It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Pokemon: The Last War {COMPLETE} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It started with a single mistake. No Pokemon was at fault. The weather changed, not due to any legendary Pokemon that could control such a thing, nor was it due to a meddling human. Things just changed. And the very guardians of the world were thrown into civil war. And each one swore it would be the last...

Deep in the caverns of an ice cold island, Articuno let out a roar. Glalie floated by her side, an army of ice Pokemon were assembled before her.
"Three of my islands have been torn apart," She began in her singsong waver of a voice, "The snowcapped mountains melted. And they melted because of fire!"
The ice Pokemon cried with rage.
"Our attack on fire island starts now!" Glalie roared. The Pokemon screamed their agreeance. Articuno took flight, swooping over the heads of her minions and into the higher chasms. In another moment she had appeared in the stormy sky, the Pokemon spilling out onto the beach below. She was faster than the rest, yet they were still not far behind as the legendary bird of ice sent an ice beam into the side of Mount Fire. Moltres soared into the sky. Fire Pokemon leapt from the forest and prepared for the impending attack. Moltres and Articuno stood before each other in the sky.
"Ice melts," Moltres said simply. Articuno shook her head.
"There are more of me than there are of you," She told Moltres. Moltres knew she was right. He turned away and glanced back at the mountain he called home.
"I didn't do anything to you, none of this was my fault," He begged. Articuno flew past him, her mighty wings summoning the storm overhead. A lizzard rained down upon fire island, the armies below clashed spectacularly. Glalie hung back, watching the battle with a wicked smile. Moltres tried to stop her, Articuno's rage was endless. The entire island was soon covered with snow, fires were quickly extinguished and Moltres had to accept defeat.
"What now?" He conceded as Articuno landed atop his island. She smiled.
"Now you serve me," She cooed.

Raikou and Suicune ran quickly across the mountains, they bounded over the valleys and were soon standing before the ocean. The storm over the orange islands could be seen from the Johto Region. It was serious. Raikou sighed.
"Entei is too far away, we have to do something," He told Suicune. Suicune nodded.
"Maybe Latias?" She pondered.
"She won't help, Latias wouldn't leave Alto Marre the last time there was a crisis, why would she abandon her post now?" Raikou replied. Suicune had to agree.
"I can help," A voice croaked. Zapdos was flying overhead. She landed, her dark eyes flashing in the failing light.
"If the three of us team up we can defeat Moltres and Articuno and claim both their regions as ours. I will take control of the orange islands and give both of you the areas of Kanto I have," Zapdos bargained.
"This isn't a war, Zapdos," Suicune corrected.
"Suicune is right, "Raikou added, "Whatever caused this rift between those two is no reaosn for us all to start a war, we need to stop this,"
"If you won't join me then I shall take thislands myself," Zapdos finished. She took flight again, flying into the storm at full force. Raikou and Suicune watched warily as she disappeared. In another moment there was an enormous crack of thunder. blizzard turned to thunderstorm as Zapdos took control of the beginning war.
"I have an idea," Raikou started, "It's not the wisest I've had, but I think it's our only choice,"
"You're not serious," Suicune spat.
"They'll help," Raikou protested.
"Only if we best them and then force them to serve us!"
"We can best them, we'll recruit other Pokemon to help us and force the three of them to fight in the war, they can stop the birds,"
"Fine..." Suicune moaned, defeated.
"So we awaken the RegiTrio," Raikou announced.

Another Pokemon shook their head, watching all the action take place from a point so far away that all of Earth was visible. He shook his head. The question was whether or not he would intervene. He was technically not a legendary Pokemon and technically had no duty to keep peace on Earth. But his legendary status had always been a question.
"Only if it gets worse," Mewtwo told himself.

It got worse...

***MORE COMING SOON***

---PREVIEW---

Latias locked the city and flew overhead, the massive wave of torrential rain getting closer. A shadow was racing toward her. Before she knew what was happening she was struck down. Entei peered out form behind the bars as Latias quivered beneath the enemy. He closed his eyes and three Unown appeared around Latias. She disappeared in a flash of light, followed soon after by Entie and the Unown. Latias burst into tears deep inside the Crystal Palace as Entei told her the news from Alto Marre. The entire city had been taken over, the enemy forcing Entei to steal her away before she fell victim to the rampaging madness that had become the last war.
"This is getting out of hand," The Unown leader told Entei quietly as Latias' sobs carried across the Crystal Palace. The Black Storm loomed overhead.
"We're next," Entei whispered as the light in the room faded.

--------------------------------------

"This isn't a war!" Raikou screamed over the noise of thunder and rain, "It's an invasion!"

--------------------------------------

DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Last edited by Psyches on Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

99 out of 100. (A few spelling errors)

Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zapdos circled fire island twice before sending a thunderbolt into the mountain. Articuno and Moltres were in the sky instantly, chasing after the bird of lightning as Zapdos as she sent blast after blast into the mountain. The snow was fading fast and Moltres saw his opportunity to retake the island. he hung back as Articuno swooped at Zapdos with a Sky Attack. The two birds scratched and pecked for a long moment. As they drew apart Moltres pulled an extreme speed attack out of nowhere and disappeared inside the mountain. Articuno screeched after him. Zapdos laughed wickedly.
"You should never turn your back on the Goddess of thunder!" She screamed. Lightning bolts shot after Articuno and she paid heavily for her mistake. The bird of ice was caught between two bolts, then a third slammed into her body. As two more collided with the sizzling explosion of electricity Articuno fell and landed hard amongst the Pokemon on the beach. Zapdos looked on with a disapproving look as the armies surrounded her. Glalie came to the front and saw his mistress upon the sand. She let out a soft whimper. Glalie looked around embarassed and then turned his attention to Zapdos.
"The army of ice serves thunder now," He announced. Zapdos was disgusted.
"Ice is frozen water. And water, frozen or not, is destroyed by thunder. I do not want your help, nor do I need it. You however need my advice. And that advice is to go. Leave this region. Hide yourselves in amongst a forest with the bugs and weeds and hope my wrath doesn't extend as far as your worthless, pathetic lives,"
The storm exploded overhead with Zapdos' temper rising. Her eyes were alight with a red glow. Glalie watched the Pokemon flee, then he turned himself skyward and blasted Zapdos with an ice beam. Zapdos shook the attack off. In another moment Glalie was gone. Articuno, cowering on the sands with paralysis keeping her immobile, shivered with fright. Zapdos disappeared into the mountain where Moltres had fled. Articuno mustered as much strength as she could to clamber to her feet and drag her body into the forest. Moltres hung his head as Zapdos entered the cave.
"You serve me now," She told him. He nodded sadly.

