It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Claw Wars - the RP (Status: OPEN) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella froze. "Oh, uh..Nothing.." the Seviper said quikly. "Um.." She glanced around randomly.

((Bleh..No idea what to say here..XP ))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm not stupid Vella there's something going on with you and the Zangoose and I want to know what it is" he said
She better tell me... or else she's out of here

((lol I'm always able to come up with something, I have some RP exp))

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella opened her mouth into a snarl, but didn't say anything, until," Why? Hm..? Why you wanna know?" She flicked her tail almost angrily, but was still calm, and..cold.

I'll never reveal my secret...

((Bleh. It sucked. I know. *sweatdrop* Sorry for lateness. *'nother sweatdrop*))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((lol this is getting funny how many posts did I do yesterday in this topic today))

Venom sensed her getting a bit protective. "If it's a secret you can tell me I won't tell a soul" he said "I have my share of secrets as well"
You don't know how many times I've just wanted to stop fighting this stupid war

((You know anything thats in italics is what i'm thinking so don't relate anything to that))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella stiffined, then said," No. I can't. Nobody will understand." She pushed past Venom, and walked to camp, now relizing what the general had told her. She was going back to the battlefeild, and she wasn't going to be stopped. "General, Sir, I must disobey your previous order. You're helpless wiythout my services, so you must reconsider."

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Venom watched her go past and decided to follow her.
She's gonig to do something she'll regret
*Meanwhile Vella was talking to the General*
"What?!" the general was shocked "Are you crazy disobeying a direct order will result in you getting kicked out of here, do you understand me"
The general was infuriated.

((Let's see what you're gonna do know))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella nearly exploded inside, but was still eerily calm on the outside. "Kick me out, then. Like I said, you'll lose much more pokemon than you need to, plus, you'll probably lose. My star is sharp, and good for a distance kill, as you already know." She brandished it, eyes a steely red. "Don't tell me you're going to tell me I've wasted my time.." She kept her gaze steady, turning into quite the intimidating sight.

((Bleh...))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Venom was standing at the end of the camp listening to everything when Bladefang walked up. "Bladefang we need to talk some sense into Vella she's gone nuts"
*General talking to Vella*
"You're making a grave mistake Vella" he said angrily you better watch what you're doing, you may be good but you're not the best"

((Sorry um... for controlling your character for a bit I'll need help against the unpredictable Vella :D ))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella kept her star in hand, but said nothing. She wouldn't back down from thiS. Never. She didn't even know why she was arguing, but she knew it was all for the better. After ll, she might see Felix, and sort of..kill of.. any Sevipers that attaacked..

((Brain Block..0_o))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'll take the General and minions character's until um... gets here))

The General saw her stare and knew that he couldn't stop her... on his own that was, he wasn't about to lose one of their best. "Seviper's get her" nearly all the seviper there pounce on the in a second "Get her and lock her up for the time being"

((I'm starting to get very very evil Muhahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella yelped, then slashed around blindlt with her tail, not caring who it hit. She cared not that she was striking her allies- after all, they were trying to capture her! She suddenly grabbed her Seviper Star, and froze. Zangeese. She saw them, a whole army of them. Ivading, and coming in fast. She scrambled out of her attackers' way, then flung her star, hitting a Zangoose in the chest.

((Not sure if thats good or no, but...))

Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((That's awesome Moon I can do something without need um.. to get in))

"General look out" Venom said suddenly "The zangoose are invading" The general looked around in shock "Seviper attack the zangoose now emergency plan 5 (zangoose invasion)" he said, the seviper stopped attacking Vella and attacked the Zangoose, luckily because they were attacking Vella they weren't taken by surprise.
That's it I don't like attacking them but if they attack us no mercy
Venom jumped into the air and iron tailed a whole group of zangoose at the front, a zangoose started to Crush Claw him and got a scratch but barely dodged. OK then "Bring out Ilex" he said "I'll hold them off while you get him" He used Earthquake and took all the zangoose of their feet. "Vella help me out!"

((I'll let you chose what the illusive Ilex is, If not I have a few idea's :twisted: ))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Is it an ebil robot? :twisted: An overgrown Seviper? :) or.... Some huge, disasterous WEED!!! Meh. No idea. -_-; ))

Vella tossed a couple more stars, all hitting their mark. She Poison-Tailed a Zangoose hard, then backed off and grabbed her stars from her victims, tossing the deadly weapons swiftly, aalmost as if it were the easiest thing in the world. She froze when she heard that Ilex was coming, then grinned quite intimidatingly. For the Zangeese, this battle wa going to be over. Fast.

((Meh.))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
(( Macargo has taken the role of Feelix and his last post was in april, should we take control of Feelix or what))

Ferra awoke in a daze. Where am I?. She sat up against the wall The seviper. Ferra jumped up, her chest hurt from the attack of the seviper that graced her doorway with its presence earlier.Ferra ran out of her house throwing the apron she was wearing behind her.feelix had agreed many years ago that if they were ever seperated for too long they would meet at a certain palce. The slash memorial statue

((I may post tomorrow but most likely not. I will be at the statue for the next two weeks as i am going on holiday/vacation so nobody find me))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I honestly have no idea...Maybe I should PM him again......And have a hapy holiday/vacation! :) ))

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'll ask Tessa if I can take Felix till Magcargo gets here, which might never happen :? , oh ok then I have a few ideas of what Ilex could be))

Venom looked around as some of the seviper broke of to get Ilex. Some of the zangoose were starting to get up after the earthquake.
OK then you want more
Venom used haze to cover the battle field. He turned around to see Ilex coming up. Ilex is a Scyther Ilex was waiting for the haze to clear as to surprise attack the zangoose.

