It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fire Emblem RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP Name: Fire Emblem RP
RP Genre: Fire Emblem

Setting: Tellius

Plot: Three years after the events in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, the northwestern corner of Begnion broke of into a new country, named Othila. Seven years after that, the people in Othila are growing restless, and there's talk of an invasion, and possibly another war. Meanwhile, the citizens of the other countries are living peacefully...

Additional Rules:
General RP rules, no duh...
Characters should follow the standard FE character lines to an extent (like, no mounted swordmasters, no characters with more than three weapon types (apart from mages/sages; they've got magic and staves/knives))
No gore. The game isn't gory, and so the RP won't be either. Also, no excessive violence... just what's needed. FE is a war game, after all :wink:

---------------------------

Name: Fiyero

Affinity: Ice

Race: Branded

Class: Fire Sage (She used to be a thief, but gave that up a long time ago)

Army: Crimea (Ike's Mercenaries)

Description: Image
She's about 5'5" tall, brown hair, mild blue eyes. She still looks like a teen because she's branded.

Background: Most of Fiyero's childhood was spent living with her older brother, Adrian. She was eventually kidnapped, and, thinking Adrian was dead, spent five years loathing and hating practically everything. She got her wake-up call when she saved someone in Melior when it was attacked. Soon afterward, she joined Ike's Mercenaries and fought alongside them until Crimea was retaken. She now lives in a small, secluded village on the Daein/Crimea border with her brother Adrian and her friends Soren, Tormod, and Ilyana.

Weapons: Her stiletto Obici and her advanced Fire Spells.

Other: Fiyero's developed a precognitive sense over the past few years, and has lately began having odd dreams.

-----------

I'll start the RP once a few more people join, ok?

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I can join, right..? :wink:

Name: Teresa

Affinity: Fire

Race: Beorc

Class: Falconknight

Army: Daein

Description: Teresa's about 5'8, has long ebon hair, and violet eyes. She wears black chest and shoulder armour along with black steel-toed boots, a black shirt, black pants, black gloves, and a black cape. Over all, she sort of resembles SSBM Marth in black, only a girl..

Backround: Teresa lived through a bandit attack with her brother, Erik, and swore to live through the war that was soon to come- The Daein/Crimea war. She snuck in as a pegasus knight at fourteen for Daein, mainly because she didn't want him to die, and ended up promoting sooner than she expected into a Falconknight. She had learned the lance from Erik, and was quite skilled with it, until she tried out the sword and learned that the light weapon was easier for her to weild. She has a black pegasi stallion that has a long horn called Dark Thunder, but simply known as Dark. After the war, she and Erik remained in Daein, althouigh they live in a village much like the one from their childhood.

Weapons: Her lance, Serain, and her sword, sieglinde. Sieginde is not the legendary sword from Magvel, but rather a sword with a white gold hilt and a silver blade with a keen edge. The blade has a single garnet embeded into it, along with two rubles, an emerald, and a sapphire in the hilt.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm in the meadow, picking flowers. The sun is shining, a breeze is blowing... ah, what a beautiful day...

Something flies past me. I turn to see a soldier standing there, clad in gray-blue armor. He walks up to me and readies a lance. I fall back and scream as he thrust the lance at me...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Fiyero jumped up in her bed. Breathing heavily, she mutters "Oh... thank goodness that was just a dream... aih... huh?" She looks forward, and sees what she thinks are eyes staring back at her.

It's just a dream, it's just a dream, I'll wake up soon... ohh...

"War... soon... summon... soldiers... you.... must.... now..."

"What the--?"

The eyes dissapear. Shaking, Fiyero climbs out of bed, grabs her spellbook and goes outside, where the sun is just beginning to rise.

"If that ghoul-thing is right, then... I should try to do this..." she says, reading from the book. She starts chanting a spell, sending her request for soldiers to whoever will hear. Though, that's not many...