Raikou and Suicune were close to the first Regi. Regirock would be the most difficult to defeat so they had chosen to attempt obtaining his services first.
"I thought you said we were going to recruit other Pokemon to help us," Suicune whined. Raikou rolled his eyes.
"You know, as much as I love the fact that you are my sister and Entei is my brother, sometimes I wish there were only two of us like Latios and Latias," Raikou ******.
"If you want me to go and leave you and Entei to deal with the bird's little tiff than I have a warm cave just waiting for me back at Johto," Suicune snapped, stopping in her tracks.
"Oh no, I was thinking more of it being just you and I, I mean, Entei is never around anyway, it'd be better if you and I were twins and Entei was off on his own," Raikou corrected. Suicune smiled.
"You really mean that? You wish you and I were twins like Latios and Latias?" She blushed.
"Yes... Because if you and I were twins like Latios and Latias then hopefully you would sacrifice yourself for the good of us all and I'd never have to deal with your whinging again!"
"Raikou! How dare-" Suicune was cut off as Raikou sent a thundershock over her head.
The Nidoking blocked it with his fist.
"I take it you two are looking for Regirock?" He grumbled. Suicune nodded.
"Is this about those damned birds?" Nidoking continued. The two nodded in unison. Nidoking sighed.
"Stupid birds... I suppose you'll need some help to beat that hunk of rock then," He said, turning back to the trees behind him. He let out a roar and called for his friends. Marowak, Sudowoodu, Golem and Blastoise trudged out of the forest.
"Now," Suicune said officially, "To open the chamber we need a Wailord and a Relicanth,"
"No you don't," Nidoking told her, rolling his eyes. She glared at him.
"I think I know these things," She started. Before Suicune had time to go on Nidoking was running at a mound of rocks just ahead of them. He slammed into them and broke through to the inner cavern. Within seconds his body was thrown out onto the grass. Regirock was much bigger than Suicune had first thought. He stepped out of the cave and flexed his giant rock muscles. An aurora beam hit his shoulder but he barely flinched.
"The best way to deal with this is brute strength," Nidoking advised, rubbing his head. First, Sudowoodu charged him, landing three mega punches on his front, As Regirock knocked Sudowoodu away with a swing of his massive arm, Golem was upon him, slamming hard into his back. Regirock snatch up the Golem just in time to feel the full force of its explosion attack. As Regirock recoiled, Marowak's bone struck his leg, causing him to topple over. Blastoise sent two powerful blasts of hydro pump into the fallen rock beast, making it roll away. Suicune's ice beam knocked into Regirock immediately after, making him spin on the ground. In a rage, Regirock leapt to his feet. He charged the group, knocking most of them away. Raikou and Blastoise jumped and grabbed onto his body, Raikou concentrated hard and sent a coursing rush of electricity over Regirock's body. As he recharged, Blastoise covered the beast with water. Regirock flailed about, trying to throw the two battler from him.
"Together!" Raikou called, feeling Regirock's flail getting stronger. Blastoise showered Regirock with water once more and Raikou's electric power was doubled as it combined with the water. Regirock's surface exploded and the two were sent away. Regirock roared and towered over the group. Aurora beam slammed into him, Nidoking sent a Hyper Beam, Sudowoodu launched another hhyper beam. As the dust and smoke cleared, Regirock was still standing tall.
"This is impossible!" Suicune screamed. Nidoking looked at her with a trying glare. Regirock stumbled backward as Nidoking's horn drilled into his stomach. The rocky beast was slain. He fell backward, Nidoking collapsing in his wake. Suicune and Raikou moved closer.
"We could use your help further," Raikou told Nidoking and his friends.
"I'm not a legendary Pokemon for a reason. I don't want to be. If I'm nearby the next time you need a hand then I'll be there, but I'm not going gallavanting across the planet because of a bunch of Pokemon I have nothing to do with. You're the legend, so be a legend," Nidoking explained. He and his friends left without a farewell and Suicune and Raikou turned to face the first Regi. A soft glow emanated from his body and the Pokemon sat up.
"We have bested you in battle, you will serve us. You will help us defeat Regice and then Registeel before joining us to stop the bird Pokemon from continuing their war," Suicune told him. Regirock climbed ot his feet and nodded.
"That wasn't so hard," Raikou admitted. Suicune gave him a dark glarebefore Regirock smacked him over the back of the head. Suicune laughed.

---------PREVIEW---------

Each of the legendary Pokemon looked up in fear at the creature before them. A gasp escaped their lips as they realized everything that had happened, why it had happened, how it had happened, and now what was going to happen. And they couldn't stop it.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Entei was deep in the gardens outside the Ruins of Alph when an Unown hurried up to him. He gave the Unown a sleepy look as he was disturbed from his peaceful slumber.
"The birds are fighting, only it's worse than ever. Raikou and Suicune have both left, none of us can find them. We already sent word to Latias but she hasn't replied. No one knows what to do. The Orange Islands are completely covered in the worst storm anyone's ever seen," The Unown squeaked. Entei climbed to his feet quickly.
"Has anyone heard from Lugia?" Entei asked frantically. The Unown shook his head, or rather his whole body.
"Tell the Unown leader to evacuate the ruins and meet me at the Crystal Palace," Entei ordered. He jumped over the Unown and onto the top of the mountain. Another leap sent him over the quiet Violet City and bounding through the forest to get to the tower he knew so well. With a leap he was on the balcony and walking inside. It felt like hours as he made his way to the very top. A swarm of feathers slapped him in the face as he stepped into the sun.
"Ho-oh," Entei groaned. Ho-oh was Entei's least favourite of the legendary Pokemon. He was powerful but not quite right in the head. As the bird flapped around, running here and there, Entei took a deep breath.
"There's been a few problems," Entei tried to begin. Ho-oh squarked loudly and then jumped, not bothering to flap its wings and landing in a heap at Entei's feet. Entei prodded Ho-oh on the head.
"The birds are fighting," Entei said calmly.
"Which birds?" Ho-oh spluttered, "I'm not fighting! I'm a bird! Are you saying I'm fighting?"
"No, the legendary birds," Entei moaned. Ho-oh was running around in circles, sending feathers everywhere.
"I'm a legendary bird, I'm not fighting!"
"The other birds," Entei pressed.
"I'm not a bird! I'm a Mankey!" Ho-oh said as he jumped up and down. Entei rolled his eyes slowly before roaring and jumping at Ho-oh. He pinned the stupid bird down and held his throat so tightly he couldn't speak.
"Now listen, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are fighting, I don't know why, I don't know who's winning and I don't know much else. What I do know is that you're going to help me by stopping that storm over the Orange Islands and then fly me to the trouble so I can see how serious this thing is. You get me, Mankey?" Entei growled menacingly. Ho-oh nodded awkwardly and Entei let him free. Ho-oh ruffled hi feathers and then bent down to let Entei onto his back. Ho-oh took flight silently and soared away toward the sea. As they passed New Bark Town and the Pokemon League, Entei couldn't help but wonder where his brother and sister were. He had always told them that in a crisis they should stick together. They were just as powerful as Entei, but Raikou was younger than Entei and Suicune the youngest of all three, and both were prone to over-confidence. If they'd followed Entei's advice and this fight was as serious as the Unown said it was then they would have gone to rally together the other legendaries. This would mean waking up the RegiTrio, and that in itself coudl prove a challenge. Pallet Town slipped away and soon Cinnabar Island was looming nearer. As they flew over the volcano they saw the storm up close for the first time. Ho-oh began to use its sunny day power. The sun shone brightly, but the pitch black storm didn't so much as quiver in its wake. Entei ruffled his fur and joined Ho-oh's attack. Sunny day proved completely ineffective.
"This is very serious," Entei murmured. Ho-oh turned back, as if reading Entei's thoughts.
"Drop me at the Crystal Palace," Entei ordered. Ho-oh began to fly in that direction. He flew low over Mount Moon and up beyond Kanto until the mountain range surrounded them. The Crystal Palace was nestled in amongst the greenest area of all. Entei jumped from Ho-oh's back and onto the balcony.
"Go and hide yourself away from this war," Entei shouted.
"War?" Ho-oh squarked. Entei nodded gravely and then rushed inside. The Unown were hurryin about, making the Crystal Palace as homely as possible. No one had been in the palace for quite some time and it wasn't as well kept as normal. The Unown leader approached Entei.
"How long are we staying?" He asked.
"Just make yourself comfortable. And you might want to start digging. Extend the palace into the underground,"
"You talk as if we're going into hiding," He laughed. Entei's expression remained grave and serious.
"If this is as abd as I presume we very wall may be," He told the Unown.

Zapdos laughed at moltres.
"Oh come on, Articuno is defeated now, you can tell me. I know you invaded her land,"
"I didn't," Moltres repeated. Zapdos eyed him suspiciously.
"If you didn't invade her land then who did? It was fire that melted the ice caps. Her forests were completely burnt down. It had to be you. Entei wouldn't dare do such a thing and there aren't any other fire legendaries around,"
"I'm telling you, I haven't left my island in weeks," Moltres pressed.
"Then who was it?" Zapdos asked seriously, a small worry coming out in her tone.
"It was me," Someone said. The voice echoed across the cavern. Zapdos turned on her perch.
"Who said that?" She screamed. There wasn't a reply, instead, both Pokemon turned a purple shade for a moment and fell to the rocky ground.

"We bring this emergency meeting to order," The Chairwoman declared. The Secretary began reading the minutes of the last meeting and finished by listing a few absences from the council. She then read the agenda for the emergency meeting.
"Item One refers to our questioned involvement in the War," She stated.
"Clerics, you may discuss," The chariwoman said. The discussion was brief and unanymous. The Chairwoman nodded her agreeance at the conclusion of the conversation and then made the announcement.
"Very well, No Celebi shall be found a part of the war, All Celebi are ordered to withdraw themselves from time at the point of the war's beginning through to any future written so far. It is hereby illegal to travel beyond five years before the date the war began. The next council meeting shall begin in another month at the time slot of 1980," The Chairwoman ordered. The Celebi agreed. All Celebi placed throughout time after the war began were immediately drawn back to the past, before the war began. It wasn't unusual for the Celebi to find themselves above wars or pety arguments. They would wait to see how the war affected the future and then reconsider their course of action. You see, whilst the Celebi can travel to the future, the future can change. And so, they decided it best to stay away from that time era altogether and see how things go.
"This meeting is ajourned!" The Chairwoman cried.

