Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

But what about Deoxys?

Shhhh!!

You'll spoil the surprise!!

If you want to know what role Deoxys plays then take all the numbers out of the following phrase...

D87e661o35x16y675s546723s882t17o539p0287s772M276e836w610t204w05o
726f0587r0164o023o882m50982t2764a9267k947i8155n487g736o596v725e74
4e7620r736t183h725e960w927o472r475l826d

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What's up with Mewtwo anyway? First he helps save the world from Shadow Lugia and now he can't wait to see its destruction.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

But if you don't want to wait- Mewtwo's stance changed after he witnessed the Celebi's intervention. He's come to the conclusion that the other legendaries are unfit for their duties and no longer cares about their fate.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nice puzzle by the way Psyches and great twist in the story.

Image Image

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

But he knows that the Celebis can't intervene with their time powers again. Doesn't that mean that there is a reason for the legendaries? Also, when are the Regis going to open up a can?

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It was midday on the enxt day of war before Entei stirred. He was atop Legend Rock again and below him he coudl see many boats heading to Kanto from the Orange Islands. The footsteps behind him stopped as a fireball knocked the human to the ground. Entei flicked his mane out of his eyes and turned to stroll back down the mountain. He darted across the plains with ease and wandered into the Crystal Palace. He was greeted by Rose the Gengar and Absol. Absol gave a firm nod to Entei as he entered the chamber just inside the huge doors. Rose followed Entei up the stairs.

"This is going to be a dangerous time for any legendary Pokemon," Entei told her, "You'd do best to seek refuge away from harm,"

"I'm not going anywhere," She snapped. Entei continued walking along the balcon,y though Rose had stopped in a huff at the top of the stairwell. She narrowed her eyes and Entei was suddenly turned around to face her.
"You saved me when I was a prisoner," She told him firmly, "And now I will fight for you as an ally,"

Entei snorted a laugh and turned away. He stepped out onto the balcony and gazed at the massive mob that were now charging over the plains toward the palace.
"Rose!" Entei yelled, "Get everyone out of here NOW!"

Pandemonium ensued. Minun and Plusle shrieked as the front of the palace seemed to shatter instantly.
"They bought guns?" Absol yawned. Rose gave him a look that clearly told him the answer. A huge burning boulder was hurled by soem sort of catapault and came crashing through the front of the palace. It was lined up perfectly with Minun and Plusle who were running up the stairs in the hope of climbing onto Entei's back. Umbreon leapt in the way and gave the boulder a dark glare. It slowed down and fell to the side. Unfortunately, the flames shot over the floor and had soon surrounded the group. Absol and Rose hurried into the centre by Umbreon as Minun and Plusle fell rolling down the stairs. The mob were getting closer, any second now they'd be visible beyond the flames. A shadow stirred through the smoke. Rose closed her eyes and shrieked. She was lifted high into the air, Absol and Umbreon were grabbed at their sides and flung upward. Minun and Plusle were kicked swiftly over the flames and soon Entei joined them on the stairs, the fires a short distance away.
"Run," He told them.

At the top of the stairwell the group turned and sprinted into a smaller room. Entei roared loudly and a purple glow filled the room. Unown began to appear out of nowhere.
"Extraction," Entei ordered. The entire group faded away with the Unown as the angry mob burst into the room.

As the group reappeared there was no time for pelasantries. They'd been transported to the Ruins of Alph in the Johto region but this was hardly any better. There were scientists runnign everywhere. The Unown were shileding themselves in glowing red spheres. Entei ducked his head low and scooped Minun and Plusle underneath his shaggy brown body. Gengar gave a soft cry and backed into Entei. Absol and Umbreon looked at each other before both letting out piercing shrieks. The scientists all stopped dead in theri tracks, clutching at their ears. The Unown started to pop and crackle, teleporting away. Entei led the group outside and ran into a forest. They could hear voices and shouts from all around. A flaming arrow slammed into the trunk of a nearby tree. Entei psuhed through the trees and soon the Pokemon were standing in front of a large buidling. A sign todl them it was the New Bark Town Pokemon Laboratory. overing over the lab was the airship that had captured Moltres. Entei gasped as a dark object was shot from the airship toward him.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Too short for how long it's been. Lots of spelling mistakes too.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mehhhh...

Too short for how long it's been. Lots of spelling mistakes too.

I have decided I no longer like you.

Hmph...

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's okay daveshan, that was pretty pathetic after all. I felt bad because i hadn't posted the new chapters yet which are on my laptop so i quickly zotted that up and whacked it in then adjusted the next chapter. i haven't been able to get online form my laptop lately so i have to wait for a while before the next two chapters are up. then it's only one chapter to go

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If you haven't been able to get online with your laptop (I'm assuming you're using something else to post with), can't you use a thumb drive to transfer the chapters?

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes, I can. I came home from the office today with that exact plan. Great minds think alike...

Here's the next chapter where things finally start to come together...

