It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Moonsong- Elemental Wolf RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark stared at Blaze as he sped off, then said to Shadow,"It's not far. Go over to our pack and tell them to come over here. There is a crisis at hand." The black wolf noddeed, green eyes confident, and raced off, lean body weaving through the trees until he reached the wolves. "Um,...Fellow wolves of darkness, milord Darkstorm has requested that you follow. An urgent situation is over there, and we must go. Oh, and spell casters, get ready. Warriors, you too. And you Shamans as well.C'mon." Every wolf head nodded and suddenly lept into the trees after their now running fellow wolf, who led them to Dark's side.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This is getting getting more exciting))

"We must not rush into war" D said sharply "I have experienced war before and going in without a plan his suicide, there is still time till the Heyaenadons get here, a matter a few hours Alpha's follow me I have an idea"
Let's hope they listen otherwise we're all doomed

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark glanced at his paack, then at Shadow. "Dhadow, you're in charge." He told the wolf before bounding after D.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Laken go warn the pack WaveRider is in charge." said Icepaw as he followed D.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Flame your in charge" D said then glanced at Tenshi "You coming, Tenshi, We need all the Alpha's for this plan to work"
Let's just hope it works
__Meanwhile at the mountain camp__
Blaze had arrived and alerted the pack. They were all getting ready for war. "They need all they can get, we must go to D's aid" said one of the elder's "We will gather all our experts, the mages and shamams are up the mountain, Blaze go and get them, all warriors go to meet D immediatly"

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"In the event of my demise, young apprentice, I have deemed that you shall become the alpha of the pack. Take care of them, and they shall take care of you." The young wolf bowed his head in honor.

"I will wear the title well, sir, but that won't happen. You are a great and powerful leader, you can take these vile cretins." Tenshi glanced out at the monsters that approached.

"That," he sighed, "is in the hands of the Great She Wolf, and no one else's." Then he looked Youngblood dead in the eye. "Go now! Rally our strongest warriors, the ones without families first!" The young wolf nodded and flashed off to warn the pack.

Tenshi then turned to D.
"Let's get moving. And may the fates be on our side."

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D led the alpha's deeper into the forest and into a cave. "This is the cave I took shelter in during the previous war with the Heyaenadons" He said and led them a bit deeper "Good we shall be safe enough here" D said and settled down. "Ok now we all know that the Heyaenadons are distant cousin's of ours, which means that they of elemental packs also, now they have some of the same packs some that are not, We can use this to our advantage." D took a breath and went on "Now the Dark packs has always had a weakness to light so Tenshi you and your pack can attack them, Icepaw you pack has an advantage over mine, the fire pack so you should attack them, Dark your pack can take a newer pack known as the Psyches (Sorry about the name I couldn't come up with something good) the use long range combat types and attack with a mystical force which I have found out doesn't affect you kind, and my pack can take the Wind Heyaenadons. But there is still the challenge there is another pack near the end known as the earth pack the have foung a way to hold back the attacks of the water which was their huge weakness, the other's will be easy to take regarded that we stick to the Pack we have an advantage against but we have to unite and attack the earth pack together. Dark you and your pack will be able to cut through their ranks easily provided you stay in the shadows, and this is not something to do with pride, the are strong and easily attack you if seen"
I know that he won't like attacking from the shadows but it's out only hope
"Tenshi you can use the sun and stay in it's rays and you may not be noticed" D continued "Icepaw your tribe and my tribe can distract them while the other's attack hidden, our main target is their Alpha, when he goes down we win, any questions?"

((Phew *Wipes of sweat* hope that isn't too long :D ))

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" No I understand but how powerful are these beings? I've never heard, are they as strong as us?"

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"They are just as strong as us, but because of our rivalry with each other they may have been training all these years while we have been turning our backs on each other" D said "But last time we were all against each other this time we working together, all but the Earth Tribes will be easy to beat"

Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark nodded. "At least we have been training ourselves while we were against eachother, to train for our many wars. We are strong, stronger than them. The bad thing is that we have wiped out the Lightning, Earth, and Wind packs of our own wolves. We face larger numbers, but we have greateer strenghth, I'm sure. Three dragons against twenty pegasi. Who woiuld win? The dragons, my friend. The dragons.We are the dragons, and we can take them. I hope."

((Btw, how do they look? I was picturing a brownish Hyena thingy. You guys? *shrug*))

Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeah. Heyeanadons are like giant Heyeanas, only demonic and stuff...you get the idea.))

Tenshi spoke up.

"Aye, we must all combine our elemental powers if we are to defeat them. Alone we are weak, but together, we shall bask in the light of victory once more."

Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ok then they are close... remember the plan we must go and tell the member's of our packs" D walked to the entrance of the cave and waited for the other's to leave.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark noded and quietly walked out to where the packs were waiting. He silently placed one paw before the other in a stately manner before reaching his own pack.

