It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Toy Store RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lycos tried to run back after Doc, but kept sliding. She slid into the wall, shook her head, and ran back towards Flarey and Doc, her eyes on the marble.

Sun May 07, 2006 4:37 am
is very close to getting banned

"Mine!" Flarey yelped, pouncing on it. Picking it up in her mouth, she ran at Doc and jumped on him, dropping the marble gently on his stomach before clambering over to her block house and continuing to build it.

Sun May 07, 2006 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Doc watched as Flarey dropped the marble on his stomach and running back over to he castle of blocks. Doc picked the marble up and saw Lycos running towards him.

"MINE!" Doc yowled before running off and hiding the marble in its box.

Sun May 07, 2006 5:52 am

Circles are pretty
A tasy wonderful
Just like black gravy..
" Flarey sang happily as she built her castle.

Sun May 07, 2006 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ow. I feel like a bumper-car toy... ugh." Lycos said, having slid past Doc and into the wall yet again. She turned to watch and listen to Flarey build her tower. She remembered the block she'd taken, and ran to get it, trying not to slide.

Sun May 07, 2006 3:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Master Chief was startled awake by all the noises from the plushie section. Stupid natives. Can't they do things quietly? They'll alert the Covenant to your presence. Master Chief pushed out of his collectible box, grabbing his Battle Rifle on the way. He hopped nimbly to the floor, and quickly and quietly made his way around the corner of the aisle towards where the other toys were playing.

Sun May 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]Trooper climbed out of his box. It wasn't easy to open the little plastic bags containing him while still separated into component parts in the total darkness of his box, yet somehow he did it. There was already a fair amount of noise from the Aisles, and he could already see some other Legos climbing out of there boxes. The two pilot mini-figs from his set were still around so he enlisted them and they set to work. One retrieved the grappling hook from the box, (snow speeder set) and the other grabbed the pieces for a truck from another set. They lowered first a pilot, then the pieces for the truck, then the other pilot. While the 2 pilots were assembling the truck below, Trooper scanned the area with his plastic Macrobinoculars. (Like the green army man in toy story) there were a lot of plushies in the next aisle, they were apparently just having fun. And then a flurry of motion caught his attention. It was an action figure, Halo by the look of him. "He

Last edited by Darth DLA on Thu May 11, 2006 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun May 07, 2006 11:15 pm

"Haha!" Flarey said happily, stepping back. Sitting, she grinned and peered up at her castle. She'd used the entire stack of blocks that she'd knocked over, so the humans wouldn't know a difference.

Scratching her floppy ear, Flarey looked around, wondering what to do next. Suddenly she spotted a figurine peering carefully around the corner of an aisle. Yipping excitedly, she jumped to her feet and started running towards him.

Mon May 08, 2006 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just one question, CF, but when did you change your name to "Flarey"? And how did you manage that with the Admins?))

"Son of a..." Master Chief mumbled to himself as he saw the plushie charging towards him. He ran a few feet out from his cover, meeting the floppy toy midway through her skittering charge. He swiftly jumped up and over, dealing the toy a hit on the head with the butt end of his battle rifle on the way. Landing nimbly on his feet, he turned and prepared for a second charge.

Mon May 08, 2006 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Doc saw the Action Figure hit Flarey on the head and immediately began charging at him.

"You DO NOT attack her! Clear? Or do I have to open a can of whoop-ass on you?" Doc growled as he stood between the Action Figure and Flarey.

Mon May 08, 2006 12:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lycos turned in time to see the action figure hit Flarey. Then, her one dog-like instinct took over -- protect. She barked and growled as loud as a plushie could at the thing, running at it at the same time.

Mon May 08, 2006 1:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ah, crap. Now they're all after me. Master Chief rolled to one side, and came up facing both of the other two plushies, and the third one who had just started charging. "A can of whoop-ass? I sincerely doubt that you could take me down, even all three of you. Regardless, I intended no harm to her; I was protecting myself from a potentially hostile being. If I was wrong, I apologize. I have no quarrel with you or your friends."

Mon May 08, 2006 5:04 pm
Profile WWW

((Just one question, CF, but when did you change your name to "Flarey"? And how did you manage that with the Admins?))

