It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonsong- Elemental Wolf RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" We want the pegasus you no that hunting has been slim since the humans came farther out from their village."

Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark nodded. "I know. Those hairless devils venture out of their dens far too often, and pose quite a threat. One nearly attacked me with some projectile...But no. You know its a no, water wolf. Go hunt your own." He snarled, baring his fangs. The alpha was not going to let an enemy grab their kill...his pack surrounded the dead pegasus, bristled as well.

((Heh..I have no idea if the each pack is everybody's enemy, or not...Meh.))

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm away for one day and you start without me :evil: , Well all I know Moon is that the fire and dark tribes don't get along))

D was staring out into the forest he sensed the wolves of the other tribes easily especialy Dark, he growled at the thought of Dark and wished to meet him in combat, but he knew that th tribe would not happy at all that he abandoned them to for a trivial rivalry as the elders thought it was. "D" a voice came from behind him "We sense the death of a pegasus not to far north in the woods, as well as some other wolves" It was one of the stronger of the tribe known as Flame. "I know well of this flame" D said without turning around "But the wolves you speak of are from the Dark, Light and Water tribes" he then turned around to face flame "Yes sir but the tribe is very hungry at the moment and we all wish to take the chance" Flame said eagerly, "Not there Flame, I have assembled a hunting party and will travel south to hunt do you wish to join us or stay here and protect the rest of the tribe?" he said "I'll go with you sir we need all we have to hunt enough food for the whole tribe" Flame said. "Very well Flame gather the other's and we shall leave at dawn" He said, "Of course D" Flame said walking off
Looks like a fued will have to wait a little longer Dark

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

By now the young wolf had joined the group, staying close to Tenshi, ready to defend with his life should the need arise. However, the old wolf seemed to know what he was doing.

"Brothers, please," Tenshi sighed, "there will always be resentment between our clans, but the time for bloodshed is not here, not now. What will the females say if they find that their males all died defending a fallen pegasus instead of what is really important: Their forest and all its inhabitants. So now, I beg of you, let us be rid of this needless tension and learn to walk together in peace."

Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D sensed something odd to the north, the wolves of the three tribes were not fighting but co-operating he had to go ank talk to them. "Flame" he called as he saw him walk by, "Flame come here for a moment". Flame walked over to him "Hello D, Why did you call me?" Flame asked "I sense that the wolves to the north are not fighting but co-operating, we must go there at once" he said, Flame made a low sigh "Is this about ou and Darkstorm? D we must go sou..." Flame stopped straight away as D glared at him. "It is not that I will not let a rivalry get between us and food, but this seems important are you coming or not?" He asked putting the wolf in a difficult position "Ok D" Flame said disgruntled "Ok I'll go first tell the hunting party to go on without us, meet me there and be as quick as possible" D then turned away and used a large amount of magic to speed himself to the point of meeting he was there in a matter of seconds and saw the different looks amoungst the wolves but concentrated mainly on Dark.
Let's hope he doesn't get carried away otherwise he's dead meat

Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I'll only stop the attack if they give us a share of that pegasus." Icepaw growled.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark glanced at D, and his golden eyes burned with hatred as he remembered the large scar across his leg that had inflicted him with a limp so long ago..He smirked as he spotted the eye scar, then said cooly,"Greetings, D. " he turned to Icepaw, then flattened his fur. "I see I cannot stand with two, possibly three, packs attempting to get our kill. But this cannot satisfy us all. The herd has moved farther north, along with the caribou, moose, and reindeer. The deer have moved south, along with the wild horses and unicorns. We have worked hard to find a trace of food in iur territory, us Dark wolves, and I belive that this is ours." He concluded his hort speech by siting down so close the the pegasus that he could feel its ear touch his fur.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Fine you may keep it but you might not want it now." an Icepaw said those words the pegasus was being covered in solid ice 3 inches thick.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tenshi sighed and began to glow. The frostbitten kill slowly thawed out, but then something stranger happened. The horse stood up, knickered, and soared away. As bloodthirsty eyes locked on him, he said,

"I have eleminated the bone of contention. Some of you may be cross, but if I hadn't we would all end up in a red mist of death over such a trivial thing. Now, let us find our own prey fair and square, away from the taunting fingers of greed."

Suddenly, the sky darkened and an ominous wind kicked up. Tenshi sensed pure evil, a feeling that made his fur stand on end.

"I may have been too hasty," he observed, "for I smell blood on the air even as we speak."

Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"We're better without that pegasus shrouding our true purpose, so Tenshi what is this you speak of death and blood?" he said, Flame came to join the pack and wasn't exactly happy to see the dif. tribes. "Flame started growling at the Dark tribe and he wasn't making anything better. "Flame it is alright we do not wish to fight unless of course Dark thinks otherwise. He glared at Dark with pure hate for him, but he knew it would have to wait.
What exactly is Tenshi talking about anyway?

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tenshi thought for a moment. At length, he said,

"Not even I can fully predict the future, but be warned, something very powerful and very malevolent is swiftly approaching." As if to emphasize his words, a streak of lightning sliced the darkened sky, accompanied by a peal of thunder. "What do you make of it, Dark?"

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Everyones eye's shifted to Dark waiting for his opinion in the matter. D on the other hand was getting tired of this conversation and was waiting for Darks input after all he is the Dark tribes Alphamale and the most experienced with the Dark magic. "Well Dark" he growled "What do you think?"