Regice fell to the ground as Regirock towered over him. Suicune and Raikou cheered and a soft glow made Regice wake up again. Regirock pulled Regice to his feet and the two stood side by side watching Suicune and Raikou.
"You know, Registeel is a lot stornger than those two," A dopey voice said. Atop a rock was lying a Slowking.
"What do you mean?" Raikou asked.
"Well, Regirock and Regice are the two younger brothers to Registeel. Registeel is quite capable of defeating its younger brothers," Slowking explained. The Regi's nodded.
"Fabulous. So how are we gonna best Registeel," Suicune asked Raikou.
"I have an idea," Slowking told them. Raikou and Suicune looked at him expectantly, awaiting his response. They waited. And waited. And waited. And waited some more.
"So?" Raikou probed.
"So what?" Slowking asked, perplexed.
"What's your idea?" Raikou asked.
"What idea?" Slowking replied.
"Your idea for beating Registeel," Suicune pressed. Slowking was silent for a long moment.
"You know, Registeel is a lot stornger than those two," Slowking said with a yawn. Suicune and Raikou shook their heads. Regirock sat down and put his head in his hands. Regice started gazing up at the sky.
"So how do you suggest we fight him then?" Raikou tried.
"Fight who?" Slowking wanted to know. Suicune blasted him with an aurora beam.
"Let's go," She said, leading the group away.

All of the orange islands were now beneath the black storm. The clouds were indistinguishable, it was more like a thick blanket of the purest black. The storm moved to the Kanto region. where it finally stopped, the black veil of darkness unable to proceed past the body of a tiny pink Pokemon. Mew waited for the storm's master to come out and face battle. It never did. Instead, Mew was surrounded by a dark glow and then thrown into the Viridian Forest below. As Mew peered out from under a bush the storm consumed the sky. It stopped at the border of Kanto and began to rain and thunder. Mew was old. The weak and battered body of the ocne grand Pokemon floated away and over the seas. Mew found a new home past the Orange Islands and in a distant land where few had heard of such a Pokemon. Mew took one last look at the storm before it felt something strike it on the head. A soft and beautiful song began to lull Mew into a daze. Mew remembered seeing a flash of red, black and white whiz by before falling asleep.

Latias was watching the soul dew as one of the Latios hurried up to her.
"Where is your brother?" She asked. The Latios shrugged.
"There's a storm coming in," He told her.
"You'd better go find him and tell him to get inside before the storm starts," She scolded. The Latios flew away. Latias made her way inside the nest she had in one of the huge trees. The Latios looked to her like a mother figure and she couldn't help but play the mother card all too well. The storm looked fierce and the clouds were approaching fast. She supposed that it might have something to do with the legendary birds, the Unown had sent her a message about something to do with them. The two Latios weren't back yet.
"If those boys are out playing in this bad weather I'm going to go ballistic," She threatened.

---PREVIEW---

Entei looked up at the clouds and shivered, more from fear than the cold.
"You're not scared are you bro?" Raikou jested. Entei quickly placed a smile on his face.
"We've handled worse," He lied. Suicune seemed relieved as she believed Entei's fake enthusiasm.
"Let's do this!" Raikou wooped. Entei shuddered as his brother leapt onto the long tendrils of dark matter that led into the storm. Suicune followed him. Entei walked to his death along the tendril with a slow and shallow gate. There was no way they could win this war.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Again, a few spelling mistakes andf you need to put spaces between your paragraphs. Other than that, this is great.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thanks Daveshan, the spelling mistakes are typo errors coz I type too fast lol. More coming soon.))

Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That's fine. Just be sure to work on those.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Entei watched the visions projected by the Unown. The black storm was completely still over both Kanto and the Orange Islands. Luckily, Suicune and Raikou were in Hoenn and out of harm's way. Entei was startled from his thoughts as the picture started to change. The black storm was on the move. It stretched past the Orange Islands and over to a small city built on the water's edge.
"No!" Entei roared. He watched as Alto Marre fell victim to the rain and thunder.
"You have to send me there!" He told the Unown. Five of the small creatures formed a circle around Entei and he was teleported away. He ran through the city of Alto Marre, the storm following close behind as it engulfed Latias' home. Latias locked the city and flew overhead, the massive wave of torrential rain getting closer. A shadow was racing toward her. Before she knew what was happening she was struck down. Entei peered out from behind the bars as Latias quivered beneath the enemy. He closed his eyes and three Unown appeared around Latias. She disappeared in a flash of light, followed soon after by Entei and the Unown. Latias burst into tears deep inside the Crystal Palace as Entei told her the news from Alto Marre. The entire city had been taken over, the enemy forcing Entei to steal her away before she fell victim to the rampaging madness that had become the last war.
"This is getting out of hand," The Unown leader told Entei quietly as Latias' sobs carried across the Crystal Palace. The Black Storm loomed overhead.
"We're next," Entei whispered as the light in the room faded.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The error of human trigger a strife between the legendaries.....
If it get worst, looks like the whole world of Pokemon gone crazy and blasting electiric, grass, fire, water, ice, sand, rock, and psychic's everywhere....

(I kind of skip around)

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The final Regi was Registeel, the strongest of the RegiTrio. The rocky tomb that imprisoned the monster towered over Suicune and Raikou. Regirock and Regice charged at the mound of boulders and soon Registeel was coming forth from the dark hole. He flexed his muscles and stretched before gazing down at the two legendary dogs.
"Regirock, Regice, attack," Raikou ordered. Registeel leapt backward and assumed a defensive position.
"Ice beam!" Suicune called to Regice. regice obeyed and Registeel was showered with a cascade of ice and snow. He recovered quickly, shaking the ice off and then jumping at Regice.
"Regirock, use your rock slide and then start a rollout attack," Raikou called. Registeel's quick attack on Regice was interrupted by a series of rocks that pelted its back. Then Regirock's body slammed into Registeel. As Regirock made for another rollout, Regice shot a bubblebeam at Registeel. Registeel recoiled, shaking itself free from the dizziness the bubbles had bestowed upon it. As it made to recover, Regirock slammed into it, knocking Registeel to its feet. Registeel had no time to climb back to its feet for Suicune ordered Regice to attack again, this time with a blizzard. The area around Registeel was transformed instantly into a storm that rivalled even the black storm taking over the Pokemon World. Registeel stumbled about, its hands at its eyes. Regirock slammed into it again, bowling it over and coming around again. Registeel was fuming, its body started to glow with a crimson red and the pokemon leapt from the blizzard and smacked Regirock with an uppercut. As Regirock lifted over Registeel's head, Registeel grabbed him with a seismic toss and slammed the rocky beast into the grassy ground. Regice came to the rescue, attacking Registeel with a shard of ice that had been conjured from nothing. The ice left a deep gash on Registeel's body, no blood came forth, rather a sickly black oil-like substance issued from the wound. Suicune winced at the sight.
"Steel Pokemon bleed oil," Raikou informed her.
"Regice, try and trap Registeel inside a block of ice," Suicune called. Regice obeyed and began pumping ice beam after ice beam at Registeel's body. Registeel grabbed at Regirock and began to punch him furiously. With each punch came another, just as swift and deadly as the last. The ice was building fast, Registeel was now glued ot the spot. The ice moved upward, trapping its torso as well, then managed to grab one of its arms. The other arm continued to pummel Regirock with a comet punch until finally, the entire Regi was covered in ice and unable to move.
"Regirock, use take down!" Raikou commanded. Regirock obliged and pieces of ice flew everywhere. Registeel was sent through the air and landed with a heap by the rock tomb it had come from.
"Regice, aurora beam," Suicune ordered. Regice began pounding Registeel's body with an aurora beam.
"Regirock, Mantle Beam," Regirock sent a beam of rock into its steely brother. As the two Regi's stopped their attack and turned away, Registeel collapsed. There was a soft glow and Registeel was revived, now under the servitude of Raikou and Suicune.
"You three are coming with us to fire island to sort out what's going on with Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos," Raikou told them. The RegiTrio nodded silently.