((I changed it the other day, and it was a sort of prize-thing-like-thing in the chats, sorta :P))

~Crimson~ wrote:
((May I join?))

((Sure ^_^ Post a profile and join in! :P ))

Whimpering, Flarey sat up and looked around.
"Waaah, he hit me on the head!" she cried, lowering her ears. Noticing the Persian plushie standing in front of her, she jumped up and ran beside him.
"Don't worry, I'm ok!" she said cheerfully, nudging his side. Looking sideways, she stopped and stared as the dog plushie charged, barking furiously.

Mon May 08, 2006 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Toy: Female action figure [ http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/ ... size14.jpg ]
Age of toy: 1 and a half month
Toy advantages:
~ Can run quickly
~ Fairly flexible [for a toy like this]
Toy disadvantages:
~ Breakable/rippable
~ Can not squeeze into smaller places
Brief history: N/A

Tue May 09, 2006 10:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eva was walking around, examining the store for the first time out of the display case. It had taken quite a long time to get out of it.

The reason she had been placed in a display case rather than a box like other dolls or action figures was that she was meant to be decrative not played with. Her armor was made of tin but painted so it looked much heavier and from a different era. Her swords however were made of plastic, to avoid any random injury.

The sounds of voices reached her and Eva wondered if they were other toys or humans'. Catiously she continued walking, nearing the voices. Soon they were in the next isle and warily she peaked around the corner.

Before her eyes were several more toys, so she catiously took a step out from behind the shelves. From her position at the end of the isle she could easily get away if any reason arised.

Tue May 09, 2006 11:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, I hate it when this happens... Lycos thought as she tried to slow down. They really need to get carpet... She stopped barking, trying to concentrate more on either stopping or swerving to avoid the group. The appearance of another toy from the aisle didn't do much help.

Tue May 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Seeing the third plushie trying to stop on the slick floor, Master Chief decided to help, to partially atone for hitting the Flareon plushy. He swiftly sidestepped into the path of the oncoming toy, and braced himself. The big, fluffy basset hound hit him fairly slowly, and came to a stop. Master Chief backed up a few steps, and looked at the other toy. "Are you alright?"

Tue May 09, 2006 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, I think so. Not much harm you can do to something squishy." Lycos said with a smile. "Thanks."

She looked around, trying to spot the new toy she'd seen on the end of an aisle before. I could've sworn it was there... bah. Nevermind.

Tue May 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Your welcome." Master Chief turned to the other two plushies, and addressed the Flareon toy. "My name's Master Chief. Sorry about hitting you. I was just startled by your running at me, and reacted accordingly. May I ask who you two are?"

Tue May 09, 2006 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Lycos..." she said, staring at the action figure. "Master Chief? Weird name. Where'd that come from?" she asked, trying not to sound sarcastic.

Tue May 09, 2006 1:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not turning around, Master Chief addressed Lycos. "Master Chief is my rank. Technically, my name is Spartan 117, but Master Chief is just a lot simpler, isn't it? Anyway, I acquired both of those names from the UNSC Spartan II project. How about you; how did you get a name like Lycos?"

((Wikipedia's page on Master Chief, my main source for this. If anybody cares.))

Last edited by JsXtm on Wed May 10, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 09, 2006 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eva collected her thoughts as she hid behind the median between the two aisles. With one of her sword-side arm she let her hand casually grasp one of the seaths. Resolutely she decided to step back out from behind the shelf, that was acting as a median, and stood passively at the end of the aisle again. She had dropped her hand from her sword, after deciding it would not make for a passive and peaceful appearance to be gripping one of her two swords.

Tue May 09, 2006 4:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I don't really like Halo, so I'll just go on what you say, ok?))

"I don't know. All I remember is waking up and the first thing I heard was 'Lycos'." She sniffed the air, still trying to find the thing she thought she saw earlier. She could smell it...

"Hm, one moment." She turned around and walked past some aisles, looking for the source of the smell.

Tue May 09, 2006 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

In front of her was the dog plushie that had been sliding on the slick toy store floor. Eva reguarded it coolly, not underestimating it nor being hostile. She made no actions other than stare at the stuffed dog.

Tue May 09, 2006 5:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next