--------------------------------------------

A New Shadow

Absol jumped in front of the blast and was sent skidding across the ground. His body glowed for a moment and then continued to lay, lifeless, upon the grass. Rose let out a wail of grief and ran to him. Entei felt a burning within his body. He jumped onto the lab, then into the sky. His sharp claws dug into the airship and he pulled his body close to its bottom. With a great roar the airship

Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Last edited by Psyches on Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hope you enjoyed it. Things are starting to come down to it now. There are fewer legendaries left alive and the enemies are being seperated much more cleanly from the heroes. And so I think it's time that the last of the legendaries are bought into the picture.

Here come, introduced very briefly, Manafi, Kyogre, and Groudon.

Shadows that Change

Mew and Jirachi were determined to make up for the mess they had caused. If they hadn't been mixed up in the circus then the war wouldn

Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spectacular!

Marvelous!

You double posted the story.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've decided the next chapter will either be the last or the second to last. I have an idea for a ne wfan fiction I wanna start but need to end this first. Nothing drives me clser to insanity than an unended fan fiction.

So I suggest you read the whole thing, from start to end sometime before the enxt chapter. There are enough clues and such for you to guess what will happen. Particularly remember what happened in the first chapter, before the Celebi altered time.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You absolutely MUST finish this! I LOVE the legendaries and I've really enjoyed reading this. I'm not so happy with them all being killed off, but its so well written that I can forgive you :)
I really liked the personalities you gave them all- Entei, Raikou and Suicune seemed spot on to me and I loved how heartless Mewtwo and Rayquaza could be. I wasn't too sure about Zapdos being reffered to as female- in my eyes, Zapdos is definitely male, but its a trivial thing that I'm not going to argue with.

In any case, please finish this!

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cities were devastated, forests had been burned to the ground. Pokemon had turned against their trainers as the war reached catastrophic heights. Entei stood upon Legend Rock with a grim face. a blast of water shot overhead and cascaded into the ocean. Kypogre flew past and the fire pokemon quickly darted away. Back into the intricate cave system he fled until the dimly lit cham,ber he had come to call home lay before him. Rose was curled up by the fire with Minun and Plusle. Umbreon was purring softly in the shadows. Lugia was eating an unsightly dinner of seaweed and old berries. Jirachi on the other hand was staring at the ceiling. There was a tiny hole that let a single ray of light shine down upon the floor just before nightfall. Entei watched with Jirachi as the beam of light flickered through the cavern and then faded away. Within an hour the cave was growing darker and the group were awake. It was time for the small group to begin their nightly ritual. Rose nodded to Entei as he finished telling them the plan and turned to the long and winding tunnel out of the cave.

Lugia's wings sent him soaring to the sky. His eyes began to glwo with a blinding blue light that sent the remaining birds flying through the sky. The rest of the group waited for the signal. It had been the same routine every night. Lugia woudl distract Rayquaza while the rest of them tried to hurry to one of the caverns that contained the Regis. So far both Regirock and Regice had been absent form their haunts. Entei was hardly hopeful of finding Registeel present at his cavern. Rayquaza appeared overhead and attacked Lugia with a vicous hunger. Entei sprinted away. Rose was at his side, leaping along with a swishing noise that gave Entei a strange feeling inside. He smiled as he saw her shoot a tiny beam of psychic energy ahead that knocked a tree branch from his path. She blushed as she ran and Entei felt that strange feeling again. He didn't let it distract him long enough to miss the turn and was soon leading the group along a narrow rocky outcrop over a billowing river below. They were deep in the mountains now and soon they woudl emerge right behin Registeel's lair. Jirachi and Umbreon were bringing up the rear, Minun and Plusle were back at the cavern. Lugia on the other hand was soaring over Kanto.

"Come on beast," He cooed, swooping over the fraying houses. Rayquaza, although on the side of the humans, showed little restraint of his powers while in close proximity to the human towns. It was just a week ago that he had completely torched Viridian City while chasing Lugia. That was the night they discovered that Regice was missing. Lugia made a circle in the sky and soon ducking beneath a large tree at Celadon Square. Rayquaza destroyed the tree and let it crash into a pond in front of a house. Lugia laughed at the irony. Whilst the humans had sided with Rayquaza in their hunt for the other legendaries, Rayquaza was so incesantly raged that he caused more damage then the resistance. It was another example of irony that Lugia and Entei's group of cohorts had come to be called the resistance. If anything they shoudl have bene called the hiding or the hunted. Still, over the last few weeks there had been countless incidents of Pokemon resisting their trainers and the entire Pokemon world was in a complete uproar. A Loudred poked its head out from a bush and spied Lugia and Rayquaza overhead. The Loudred was one of the very Pokemon that had fled itd trainers Pokeball. It sent a blinding flash of confusion inot the sky and Rayqauza turned the wrong way. Loudred snapped its fingers and sent a piercing noise into Lugia's ears. Lugia turned and ducked down inot the bushes, hardly concealed by the dying vegetation.
"darkness needs it, the resistance owns it," Loudred said mysteriously before ducking away. Lugia was puzzled for a brief moment and then, with a sickening crunch he paid for his dally. Rayquaza's mighty tail smacked Lugia over the head. It coiled and twisted,. wrapping the Pokemon in a vicegrip and lifting Lugia to face Rayquaza.
"The beast of the sea meets the beats of the skies," Rayquaza snarled.

