing is huge. I bet it eats a lot." he thought. This was the first time Roer had ever saw a Snorlax.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:36 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Macky, of course, didn't think that this would end too well. Macky knew it wouldn't end well even if he were at full strength, so he took shards advice. He said to Roger: "Hey, er... Breloom guy? You might want to get the heck out of here before it BITES YOUR HEAD OFF!!", tucked his arms back, and rocketed off.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I see, replied Runpapa. He was about to speak again to the Sceptile, but then heard a faint crashing noise that seemed to be getting closer. He glaced over at an Altaria. She seemed to be quite comfortable until she got up and started twards Renjiro. He was aware again of the noise. It was quite irratating to be disturbed so much in one day. The crashing seemed to be seconds away from being right on him when he saw a Metang and Charmelon dash straight past him. He wondered why a Metang was in the forest, and why it was hanging around a Charmelon, but forgot completely about the subject as a Snorlax came thrashing through. This was the time he decided was best to move. He waddled over to a nearby stream, and thought he would start to make dinner as the Snorlax just rolled by after the other two pokemon. He yawned, and started to pick berries, thinking of a long deserved nap that awaited him after his meal.

(( Won't be here that much tomorrow. Forgive me if I fall a bit behind. ))

Last edited by HydroWater on Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the snorlax was gaining on Shard and the metang, Shard turned to the metang and said, "Hey, don't you know reflect or iron defense? Can't you stop that thing in it's tracks?"

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:12 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro stared curiously at Shard and Macky, who had seemed to have settled their differences for a long enough time to talk to each other. His head lifted as he heard the crashes, and he, too, recognized the sounds of a raging Snorlax. Looking up at the approaching Altaria, he made a quick motion with his claws and began to race after the Charmeleon and Metang.

Suddenly, he stopped, whirling around and searching for Roger, Runpapa, and Rayne. He called their names quickly, and as the Snorlax approached him he quickly dove into the nearby ferns, looking up and watching as it continued to rampage after the others.

</center>

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rais looked in horror at the rampaging Snorlax.

"I wish this rain would stop" Rais said and he glided away from the Snorlax.

He swooped down and began to glide beside Macky and Shard.

"Anyway of stopping that thing?" Rais asked Shard.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Species: Kirlia

Appearance: The only thing that might set her apart from any other Kirlia is that here eyes are a lighter shade of cherry red than normal.

Personality: Kir-chan is niave and generous to a fault. An insult to her is only retaliated by a smile and kindness. Her curiousity is vast, and might get her in trouble sometimes. She acts much younger than she really should. She loves seeing the brighter things in life and rarely lets anyone bring her down.

