Evolution Of Fable (For those over 12) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

An author

Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:39 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Scary story! It'll be continued, right?? This isn't just a one shot, RIGHT??

You're a great writer from what I've seen. The only complaint I can make is that to many people your chapter would be FEAKISHLY long. You may want to divide it into two parts if you plan to post it anywhere else. I'm really into ths story though, great job! Keep up the writing!!

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

O_O

Scary story! It'll be continued, right?? This isn't just a one shot, RIGHT??

You're a great writer from what I've seen. The only complaint I can make is that to many people your chapter would be FEAKISHLY long. You may want to divide it into two parts if you plan to post it anywhere else. I'm really into ths story though, great job! Keep up the writing!!

Yes, it will be continued. No, it's not a one shot. I actually never do many of those. Let's see..this chapter is eight pages in Wordperfect, and chapter two is seven and a half or so. I have this fic posted in two other forums and did split up the first chapter a couple times but that was only becuase of the character limit. When I saw that your forums did not have as low of a limit I was happy that I did not have to cut up my story.
I'd say if they don't want to read it becuase of how long it is they most likely would not like my fic anyhow :wink: .
Chapter two is done, but I am waiting for a while to post it, since I am a slow writer and your forums don't allow anything to be replyed to after a months time. So I will really have to pace myself here on the posting since I never rush my writing.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:22 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, I have pre-written chapters too, and I put them up every Friday. Maybe you can put your up every Monday or something, and that way we can keep the balance of new fanfic chapters and keep things lively in here.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well, I have pre-written chapters too, and I put them up every Friday. Maybe you can put your up every Monday or something, and that way we can keep the balance of new fanfic chapters and keep things lively in here.

*lol* Dear little Banov,
I do wish I was so good at writing that I could get a whole new chapter out every week but even after nine years of ficing I am not that good. I did do national novel writing month last Nov. which in the end got me to 30,000 words (AKA about 60 pages) in a single month, at the rate of 1,775 (about four pages) a day. It nearly killed though :shock:

Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:39 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh. Well, I thought you had more than one pre-written chapter.

MY BAD.

In other news, I've been a mean nasty little cheater and read ahead on another forum you linked to from another forum. :3 Not sure where else to say it, so allow me to say here that chapter two's quite intriging as well. And spooky! And... a little confusing, too.....

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oh. Well, I thought you had more than one pre-written chapter.

MY BAD.

In other news, I've been a mean nasty little cheater and read ahead on another forum you linked to from another forum. :3 Not sure where else to say it, so allow me to say here that chapter two's quite intriging as well. And spooky! And... a little confusing, too.....

It is suppose to be :). This fic has been an idea in my mind for three years now, so alot of thought is being put into it little by little...

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:55 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*Semi-needless reply used as an excuse to bump a good fanfic*

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I suppose this'll be a long story, then?

*Semi-needless reply used as an excuse to bump a good fanfic*

I have no idea how many chapters it will have if that is what you mean. It is planned and yet at the same time not. It even has its own opening and ending theme I have had written since I first got the idea, but the 'scenes' that go along with it will not make much sense untill all the characters have been shown :wink:

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:53 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, when I say long Isay that because you sugested adding details very gradually. That would make a long fanfic, no?

((May you please return my favor? I'd appreciate it ^^"))

Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

---------------------------------------------------
II. An Unsettling hatching, Rediscovery of a self.
----------------------------------------------------

The worm. Choking... gagging my breath. Feasting upon my soul with eyes of blood red ruby. It's skin, snow white, segmented, pulsing, drawing inward my life as I watched it from some indescribable dreamlike location within myself, and replacing it with a warm colorless mucous.

The wretched creature... yes... it's evil was like a slow pull... the gravity of an unknown planet of consciousness....

Onward and onward it seemed to drive, not satisfied with the confines of my mouth but wishing to reach some unknown destination closer to my throat.

Then... then, I felt it. Instinctive... growing...energy....

Yes.. Along with that one half solidified burst of will I gave form to my terror, loneliness, emotion....

With one swift movement closing my jaw, bringing an end to its loathsome life....

Clamping down on it with my teeth and hearing its hideous cry...

I could hear words as if they were echoing down a long tunnel, randomly muffled and jumbled beyond my half sleeping minds recognition, but faintly familiar like the comforting monotone of a foreign language tape.... And cursing , yes, very loud cursing...

Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:28 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*Has already read this but now has a chance to comment*

AHH! Scary. You did a great job of leaving us readers guessing at what's gonna happen next! I can't wait to watch these events unfold further.....

Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thank God SOMEONE on this forum knows how to write a story.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:44 pm
Profile YIM
is very close to getting banned

And thank god that you are able to maintain a reputation as the insult to the Moderators here. Shut your face, S_S.

Awesome work, Orange_Flaafy. I remember your writing style form PE2K, but not any specific stories. This is absolutely brilliant work, and ewwwww even though i don't quite understand what's happening, it's gross :P The detail, the imagery - my English teacher would love you :P

Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:

And thank god that you are able to maintain a reputation as the insult to the Moderators here. Shut your face, S_S.

Awesome work, Orange_Flaafy. I remember your writing style form PE2K, but not any specific stories. This is absolutely brilliant work, and ewwwww even though i don't quite understand what's happening, it's gross :P The detail, the imagery - my English teacher would love you :P

Aw, the fact that you remember my style makes me all warm 'n fuzzy..I never knew my style was that easy to recall...
I am an English teacher's pet from way back, but my spelling was always awful. Lucky, now my talk 'n type software is braking down that wall and I can use all the words I have known for years and never been able to spell. It is making me feel so alive, writing wise, and I think my story shows that :) ...

Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:16 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:

Aww, you're so cute when you're angry.

And after seeing dozens of stories like...

golden_thunder wrote:
...a girl that loves ghost pokemon was walking through town. she spotted a abbanded mansion the gate was open she went into the mansion.she saw tons of ghost pokemon. there were gastly's,haunter's,gengar's,misdreaves's,and many more she decided to try and catch 1 of every ghost type pokemon in the mansion.when she caught a gengar in a love ball she let him out to hug.when she hugged him gengar got a weird look on its face it looked like this :twisted: .then all of a sudden she felt numb. she looked for gengar but he was no where to be found.then for no reason she kept slapping herself then she realised that gengar was with her or should i say inside her.later that nite gengar choked her to death. after that morning no one say her agian.

...that, I was more than relieved to see a story as excellent as this. Of course, Banov's The Forgotton Son is also a huge breath of fresh, non-sucky air, and even Flarey's Stories From Study is wonderful as well. Yes I'm being completely honest here. (LOL S_S R HONEST, VOTE 4 HIM)

Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:12 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Flarey wrote:
Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:

Aw, the fact that you remember my style makes me all warm 'n fuzzy..I never knew my style was that easy to recall...
I am an English teacher's pet from way back, but my spelling was always awful. Lucky, now my talk 'n type software is braking down that wall and I can use all the words I have known for years and never been able to spell. It is making me feel so alive, writing wise, and I think my story shows that :) ...

Talk n' type?! ;-; I'm so envious!

Oh, and thanks Sneaky Sneasel for the comment on meh fanfic. :D

Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Orange_Flaaffy wrote:
Flarey wrote:
Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:

Talk n' type?! ;-; I'm so envious!

Oh, and thanks Sneaky Sneasel for the comment on meh fanfic. :D

Yes, it is this a speech ognition program called Dragon NaturallySpeaking and it takes down my dictation for me. Of course you still have to know what you're going to say and you have to speak clearly not pause too much. The software has to be trained to your voice and such. But it really helps with my multi-syllable words... before I always had to pick little words to use in place of the more precise larger vocabulary words, because I was afraid people would laugh at me for my lack of spelling skills (At age 23 I have the spelling skills of somewhere around a fifth or sixth-grader.) It really made me sad and generally had me shying away from doing longer words because I always had to ask my mom to spell check things for me since I could never get the words close enough to the actual spelling for the spell check in WordPerfect to understand it.
So yeah, dictation was really a lifesaver for me, and not just an excuse to be lazy or something like that as most people seem to stereotype its use as :roll: ...

Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It sounds like it could be a fantasticly easy way to write reports for school, though. At your age though, you don't really have to worry about that, do you?

Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It sounds like it could be a fantasticly easy way to write reports for school, though. At your age though, you don't really have to worry about that, do you?

I still have college, yes :) . I still have not used it for a paper yet though...

Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, *Doesn't quite grasp the schooling system past high school*

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Basicly, you can go at your own pace...I'll most likely be in college for quite a while yet, thanks to my troubles.
Anyhow, I am working hard on chapter three, two pages done so far...

Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
III: An Extended explanation, Avoidance of a mortality
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, if everyone did last night's assignment this question should not strain your feeble little minds: of all the Pok

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:55 pm
Profile YIM
is very close to getting banned

*insert stunned, approving, shocked, utterly impressed and slightly creeped out silence here*

Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hubba.... Bubbba.... Shnubba.... Hooba.... Gloopka.... Shnaka?

Geffel... Ornock... kilpsent.... flucent....

hunktor.... mikshnoo....

....I lack the ability to make words. Very, very good.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next