It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Sorry; was eating. Welcome, everyone! ^^}

Renjiro looked up to hear the sounds of battle, and nodded when Rais pointed it out. He stood up quickly, quickly rushing to the scene and peering between the bracken. Combusken, he thought coldly, glancing at the scar on his arm. The Sceptile ignored the Murkrow and rolled his eyes at Line's antics.

"Are you okay, friend?" he asked the Metang uneasily, kneeling by him and nudging him. His odd coloration puzzled him, but he didn't question him. Unsure if he was still conscious, he walked in a circle around the Steel-type. Everyone else seems excited about battles, Renjiro thought in confusion. The young Sceptile sighed, closing his eyes. Perhaps that was what got rid of my mate. Renjiro himself was never too fond of having to fight, but he was a fierce one when he did get into a battle.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Last edited by A deadly person! Ohno! on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{That was major powerplaying -- taking control of my character. It's against the basic roleplaying rules, which states no powerplay or godmode.}

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
(( a deadly person! ohno! you seem to be controlling tetesi's character and you see you cant do that. although she may not mind its againnst the rules))

Rayne followed the others silently. She turned to the venamoth

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I was born in Fuschia City" Rais said. "My father was one of the gym leaders pokemon, a Venomoth. It was most likely my father you met"

Rais had never had much contact with other pokemon, he had seen Rayne around the forest but hadn't really had a chance to talk.

"I guess we better go and help Renjiro" Rais said, gliding through the air towards the direction of the battle.

When Rais arrived he saw Renjiro and an oddly coloured Metang.

>>Strange for a Metang to be around here<< Rais thought to himself.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Actually, I hate powerplaying. But since I'm nice I'll pretend that it never happened. *frustrated twitch*}

Renjiro looked up at Rais, and the Absol who had stated her name: Rayne. He smiled quickly and nodded as the poison moth approached, then turned back to the Metang. I've never seen one in a forest, he thought, wondering where he came from. Yet it doesn't matter. He's here now, and he's hurt.

"Are you okay?" he repeated, backing away a few steps. By the way the creature had battled he must have been an aggressive one, and he didn't want to take any chances.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rayne had never considered that the man could have been the Gym leader. If this venamoth

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

(( It is, indeed, against the Role Playing section rules to play using someone else's character. You may only take control of your own characters. Let's just not repeat that, k? ))

Line nodded to Murky as in greeting him.

"Eferyone's runnin'. Lef's go too!" He said to Murky, and then quickly followed the others to where they were going.

When arriving at the spot, he watched as Renjiro asked a weak and weirdly colored Metang how was he, as well as Rais floating above them. He approached the metalic Pok

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro sighed, turning to watch Line rushing toward the scene. He pretended to ignore the fact that his mouth was still stuffed with berries, although his stomach had begun to growl again. His eyes grew cold and he turned, walking away from the fallen Metang. He nodded curtly to the other Pokemon, briefly wondering why he had chosen to abandon the steel-type creature.

As he passed through some leaves, flinging water droplets off of them, he came across a cavern. Knowing that Rayne might like the darkness of the stone den, he decided it was her own nest. His own species or not, he wasn't very good at socializing with females; the slightest look they gave him would remind him of his own deceased mate.

"Well if it isn't my little runaway," a human voice called out. The Absol's scream cut through the damp air and the Sceptile ran toward the source. A Team Aqua member was the one speaking to Rayne, who was caught up in a net. Ren put his arm behind his back, hiding the green glow which had come about his claws. He would Leaf Blade through the net and any Pokemon she sent out, at least when the time came to do so.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rayne new much about the rubber nets used by Aqua so that ruled out her thunder attack, as for slash and Razor wind she needed to be able to move her arms freely. She saw the sceptile standing there with its arms behind its back. "Well look here, double bait" said Shelly as she fired her shock gun at sceptile.

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right. Sorry. I was away. You probably can tell I'm a little new to this.

Quote:
(Lapras Lover): Who is Roger?

I meant Brent at that point.

The Metang arose from the ground, slightly dazed. The first thing he sees is a Sceptile, walking away. The metang assumes that he had said "Are you OK?". At first, the Metang thinks about attacking him, but then realizes he's in no position to do something like that. Not having a meal for quite a while, he replies to the Sceptile.

"Yes. I am fine..."

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:29 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Ehe, Renjiro kind of left the area. ^^;; And this is going to be a short post. <<;;}

Meeting Rayne's gaze with a frown, Renjiro failed to notice that Shelly had out a shock gun. "Well look here, double bait," the Aqua Leader said, firing it. The young Sceptile reacted too slowly, the light fading from his claws in a heartbeat.

Hit, Renjiro collasped to the ground, gritting his teeth and shaking. His eyes were full of rage as he looked up at Shelly.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Up ahead, The metang heard loud bangs. Knowing that the Sceptile had walked away in that direction, and having some admiration for at least trying to help, he went in that direction to see what was going on. He saw an Absol and a Sceptile, which the Metang had recognized as the one he had seen earlier, both fallen over. Further ahead, he saw another human. A woman, it seemed. The metang thought that he might be able to do this, especially if he were to keep quiet. The Metang flew to the side, careful not to hit any foliage as he flew...