((Whoops sorry but why did you take over Psyches Character?))

Last edited by Deathseeker on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( *slaps forehead* Deathseeker... I know you want type advantages and all, but Ilex is a Scyther. It's on the first page. I think I'll take Felix for the time being. I'm a toal n00b to RP so forgive me if I embarass myself. And um... can of course have his character. Oh yes and Vella, given that the Seviper Star is a thowing star, wouldn't it make sense to have more than one? But I think your "traitor" idea... (if that's what is is) is nice! And are you SURE they have TMs on their side? In that case... Well, you'll see. ))

Felix struggled up onto the rocky plateau on the side of the Meteor Falls. He had been travelling a long way to get home, but his desire to get some Seviper blood on his claws, and the memory of Ferra's sweet face, drove him on. He had been captured by a trainer several weeks ago, and in order to get himself released, he had had to make a perfect nusiance of himself. Which he did.

How unlucky of me to get released so far from home. I never want to get anywhere near Lilycove again as long as I... Oh well. At least I can get back home to my...

A shocking sight jolted his thoughts. From where he stood, he could see two huge armies of Zangoose and Seviper, each clawing to tear out the other's throats. He was stunned. The Seviper looked a lot stronger than he had rememered. Fortunately, his experience with a Trainer had taught him a few tricks. He paused only to catch his breath, then raced down the side of the mountain to join his fellow Zangoose.

(( That should about cover it. ))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((i'm going tomorrow so this might be my last post))

Ferra sat at the base of the large wooden statue. I will wait here as long as it takes, even If I die waiting. Ferra had gathered many berries from the forest as she made her way, she had to rashion them as she could be there for up to two weeks. ((Up to two weeks :lol: ))

Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( *bangs head against wall* I knew I forgot somethin'...))

Vela froze. she saw somebody coming...

Felix! What if I miss a shot, and..

She tossed several more stars nervously, all hitting enemy Zangeese in the chest. She paused to glance at Ilex, then lept out of the way before a burly Zangoose could Slash at her. It bloodied her tail, but she PoisonTailed him hard, seeing that he was at close range. She continued tossing stars, smiling all the while. One nearly hit Felix, but Vella was relived to see it hit another.

((I know this post was lame, but w/e....And thats great, Tessa! Don't worry about it.))

Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((About the TM's Venom was caught and released by a trainer a long time ago...))

Would you look at that Felix's back

Venom was watching Vella carefully he know knew that she had feelings for him, he had seen young seviper's in love before, but never with the enemy... A zangoose was trying hard to get rid of him for a while now, "Sorry but I'm not in the mood" he said, Venom Iron tailed him fast then poisoned fanged him hard. Now to get to Felix.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( WTF? Ilex ASKED to be part of the Seviper side, if that's what you're talking about. Oh yes and besides Vella, are you SURE any Sevipers know Felix, or any other Zangoose for that matter, by name? I just thought it seemed strange. They're not exactly best pals. And don't mind me, I LOVE long grandmudder stories. ))

Felix quickly ducked from the Seviper Star that was being thrown at him. It hit another Zangoose behind him. He would normally have turned around to help his fallen comrade, but he had not felt the heat of true battle for so long, that he instead sprang at one of the Seviper, slashing his claws into his enemy. Then, he saw, flying over the heads of the Seviper, a strange Scyther clad in black armour. He was about to dismiss it as a neutral Pokemon which was just passing by, when he saw that Scyther pummel head-on into one of the Zangoose near the frontline.

A Scyther, huh? Time for one of my tricks then.

He crouched down low, then jumped high into the air, and disappeared into thin air, only to reappear barrelling into Ilex from below, crashing into his underbelly. Ilex was knocked back into the mass of fighting Pokemon, and Felix landed on the ground gracefully. One of the Zangoose behind him called, "Hey, Felix! Whoa, how'd you do that?"

Whipping around to wrestle with another Seviper, Felix shouted, "It's called Aerial Ace. I'll teach it to you sometime." He threw the Seviper off his back, then saw a female Seviper with Star in hand, ready to throw. But instead of the burning hatred that he had seen in every other Seviper, he saw something else in her eyes. She was looking at him strangely, hesitant... But it didn't matter. He jumped at her, claws at the ready.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:47 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella's eyes widened as she lept out of the way of Felix, running farther down. The general could possibly see her not attacing him, which wouldn't be good.. The Seviper turned and Headbutted a nearby Zangoose that was too close for comfort, then tossed about five more stars before glancing at what she had left. Only about four. With a slight snarl, she Iron-tailed another Zangoose before rushing to the Supplies Tent and grabbing about two dozen stars, rushing back to the front lines.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Ok Tessa, Vella is in love with Felix so it's easy for her to tell the difference, and Venom was there when his parents died so how could he forget Felix and Moon how exactly does Vella know Iron Tail?))

Venom knew that Felix wouldn't hesitate attacking Vella as soon as she got back so he took him himself. He went for a haze then came out of the smoke with a poison fang, hopefully poisoning him.
I saw that arial ace and I know how to stop it

Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( You evil thing. NVM, I shall pretend I didn't see that. ))

Felix saw a cloud of smoke rising from a short distance away (( That reminds me. We might need to come up with some form of measurement. We're not exactly going to use the human systems, are we? )) . Haze... hm. He used Aerial Ace in an attempt to clear the cloud and hit whatever was behind it. He broke through it and saw, behind the cloud of Haze, an old familiar face, from so long ago... It struck sheer terror into his heart, and he turned and fled. Blindly he stumbled through the writing mass of bodies, and collapsed on the batlefield.

(( Looks like you might not need whatever you had in mind, Venom! And to Vella, this absolutely screams "Look! Your beloved is in need! What are you going to do?!" ))

Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next