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark bristled slightly, then said, " It may be a passing Thunderbird...or a dragon of electrical powers...I honestly have no idea, but..." His eyes suddenly widened. "Erm, I guess it also could be our Dark Wolf Goddess, Asherelylie. Um..She gets restless sometimes, and causes our storms.."
He bristled a little more, the said,"But I fear it is much worse, not the goddess. I fear it is a dragon of some sorts...Or a monster."

((Meh..I guess every pack has a wolf god.goddes! XD Um..each pack has their own...a duo, with a God and Goddess ..not just a God, or just a Godess.Um..yeah..))

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well you could make these gods pokemon unless you want to totally steer awat from that idea))

The othe wolves were getting restless at what Dark had said but D didn't beleive a word of it "If this was your goddess then why would she attack if your pack had done nothing wrong, unless they had done nothing wrong" D said suspiciously "Besides if it was a beast of such power, then why haven't I or at least Tenshi not sensed it yet"
Dark is starting to get on my nerves

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I don't beleive it's your goddess DarkStorm but I really hope it's not a dragon or a thunder bird, you know how much havoc that could reak upon the packs and our prey."

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Maybe so Icepaw, but we still haven't sensed this dragon or thunder bird that Dark here beleives is there' D said, getting annoyed "But what do you think Tenshi?"

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, the possiblility of it being a legedary creature like that is great, however I do not think that it is here to do us any good. We'd better be on our guard, and that means that we will have to try to refrain from slaughtering each other until the threat is either defeated or successfully fled from. Remember, we are Lupine brethren above all else."

((Heh, if you guys think I'm pointing this in the wrong direction, by all means let me know. I'm just trying to build some action while staying true to my character.))

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I guess we can live in pe-" Icepaw stopped adruptly as he felt a great presence on his mind.
A lightning bolt shot down out of the sky and struck near him. Two winged beasts flew out of the clouds attacking each other all the while.
" They must be battling for territory!" He howled.

(you guys can decide what they r like 1 tb and 1 drag or 2 of each or something and sorry i'll delete this if you think we can go a better way in the RP)

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark jumped as the lightning bolt struck near Icepaw, then slowly looked up. It seemed to be two mighty birds with lightning flashes in their eyes, and wings that made the sound of thunder when they slammed into another. They had long, jagged beaks and feathers, and huge talons.
"Curses..." dark muttered as he stared at the beasts, thunderbolts sparking from all around.

((Heh..kinda imagine it as a menencing Zapdos, a thunderbird.))

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D looked up to see the two thunderbirds, "This is not good, we all have to get out of here" D said worried "These animals must somehow know how conceal their presence we must disband now and get out of here, or females and young ones may be in danger" At those words Flame and D used their magic and sped of towards their pack.
If those fools stay there they will be deat meat and I am not going to help them

Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tenshi gazed up at the beasts for a few moments, then he signaled to his young aid and flashed off, flying towards the north at an ungodly pace.

"I must warn the pack," he thought, "or we may all be at risk for extinction."

Last edited by Miasma on Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D arrived at the pack with Flame the pack was a bit surprised to see their faces. D told the whole pack about the Thunderbirds when a cub reminded him of something. "But what about all the other wolves that went hunting?" he asked "Of course we must go now Flame go and find the hunting party, "But we will need you here" said one of the women, "Flame will stay here and protect the other's are probably in greater danger" D said, just as he finished he disapeared going south to the hunting party.
I hope I'm not too late

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Icepaw signalled to his party as they came up behind him.
" You light and dark packs may come to our shelter caves off the beach if you wish they are down near the seals I will see you there if you decide to come." with that he sped off with his party to his pack.

Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Another lightning bolt hit very close to D as he sped through looking for the hunting party.
Where are they, I should of seen them by now
He kept speeding through when he saw a group of deer running of past him.
Maybe they're there
As he rounded some tree's he saw the hunting party with a few dead deer on their backs. "Everyone, we must make it back to the pack quickly" D said quickly, "Why D, a little lightning isn't going to scare the fire pack" said one of them "No two great thunder birds are clashing to the north of the pack we must get the other's to safe ground, Bring the deer as we might need alot of food" D said, The hunting party didn't waste a moment they didn't know anything about the Thunder birds but the would always protect their pack. The Fire pack all ran quickly to get to the pack most of them were ready to go to other grounds. The hunting party quickly packed and the pack was on the move south, there was a mountain to the north where they found a large cave which the pack slept in during the winter months. D used his magic to speed them ono their way and they made to the cave in around half an hour. "This should do" said D satisfied, "But D what about food" said Flame worried, "We have some deer for know, we will go to the bottom of the mountain to hunt if we need food" D said "Ok D, we'll start setting up here" Flame said. D went to get some water through a small stream that ran through the cave.
Let's hope it doesn't take too long for those bird's to calm down

Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tenshi arrived at the place where he'd left his pack earlier, sirening a warning howl that roused even the feeblest of the clan members to rise for action. He reached the summit of the rock, and gazed down upon his tribe.

"The time has come," he announced, "we must go now, make haste!"

Then, he turned to leap away, but was stopped as a daggar of lightning came shrieking down from the sky above and hammered him in the chest. The great wolf's ears popped as he felt his vibrating body get hurled from his perch like a piece of cotton in the wind. He saw the ground grow nearer, nearer, and then SMACK!! He cracked his skull on the ground and blacked out, lying there as his singed fur crackled with electricity.

The rest of the pack began to panic. Then, the young wolf that had accompanied Tenshi earlier spoke up.

"Don't lose faith, brothers and sisters," he barked, "Let us howl a message of urgency to our Dark cousins in the South so that they might hear us and choose to lend their aid."

The entire pack tilted their heads and uttered an eerie, chilling howl of emergency that rippled like a radio wave out across the forest.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next