It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonsong- Elemental Wolf RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A call for help from another tribe... but it's directed at the Dark tribe, in which case I won't be helping them
D walked around as the tribe began setting up camp so a while Lightning was still striking in many places, It wasn't as strong here as it was at their older camp. Flame came walking up behind him. "D the meal for the tribe will be ready soon, would you like me to start or attend yourself" Flame asked "You may start without me I have somewhere to go" D said, "But D where do you have to go now" Asked Flame "To the aid of another tribe..."
D suddenly disappeared and ran in the direction of the light tribe.
Dark and his tribe wouldn't lift a finger to help the light tribe i'll do it myself...

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Icepaw made it to his pack and told them to get to the shelters and that his beta was in charge he wanted to see what was happening with the light pack. He ran as fast as he could to the ir camp and saw Tenshi lying there stricken.
" Oh no! Blast those thunder birds. I'm afraid I can't help I would need healing powers wich I do not have."

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Soooooooo....sorry for the delay...XP))

Meanwhile, Dark had reached the rest of his pack, and then halted upon hearing the call or emergency. He couldn't just sit there, even if it was the Light pack...With an annoyed snarl, he bounded off with several wolves, one who was a young female known as Mystic, their pack femae. "Mystic, as much as I'll regret this, I'll need you to heal whover's hurt. Even if its Tenshi." Mystic nodded and sasid,"Of course. I just hope they don't mind my dark art styles of healing..." Dark snorted. "If they don't like it, that's their problem." He spotted a cluster of wolves and trotted through, head held high. His form sudenly became rigid as he saw Tenshi lying on the ground, injured. "Blast...Mystic. You know what to do." Mystic nodded, violet eyes fixed on Tenshi. She concentrated, violet streams of energy flowing from her body to Tenshi, thren lept asode with a cry. A lightning bolt had struck several yards away, breaking her nervous concentration.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tenshi had felt a charge of energy go through him and effectivley revive him, however he still could not move or speak. Mystic had stopped too soon. He sensed a mass movement of energy headed right for the wolves, and not in the air. No, this time, it was under the very earth itself, and gaining speed fast.

"Just a little more," he thought with urgency, "just a little healing energy and I can help save the packs. Why...why did she stop healing me.....?" his thoughts became weak and clouded, "So...close...."

Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark lifted his lip. "Finish..it..." Mystic nodded and stared at the paralyzed Tenshi before summoning the amethyst energies once more. They shot through her paws faster then before, surging through the silver wolf. Mystic slowed the energies a little bit, then they dissapeared in a wisp of violet smoke. Mystic stepped back before whispering,"He's alive. Thats all I can do."

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Slowly, slowly Tenshi opened his eyes. He shakily got to his feet, and looked around.

"Thank you, brethren," he said to Mystic and the others, "now, however a new threat is overtaking us....." his words were cut short by an explosion ripped through the stormy air and something blasted its way out of the ground.

((Somone else come up with what this thing is supposed to be...I'm taking a vacation from making monsters. I do it enough in my own RP.. :wink: ))

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" A BASALISK!" Icepaw howled as a giant snake hurled out of the ground.
He sent a blast of ice at his eyes.
" RUN TO THE SHELTERS NEAR THE OCEAN!" he howled as the ice covered it's eyes.

((not sure if they can dig but whatever))

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark snarled and yelled," Icepaw's got the right idea! Mystic, follow them! You too, Shadow." He said to the two wolves who had followed him. Mystic nodded and ran, and Shadow, a lean, muscular midnight wolf, growled, green eyes offended. "I'm not going, milord Darkstorm..i can fihgt very well...You should go, I'll fight that thing....Better me dead then you.." Dark groaned and fired a black ball of energy at the writhing Basalisk , making it thrash even more and cry out in pain. Dark fixed his golden eyes on shadow and said,"Go." sternly.

((Heh...I guess that move was kind of like Shadowball...))

Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D arrived and stared at the basalisk, and shadow fighting it.
I can't let a wolf die while i'm standing here... even if he is a Dark wolf
D jumped out of the bushes and summoned all his magic to attack. "Inferno blast" D called, creating a huge flame and hurled it against the basalisk. "Shadow finish him off" D called to the wolf after dealing a huge blow to the basalisk.
Come on Shadow finish him off

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shadow nodded at the fire wolf, summoning black energy out of his body, then slamming the energies forwards, throwing the snake-like beast backwards. It reared back , and lunged. Shadow snarled and hurled a ball of Dark energy at the beast, making it fall to the floor. Shadow stepped back, out of the beast's range, should it suddenly leap up and attack.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D quickly regenerated enough energy to burn the corpse. "Time to get rid of this mess" he said, shot flames towards the corpse and burned the basalisk to ashes. "Well that's that, we better go and see hoe Tenshi's doing" he said and waited for Shadow to come after him.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just then, a large gray wolf hobbled between them and up to the ashes. Tenshi sent a sparkle of white light over them, purifying them of all evil. Then he sent a gust of air to scatter them away. Tenshi turned to Dark.

"Thank you...old friend.." he strained. And with that, he turned and limped away into the trees.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark raised an eyebrow and lifted his lip. "Friend...?" He snorrted, following the wolf, muttering under his breath,"Yeah, friend."
Mystic trotted out from wgere she had been hidden, and looked around at the damage quietly, while Shadow nodded and followed D.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D came out of the shadow's to see Tenshi limping away, Dark looking slightly surprised and Mystic inspecting the area. D gave one side glance to Dark and then walked of after Tenshi. He caught up shortly "So, Tenshi, what is goinng on that is going to bring death to the wolves of this area"

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I forgot to say that my pack followed me, sorry. I'm running on like, two and a half hours of sleep, so bear with me. Man, insomnia sucks!!!))

