It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
is very close to getting banned

"Me?" Seraphina repeated slowly. "But.. I don't understand.. how could I have done anything? I've been no help.."

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know who exactly, but when I met you, he's been stopping and the last time I went beserk, when he stopped, I didn't feel his presence anymore." he said, "I think you somehow made him go away..."

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 pm

Shaking her head, Seraphina smiled faintly. She couldn't have done anything, it was just a coincidence.

"Well, where are we gonna go next?" she asked him softly. "We don't really have anything left to do.."

((And I am enjoying this RP so thoroughly too. Let's not stop here, you're fun to RP with :wink: ))

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's not done, I need to introduce BadGuy1 and BadGuy2 and also more mentalness w/ Damean!))

"Err, I kind of think we should go to the island south of here." Damean said, he looked out the window above Seraphina, the ocean roared outside it, "I... I don't know why, but I think I should go there." he muttered.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:50 pm

Seraphina nodded. "Alright, we'll go there."

((Ack, typing in Food Tech = not easy! Sorry about the short reply))

Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean sighed, "We should wait until Ashra says it's okay to go... I don't want to risk you getting hurt." he said, Ashra walked over, "It's okay, she may be a little dizzy when she gets up, but other than that there's nothing I can find wrong with her..." she swallowed, "But the sea is dangerous, plenty of monsters and pirates, if you have to go, the air would be safer." she began to walk away, "One more thing... Seraphina, you should carry a weapon, Damean may not be able to protect you all the time... Ask Clay for a weapon, he'll give you one cheap."

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:13 pm

Seraphina shook her head, but she knew it would be no use. "I don't want a weapon, I don't need one. I can teleport and transform to fight, I'll be fine." She looked at Damean, then slowly stood up. As Ashra had said, she was dizzy for a moment, but it had soon pased.

"Lets go, Damean, we've been inside too long.."

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean followed Seraphina outside, he pushed open the wooden door, outside the town was starting to come to life, even though the destruction from the dragon remained, the people just rebuilt what was destroyed. "They're fast..." Damean said he smilied as the sun peaked over the trees. He walked down the path a little, Clay was lifitng up rubble at least three times his size, meaning six time Damean's size, the other villagers were bringing in wood and tools pretty quickly. "Let's get to the docks." Damean said, pointing towards an area where two or three sail boats were tied down. As Damean walked towards the boats, a man in a white robe walked past him, his face was covered but he had a familiar aura about him, as he passed Damean, a spike of pain shot through the scar on his cheek, the moon shaped mark burned insainly and Damean collapsed from the sudden pain. The man just kept walking, ignoring what happened to Damean.

((BAD GUY #1 :o ))

Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:22 pm

(("I had a feeling I would be seeing you here, Mr Potter... ahh, and that's where... "

This is rather reminding me of that :o ))

"Damean?" Seraphina knelt down next to him, put a hand on his shoulder.
"Damean what happened? Are you alright?"

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((lol, I just thought about it and is like that, don't worry it won't happen alot. XD ))

Damean shook his head, "I'm fine now..." he said, he glanced behind him, the man in the white robe continued down the path, "I just... had a weird feeling..." he got up, "Let's go." he said.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:03 pm

"Alright.." Seraphina got up and followed him, still worried. People didn't just collapse for no reason..

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean walked towards the docks, he turned wondering if the man would be there, he wasn't. Who was that guy? he thought, as he approached a boat that cargo was being loaded on to, "Let's hope this is headed for that island."

Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:29 pm

((Looks like we're having another "Well this is fun.." moment. God-mode me, Magus, so we can actually get somewhere where I have something to say that's longer than a single line.))

Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean and Seraphina wondered around looking for the captain of the boat, they eventually found him carrying a large crate unto the boat, he had rabbit-like ears that flopped downwards. "Excuse me." Damean said, "Where is this boat headed?" the man grunted and turned, "To the island south of here, why? Want a ride?" he replied, "That would be apprectiated." Damean said, "Fine, but we're leaving right after my first mate comes back from the village." Damean nodded, "Thank you." he and Seraphina walked onto the boat.