"I don't understand," Mewtwo pondered, "The birds are all defeated, who is causing this storm?"
He watched with a sad face as it covered the Crystal Palace and another reign of terror began.
"Latias can't be causing it or she wouldn't have attacked Alto Marre, Entei is under seige now so it couldn't be him. The RegiTrio are locked away and Suicune and Raikou are in Johto, nowhere near the storm. Mew could do such a thing, but this is hardly her style. The Celebi have all withdrawn from this time era so as to keep out of the situation. Ho-oh is too stupid to conjure such a mess. Oh my goodness! She wouldn't!" Mewtwo jumped from his seat on the moon and began to streak toward Earth.
"She wouldn't dare!" He reassured himself.

Entei and Latias ran through the corridors of the Crystal Palace, the windows were exploding and rain and thunder was forcing its way inside. The Unown were quickly disappearing, Entei bounded over a staircase and he and Latias hid behind a pillar as the black cloud came bursting through the huge window. It swirled across the room, thunder and rain going with it. The cloud spread into the next room. Entei had never seen such a thing. It was as though the storm was alive.
"Entei, run away. I'll distract it," Latias said.
"What? Latias, no!" Entei protested. His cry was too late for Latias was in the air and spraying the storm with a beam of bright yellow. She dodged a bolt of thunder and recharged for another hyper beam. Entei bounded through the doors and watch as the storm surrounded Latias and shot bolts of lightning at her from every direction. She was soon engulfed by the storm completely. Entei backed away from the door, the rain outside not as heavy as it was inside. The doors crystalized over and Entei set off across the plains. He was seen. The storm turned its attention on the escapee and threw lightning bolt after lightning bolt after him. He dodged them easily and was about to leap into the forest when he heard the bird's screech. Zapdos was in the sky, chasing after him. Entei stumbled for a moment in surprise. As Zapdos grew closer, its bodys ending thunderbolts everywhere, Entei realized that the Zapdos was made entirely of electricity. It was a creation of the storm, as was the Moltres that was coming up behind him. Entei was struck down by a flamethrower attack from the Moltres the storm had made. Entei shook off the daze and quickly set about running again. A Latias made of lightning began to chase as well and Entei had no choice but to turn around and blast each of the creations with a fire blast. The creations of the storm became smattering os electricity in the night sky for a moment before reshaping and starting their pursuit again. Unown appeared beside Entei.
"Extract?" He offered. Entei nodded and the two disappeared. The three creations flew back into the black storm. They soared out over the clouds and toward the throne on the storms highest cloud. The creations turned back into electricity and fizzled off into the clouds. In cages made of black cloud were the bodies of Zapdos, Moltres and Latias and sitting upon the throne was the master of the storm. Their eyes were purest black, their skin a pulsing deep purple. The black ridges on its back moved up and down and its tail fidgetted with an urge to smash something. Shadow Lugia smiled as the Crystal Palace exploded beneath the storm. Mewtwo watched from a distance.
"I knew it," He mourned.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

But where's Jirachi in all of this?

Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shadow Lugia?... *roll on the floor laughing*
sounds like a video game (no offence)

keep up the work, let see how the story goes

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Great work. I'm realy impresed and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work :)

Image Image

Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shadow Lugia?... *roll on the floor laughing*
sounds like a video game (no offence)

keep up the work, let see how the story goes

Well if it were a video game, Mr Smart-Alec, no one would pay the least bit of attention to a pathetic Bug Catcher trying to sound cool in front of his mates.

In case you haven't realized, Pokemon is a video game so naturally, it will sound like a video game.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The storm spread over the Hoenn region in seconds. There was no Pokemon to stand in its way, Alto Marre had been taken, leaving the gates to Hoenn easily intruded. Entei stood upon the highest cliff. It was a mountain few kjnew of. Legend Rock overlooked all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and the Orange Islands, even parts of Orre could be seen. Entei could sense Suicune and Raikou coming up the mountain with the RegiTrio. He couldn't feel any of the birds and Latias too seemed ot have disappeared. Then he felt a faint signal. It was coming from Orre and moving further away quickly. It was Mew, the oldest and wisest of the group. She was moving quickly. Entei's senses widened and he felt her thoughts. The tiny Pokemon was on a train, but his senses must have decieved him for Entei coudl have sworn she was inside a pokeball.
"Yo, En-Man!" Raikou cooed. Entei turned around, shaken from his thoughts. Suicune and Raikou had arrived. Entei bowed to them.
"Entei... You are our BROTHER. You don't need to bow," Raikou joked.
"Get off the gorund, seriously," Suicune added with a scowl.
"This is a serious matter, you two," Entei told them, "Whoever is causing this is a formiddable enemy,"
"Nothing we haven't faced before," Raikou laughed.
"Send the RegiTrio up first, I need to summon the Unown army in case anything happens," Entei commanded.
"Send them up where?" Raikou asked, unsure of how his brother expected the trio to get into the storm.
"Send them up on that tendril," Entei told him, pointing to a long spindle of cloud that had solidified and was swirling its way toward Legend Rock. The trio began to trudge upward, making their way into the storm. Entei gave a roar and the Unown began to teleport around the three dogs.
"It has come to the end of days," Entei called out to the Unown, "And with this final battle I make a decree that should the legendary trios of bird, dog and regi fail, let the Unown Council take over in our place,"
"Entei, what are you talking about?" Suicune pleaded. Entei looked up at the clouds and shivered, more from fear than the cold.
"You're not scared are you bro?" Raikou jested. Entei quickly placed a smile on his face.
"We've handled worse," He lied. Suicune seemed relieved as she believed Entei's fake enthusiasm.
"Let's do this!" Raikou wooped. Entei shuddered as his brother leapt onto the long tendrils of dark matter that led into the storm. Suicune followed him. Entei walked to his death along the tendril with a slow and shallow gate. There was no way they could win this war.

A blast of fire slammed into Regice, a strong gush of water knocked Regirock away and an equally strong psybeam sent Registeel cowering backward. The three Regis continued their assault on the Shadow Pokemon, its loud screech of a wail hurting their ears. Regirock was hit with another hydro pump and then a solar beam that seemed to come from the clouds below it instead of Lugia's fanged beak. Regice was surrounded by a fire spin that rivalled the power of Entei and Moltres combined. Registeel was trapped in an angry and cyclonic psywave and fell to its feet, defeated by confusion. The three recovered slowly, Lugia biding its time before hitting all three with a triple Hyper Beam. It was then, as Lugia recharged mercifully that a paw stepped onto the cloud. Entei shook his mane fiercely and leapt forward, flankd by his siblings. Fire blast, Ice Beam and thunderbolt slammed against Lugia's body, another ice beam, mantle beam and hyper beam followed suit from the Regi's. Lugia laughed as it recieved naught but a few scratches.
"How is it so powerful?" Raikou panted, charging up for another thunderbolt attack. Entei drew back, the Regi's and his younger brother and sister taking over the fight. Suicune was belted with an aero blast, Lugia's signature move. Entei winced as he saw Suicune skid away. She didn't climb to her feet. Instead, she sank into the clouds, and another cage-like contraction appeared with Suicune's limp body hanging within. Latias, Moltres, Zapdos and Suicune were positioned around Lugia's throne, Raikou was soon added to the collection. Regirock was slammed hard with another hydro pump and then a bubble beam. Regice jumped in the way of the solar beam and countered with an ice beam. Lugia was too quick. Still perched above its throne, Lugia sent Regice tumbling away with a razor wind and another cage appeared as the dust from Lugia's hyper beam settled. Regirock and Registeel were all that were left and Registeel was still stumbling around from confusion. Regirock was weakening, the next bubblebeam had the rocky beast clutching at its side. Another mantle beam knocked Lugia hard enough to see it falter in the sky but its quick recovery had Regirock hanging in a cage like the others. Registeel seemed to finally come to and Entei joined in for one last charge. The two ran with fierce anger, their strength renewed with the impending doom. Entei roared with a purple fire blast and Registeel sent some kind of shining metal beam into Lugia. The explosion was massive, consuming the caged beasts and Lugia's throne for too long. As the setting cleared, Lugia's blue glow faded away and it let out a final screech before landing. It shook its head, dazed, and then surprised Entei by falling over. The atmosphere changed, the wind howling louder, and Registeel was defeated in the blink of an eye. Lugia's sneak attack wasn't so easily deployed upon Entei. He expected the trickery and quickly dodged Lugia's extreme speed before firing off another purple fire blast. Lugia was growing impatient. The battle intensified, fire and smoke filling up most of the field. Entei found himself weaving between the cages and shooting blast after blast over his shoulder as the bird pursued him. He rounded the throne and the clouds before him shifted to form the head of Zapdos. A thunderbolt surged through his body as he leapt over it. The landing wasn't perfect, but Entei was racing away again quickly, Lugia managing to bite him onceon the hind leg before his speed sent him away. A blue energy ball raced past Entei's head and slammed the bird down.
"Recover," Mewtwo told the dog as he stepped foot onto the cloud. Entei back away.
"I may not be an official legendary Pokemon," Mewtwo told Lugia, "But you are far from one yourself. This is far worse than anything a human has ever done,"
Lugia did not take kindly to Mewtwo's harsh words.

