It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Claw Wars - the RP (Status: OPEN) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Lol..I'll try....And Death, its a mystery of like. Jk, I have no idea...*grabs Strategy Guide and stares at Seviper Moves* ))

Vella halted abrubtly, seeing Felix fall. She had no idea what to do, he was there, possibly dead, paralyzed, or even poisoned! She looked around frantically, then her heart nearly stopped when she saw the general appproaching att a slow, yet steady pace, wiping out any who got in his way. If Felix was alive, he wouldn't be if this shot missed. Vella reared back, then flung the disc, watching it's path nervously. Then...Shiiinck! The poisoned stsar slammed into the general's throat, and he collapsed, immediatly covered with Zangeese driving their claws into his flesh. She looked around frantically, then ran towards the mass of Zangeese, Poion-Tailing each and every one she found before moving on to where Felix lay. She had no idea whaat to do, and was about to drag him on the ground, seeing as he was too big for her to pick up ((sp?)), But she knocked out of her thoughts when a Zangoose Double-Edged her, knocking the breath out of her. Vella coughed and was about to get up when she saw his claws burn mysteriously...

Dragon Claw! Oh, Blast...

With a flick of her tail, the poisoned blade slammed into her opponent's rear, allowing the SEviper enough time to pull away, and fling a star at him. Unfortunatly, it missed, and only grazed his face. With a snarl the Zangoose lunged, and got a good Crush Claw in. Vella stumbled, then merely slapped him with her Seviper Star, seeing as it would do no good to throw it. She stumbled back to camp, looked for a good place o hide Felix, then sank to the ground.

((Bleh....I was bored/ half-asleep while doing it, so no idea how it turneed out...))

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Um hum. Zangoose cannot learn Dragon Claw. He's not a dragon!? Try Fury Cutter. And you are ebil for killing your own general. I think he'll come back to bite you. Literally? You decide. ))

... many blurry voices surrounded Felix as he lay, exhausted, on the grass ...

... lost among the thunderous sounds of battle ... screams of both Zangose and Seviper ... bodies hitting the ground ... this was what war was all about ... the poets called it glorious, but it was far from glorious ... never see Ferra again ...

... then, ... "Felix! Felix! Oh Felix... "

... he felt himself being carried ... but by who? ... battle continued to rage all around ...

... suddenly, his mysterious rescuer dropped to the ground with a groan ... another pair of hands lifted him ... to where? ... he did not know ... he did not care ... tiredness washed over him ...

(( This particular bit is like a dream-sequence-ish. Mostly thoughts and blurred perception. I don't really know what else to put, seeing that both Vella and I are collapsed, and supposedly temporarily out of the picture. Where is Venom when you need him?! ))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((OMG sorry I was away so couldn't get to the comp yesterday))

Venom saw Vella attack the General then take away Felix. "This is probably the most confusing battle I've ever been in" he said "I have to find a way to get to Vella and Felix, and fast"
One thing left to do I guess
Venom quickly used Earthquake taking every pokemon down to their feet Seviper and Zangoose.
Now to get to Vella and Felix
He ran off in the derection of Vella and Felix he rounded a few tents and found them collapsed on the ground.
Vella what is wrong with you now I have to get out of camp too
Venom picked up the two Ko'ed pokemon and took them down into the forest deep into an abandoned hut that he and his trainer had used many years ago. He opened the door and layed them on the ground.
Vella won't ever be allowed back with the seviper now that she's betrayed them but on the bright side now neither can I

((Is that what you wanted Tessa, anyway the two of you can picture what the hut looks like))

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
(( I'm back but this is getting boring [ no offense] so I'm droping out, you can find my body or I could be killed or someone could just play my character))

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No L_L we need you :cry: no one else is posting and I've been waiting sooooooo long :cry: :cry: ))

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Actually I was patiently waiting for Vella to wake up first because I thought it would make more sense. Ah well. ))

Felix woke up with a start. How long had he been asleep? ((Haha a few weeks actually =P )) He sat up, and saw that he was lying on the floor of an old wooden hut. Not too far away from where he had been lying, was a female Seviper, sprawled upon the floor, fainted.

He picked himself up and walked out of the old hut. It was the middle of the night, and the full moon lit up the thick forest, bathing it in its white glow. Felix felt disoriented, and as he walked through the forest, he noticed that the forest floor was covered in a thick layer of volanic ash, leaving his footprints clearly visible in the blanket of dust. He had never seen this place before, and he hoped that it would not be too far from home.

In the dark, he bumped into another creature, shorter than he was, but rather stocky. They both fell heavily in the thick ash. It came up to him and stood over him. He saw that it was a Spinda, a Pokemon which he had seen before in his travels with that trainer, but had never seen before in the wild. "Hey, kid," it said, "You okay?"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Moon's back and I'll see if she want's to reply))

Venom walked back to the hut with some food, he saw the tracks leading away from the hut. "So, he's awake..." Venom murmured "Well he can look after himself..." Venom walked inside and tried to wake up Vella "Vella I have some food are you hungry?"

((I'll PM Moon now))

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm just killing the RP world, aren't I? XD))

Vela suddenly snapped her eyes open. She was in a hut of some sort, and...

"Blast." The door was open, and she spotted Zangoose and Seviper tracks. The Seviper dashed out the door after a quick look around,following the tracks. Her blood ran cold as she saw Venom standing there, talking to Felix and a Spinda. Vella lept into the bushes, staring at Venom and Felix.

I musn't make a sound...If so, he'll probably think its an enemy..And he'll kill him. But if he even tries..

Vella tapped the Seviper Star she held.

I'll be ready.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( MoonGale you are EVIL! You've just ruined my perfect storyline. Oh well, time to improvise! Note that this starts from slightly before MoonGale's last post. ))

"I thought Sevipers and Zangooses were enemies. Why aren't you out there tearing up his throat?" said the Spinda.
"Erm, ... well kinda..." Felix said sheepishly. "It's a long story," he added hurriedly.

The two of them were hiding behind a clump of bushes below a tree, watching a rugged male Seviper walk out of the hut.

"But you lot are rare for these parts. Never seen one of yous in a while. What are you doing here anyways?"

Felix was about to reply when he heard a rustle in the bushes behind. He looked up and saw the face of that Seviper looking at him. Instinctively he slashed his claws across the Seviper's face, then leapt out of the bushes to follow up the attack. He crouched low, waiting for the right moment to deliver an Aerial Ace. But then he saw that the Seviper was making no move to attack or even defend himself. He hesitated for a bit. Why was he acting like that? No Seviper he had met had EVER given up a prime chance to attack a Zangoose out in the open.

He was still considering his next move when the Spinda climbed out of the bush as well. "You mind telling me what's going on between you two?"

(( And please, MoonGale, bear in mind that we are currently on Route 113. No funny things now. I think you ARE trying to kill us. ))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((NOOOOOO I'm not there with Felix READ MY LAST POST I'm in the hut the door is closed and Felix and the Spinda are ALONE :evil: :evil: :evil: , that is all))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( The thing is that it's getting a bit had to coordinate everything. When I post, do I follow MoonGale or you? I tried to pull a bit of both but I guess that's the thing about RPs. I'm going to leave it to you guys to fix it up. And hope that Ferra is up to something. Please. ))

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hmm well it is your RP so you chose what line you want to follow (mine or Moon's) and then PM a mod and ask is they could clean it up to that post...

~Death

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Sorry, I couldn't be in "Claw wars" and thanks for covering up for me Tessa ))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((YAY MAGCARGO'S BACK, I guess you got my very old PM now :D , now when Moon get's back we just have to decide whick storyline to follow :? ))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4