TYME SKIP

The boat took off from the shore, the wind pushing it south, towards the large island south of the main land, Damean watched the open sea pass by him, "Seraphina..." he muttered, "You know, you didn't have to come with me." he glanced at her, "Wouldn't you want to go settle some place nice?" he asked.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:19 pm

"I don't really have anywhere to go.. If I settle somewhere, I'd have to use my human form. When I'm with you, I can stay like this, in my natural form.." She sweapt her hand down, gesturing at herself.

"Besides, I really enjoy travelling with you..." Her voice trailed off and she looked away, out at the water. She couldn't explain why she enjoyed it so much, nor why she felt so much at ease with him...

Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm sorry..." Damean said, "I mean, for geting you into this, if it weren't for me your home wouldn't have burned to the ground, you wouldn't have lost Raptar, you wouldn't have been attacked by Gryphor, if it weren't for me..." his voice trailed off, he felt secure with Seraphina around, like he didn't have just himself to talk to, "Seraphina... I... love you..." he finally said.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:20 pm

Seraphina looked up at him, startled. Looking away again, she swallowed slightly, completely speechless. She'd never even had a real friend before, and for someone to feel that strongly about her was just.. amazing. Something inside her awoke as he said it, and she realized then why she had always been so comfortable around him, why she tried so hard to protect him. I.. I love him too.. she thought But I don't know how to tell him.. I can't just say it..

Looking up at him again, she smiled. "I.. don't know how to say it.." she said faintly. "But.. I love you too...." Her voice trailed off as it struck her how strange that sounded. She'd never had anyone before, and then he'd come along...

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean swallowed, he wasn't sure how to react... "Well... I, uh..." he muttered, just as a man shouted from the crow's nest, "MONSTER!!!" Damean glanced around, he didn't see anything, he got closer to Seraphina, he wouldn't let her be hurt, that monster would have to kill him to get to her.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Monster? she thought, looking around. That's crazy, there's no-

"Monster!" she cried in shock as the thing rose out of the water. It looked like a Gyarados, but along its back were the spikes and spines of some Poison Pokemon, and its long tail ended in a fierce blade. Roaring, it arched out of the water, sending a wave of water cascading over the boat. Crying out, Seraphina grabbed Damean, wrapping her arms around his neck in fear.

"W-what is it..?" she asked fearfully, staring at it dove again, roaring.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know..." he said staring at the beast, he called the Masamune, and held onto Seraphina, "the monster roared and dove at the ship sending a hole in the side of the boat. A rain of arrows hit it, men with Crossbows in the crows nest reloaded theri weapons swiftly and fired again. Damean was worried, they were far from land, and with that hole they couldn't go more than kilometer.

"Dammit..." he muttered, there was no way that everyone could survive this attack.

Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:46 pm

((Im back!! Er.. but I don't know what to reply with..))

Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((welcome back, sorry I didn't give a good reply, I was short on time. I'll edit in something better soon.))

Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:20 am

((Well I might as well post something :P ))

Seraphina was worried. "Damean, what's going to happen to us? What is that thing?" Without thinking, she changed into her human form, and tensed, ready to teleport them if the need arose.

Last edited by Flarey on Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The beast roared violently, "...I, I don't know..." he said, it saw them, it stared right through them, "Get ready." he said, taking off into the air, carrying Seraphina up with him, the Masamune disappeared, and reappeared in the beast's eye. It roared in pain, the Masamune flew back into Damean's hand. "Teleport... Now!"

Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:52 pm

Without hesitating, Seraphina wrapped her arms around his neck and teleported. With a flash they vanished to reappear in the air a few hundred feet away.

"What do we do?" she asked again, nervously.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next