Mew was having a grand old time with its new trainer. Indeed, the flash of red and white it had seen earlier was a pokeball and Mew had been caught off guard. It was in a far off ragion where few people took a second glance at the pink Pokemon. Its trainer, although immensely stupid, was somewhat comedic. He would order Mew to tackle and dodge, fully unaware that in he blink of an eye the Pokemon could knock any opponent out of the battle field. The trainer had no Pokedex so its lack of knowledge was to be expected. Mew enjoyed its occasionaly battle, as uninspiring as they may be, and often Mew would toy with the opponents. Whilst the Pokemon all knew who Mew was, the trainers in this region were uninterested in it for Mew had no sharp teeth or apparent power. She'd heard the trainer talking about Mew's evolution and how strong it must be. She giggled when she heard this and coudln't help but find the entire situation amusing. As she was sitting in the grass after a battle one day she heard a strangely familiar voice.
"When are you going to stop playing around?" Jirachi asked. Mew gave Jirachi a blank look.
"The other legendary's need your help, there's a huge war going on over Legend Rock," Jirachi continued. Mew kept its blank face and leant in closer.
"I could never join you! I have to go back to sleep," Jirachi cried. Mew said nothing again.
"Well, I suppose as long as I'm asleep when I'm next needed..." Jirachi finished. Mew jumped into the air and called its trainer over. She took a pokeball form the boy's belt and threw it toward Jirachi.
"Uh, Mew, what is that thing?" The trainer asked.
"This is going to be so much fun," Jirachi told Mew. Mew nodded knowingly. The two both disappeared into their pokeballs.
"Great," Sighed the trainer, "Another useless Pokemon. Cute, but useless. I wonder if it evolves..."

Mewtwo was losing energy quickly. Lugia seemed to absorb attacks and Mewtwo's barrier wasn't quite as strong as it had once been. Entei was healing his wounds quickly as the batte continued. Mewtwo sent a spiralling psybeam into Lugia and followed suit with a mega punch before backing away and creating a cloud of confusion around Lugia. Lugia shook itself free form the attack and charged at Mewtwo with extreme speed. Mewtwo fell to the ground and was quickly hit with a psychic attack. He stumbled upright and sent two energy balls into Lugia, then connected a psywave to the attack. As Lugia recovered from the double attack, Mewtwo used its psychic energy upon itself to psyche its attack power up to its full potential. With the next attack came the largest psybeam Mewtwo had ever conjured and Lugia finally collapsed. Entei hurried over.
"That won't keep it down long," Mewtwo informed him.
"We need more help," Entei pointed out.
"There is no one else. The two Latios are too young to fight, every other legendary has been defeated. It is only you and I," Mewtwo replied.
"What about Jirachi? Or Mew? I thought I sensed her in Orre, can you summon her?"
"Mew and Jirachi are not interested in these affairs," Mewtwo said sadly.
"The Celebi Council woudln't dare intervene," Entei added.
"And Manafi is too far away," Mewtwo finished.
"Not to mention annoying," Entei spat.
"Oh tell me about it, that wretched little blue fuzzball is the most irritating Pokemon I've ever had to deal with!" Mewtwo continued.
"Mind you, I can think of a yellow rodent that's just as annoying," Entei teased.
"Can you say PikaSPEW!" Mewtwo jested. An aero blast soared by hteir heads.
"That was a near miss," Entei panted. The next aero blast struck both Pokemon to the ground. Lugai hovered over them. It began to charge the next beam, both Pokemon cowering below it. The darkness engulfed them, the end of the Pokemon World seemed to come in slow motion. Then, as the final hyper beam to win the Pokemon World forever came forth from Lugia, the enemy fell to the gorund. It was struck again by the attacker and thrown aside like a toy. Ho-oh picked Lugia up in its talons and threw it into the throne with such force that the throne turned into wisps of smoke and blew away. A fire blast sent Lugia flying into the sky again, then a Psywave from Mewtwo had Lugia pinned in the sky. Entei's fire spin encircled it and Ho-oh trapped it with a third attack comprised of razor winds. The three attacks seemed to lock Lugia in place, finally taming the beast.

"Right," Entei began as Lugia screeched from its prison, "There's only one thign I can think of, we have to get all the legendary's back to their original positions. All their land must be restored, the balance must be returned. Then Lugia will return to normal and the storm will fade,"
"What if it doesn't?" Mewtwo asked.
"Then we're screwed," Ho-oh pointed out. Entei rolled his eyes as Mewtwo punched Ho-oh hard in the beak.
"I saved your life," Ho-oh squarked.
"And if you don't shut your beak I'll take yours form you," Mewtwo snarled. Ho-oh quietened itself quickly.
"Where's Articuno?" Entei asked. Mewtwo's reply was drowned out by the explosion overhead. Lugia was free again. The battle was on!

Articuno was lying in a heap in the forest of Fire Island. She had crawled there after being struck down from the sky and landing on the ebach. The storm overhead was sending cascades of rain all around her and she found her health recovering fast in the cold night air. Soon, with a mighty flap of her wings, she was ready to flee back to Ice Island. As she took flight, something grabbed her and tugged her upward. A bright green light engulfed Articuno and the unknown traveller and soon, lots of tiny green Pokemon were around them.
"This meeting will come to order," The Chariperson cried. Articuno found herself floating amongst other Celebi and looking up at a Celebi wearing a black cloak.
"Articuno, you are to return to time 5877.635DR and quell the fighting atop the clouds. After the battle has subsided sufficiently, The Celebi Council will extract the legendary's and reverse time. you will then be placed back in at time 5739.221DR and under direct order from Council will ensure this war never happens. Do you understand?"
Articuno had no time to answer. She was suddenly flying through the clouds and over the battle between Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Entei and the Shadow Lugia.

Mew and Jirachi were surprised when they were both released form their Pokeballs into battle. It was a huge stadium but the battle was obviously one of little significance as the crowd was completely silent as they both appeared. After a few moments however, the crowd became unbearably loud. Lights flashed and people screamed as the two legendary Pokemon suddenly realized how out of hand their little game had become. They were now at the Pokemon League, and whilst the people of Orre might not know their faces, the people of the Pokemon League were from all over and the two had been recognized. Mew's eyes bulged and Jirachi blushed. They could both hear the voices of the other legendary's as they scolded them for their foolish antics.
"What are we gonna do now?" Jirachi asked Mew. Mew looked at Jirachi with a look that clearly said her intentions. With two flashes of light, the Pokemon were gone. As they reappeared far away, they felt a strange sensation across their bodies. There were two more flashes and the Pokemon were back in the stadium. As they reappeared, the pokeballs they had been released from gave a red glow.
"We can't teleport away because we belong to the trainer now!" Jirachi squealed.
"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!" Jirachi was becoming hysterical. Mew put its head in its tiny hands. Suddenly fighting in a war didn't seem so bad.

Articuno sent ice beam after ice beam into Shadow Lugia, it noticed out of the corner of its eye that the cgaed legendary's were disappearing in flashes of green light. the storm was thinning out and Ho-oh disappeared next. Entei and Mewtwo were back to back as Lugia circled them firing beam after beam into their defense. Mewtwo was firing psybeams, Entei was firing purple fire blasts, Articuno was chasing after the Pokemon with ice beam, the group was in a stalemate. Until Articuno disappeared with a flash of green light.
"What the-?" Mewtwo stumbled forward as Lugia recoiled for a moment. Entei watched the bird charge back at them and knocked Mewtwo aside. The two Pokemon jumped back to their feet.
"Thankyou," Mewtwo told Entei.
"Thankyou for staying with me until the end, but this fight's over. Articuno's gone, Ho-oh's gone, there's no way you and I can beat this monster. You should go, no sense us both dying," Entei said softly. Mewtwo looked into the face of Entei, scratches and bruises and all. He nodded and began to lift away. Mewtwo shot inot space as Entei succumbed to the final enslaught of Shadow Lugia. As the aero blast consumed his body, he saw a final flash of green before feeling his body fade away.