Entei shook his head as he saw the demolished cave's entrance. Registeel was gone. Rose rubbed her hand over his back. Entei shivered. He presumed it was the cold.
"Where could the RegiTrio be?" Jirachi asked in amazement. The question was answered instantly. Registeel punched Jirachi hard enough to send the tiny star into a tree trunk, Regirock pounded Rose into the grass and Registeel encased Entei in ice as Umbreon was grabbed by the neck by Registeel.

Mewtwo watched as his new prisoners were encased in metallic cocoons by Registeel. Entei stirred.
"Welcome old friend," He seethed, "I see you did exactly what I predicted. You sought out the RegiTrio. How unimaginative,"
"Mewtwo?" What have you done?" Entei spat. Mewtwo sent a blast of psychic energy slamming against Entei's head, the rest of his body firmly secured in a metal casing.
"I dont' have time for this, go to sleep!" He ordered. The RegiTrio watched over the group as Mewtwo took the airship back into the sky. Kyogre and Groudon were visible just beyond the nearest forest. Mewtwo rolled his eyes as he saw them still battling.
"I should have done this years ago," He drawled as he held his hand over a console and sent two missiles streaking through the sky. They hit Groudon and exploded. As the smoke cleared, Groudon was covered in a green layer of muck. Kyogre slammed its massive body into Groudon and the red beast fell to the forest floor. Mewtwo did not betray a smile. Instead he sent another missile at Groudon, covering the Pokemon with more green muck.
"And now, my friends, watch as I destroy one of the greatest warriors in the Pokemon World!" Mewtwo called the RegiTrio. A beam of fire strucke Groudon and he exploded, the hgreen muck lit up like the fourth of july. Kyogre was sent flyiung away as Groudon died in an awesome shower of flames and sparks. Kyogre floated through the air and hovered over the burning corpse. It was then, as the oldest battle in history ended that Kyogre began to glow. The Pokemon faded from existence.
"What no one realized was that those two Pokemon existed solely for the purpose of fighting each other., Shoudl you remove one, the other has no purpose and is removed also. They were always the same soul, the same two beingsa locked in an eternal styruggle for ultimate power!" Mewtwo announced grandly. The silence that ensued was unnerving.
"Regis, I order you to applaud," Mewtwo snapped. The sound of the three monsters clapping their giant hands with no enthusiasm whatsoever was worse than the silence that Mewtwo had grown to hate. The RegiTrio, it seemed, were no more than servants to the legendary. Mewtwo sighed and pulled the airship around to see Rayquaza staring through the window at him.
"Oh dear," He whimpered.

Lugia was hurled with as much force as Rayquaza coudl muster. He smahsed through the airship's window and knocked Mewtwo into the wall. Lugia hit Regice with such force that the ice Pokemon shattered. It left Mewtwo speechless as he watched Regice smash into a thousand pieces.
"How flaming pathetic!" Mewtwo screamed, "Registeel, Regirock, ATTACK!"
Lugia lifted his head and let his eyes glow with a deep purple. Entei's metal casings melted. Lugia used more of his last remaining energy to awaken the canine legend. Entei stirred.
"You must listen carefully," Lugia told him with a croak.
"Lugia?" Entei panted.
"Listen!' Lugia pressed, "Darkness needs it, the resistance owns it,"
"What?" Entei asked again. Lugia's eyes faded. The Pokemon fell to the sirship's floor. Entei gave Mewtwo and fierce look.
"You killed Lugia," He said gravely. Mewtwo turned around.
"Oh yeah," He said with a smirk, "So I did,"
"This was all your fault," Entei added.
"Pretty much," Mewtwo commented.
"My brother is dead,"
"Yep,"
"My sister was murdered,"
"That was sad, I heard about that," Mewtwpo teased.
"And you're going to pay," Entei finished.
"I doubt it," Mewtwo whispered, three blue energy balls cicrling his head.

Happy now?

Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm very happy. Also, I loved Mewtwo and Entei's banter at the end.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

C

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

AABM, it is posts like that which give me my massive complex about being psyches who is the greatest perosn in the world.

IT'S TRUE I SWEAR

Now, anyway. I am not posting the ending yet. There are still three more chapters. I am not posting them becuase I want some more feedback, if that is possible. Let me know who you want to fight, let me know who you want to win and most importantly, let me know what you think of the riddle Loudred gave to Lugia. He passed it onto Entei in his dying breath. If anyone can crack it I'll give you a gold star.

Actually, if anyone can crack the riddle I'll give them a STARRING ROLE in the fan fic...

*cackles evilly at plans for the poor soul involved*

Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next