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A soft whinny was heard through the night- Not loud, but energetic, nonetheless. A Falconknight rode atop the winged stallion, dipping and sewerving, flying like a rather large falcon. The knight, woman who went by Teresa, breathed in the cool night air and grinned at the rush of wind that bit at her, pushing her back as her steed galloped through the night. Teresa loved being in the middle of darkness, feeling the cold sensation on her skin at this time..so she made a point of excercising her stallion at this time during the earlier war, since it was harder for an archer to to hit him in the dead of night. It stuck, and the horse and rider kept on doing it after Crimea claimed victory.

The Falconknight reined Dark in suddenly, feeling odd. " Um, ..Dark..? Lets go. I-I..I don't think we should stay here...I'm itching to...To fight.Dark, I've got to get down and get on my armour, and grab Serain and Sieglinde. We've got to go."

((Erm..I know its lame..sorry..))

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's ok. I'm trying not to write in first-person...))

Fiyero stood there for a moment, then went back inside.

Ok, I have no idea whatsoever why I just did that, but... If I summoned soldiers, then I guess I'd better keep this handy... she thought, sheathing Obici. I just hope I didn't wake anyone up with my scream-of-bloody-murder earlier. I don't want anybody going nuts on my this early in the morning... she thought with a yawn.

"I wonder who I actually did summon." she thought out loud.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa lept off of Dark's saddle as soon as he touched ground, and raced to her room and opened the door of her old, makeshift clioset before picking at the botom of it, probing through the mess of broken iron lances and such before lifting up a magnifecent lance and laying it on her bed. "One down, one to go.." She murmered, violet eyes trying unsuccesfully to spot her sword in the darkness. With a sigh, she put her hand in again and winced, feeling a warm, sticky substance spill over the back of her wrist. She sighed and used her other hand to grab the hilt. 'Crazy sword..I never should've sharpened that blade so often..' She thought as she put the sword on her bed and grabbed a cloth to wrap around her wrist. 'Heh..People wear bandaes so much, I doubt it'll look odd..' She changed into black pants and a black shirt, strapped on her armour, and put on her boots and cape, putting Sieglinde and Serain in their scabbards. She walked ut of her room and stared at Erik's door before grabbing a scrap of cloth and writing in ink on it,' I'm out for a while. Will be back soon.' She grabbed several vulneraries, food and elixers, paused, then ran outside and tossed the in Dark's saddlebags. "You're fine, right..?" She said, checking him over for anything injured. Teresa nodded after seeing nothing wrong, then hopped onto him, nudging the pegasi with her foot. Dark snorted and gallopeed a little ways before leaping into the night sky, rapidly gaining speed and moving towards the border.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fiyero walked upstairs into her room, opening her closet door. She sifted through the mounds of books and clothes until she found it - her red Fire Sage robe. She held it up. Oh, how this brings back memories... I can't believe it's been ten whole years. Oh well... here we go again. she thought, changing into it.

She heard a whinny - Palti, no doubt. She went outside and into the stables, trying to figure out why he randomly decided to whinny. He was looking out the window, and Fiyero did too... Is that a pegasus? I can't see it very well... she thought, squinting to see.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Nnn...Now!" Teresa commanded, and Dark obediently whinnied as his hooves struck ground, still galloping as he folded his wings to his body. Teresa paused, seeing a house not too far ahead. " Meh..you can slow down.." She whispered as he slowed to a trot, stopping a couple yards away from the house. Teresa lept off and stared a minute before walking forwards. " Meh..There must be somebody there..maybe..yeah." She walked up to the buildng and knocked twice on the door, preparing in her mind what to say. 'I need to know if anything..skirmishes, bandits..if anything happened..I need to know.' She stood still, hand on sword hilt in case a bandit hopped out, which was highly unlikely.

((Erm..It was bad. I know.))