Everything was back to normal. Articuno was in the caverns of Ice Island, Moltres was asleep in the volcano of Fire Island, Zapdos was in the cloudy sky above Thunder Island. Raikou and Suicune were gallopping through the fields of Johto, Latias was soaring through Alto Marre, the RegiTrio were back in their ghostly tombs and Entei was sitting in the Crystal Palace with the Unown. The perfect balance meant that Lugia was asleep at the bottom of the sea. Should the balance shift, it would seek out the body responsible and rectify the mistake, but should there be no body at fault, it would seekout and destroy each legendary. Luckily, they had escaped but only due to the leniancy of the Celebi Council. All their memories had been changed for technically, none of this had happened. As the time was shifted, so too were the fates and the change that had enraged and awakened the Shadow Lugia was no more. High above the calm sat a lonely Pokemon. Mewtwo shook his head at the simplicity of the solution.
"Celebi... With such a Pokemon, how can any of the other legendary's honeslty feel needed. Although, one must admit the sheer ease of sending the Earth into complete turmoil is somewhat enthralling. Set in motion was imbalance and an enemy that none can slay appears from nowhere. Imagine the power of taming such a beast..." Mewtwo considered deeply as he watched from space.

Mew and Jirachi sighed as they stepped onto the stage once more. The circus they had been sold to was supposedly the greatest in the world. It certainly was now that they had both Jirachi and Mew.
"I hate you," Jirachi cursed. Mew giggled. Right now, she hated herself too.
"This is o stupid," Jirachi moaned.

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

But don't tell me this is the end, is it?

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((You thought it was over? This is the last war, by the end of this saga, one way or another, it will not be possible for there to be a war in the Pokemon World))

CHAPTER TWO
The Shadow of the War

Entei sighed from the peak of Legend Rock. Mew and Jirachi were still missing. Neither had been seen for a long time. He was waiting for Ho-oh to bring him the reply from Zapdos before doing anything about the situation. In the last fortnight Entei had tried to find out if any of the other legendaries had heard from Mew. He'd spent a whole weekend in Alto Marre with Latias and the two had both reminisced for hours on end. Suicune had managed to send word to Lugia about the missing legends but Lugia had replied with a very apologetic no. Raikou was in Johto to see an old friend of his, he wouldn't say any more than that, and so Entei reluctantly had to send Ho-oh on an errand to contact Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Zapdos was inside the Kanto Power Plant, on the topmost floor, lightning bolts were crashing around her and engineers were running around wildly. Explosions rocked the building for a few seconds and Zapdos erupted from the ceiling with a shower of dust and debris. She cackled from overhead as the building burned to the ground. The men below were pointing at her. Or were they? As Zapdos turned around she spied Ho-oh, fumbling through the air toward her.
"What do you want?" She seethed. Ho-oh panted and pulled to a hover in the air beside Zapdos.
"Entei (Pant) wants to (Pant, cough, splutter) know if you've seen Jirachi (Cough, cough, wretch) or Mew," Ho-oh told her. Zapdos gave Ho-oh the darkest of looks. The glare was wasted upon Ho-oh who was unable to comprehend even the simplest equasion, let alone a look of utter loathing. He was an embarassment to all the legendaries, particularly the other birds. Zapdos hated him the most. She turned and flew away, shouting her response over her shoulder:
"I haven't seen them, nor do I care."

Entei saw Ho-oh's figure on the horizon long before he landed upon Legend Rock.
"Zapdos hasn't seen them," Ho-oh spluttered. Entei hung his head. As Ho-oh flew away, back toward Johto, Raikou sprinted across the grassy plains and up onto Legend Rock. He spat the paper from his mouth and Entei picked it up. It was a flier for a circus. On closer inspection, Entei saw the faces of Mew and Jirachi peering up at him.
"My (Pant) friend (Pant) told me," Raikou confessed. Entei raised an eyebrow. He nodded and gave a roar that shook the ocean below. Suicune's ears pricked up and she immediately darted across toward her brothers. It only took a few short minutes for the trio to be combined and standing upon Legend Rock as one.
"We need to break Jirachi and Mew out of this circus," He told Suicune. Suicune tried not to laugh as she saw the flier.
"How do we do that?" She asked, delicately, trying not to laugh even harder now that she'd seen the pained expression upon her brother's face. Entei was beyond angry. He was beyond furious. His emotions had risen to a point where he could not express them. Instead, he sent a blast into the sky unlike any attack Raikou or Suicune had ever seen. A balloon crashed on the side of Legend Rock with a banner streaming from it that advertised the circus.
"We go to the circus, we destroy the pokeballs, and then we leave," Entei explained.

The three dog's crept through the dark night, their silent journey taking them into the circus tent. On a rack were the pokeballs they needed. Raikou and Suicune removed the pokeballs with their mouths and placed them quietly in a heap at Entei's feet. They stepped back and watched him raise his foot over the pile. With one mighty stomp the entire collection of rare Pokemon were freed from their pokeballs. An Umbreon was the first to materialize as the white lights swirled around the group. It shook its head and looked around, fear in its eyes. Entei watched curiously as the Umbreon scratched at its neck. There was a collar underneath the overgrown hair. The circus had stolen the pokemon from its trainer. As the Umbreon wandered toward Suicune, a limp in its gate, it collapsed. Entei then realized that there were two more Pokemon curled up at his feet. Minun and Plusle were sound asleep. They looked as though they hadn't eaten in weeks. An Absol that was covered in scratches and bruises appeared beside Raikou and a rose pink Gengar was soon beside it, petting its wounds gently. Finally, after the white lights had been swirling around for at least a minute, slowly reforming into the pokemon and releasing them from their trainers, Jirachi and Mew appeared. The pokeballs were destroyed and the Pokemon were free. Raikou, Suicune, Mew, Jirachi and Entei left quickly. It wasn't until the group were back at Legend Rock that Entei's substitute splintered and cracked into a thousand pieces.

The circus was burned to the ground, everyone was killed, even the families that were travelling with their loved ones who worked with the circus were burned alive. No child or woman was spared. Umbreon, Minun, Plusle, Absol and Gengar stood with emotionless faces as Entei went on a rampage. He torched everything in sight until it was not possible to tell that there had once been a circus tent erected upon the site. A man who had been hiding in the trees came creeping out, unseen by Entei. He started to run when he thought he was far enough away to make a little noise. With a soft cry he fell to the ground, Absol shaking its spike free and turning back to Gengar. The two joined the group behind Entei. Umbreon jumped to the front, its tiny body shaking oddly. The markings on Umbreon glowed for a moment and the fires were suddenly engulfed by darkness. The scene froze before them and the entire fire disappeared, leaving only burn marks. Gengar gave a wave of its hand and the black scorching of the Earth swirled into the night sky, becoming the very darkness that threatened to consume the group. Soon, Entei was back at the Crystal Palace with his newfound friends. The rage that had taken control of him was something unlike he had ever felt before. Whilst he was disappointed in Mew and Jirachi, he was unable to control his anger at the humans. The way they had mistreated the other Pokemon was unforgivable. As the Pokemon recounted their tales to Entei, the beast began to grow angry again.

Absol and Gengar were forced to fight each other every night and Absol would be forced to lose. They would beat Absol before the shows so he would be weak enough to lose to Gengar, then Gengar would be paraded around like some kind of super pokemon.

Minun and Plusle were glued together before each show as siamese twins. There was a huge bare patch on both their backs and the skin was irritated and red. They were very sore and there was deep bruising over most of their bodies. The Unown set about to make them comfortable.

Umbreon was made to use his dark attacks onstage. He was well trained and knew attacks that even Absol had not yet mastered and Absol was older and a lot wiser. When Umbreon had been with his trainer he had been very happy. Umbreon evolved early and trained hard, but the circus stole the pokemon when they saw its potential.

The rose pink Gengar and Absol were very close. Gengar preferred to be called Rose. She was ashamed of her heritage and told Entei about the group of renegade Gengar called the Rogun. The Rogun believed themselves to be the Pokemon Police force and issued their own 'punishments' and such. Gengar had been born as a Gastly into the Rogun and grew up into a Haunter through the ranks. At her evolution they were to make her a General of their Ghost Army but she couldn't handle the unruly ways they conducted their procedings and left. It was as she sniffled and Absol rubbed his head against her side that Raikou burst into the massive room.
"The entire circus is gone, people are dead, they say it was an attack!" He screamed frantically. The other Pokemon looked away, Gengars sniffles turning to sobs.
"Someone found burn marks, they're going to march on Fire Island and capture Moltres!" Raikou continued.
"Moltres?" Entei croaked.
"The humans reckon it'd have to have been a legendary Pokemon to destroy a whole circus like that! Since it's fire, they're blaming Moltres!"

