It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:11 pm



Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fire Emblem RP 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"I shouldn't think you'd have to pledge your allegiance to us... at least, not yet..." Fiyero mumbled, thinking. It didn't take her long to get an idea.

"Tormod, Ilyana. Can I have a word with you?" Fiyero asked, walking away from the group.
"Sure..." Tormod said, following her. "What do you need...?"
"We're going to go to the Begnion Desert and try to get aid from Stefan's group. I've also got some personal business to take care of there... so, can I trust you to watch over our small village?"
"Um... I guess we could do that... just be careful, alright?"
"Don't worry about us, Tormod. Now, if anything happens, you know where to go, right?"
"Right."

Fiyero returned to address the group. "We're heading first to the Begnion Desert to seek aid from... an old friend of ours. If we're all packed and set to go, then we'd better get going - it's a long march." she said, mounting Palti.

"Well... let's go." she said, giving Tormod and Ilyana a glance.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:13 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
"A desert, you say?" Alex's face lit up. "I can be real useful in a desert. Born in one, raised in one, work in one. If we have to fight there by any chance, I'm someone you'd like to have around."

Alex made a big smile. "Looks like you won't regret having me around, eh?"

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"I think you've got that right." Fiyero said to Alex. "Heh, I wonder if Stefan's still his old self..." she mumbled to herself, remembering when they first met.

"I think we should get going now." Soren said, walking off. Fiyero followed him.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:26 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
eresa smiled and shrugged. "Even though that's not exactly one of my favorite places, a flying nit is good to have near. Dark isn't slowed by those absurdly huge dunes of sand, so I can help you out pretty good." She smiled, then rubbed her stallion's midnight fur before ndging his reins, resulting in that the pegasus trotted forwards, haking his ebon mane.


Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:29 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
"Lead the way." said Alex as he grinned at Soren. As he began walking, Alex began to think.

Now that I think about it, will I not be returning to Magvel? I wonder if I should bother to contact Gerik and tell him I'm caught up in a pre-war...ha, he'd probably swim over the ocean just to be a part of it. That old chump, what a great leader. I only hope this 'group' we have here is going to be lead with as great honor and wit as Gerik does...

Alex decided to stop thinking about that. I just hope I haven't gotten myself involved in something outta my league...

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
((All votes to skip ahead a few days 'till they get to the edge of the desert, say aye.))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
(( Aye. ^.^ It'll save some awkwardness in the posts. ))

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
((Ayey-Aye-Aye! Like Rehistee_Rocks said, it would save some bored posts about travling in a barren dessert...))


Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:59 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
((Agreed. They're now magically teleported to the edge of the ruins.))

Fiyero led Palti by his reins, her scarf pulled over her nose to prevent her from breathing in the sand that was whipping past in the wind.

Man, I hate deserts.

She looked forward and squinted - she can see the faint outlines of buildings, broken and worn. Well, well.

"We're getting close. Keep going!"

---

Soren held onto Palti's mane. Man, I hate riding horses. Sure beats walking, though...

((Lol...))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:18 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex laughed heartily. "Ha!" he bellowed. "This desert doesn't even come close to the heat in Jehanna. The sand isn't even as thick as the stuff back home. Why, this is a luxury compared to the sand at Jehanna."

Alex grinned, but stopped when he realized that the others probably didn't care much about his pointless rabble about desert comparing.

"So...here we are." sighed Alex.

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Dark had been soaring in the air for most of the trip, high above the sandstorm, and Teresa grinned. "Ya know, I feel sorry for you all down there! Gtting slapped by that sand! Hahaha!" She yelled down, trying to ignore the rather intense heat. She shgrugged, then looked out below. 'We're here..I think..' She thought.


Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:46 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Soren dismounted Palti and Fiyero led her horse inside a building. She shook the sand off of her clothes, then tied him to a random stick.

"Stay, Palt. Don't need you getting lost in a sandstorm."

Now, to find Stefan... she thought, walking back outside. He'd be around here somewhere, but where exactly's the issue...

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:52 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Seeing Soren dismount, Teresa nudged Dark with her boot, causing the pegasus to fold his wings against his body and dive terribly quickly, like a falling anvil. He outstetched his large wings at the last momenbt, pulling his body up enough to let him land safely, hooves first. Teresa dismounted, then led him to where Palti was tied. She spotted a sghort stick, nd shrugged. "Not that I don't trust you, Dark, but you'll probably fly away. Not a good thing." She tied him to it, tightening it a bit, then looke around.

((Dinnef time..))


Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:03 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Fiyero also looked around, thinking. Hm... They should be here... ah, yeah.

"They're probably asleep. They know better than to be active in this heat..." she mumbled, then turned to the others. "I guess we need to kill a few hours until sundown. That's when they should show themselves."

Well, I guess I could take a nap... she thought as she walked back inside the building. She pulled her hood over her eyes, leaned against a wall, and dozed off.

---

Not a bad idea, there... Soren thought, watching Fiyero go inside. He took a few steps out into the desert, took off his hood, and stretched. "Mm..."

After a few moments, he pulled his hood back up and walked back up to the group. "I guess it doesn't matter what you do at the moment, just be back by sundown... I guess..." he muttered.

((Soren's wearing his usual mage clothing, just in case you didn't know... Here are sprites of him with his hood up.))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa nodded, then leaned against Dark. "You'll stay near, right?" The pegasus snorted, and Teresa smiled as she untied him. "Stay here, though. In the shade." Dark nickered softly, then folloed his master into the building, shaking his wings, mane and tail to get stray grains of sand off.


Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex sighed. Well, might as well get in some exercise...

Alex began his normal routine: Jogging around in the sand, swinging his sword to improve his form, and breathing exercises to strengthen his mind.

While he was jogging, Alex saw something out of the corner of his eye. He saw a moving lump in the sand. There's something alive in the sand... He walked up to it, but it darted off. Alex chased after it.

After about three minutes of pursuit, the lump stopped. "What the-" was all Alex manged to say as sand chunks flew into the air. A repulsive creature arose out of the sand.

Alex stared in awe and fear. A sand worm! And huge one at that. I'm no match for something that powerful...but it's fight or be eaten alive. This thing could outspeed me in a heartbeat.

"Well, here goes nothing!" exclaimed a nervous Alex as he raised his steel blade. The worm lunged forward, and Alex reflexively slashed at it.

The worm screeched in an outcry of anger and pain, and it reared back for another lunge.

"Come and get it, you bloated maggot." Alex hissed between his clenched teeth.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa bolted upright, hearing the sandworm's screech. "Shoot! Not another one of those worm thingys!" She lept onto Dark, who pawed the groud then reared, galoping forwards and taking to the sky. The Falconknight held Serain out, then spotted the large worm-like creature. She drove her lance through it, then pulled it out swiftly, Dark pulling up fast enough to avoid being hit. Teresa gritted her teeth, seeng that the monster was still alive, and very at that. With a nudge of her boot, Dark was diving forwards, and the knight thrust Serain into the worm's flesh once more, ignorinhg the screeches of pain. Dark soared upwars, ears back as the shrill cries reached them. Teresa held her lance high up, ready for another go.


Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:32 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Soren turned at the sound of a screech, seeing a sand worm attacking Teresa and Alex. What in the... he thought, running over to them, but stopping short.

He stretched his arms out, then spun around and cast an Elwind spell, landing a direct hit on the worm. It shook, then lay still, a large gash across it's side.

Soren cleared his throat. "I doubt it's dead..." he mumbled, watching the worm warily. He only took his eyes off of it for a second to check on everyone. ...where's Alex? I hope I didn't bury him in the sand... he thought, looking around. Bah, this desert-- The worm's tail flipped and hit Soren, sending him flying back about ten feet and knocking him out.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:06 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex was spitting sand out of his mouth. Lotsa wind blowing sand...icky...

After coughing up sand, Alex saw Soren go flying and go out cold. "Soren!" yelled Alex. Alex began grinding his teeth.

"You fat maggot!!!!" yelled Alex as he dove into the worm's open mouth. The only plan I have left...

As he slid down the slippery insides of the worm, Alex kept looking for the main purple vein. He saw it dead ahead of him, so he got his sword ready. In this cramped tube, I've only got enough room for one sword swing. If I miss...

Alex closed his eyes and swung.

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa just stod there in horrified shock when she saw Soren fly by, and Alex dive into the sandworm. She itched to drive Serain through ythe beast, but knew she couldn't. A;lex was in there. She suddenly heard a strangled shreik, and turned, seeing the sandworm lie flat, writhing a little, and thrashing the sand dunes witrh its large, powerful tail. After several moments, it lay still. The Falconknight paused, then rushed to Soren, still unsure of what to do. She knew no healing magic, but had an elixer. She had no idea what to do, take him back to Fiyero- WEho surely knew how to use staves- or heal him herself.


Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:30 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Soren turned his head slightly, seeing Teresa's outline blur to black... then a forgotten sight of the inside of a cottage.

The first thing he heard were the scornful words he'd heard far too many times before.

"How in Ashera's name did I get stuck caring for this thing?!"

Oh, sweet goddess... not again... please, anything but this...

((Can't think of much else to write, as imo R_R should post again before I do anything... Ah, and poor Soren.))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:39 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex laughed inside the now-dead sand worm. He quickly slashed through thick innerds, and crawled out of the carcass.

He looked at the others. "Well...that's over." Alex breathed heavily. He sniffed in the air. "Whew...I smell awful now..."

Alex then remembered. "Ah, but I'm not important. We gotta tend to Soren first..."

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Soren twitched and clenched his teeth. In his mind, he was stuck in the past that loathed him so... and things weren't looking good there.

---

Fiyero stood atop a sand dune, her cloak flapping in the wind as she watched the others. She'd gotten there just as Alex dove into the worm, and, knowing it'd be over soon, decided to keep her distance.

"Looks like he beat me to it."

Fiyero glanced to the side. Stefan stood there, gazing down at the others.

"Mm. I guess he did." As she mumbled that, Fiyero saw something. A black dot. She squinted, trying to see what - or who - it was. Hm. I can't see from here... she thought as she took a few steps forward, Stefan following her.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:24 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex sprinted towards Soren. "Soren!" yelled Alex. "Are you okay, buddy?"

Soren looks glum...more than usual. Something must being going on in that gargantuan mind of his. Gotta snap him outta it then!

"Soren! Wake up! A bunch of books are sinking in the sand, and they need you to rescue them!" That should wake the bookworm up...

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Fiyero stopped suddenly. She stopped squinting, and her eyes widened...

"What is it?" Stefan asked. Before he could get a reply, though, Fiyero was running towards the group.

I hope he's still alive... she thought, her eyes locked on the small black blob that was Soren.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.