Tenshi seemed to be in pain as he lurched along, but said,

"I believe that all of the negativity that has been gathering like a cloud around this forest is finally starting to manifest. If you noticed, I reffered to Dark as my friend, and I'll tell you why. We have to start fixing the yawning gaps that have opened between the packs. We must all begin to set aside our differences and think of each other as allies rather than enemies for once. Something, be it the manifested negativity or some malevolent diety, is out to rid the forest of its number one threat: the Elemental Wolves."

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Icepaw went to DarkStorm " I think all the packs will soon have to unite and become allies in order for any of us to survive. Together we can survive but seperate we are as helpless as newborn pups."

Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"H'mm I see your right Tenshi, but the connection between the Fire and Light packs have always been strong and always will" he said "So is that why you called on the Dark pack rather than mine?"

Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark lifted his lip, baring his fangs in annoyance, before saying," I might regret saying this later on, nut Tenshi, you are right. I refuse to hellp you other packs unless you need it badly. We Dark wolves stand alone, except for in dire situations." He smirked before saying,"We may not come to you, but you guys can come to us. All I know is that its probably those annoying humans, or a great beast of the land and sky, such as a Dark Dragon."

Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Moon, Tenshi walked off with me, so he can't hear you))

"I believe someone is calling you do you want to go back and have a look?" D saif after hearing Dark
I wonder what he wants to say?

Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No need," Tenshi replied, "I don't need to hear somone to know what they have said. And to be honest, I don't quite know why my pack called on the Dark clan rather than yours. I suppose they too, sensed impending danger, and with me unconscious they felt helpless and realized that they were in need of back up. They knew that if you heard a cry for help from us, regardless of what pack it was directed to, you'd be there. Dark, however, won't lift a paw unless they are called upon directly. So, they placed their focus where it was needed, the Dark tribe..." He stopped and pricked up his ears. "Did you hear something up ahead just now?"

Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes I sense it too" D said "But what is it" D suddenly raised his gaurd "Ice Pack something approached be on you guard" D called
I hope the Dark Tribe Heared me otherwise they won't be in good shape
D the send a low howl signalling the rest of his pack. Flame picked up his ears. "D is calling..." he said "Quickly we must go to his aid" Flame gathered the men in the pack and sped off in search of him.

Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(**sigh** I'll try to revive this RP, I guess. I mean, I'd hate to see it die, it's such a cool idea!)

Tenshi watched the other wolves disappear into the trees for a moment or two. Then he turned to his pack.

"I am going with them. Youngblood shall accompany me, the rest of you find shelter. This may get bloody. Come, Youngblood!" And with that he dashed off after the other packs. They ran for a long time before they finally reached their destination. The two Light wolves flashed out of the trees and onto a steep ebankment where the other packs had gathered. There they could see all the land below, and on the horizon was a mass of sickening brown fur. The Elemental wolves' vile cousins, Heyaenadons. They belched and slurred their speech as they thundered out of the caverns and toward the Wolf territory.
"War..." Tenshi predicted, then he announced to the others, "Now is the time for us to band together bretheren. It is true I dislike fighting, but given the choice to water the earth with our blood or theirs, I choose theirs!! Who's with me?!!"

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark perked his ears. He thought he had heard something from D, but it was probably meant for the water pack. Suddenly, his body stiffined. Maybe Tenshi was right. Maybe there was going to be major bloodshed. He bristled nervously and looked around him. Mystic had become nervous, quivvering vissably. Shadow was standing tail, tail held high, the black wolf's form rigid. Dark gave a short howl before trotting off, Mystic and Shadow at his hees. Darkstorm had been gone far too long. HOpefully, nothing raided their pack's supply of old meat, bones and such. As dark reached his pack, he stared at them, giving a slight nod. "Tenshi of the Light Pack is healed."He said before padding into a cave. He stiffined suddenly. Wat was going on? Surely it couldn't be another war..Darkstorm's golden eyes flashed with different emotions as he thought of Tenshi's words. Could the old wolf be right? Must they band together to prevent the destruction of th forest?The wolf suddenly snarled and stood up.

"My fellow wolves of Darkness, I'm leaving Mystic in charge while Shadow and I go see wat's going on. Something doesn't feel right." He gave a smile before dashing off towards where the other wolves were gathered, Shadow bounding beside him. He arrived at the cliff just in time to hear Tenshi's words, and stepped up to the edge of the cliff. There they were. Heyaenadons. His fur bristled as he stiffly noded.

"Tenshi, for once you are correct. War must be done."

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Icepaw ran with another young wolf from his pack named Laken. They had made it in time to hear what Tenshi said and he had to agree.
" I also agree with you Tenshi we must stop them, and RiverStrike will unite!" he howled.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D watched the Heyaenadons at the end of the forest hearing what Tenshi had to say. "I should of known this was going to happen..." He muttered to Tenshi "Why couldn't we sense it?" D kept staring at the Heyaenadons when Dark, Icepaw and the men of his tribe came with Flame. "Heyaenadons" Flame said under his breath "How could it be, I thought they were banished from this world" He turned to D "They seem to have found a way out Flame" D replied "Their numbers are much greater than last time.
I am the only one of all the elemental wolves that still is still alive from the last war...
"Blaze" he turned around to one of the youngest in his pack "You must hurry to our camp and warn the women, I'll speed you on your way" "Yes D" Blaze replied he turned and ran. D sped him on his way and Blaze was there in no time. "Everyone war is about to begin..."

((No one else lives from the last war OK :P , Oh and Moon it's what not wat))

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next