Entei was on his feet. His new gang of misfits quickly bounded after him, Raikou hot on their heels. Across the grassy fields they ran, then through a small forest before coming out into another field that led up the side of Legend Rock. The group gathered on Legend Rock and watched the helicopters screech past. Fire Island became alive with clouds of smoke as missiles were fired at the volcano in the island's centre. Entei cringed as Moltres came sweeping forth, swaying in the sky from the blasts all around him. Moltres shot over the first wave of helicopters and flew at the second wave with a stream of embers issuing from his mouth. With each explosion came the loud whirring of more helicopters. Entei shuddered as he saw the huge airship making its way over the top of Fire Island. It was similar to the one that had been responsible for awakening Lugia the last time. There were more helicopters now and more explosions were decimating Fire Island. The Volcano was sending black clouds over the airship. It would have erupted but instead the explosions tore the volcano open and lava was sent spilling over the forest and into the sea. Entei and Raikou both pawed at their ears as they heard the cries of the Pokemon dying. Gengar's eyes watered with sorrow. Absol turned away, a nerve twitching on his forehead. Minun and Plusle buried their heads in Umbreon's overgrown black fur coat while Umbreon's eyes and markings turned black. It was then, as they looked up and saw the lava turn the water a foul brown that the group all gasped and Entei's claws dug deep marks into the grass.

Suicune bounded over the water; the colour returning to normal. She landed on a part of the beach were the lava flow was minimal. After helping an Oddish down from a huge rock and placing him securely on a Pidgeotto's back Suicune set about to create a blizzard. The wind stirred, clouds were awakened and snow started to form. Entei lost sight of his sister as the blizzard shrouded the island. The airship was all that remained now, hovering ominously over the island. It started to move and was soon clear of Suicune's wrath, carrying a large, electrified cage underneath it that held the bird of fire. Moltres was still and silent. Suicune bounded away from the Island, stopping at Vermillion Harbour as the airship sank into the ocean, becoming a huge ship mooned at the port. The cage was risen over the dock and surrounded by countless people. Suicune couldn't bear it. An Ice Beam sent them flying away and an Aurora Beam released Moltres from its prison. Suicune quickly darted away as more people came to see what the commotion was about. Moltres suddenly sprang to life, flying over the dock and realising what had happened. Moltres' eyes filled with rage and Vermillion City was left in flames. The airship took flight again, water running from the rivets built into its sides. Moltres was flying over Fire Island again as the Blizzard cleared. The Helicopters were left scattered across the beach and the forest, one or two had even crashed inside the volcano that had been torn open by the missile attacks. The airship didn't give in, it began firing more missiles at Moltres. Suicune darted over the ocean and tried to make it onto Pallet Beach. She was stopped by boats. The boats were filled with people. The people were now after Suicune.

Suicune ran through the forest, the men were gaining on her quickly. She was tempted to go past Legend Rock and hide at the Crystal Palace, but if she led the men to Entei then she'd probably be better off dead anyway. Viridian Forest was blocked by a group of men crowding a small radio.

"... so be sure to be careful and keep on the lookout for a flaming bird in the sky..."

Suicune jumped onto a small cave and bounded over fences. She leapt from a cliff and fell for a long time. Suicune landed with a sharp pain. As she looked up, dizzy from the fall, she saw more people. They were all looking at a large monitor on the roof of a building.

"... the authorities have declared the Orange Islands under lockdown. Both Thunder and Ice Island will be destroyed next so we urge citizens to stay inside and watch the skies for any sign of..."

Suicune had somehow managed to get to Cerulean City. The incredible pain in her legs told her that the jump she had made down the side of that cliff was one she probably shouldn't make again. A man was pointing at her. She ran again, her legs hurting worse than ever. She ducked into a small tunnel and bounded through to the other side. There were speakers set throughout the tunnel with a radio station blaring some news bulletin at full volume.

"... being helped by another legendary pokemon, the capture by any means possible has been authorized for all such pokemon..."

Suicune leapt around a small girl as she hurried through the underground tunnel. A group of boys were on their bikes listening intently to a radio nearby as she emerged into the sunlight.

"... a blue dog with streams of pale grey trailing from its body. Its head looks like it has a shard of ice attached. Use extreme caution and..."

She hurried further away and into what appeared to be Lavender Town. An angry mob were gathering at the base of the radio station. They were all holding sharp instruments and a man was screaming from a pulpit at the front.

"Let's hunt them down!" He bellowed. Suicune jumped onto the radio station's roof and bounded up the conjoined mountain. A sharp tug at her leg told her she had been stabbed. Suicune was limping badly, her body battered and bruised from the journey she was making across the region. On the other side of the mountain was the ocean, and over that was Hoenn. Suicune felt her eyes drooping, she hadn't the energy to continue. As her body went to collapse, a Pokemon caught her and swept her into the sky. Articuno hurried toward Hoenn with the injured Suicune in her mighty talons. Suicune opened an eye and took in the sight of Articuno before falling asleep again.

Moltres landed atop a pile of rocks and watched the airship draw closer. He tried to catch his breath before shooting a fireball at the underside of the airship to no avail. A large set of rings flew toward Moltres. Moltres hit them with a fire blast. It was no use, within seconds, Moltres was trapped inside the fire-proof cage created by the rings. The airship recalled the cage and Moltres disappeared inside. Entei watched Fire Island become completely decimated by the airship before it swept through the sky toward Vermillion's burning harbour. The airship rested in the water once again and Entei turned away, bounding back to the Crystal Palace.

Latias was awoken by Bianca. It was still dark and Latias had hardly slept at all.
"You need to go," Bianca whispered. There were loud noises coming from the garden below. Latias hovered into the air and peered out the window. Men were inside the garden.
"They're looking for legendary pokemon, you're all being hunted down. You have to grab the Latios twins and hurry out of here. Go far away where there aren't any people and-" Biance was cut off as the door burst open. Latias shot out the window, fading from sight. She was with the Latios twins as quick as she could and the three made their way unnoticed into the city streets. The twins were invisible and Latias had turne dinto Bianca. As they hurried toward the ocean, Latias heard Bianca's cry. Bianca was thrown to her knees and beaten to the ground. As the man noticed Latias coming toward him he stopped. Realizing that the only way there could be two of Bianca was if one was Latias, he raised his gun. Latias reformed and slammed into him with all her strength. The Latios twins were hitting him with psybeams a second later. Latias carried Bianca away, dropping her on the rooftop of a Saffron Building before hurrying to the Cyrstal Palace.

As Suicune awoke there was a great screeching sound. It was Articuno, though the beautiful and piercing note it usually carried was somewhat strained and frantic. Suicune stood up as Articuno's defeated body fell to the ground. Men were surrounding her with flaming torches and guns. Suicune leapt over thei heads, the injuries she'd sustained earlier suddenly springing back into existence. It wasn't until she landed that she felt the three bullets that they'd hit her with. Suicune limped away, the crowd quickyl catching up to her. She tried to figure out where she and Articuno were, it seemed an odd place. It felt as though there was snow falling. Perhaps they were at Sootopolis.
'It only snows in January at Sootopolis,' Suicune thought to herself. The crowd had her backing away, a growl escaping her lips. As they advanced on her, Suicune leapt back and felt her body fall. It grew hotter and hotter until Suicune blacked out completely and forever. Articuno's body was thrown into the volcano afterward.

Lugia looked at the remains of Fire Island. Zapdos was beside him a second later. The electric bird was normally full of energy and life, yet she seemed to exude unhappiness.
"My brother and sister are dead," She crowed. Lugia watched a tear slide down Zapdos' cheek. There had already been many more tears shed, these ones were by Lugia. He was certain of what he must do. Articuno and Moltres' death had destroyed any chance of there being a balance between the birds. There would never be a balance of harmony again. The only way to keep the balance from becoming so dostorted that all life was destroyed was to remove all elements. Ice and fire had been removed, so to leave only thunder would mean the entire planet would succumb to thunder. For there to be any chance for Earth to remain as it was Lugia had to remove the element of thunder, just as ice and fire had been. He shook his head as the aero blast shot from his mouth and then shuddered as he picked up Zapdos' limp body and carried it over the firy pit of Mt Pyre.
"Goodbye friend," Lugia mourned as Zapdos fell.

