It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Toy Store RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Deal, Action Punk." Maste Chief figured he could easily beat this spunky action figure. Launching himself up into the air with one of his impossible-looking jumps, Master Chief aimed to come down right on top of Zero.

((Edit: Okay, I don't like to do this, but I'm going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow, and probably won't have time to make another post in this topic before then. So, please, come up with some cool way to knock me unconscious and leave me lying there, I'll come around and re-enter the story when I get back. Or, come up with something cool to do with me while I'm unconscious, just realize that I almost certainly won't be posting again until the 18th of June.))

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
Zero took the blow to his side, but he did a handstand and flipped over on the wall. Kicking his feet off the wall, he leaped back towards his opponent.

Rearing back his right arm, he performed the only move that didn't require his sword.

"Rakuhouha!" which translates to Descending Phoenix Crush.

Falling through the air, Zero put his entire weight into the attack. He thrust his fist out and hit Master Chief in the chest, knocking him back and unconscious.

Zero stood up, breathing hard. He looked at Flarey and Darth.

"Let's get out of here."

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:46 pm
is very close to getting banned

[color=gold]Her mouth falling open and dropping the light saber, Flarey stared at Zero.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
Breathing heavily, Zero said, "No, he's just unconscious. But we needed to get out of here before he wakes up."

Zero began to lead Flarey and Darth away. After a few minutes, however, Zero dropped down to one knee and clenched his side, where a crack in his armor can be seen. He gritted his teeth in pain.

Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hey, didn't have to miss much, after all.))

A few minutes after getting knocked unconsicous, Master Chief opened his eyes and blinked, behind his opaque visor. What happened? The last thing he remembered was the vision of the other action figure, Zero, coming down straight at him. His body still wasn't responding well, so he lay on the ground of the toy store, trying to recover from the blow he'd been dealt.

Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

May I join now? I'll have better grammer then the last time. Please Flarey? I'll post my profile after you deside if I can play or not.

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Occ: May I join please? I already have a profile... if it's accepted.. if not then I'm the other one.)
Name: Phil
Description: The shop owner, he partially hates his job... he started it up to get money for college...
Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 6'4
History: He's been working in this store ever since 10th grade... he got the toys from his dad's company's he worked with.

and if that isn't accepted then this:
Name: Robo
Toy: Tin robot
Made: Made 20 years ago, he hasn't been sold because of worthlessness.
History: He was first sent into the shop 19 years and 11 months ago... he was one of the first toys... he watched toys here and there be torn apart, sold, or just disappeared... they mostly escaped.. he's been a bit of a helper to everyone around...
Advantages of toy: Strength, armor, not breakable
Disadvantages of toy: Loudness, decently slow, lost in thought

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

5 years too late buddy.

*locks*

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7