It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 PKMN Theories 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Gardevoir wrote:
Yeah, about Mew and Mewtwo... since MewTwo is the enhanced clone of Mew, shouldn't he have won? I mean... if Ash hadn't gotten turned to a rock, who would've won? (Nothing agains Mew. I like Mew, apart from it being PINK... of all colors... *shudder*...)

Pretty in Pink 8)

Mew = the rarest pokemon ever, excluding Celebi and Jirachi, because they come from the future and go to sleep for a thousand years. Mewtwo fights with power, Mew fights with it's (her?) heart... even though for mostly the whole battle mew and mewtwo were just bouncing off each other...

-=LV=-

A thought on this:

1. During the Mew/Mewtwo battle, why didn't they actually use Psychic powers instead of just bouncing off eachother? I know, the 'sensitive' kiddies would get 'traumatized' seeing two cartoon figures use purple orbs of destruction on eachother. I mean a different reason, prehaps?

Last edited by goldenquagsire on Mon May 01, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 01, 2006 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1. According to all the Dexes, Jirachi doesn't come from the future and Celebi doesn't sleep for a thousand years. You've got them mixed up.

I'm pretty sure I said Celebi and Jirachi, because they come from the future (I meant past) and sleep for a thousand years. Future and Celebi, Sleep and Jirachi. I probably could of cleaned it up a bit, but I still didn't get them mixed up.

-=LV=-

Mon May 01, 2006 5:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby...
Why Brock left the group for a while to stay with Prof. Ivy: Well, we ALL know of his addiction to any girl... so, he must have asked her out before the others decided to leave. During the time he was gone, he gave into temptation and supposedly was bad in bed... Ivy dumps him, hence the emo-ness of when he came back to the group and being all emo... :mrgreen:

Mon May 01, 2006 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4