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I forgot to mention this, but I guess I should. Fiyero's house is on the edge of a village, where a few other PoR characters live. Jsyk))

A black pegasus and a soldier at my door... weird. Fiyero thought, peering through a crack in the door of the stable. I think I should just stay here and wait... nah... she thought, pulling her hood up. She opened the stable door and took a step out, Palti watching from behind her.

((Palti = Fiyero's black horse.))

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa sighed. 'Guess nobody's here..' She looked out, and saw there were other hoouses beyond it. " This looks sorta like Daein..I'm not going to all thouse houses just for..a skirmish..something's itching inside of me.." She muttered quietly before sighing and turning. She spotted Fiyero and jumped, but stayed calm. Surely this was the owner of the house..She wasn't exactly weak to magic, so she took her hand off of her hilt. Dark snorted and shook his mane, bored. Clearly, he wanted to go back to the skies. "No, not yet.." Teresa murmered softly.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fiyero grabbed Obici and pointed it at the person. "If you were thinking about stealing from me, you've got another thing coming. If you came due to my summoning... I don't know what to do with you then."

Palti snorted and pushed his way past Fiyero, trying to see who the new horse was.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa twitched. "Steal? What do you think I am, a rogue..? And summoning..? I have no idea, all I know is that I wat to fight a bandit, Soldier..anything! " She snapped, amethyst eyes heavily angered. " Maybe those Daein knights who kept their trust to the mad side of Ashnard stole..But I am not a weilder of a heart as cold as my armour..I do not steal. Bah. I don't even know how to open locks.."

Dark snorted and trotted forwards, towards Palti.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know who you look like, but I don't know of any Crimean pegasus knight that flies by moonlight. And believe me, I would know; I served under Lord Ike's command ten years ago, during the war.

I performed a summoning a few minutes ago because I had a premonition. That's probably what's making you want so terribly to fight. What's strange is I don't think it's affected anybody here yet..." she said, wondering if her brother Adrian, who was off in Melior for the time being, had felt her summoning as well. She hoped not.

Palti whinnied and looked at Dark's wings. He'd seen pegasi before, but none with black wings.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Meh..I'm a Daein knight..but that does't mean I'm like most Daein people..I went in for money, and thats a fact. I was broke. Abouut the flying..Dark and I just do it for excercise..

Summoning? Hmm.. you're a mage, right..? Surely, the other mages here are immune to it..I don't live far from the border, and my ressistance iis moderate, so.. " She sighed and looked down. "Meh..What exactly was your premonition..?"

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm a Crimean tactician, though I don't do much work anymore. And, I'm a sage. Not a mage anymore... or a thief anymore, for that matter... bah.

My premonition was me sitting in a field and an Othilan soldier killing me. After I woke up, I saw eyes at the end of my bed and a voice in my head commanding me to do a summoning.

And, I guess you're right about the 'other mages are immune' thing... the only other people that live here are sages... well, my brother isn't, but he's not here. And there's Lord Ike's personal tactician..."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Sorry about the mage thing. Othilan soldier..? Maybe..Maybe its Othila who's planning to attack..." Teresa rubbed her head and sighed.

"Hopefully, if thats true, more people heard.. It wouldn't be wise to go against an entire country with two soldiers.."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well... if Othila does attack, we've got more than two soldiers. Let's see... so far, there are seven people that would be able to fight. Six of them live here... and there're bound to be more people answering the call. Plus, we've got Crimea's army--"

"What about Crimea's army? And who's this?" a voice asks from behind Fiyero.

"Oh. Good morning, Soren." Fiyero replied.

"...well?"

"I'll explain in a minute. First... who are you, again?"

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa noddeed, then said, "Teresa, Falconknight of Daein. I believe that maybe my brother would, but he's not here right now..Strangely, I think he's still sleeping."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Name's Fiyero. Crimean tactician and fire sage. This's--"

"Soren."

"...yeah. He's a master tactician and wind sage. My brother Adrian's in Magvel at the moment, so he won't be appearing... Ilyana and Tormod are still sleeping, right?"