"Fellow wolves of the shadows. We must unite with the Light, Water, and Fire packs in order to survive this unexpected attack. Mages, you especially have got to obey this plan. We attack the Psyches, a pack that is strong in Psychic blasts. D has found out that we are immune to thesee blasts, and so this is our opponent. Sadly, you mages are weak in energy, and are knocked out easily. You Warriors are find, but you have weaker resistance to magic of any kind, and barely any magic at all. Shamans, you know how you can barely fight, and how you heal. All of you wolves in this pack of darkness, stick to the shadows. Let the Heyeanadons feel the Dark Pack's rage!"

He roared the last part, and all of his wolves howled in pleasure and excitement. Dark noticed, however, that Mystic seemed unaturaly nervous.

((Sorry for the late reply, but I was on vacation. Please forgive me..XP))

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah we all know you went on a wonderful vacation and in the process ditched us blah blah blah :D ))

D watched Dark walk away and went to alert his pack. "Fire wolves, we must fight but we must follow this plan, Our pack must attack the Wind Heyaenadons they will attack from the sky and we must attack with all our magic, they will be an easy task but our tribes must unite with the other's to take down the Earth Heyaenadons we and the Water pack must distract them while the Dark and Light Packs attack their leader and take him down" D looked around at their faces, ready for war and Victory, none of them knowing the true horror's of war.
At least they have their pride and with that we can win
"Fire Pack, let us lead ourselves to the ultimate victory" D finished, they all roared like the Thunder.
Yes we can win...

((Moon could you reply to Claw Wars as well Tessa and I need you to Reply...))

Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Darkstorm nodded to himslf as he watched his pack, every wolf talking to eachother in excitement for the war. Dark knew that he hadn't been in one, he was but a young wolf, a teen with no fighting experience, when the earlier war took place, but he knew he could live through this one.

With a soft growl, he stared over the ledge behind him. Heyeanadons were swiftly approaching, the large beasts moving quickly. Dark could see a scarred old blue gray Heyeanadon with purple markings walk at the head of a gray coated pack, some of them glowing with a purple aura.

"The time has come. I assume that is the Psyches." He mutered to himself, golden eyes glaring at the sight he saw.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"And the war begins..." D muttered "ATTACK" he roared the fire pack pounced into the air to the wind Heyaenadons they were shocked at such an attack and dived not knowing that was what they wanted "Now" The mages suddenly started shooting magic at the surprised Heyaenadons "Now we must get the rest of them, Shamans cure those who fell after distracting" the shamams quickly healed the others and attcked the remaining group of wind Heyaenadons. D leaped in as he spotted the alpha "So your the alpha of this pathetic pack" D said as they prowled each other in a circle "You and your kind will pay for what happened in the last war" D stared at him.
What is he talking about I was the only one in the last war yet I don't know of what this Heyaenadons speaks
"You'll pay for coming back here" D leaped onto the alpha as they battled for their packs...

((I hope I can still save this RP))

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark turned, and spotted his arch nemesis, D, already fighting the Wind Heyeanadons.

I can't let him show me up!

With a snarl, the black wolf said,"Move down. All of you. This ledge isn't very high." He easily leapt down silently, sticking to the shadows. The Alpha spotted a lone Heyeanadon padding far behind, glowing with the same purple aura. With a cackle, Dark's body glowed a purplish blue, and then the wolf let out a howl as he tackled the beast, fangs sinking into it's flesh. The beast teetered, then fell.

"Heh. That was fun." The wolf turned to see several burly creatures surround him...Warrior Heyeanadons.

"Ugh." Dark sighed, then tackled the beasts, his body still glowing. A swipe of one's claws snapped him off of the beast, and he was on his back, belly exposed. he was vulnerable. With a low growl, he shakily stood. He was a little more mage than warrior, but had his strengths as well. With a smirk, he gave a clear howl before leaping away from a fanged mouth.

All of a sudden, his wolves came bounding out of the shadows, mages sending magic blasts at the beasts. Dark smirked then attacked as well, then padded o, his shadowy pack at his heels. He soon spotted the rest of the pack..A single healer, three mages, and five warriors. And an Alpha male, but no female.

"CHARGE!" Dark lunged at the surprised Alpha, clawing at the other's chest.

"Get out of wolf territory, fiend!"

The Heyeanadon flipped the wolf over, then said,

"Filthy elemental. Die under us, like your fellow wolves from our last war."

He brought his claws down, but was too slow. Dark easily rolled away the stood, body glowing. Now was the time Dark and Psyche clashed. Now was the time the Heyeanadons fell in this pack.

Both lunged, lunging to decide the fate of the others of their pack. And they battled for their packs...

(( 0_o that was long...XD ))

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4