Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i say seattle is going to win

i think they are better than the steelers

Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hasselback will fold under pressure. Alexander better push it to the limits tomarrow or the seahawks will crumble.

Big Ben will lead the steelers to their fith super bowl and will also be the MVP.

28-17 Steelers.

Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:50 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No one is probably on now,but what did you Rolling stones fans think about the Half time show I loved it.The 3rd quarter is on now where me and my girlfreind are at.

Never mind just like I predicted the Steelers won.

Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It was obvious, even though the Steelers were 14-5 & the seahawks were 14-3.

I owe my friend 11 punches(the difference in points).

Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
it's like a baguette

Pittsburgh <s>Zebras</s>Steelers 21 / Seattle Seahawks 10

Congratulations Pittsburgh! You [size=0]did absolutely nothing whatsoever to have[/size] earned it!

Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have reasonable proof the the refs were paid by supporters of the Steelers to make bad calls against the Seahawks, I countd at least 6.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:45 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paid off? well, your alowed your theory. the steelers did pritty good last year, I think they just played better than the sea hawks. well now that the calm explanation of my opinion is over...

THE STEELERS WON!!!!!!! W00T!!!! :D They did it!!!! YES!!! ALRIGHT!! Yay! way to go!!! woo hoo! Yes!...

Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:01 am
it's like a baguette

I can actually name five calls so bad that no adjective does the low quality of the officiating any sort of justice.

The horribly ticky-tack offensive pass interferference called against Seattle early in the first quarter. (it is worth noting how EXTREMELY late this flag was thrown)

The should-have-been-called defensive pass interference a few plays later on a pass in the end zone.

Now after these plays I was really worried that the Men in Black and White (and yellow as well it would seem) were going to just give the Steelers the game, no matter how well they played. There was a stretch of fair officiating (which could have just been to fool you into believing that the officiating was fair)...but that obviously didn't last long.

The phantom hold called against Sean Locklear in the fourth quarter, on a play in which Seattle moved the ball to the Pittsburgh 1.

On an intercetion thrown on 3-18 (thanks to the holding call), Matt Hasselbeck goes low to make a tackle (which he manages to do without touching another Steelers player), and he, in what has to be the most bizarre of all of the penalties, is penalized for a low block.

What comes next is just hilarious.

The ball is hiked, Roethlisberger hands off to Willie Parker. Willie Parker makes the short pitch to Antwaan Randle El. A Seattle player with a chance of pressuring Randle El is blocked....below the knees on a low block by Roethlisberger. I think we know what the end result of this play was.

These are just some of them. There were another 12 or so that were just marginally bad. Many missed holds, then ticky-tack holding calls against the Seahawks.

I'm not sure if I can even watch the NFL any more. I used to love this game, but I'm coming to the realization that the game isn't won on the field, but in Las Vegas.

Also, I must give the Seahawks credit. Although there is much to prove otherwise, no Seattle player or coach publicly blamed the officials for handing the game to the Steelers, the team of Joey Porter, who accused the refs of doing everything they could to give Indianapolis the win during an earlier playoff game...oh they won that game, but Joey Porter still whined anyway.

Last edited by FireStarter on Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:16 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i was going for the steelers cuz the seahawks are not a team that i like.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

man, last years football season sucked.... hardcore..... I mean, come on, who hear thinks that the steelers and the seahawks should have gone to the superbowl???? all around bad football playing on all teams... I mean, come on... the BENGALS made it to the playoffs... that tells you something...

Tue May 02, 2006 7:02 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

.. I mean, come on... the BENGALS made it to the playoffs... that tells you something...

The 90's are over you know. And the Seahawks were definitely the best team in the NFC, and the Steelers just paid the refs the whole way.

Wed May 03, 2006 11:47 am
Profile YIM
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

the bengals re still one fo the worst teams...ever. you can't hust say "well, the 90's are over" and magically the bengals get good, nonono, they suck, hardcore.

and it was just plain bad footballign on alol teams behalfs, and if you actually think that the steelers PAID the refs, youare one wierd individual, almsot as much as the one guy i know who says that the whole sport is rigged.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:16 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Poor Eagles, they are my favorite team. They would be fine, but they lost alot of good recievers over the last few years.

Eagles will soar!!!

McNabb's biggest fan

Image Image Image

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

eagles do own, they have a lot of young reciever talent like lj smith and greg lewis. The eagles will be fine as long as mcnabb owns

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2