It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Blizzard Games Discussion 
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

You know, the diablo series, starcraft, warcraft, WoW... those games..... i personally have only played diablo 1 and 2, and have been WoWed by them (hehe, i made a silly pun) the story is pretty cool, so i do suggest yo0ui check it out... and no, i don't work for blizzard, i am just a huge fanboy. XD

Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:48 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

The only Blizzard game I've ever played is Rock'N Roll Racing for Sega Genesis (many children may not know what that is.)

Its an awesome game that came out a really long time ago, and you race people on other planets to become the chamipion of the galaxy. My favorite character to use was Ivan because he looks like a dog and reminded me of my dog that died a long time ago.

My favorite track is the "secret" track that you can only get to when you go to Warrior mode and beat all the other tracks. Its called Inferno, and the racer on that planet is called Slash.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

I have no clue what that game is, but it sounds pretty koo'...

hold on, lookin it up on gamespot.......

>_>

<_<

WOW, no wonder i have no clue what that game is, i didn't own a genesis in '94.... hmmmmm.... sounds koo', though i must say my fave racing game has to be mario kart, just cause of the twisted metal style weapon thingys, but i digress.... I didn't know that blizzard made games that weren't for the PC, i guess yah learn somethign new everyday.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:14 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Diablo and Warcraft III are fun, but very unbalanced. Diablo II is awesome. It's balanced, it's fun, and it has great replay value. It's one weakness is that 90% of the people who play it don't care about those things. All they want is to have the best items before they've finished Act One or get to hell mode at level 10.

I won't talk about World of Warcraft.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:53 pm
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

yah, thats why i usually play only single player.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]