"Right."

"Figures."

"And what brings a Daein falcon knight so close to the border?"

"I performed a summoning because I had another premonition. I'll explain it to you later. Right now, I think we should wait until either Ilyana and Tormod wake up or more people arrive..." Fiyero then proceeded to explain her premonition and the situation to Soren. Soren nodded.

"I've heard rumors of the Othilan army growing restless, so I fear your dream may be accurate. Though, if Othila does launch an attack, then what's it going to attack? Crimea's far too strong--"

Fiyero glanced at Teresa, then back to Soren.

"Oh. I get it." Soren said under his breath.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa sighed. "Daein, huh? Well, we are pretty much okay, although not perfect..Meh,If Othila tries an attack, they'll pretty much crush us, but not badly, as our Four Riders are gone..but our military is well established now, and I believe we can prevail..."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Your military may be well established, but Othila's army is extremely well trained, from what I've heard. It's hard to determine who would prevail if Daein and Othila were to go to war." Soren said in his usual matter-of-factly voice.

((Can't think of much else to post.))

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"True. We need recruits, but..I think we can fare well, although its unlikely that we would win.." Teresa responded.

(( Meh..I can't think either..>_<"))

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If things get bad, I'm sure Soren could--"

"No. I wouldn't persuade Ike to loan us Crimean troops for a war that doesn't involve us Crimeans."

"Jeez, Soren. We may have lived in the same village for the past ten years, but your bluntness hasn't changed in the least! I thought it did."

"I'm a tactician. I'm supposed to be blunt. Now, if you don't mind..." Soren gave Teresa a quick glance, then left.

"Meh, you'll have to excuse Soren. He may seem insensitive, but... he's not. Trust me." Fiyero said quietly. She looked over at the sun, which was now rising. "I wonder how many more people'll be coming."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa shrugged. "Meh, its okay. Are there any other villages near here, or is this pretty much empty.? Maybe around four, five people..." She looked at the sunrise and sighed. " We'll probably find out sooner or later.."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Alex

Affinity: Wind

Race: Beroc

Class: Mercenary

Mercenary Guild: Gerik's Mercenaries

Description: Alex is about 5'11". He has green hair, and dark blue eyes.

Background: Alex was found as a teenage orphan in Jehanna, on the continent of Magvel, by a man named Gerik. Gerik took Alex into his mercenary guild and had him trained under the art of sword fighting. Alex, over time, has become one of Gerik's most trusted mercenaries.

Weapons: Only a large, steel sword

---------------------------

It had only been a day, and Alex was already lost in Othila. He had arrived via a boat provided by his employer. Alex was here on job.

Gerik had explained that some 'big, important man' had hired Alex to find and bring back a certain man from Othila. Unfortunately, this was Alex's first time on this new continent, and the map he had been provided with wasn't doing him much good.

After wandering around for two hours, Alex decided to take a break and head to the tavern. When he got there, he took a seat by the patron.

"I'll have some wine, thank you." said Alex as he flipped some gold pieces onto the counter.

"Coming right up." replied the patron. The man poured a glass of wine and handed it to Alex. "Say, you new around here? Never seen you before."

"Yup." muttered Alex as he took a sip of his wine. "I'm here on a job, and I'm kinda lost. First time in Othila."

The patron nodded and smiled. "So, what brings you here?" he asked.

"Well, I'm looking for a man..." explained Alex. "...a man called 'Soren the Sage'."

"Oh, Soren eh?" chuckled the patron. "He should be just down the path; his house isn't too far from here."

Alex finished his wine. "Thanks." he smiled. "You just saved me a bunch of aimless wandering." He flipped a gold coin onto the counter. "My thanks to you."

Alex walked out of the tavern. He began down the road, sword in his right hand. My employer told me that I may have to use force...I just hope it doesn't come to that...

Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next