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rayne quickly came to the coclusion that all hope was lost. she started to sob slightly as the net sack she was held in was dropped to the ground. Shelly drew anothernet from her back pack and advanced on Renjiro.
raynes claw was caught on a wire and as she pulled the band of rubber snapped, perhaps theres hope left she thought

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard mumbled angerly as he dried himself off slowly with a fire he made once the rain stopped. A dozen or so yards away he saw a human in a blue suit firing some weapons at some pokemon.

He couldn't tell what pokemon they were with all the grass and trees in the way, but he could tell that he didn't know them, so he ignored their cries.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The metang thought, as he silently circled the opening. He wondered if he should attack, or wait for something to happen. If he were to attack, should he scare the woman away? Or should he try and knock her out? Afterwards, should he try and attack the other two, helpless creatures, or should he repay them for saving him? Should he-

The metang was thinking so hard, he wasn't paying attention and he crashed into a tree *CLANK!* his body went against the ground. The woman, about to lay a net on Renjiro, turned around to notice the cacophonious noise that had been made. Gun readied, she aproached the source of noise...

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sound of the tree crashing was what eventually got Shard's attention.

"I was storing berries in that tree!" He yelled to no one as he ran towards where the human and the pokemon were.

"Hey, you!" Shard yelled to the metang. "Yeah, you! What are you doing raiding my berry stash? Do you wanna fight?"

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"SHUT UP!" The metang yelled to the charizard, as it got ready to fly away. It tucked its arms behind its body, giving it an aerodynamic look, and flew away at top speed. The woman fired at the Metang, and hit, but to no avail. The dart seemed to just bounce off the Metang's steel skin.
"What was that thing?" The woman said to herself in confusion.
"Wait a minute, what the heck am I doing!? She just fired that... Thing at me and it didn't affect me at all!" The Metang said to himself. The Metang turned around, still flying very quickly, and began to try and attempt a powerful ramming attack into the woman.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Even with the Metang's distraction, the net dropped on Renjiro. He glanced apologetically at Rayne, not noticing that she had unintentionally cut through part of the rubber. Defeated, he sat back, lowered his head, and began to sob quietly.

The Sceptile only remembered a couple of times when he had cried before. Of course, when he was no more than a baby Treecko who had fallen off of a rock he was playing on . . . and whenever his beloved disappeared. All hope was lost as far as he was concerned, and he was probably as good as dead in the midst of Team Aqua.

Being slightly familiar with the two teams due to their storming through different parts of the forest and Fortree City, Renjiro concluded that having a Grass-type would be completely useless against Team Magma. Water, of course, beat fire, and thus gave Aqua a large advantage -- also added to by the Groud-types in the Magma teams.

If I'm not dark, and I'm not aquatic, why the heck would this trainer want to take me? he wondered, failing to think about the fact that he was a fairly rare Pokemon. Sure, every once in a while you'd see a wild Treecko or Grovyle in the forest, but not an evolved Sceptile.

EDIT: {Sorry, deadly person . . . ehe, I didn't see your post before I posted. >< But I guess since he's ignoring everything else, Ren should ignore the fact that the person who captured him was rammed into by a crazed Metang! ^^}

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Also, Shard's a charmeleon, not a charizard.))

"That's right, run!" Shard yelled to the speeding metang as it flew off.

He then went over to the tree to check his berry stash, stepping over the sceptile that lay sobbing on the ground.

"Wimp." He huffed as he went passed the green pokemon. "You'd never find me taking defeat like a little girl."

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

trying to ingore the comotion around her Rayne slit another one of the rubber wires. the metang had bought her some time.She slit rubber with her claws and started to bite the rubber lying on her face. aqua had made a mistake, usually they used solid rubber nets but on this one the rubber was hollow. She eventualy sliced a hole big enough to wiggle out of.
Once out she rushed to attend to Renjiro. She used her slash attack to rip the rubber netting. "Are you o.k"

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{I like Shard. :twisted: lol. But my computer keeps messing up.}

Renjiro looked up to see a Charmeleon standing before him, and he bared his teeth in a low growl, stifling a stream of curses. Rayne had gotten free, and as she slashed through his net he managed a smile. "Thank you. I'm a little stiff but I'll be okay."

His head turned and he seemed to be calm as he sized up the shorter Pokemon, smirking. Only the dark glow of his eyes made apparant the fact that he was burning up with irritation, which automatically transformed into all-out anger.

Following Shard, Renjiro quickly caught up with him. "Have you ever been in real pain before?" he asked. Secretly, his father had been a previously trained Pokemon, learning the TM Earthquake and passing it down to him. So if the Charmeleon dared taunt him again, it was as simple as a quiver of the earth before he let loose a fire attack.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Roger wasn't the fastest of runners, so he arrived at the scene last, wondering what the heck was going on.

"Guys," he said, "care to fill me in," he finished while looking all around the area, completely clueless.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:48 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Just then, The metang charged right in and nailed Roger in the back of the head.

"Hey! Move out of the way... Wait... Where did that woman go?" The Metang said.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Although the sceptile was about twice his size, Shard's type advantage kept his ego in check. And by in check, I mean, totally out of control.

In a whining, mocking tone, Shard said, "Have you ever been in real pain before? Waa, waa, waa. Out of my way grass-boy." Shard said as he gave the sceptile a push before walking around him. "I need to make sure that flying piece of scrap metal didn't damage any of my berries."

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next