Mewtwo laughed from his seat on the moon.
"So the Celebi modify all their memories and screw up on Entei, making him go psycho and kill a bunch of humans, who then blame Moltres and hunt him down. Suicune tries to help Moltres and gets attacked as well, then Articuno helps Suicune and both of them get killed, followed shortly by Moltres. Finally, Lugia has to kill the last bird so that the balance shift is kept to absolute minimum. How entertaining. And right now, as I watch this, the humans are announcing the extermination of all legendary or unruly pokemon. The best part of this is that the Celebi Council can't intervene because they already changed this time slot once and if they do it again they'll rupture the continuem."
Mewtwo continued to laugh and jeer at the fate of Earth as the turmoil unfoiled. One thing was for sure, this was shaping up to be the last war he'd ever watch.

Last edited by Psyches on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great, except for one mistake. Espeons are pink, umbreons are black.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I woke up in the middle of the night remembering that last night. It's funny because on my PokemonXD which I was playing before I wrote that I have an Espeon (the pink one). Stupid mistake. I'll fix it soon.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Great story, but waht happened to Mew and Jirachi? Also you didn't mention Rayquaza.
Oh, and why were they so easy to kill? I mean they're legendary pokemon, they should be harder to kill.

Image Image

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Great story, but waht happened to Mew and Jirachi? Also you didn't mention Rayquaza.
Oh, and why were they so easy to kill? I mean they're legendary pokemon, they should be harder to kill.

-I don't think that Entei really gave much of a damn as to where Mew and Jirachi ended up. There were more important things on his mind.

-Rayquaza is bumming around in the upper atmosphere where he's sworn to protect, he's got no reason to come down and fight yet. Much like how Latias won't fight in the war until it directly concerned her.

-Easy to kill?

*Suicune landed with a sharp pain. As she looked up, dizzy from the fall,*
*The incredible pain in her legs*
* A sharp tug at her leg told her she had been stabbed. Suicune was limping badly, her body battered and bruised from the journey she was making across the region.*
*It wasn't until she landed that she felt the three bullets that they'd hit her with.*
*Suicune leapt back and felt her body fall*

I thought Suicune put up a damn good fight. I mean, she made it from Pallet Beach all the way to Mt Pyre with lynch mobs being formed in every city to hunt her down. And the only reason they beat her was because she woke up dazed, confused and badly injured then stumbled back into the volcano, unaware of where she was. It was a good fight. As for Articuno, yeah, she died easy, but she was outnumbered by the lynch mob and they had guns. Moltres was taken down by the airship and the missile barrage on Fire Island. As for Zapdos, Lugia's job is to keep the balance between the three birds, Lugia has the power to smite off the birds if the need arises.

Don't worry, the next chapter will have you screaming your injustices at the cruelty against the legendaries even louder. They will suffer.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't worry, the next chapter will have you screaming your injustices at the cruelty against the legendaries even louder. They will suffer.

I like your style. :twisted: . But can't there be more distruction... whole towns and stuff like that? Make evrybody suffer :twisted:

Image Image

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll give you death and destruction unlike you've ever seen then.

Entei's sister was murdered, there will be vengeance like no human has ever seen.

And I hope you haven't forgotten about Entei's new friends, particularly little Umbreon and Gengar...

New chapter will be up in about four hours. Prepare for the end of the Pokemon World.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA-COUGH COUGH!

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Shadows Within

Lugia sat atop Mt Moon in the very darkest failing light. A pain in his chest told him the guilt he felt was real. A deeper pain in his head told him something was amis. The Kanto region was still awake, though the hour was far too late. Pokemon were flying through the air, there were people in the streets of Cerulean below running with flaming torches. Knocks on doors awoke quiet families and the gym was blazing with activity. Lugia took flight, tempted to take refuge at the Crystal Palace. Instead, he turned toward the ocean and fled to Orre. There, on top of the Realgam Tower, He mourned the loss of Articuno and Zapdos.

Cerulean was buzzing with more than just activity that night. Misty, the Gym Leader, protested as the angry mobs rallied more to the cause. They had gathered outside of her gym and were standing at the bottom of the steps that Misty was perched upon.
"Zapdos attacked our Power Plant!" A man cried.
"Zapdos is drawn toward electricity, of course it attacked the Power Plant," Misty retorted. The mob woudln't listen.
"I say we take to the Power Plant and charge it at full power, then wait for the beast to arrive!" Someone else screamed.
"We'll kill the damned bird!' An older man yelled.
"You're a little late," A calm voice of reason pointed out. Bill pushed his way through tot he front of the crowd and joined Misty.
"I just got word from Hoenn, Zapdos, Articuno and Suicune were all killed in the volcano earlier today. You should all go back to your houses and forget this whole, terrible, tragic day," He droned. Mistygasped as she heard of the murders.
"What about Moltres?" A woman asked.
"Moltres was taken by the airship, no doubt they'll be slaying that Pokemon as we speak," Bill told her, an unusually angry tone starting to develop in his voice.
"You've all goen wild!" Misty spat. The crowd became silent.
"These Legendary Pokemon have been sworn to keep balance amongst the Pokemon World, as soon as something happens you blame them as though it's their job to protect you. I have a news flash citizens of Cerulean, it was not Moltres who burned down that circus. I was watching Fire Island and Moltres didn't fly from it's perch inside the volcano until you attacked it the next day," Bill snarled.
"You jumped to conclusions and now three innocent Pokemon have been sacrificed," Misty finished.
"Then let's find out which Pokemon did destroy the circus and let's kill them!" The crowd roared. Misty and Bill cowered back as the mob dispersed.
"They've gone mad," Misty whimpered. Bill held her tightly as the two hurried into the Gym.

Entei stood overlooking Fallarbor Town. He shook his mane and began. The Pokemon leapt onto the first roof and then jumped over to the next as the fire erupted. After setting the rooves alight, he landed on the spft ground and sent spiralling flames into the Pokemon Centre and the Pokemon Mart. The screaming started to reach his ears so he blocked it out with more crackling fires burning the trees and fences to the ground. He smashed through a wall and knocked a cupboard over. A set of pokeballs rolled over the floor. With another blast of fire the entire wall burst open and Entei knocked the pokeballs outside. He smashed them open and roared, sending the Pokemon fleeing from the city. An Aipom looked back as Entei continued to free any Pokemon that were held in the city. Before long the fires had grown dim and Entei was sifting through the ashes. As the last few wisps of life left in the humans were burned from them, any remaining Pokemon were freed by default for their trainer had passed away. Entei gazed up at Mt Pyre. His vengeance had began.

A group of men stood with clipboards around the caged Moltres. He had not woken yet. They'd thought he was dead at first but somehow the beast had managed to survive. Since the population of both Kanto, Johto and Hoenn had turned on the Legendary Pokemon, the airship's crew had thought it would be acceptable to conduct certain experiments on the bird before they finally killed it. A sharp needle jabbed into Moltres' side. The bird awoke with a loud screech. The men jumped before a few of them let out a soft laugh. To see such a magnificent bird being imprisoned and experimented with was somewhat humourous.

He rolled over in the sky, his body twisting and arching. The long tail lashed and flicked, the fangs were bared, the shining green armour over Rayquaza's body was pulsating with fury. He shot through the air, spying the turmoil below. It was against the rules for him to leave the atmosphere and to help the Pokemon below. But what was happening below was also agaisnt the rules. Rayquaza coudln't bare it. With a roar he lunged toward the Earth. Mewtwo waved him off with a chuckle.
"And so another fly comes to the flame," He declared wistfully, "So Articuno, Zapdos and Suicune have been defeated. Entei is furious with rage and Lugia is stricken with guilt and grief. Rayquaza has gone to join the war, but whether he'll pick the right side is completely up to chance. If I know Rayquaza, he'll help the heartless mortals and try to quell the Legendary Pokemon. He'll fail of course, and once Kyogre and Groudon discover Rayquaza's breach of protocol, they too will rise from their slumber and add to the confusion with their own personal conflict. Raikou will try to calm his brother, that'll make Entei snap and he'll cast raikou away. Raikou will most probably hide until after the war until he's finally found by a clumsy human and either tamed or killed. Lugia is in no state to fight and will fall with ease, Ho-oh will hide and be killed, Entei will eventually tire himself out and be stopped. Latias will fall protecting her precious twins, and Mew and Jirachi will be hunted down. As for me, my plan will consider all these and I shall become the victor..."

The sun began to rise on the next day of war...

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next