Brief History: (It's not much of a history)She was born of a Gardevior named Cerosa and a Dusclops named Wisp somewhere in the forest. Even when she was a very young Ralts, her curosity showed. It has taught her a few lessons. She was a more peaceable type, avoiding fights whenever she could help it. She's just not known for physical and special attacks, but for speed and special defense. She has a habit for speaking in third person.

~~~

Kir-chan was oblivious. She was minding her own buisness, a berry in her hand. It was a Pecha, half-eaten to be exact. It was basically her lunch right now. Sweet and sticky juice dribbled down her chin. Peaceful it was until something disturbed her own state of mind.

A sound echoed through the area, frightening her to drop the sweet berry to the cold dirt floor. "Aww... And that was a good berry, too..." She wiped the juice off of her face with her right arm and blinked. She looked over to her left and turned, walking to whatever the sound that made her drop the berry in the first place, curious of what it could be.

Kir-chan winded up standing a good fifteen feet in front of a few pokemon- a Charmeleon, and perhaps a Metang? She tilted her head at what they were running from.

"Can any of you tell Kir-chan what's going on?" She said to the two.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked at the Kirlia and shouted, "There's a rampaging snorlax headed this way! So if you could be so kind as to stop it, I would be really appreciative! If you can't, RUN!"

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Rayne heard Renjiro's voice calling her. she rushed out of her cave and in the direction of the voice. She stopped at a bush of ferns. "Ren? Ren? Renjiro where are you?" She shouted. Perhaps he had been captured by Shelly again or mabye the Charmeleon came back and got a little tired of being called fire-butt or whatever badly thought of nickname Renjiro had decided on.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

speices: {pikachu}
appearance:a quiff and three spikes on his ears
personality:scarily optimistic with a little bit of britishness due to his father who stowed away from england on the H.M.S kyogre. he will only attack when provoked.
History: recently escaped from the safari zone after being attacked by team aqua members. he tends to flash a lot when in danger. his father; simon stowed away on a ship to arrive in hoenn making him half-british. 8-)

mmmmmmmmmm......... sweet rawst berry. good times, goooooooood times Chuka could see it now in the lush green trees, the fertile soil, and the ramdom pokemon running towards him... :shock: naturally, Chuka ran. happy thoughts, happy thoughts... He started daydreaming again and only woke up when he ran into a tree, startled, he started flashing and punching in random directions

Last edited by Pokemon Hero Rio on Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You know, you charmeleon" Macky said to Shard, "That just might work." And with that, metang stopped running, put up an Iron defense. As the snorlax got nearer and nearer, Macky kept building up his defense continually. He didn't know this "Reflect" attack, but Macky thought whatever the snorlax could throw his way, he could throw back with just as much force. The snorlax had finally reached Macky, and without second thought, the snorlax swiped for Macky. "Boy, I hope this goes ok..." He thought to himself. The Snorlax bodyslammed Macky. Macky was a little shaken, but he was fine, taking almost minimal damage due to his naturally metallic hide and built defense. "Yes!" Macky exclaimed, as he started up his psychic attack.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:51 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

" who are you guys, why are you running at me and WHAT THE HECK IS THAT NOISE!!!!!!!??????"
Chuka started running in circles, screaming. startled taillows scattered at the screams and then they stopped.
He'd ran into the tree again.
"what the!? what on earth is that metang doing? run for the hills chaps!"

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kir-chan watched the metal being in awe as he took a few hits from the rampaging Snorlax. The young Kirlian is easily amazed- never have she seen a pokemon stand up to a Snorlax. She wondered how could anyone take a few hits from such a huge being like Snorlax. 'It wouldn't be a very pretty sight if Kir-chan took a few hits herself,' she decided.

She kicked the ground absentmindedly, her cherry red eyes fixed on the scence. She felt her head tilt in the opposite direction it was before, analyzing the happenings. "Kir-chan wants to know how Mr. Metang sir doesn't seem all that affected by the large, scary Snorlax." It was a true enough question. Attack type advantages and disadvantages never seem to register in her mind, nor does she know about them.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Macky released the psychic attack, which sent the huge creature toppling over onto his back. As Snorlax tried to get up, Macky threw a swipe with his metal claw attack. The attacks were keeping the Snorlax at bay, but nothing seemed to truly weaken him. "Guys? I could use a hand here!?" Macky yelled to the rest of the Pokemon.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Then Chuka leapt into the action flashing violently, crashed into snorlax and flew back, dazed. "here's a tip!" he said dizzily "never send a pikachu to do a charizard's job!" and with that he teetered off into the tree again.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The young Kirlia broke free from her catatonic state. "Kir-chan help!" She declared in a most cheery manner, standing ground. She took a deep breath and gathered herself, soothing the body(Calm Mind). Despite her not wanting to battle, she will help. And besides, helping technically isn't battling, right? Yes yes, Kir-chan believes that statement well.

'Now, how did dad use that attack again?' The green-haired pokemon asked herself, focusing. She breathed lightly and quivered a bit, then circling around her appears blue wisps of fire(Will-O-Wisp). She aimed carefully and released them at the heavy foe.

The flames did hit it, but it really didn't do any damage. It wasn't supposed to anyway... A few burns appeared on it's stomach, and it didn't look too happy...

Last edited by PeAcHy~*~MiRaGe on Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next