It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I arrived on the scene, and was annoyed to find Drakaan sleeping on the job.

"Some help you are, you lazy..." I trailed off when I saw the shining book. "Now what do you suppose that is?"

((BTW: Why is the index all flashy? Is it supposed to be like that? Are we celebrating something?))

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's Seizure Day. Probably to honor poor Porygon's exclusion from all Pokemon shows due to the zillions of kids having epileptic seizures while watching it))

Drakaan's forehead gem shone, as did the book, and the book floated over to her.

<It's...mine.> Her telepathic voice wasn't the same...it sounded evil...

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No, actually, it's not," I said. "And what's got your aura in a knot? No need to get touchy."

It was at that moment that I saw something out of the corner of my eye; a flicker of movement in the shadows. When I looked more carefully, there was nothing there.

"Hm..." I shrugged and forgot about it.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan managed to snap out of her sleep. She struggled to stand.

"Yes, it is mine...you touch it and I kill you...!" She winced after she said the last line.

"What's going on...?"

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Good question," I said, turning into a flaming golem. "But just so you know, I'll kill you, the next time you threaten me."

I relaxed, and turned back into the boy. "However, you first need to explain exactly why your acting as if you've just been impaled with a spear and then found a gas bill attached to it."

Last edited by Bartimeus on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan put her hands to her head. "Something's...trying to take over me. I can feel it...then I shall kill the one who carries the--...grr..."

She took her hands off of her head and closed her eyes.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I guess I'll try to make Angela do something dangerous. AGAIN!))

Angela looked at the book, then at Draakan.
"Murman, can you try to find Undead and Stewart? I'm getting tired of waiting." she reached for the book.
I'm just looking, so what's the worst you can do? she thought as she grabbed it.

((Sorry it's so short. But I can't think. When I'm practicing for a concert, I can't keep my mind on anything else.))

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan roared. She ran towards Angela, grabbed her, then ran out of the tunnels like she knew the way by heart. Once she got outside, she put Angela on her back and started to fly away.

"Angela. I think that that Relix is meant for both of us...whatever it was controlling my mind in there, did you notice how it tried to attack Murman? It didn't for you..." She turned her attention back to flying. "I don't know where I'm going, but it seems like the Relix knows where it's taking us...wherever that is."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"But, what about Murman and everyone else? Not only is this risky, but if something happens to us, how will they even know? I think we should leave a signal." Angela said, sounding worried.
Especially if we're led into another trap. Then we'll need a signal. she thought.

((I'm getting a lot of ideas on what to do with that Relix. Like how it might affect Angela.))

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If the Relix is meant for both of us, then they've got nothing for it. But even so, the signals may be useful." She flew down towards the ground and breathed fire on the snow, melting it. "There's one signal. We'll fly for a while more, then I'll do the same thing until we get to wherever the Relix is taking us."

And I hope for the life of me that this doesn't involve any more poison arrows. Angela scared me really bad when she got shot...

"Say, Angela, do you wonder why this Relix is for both of us, and not us each having our own...?"

Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When I saw Drakaan leave the tunnels, I had tried to follow, but I could even attempt to follow him through the labyrinth. I was soon hopelessly lost, though I hoped that I had come somewhat close to the exit.

"Are you guys coming?" I called. "We found this Relix, so I think it would be best to forget them and go for the next one. If Lippie ever shows up, we can check the mirror for the next location."

EDIT: Is anyone else going to post? It's been awhile and it would be a shame if this RP died.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I would post something, but, I'm out of ideas.))

Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm out of ideas, but I'll try to post... Yeah, I don't really want this RP to die, but... yeah.))

Drakaan forgot what she was talking about and kept flying, swooping down every now and then to burn a mark into the snow. This is getting very boring...

Soon, they neared a cave with an old metal gate-thing on it. "This looks like a tomb that... bleh, nevermind me." She turned into Roy again, as she'd never fit through that door in her current state. "Well... I think this's where the Relix wants us to go... But, how to get in..." he mumbled.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Thank goodness you gave me an idea. A small one, nonetheless, but, it'll have to do.))

"Easy. Just blast-" then she realized Draakan had said it looked like a tomb, "On second thought, maybe we should just hope the gate is weak enough to fall over. If spirits(sp?) really exist, I don't wanna deal with them." she said.

((That's the best I can-wait. I just got an idea and it could be a bad one, depending on the viewpoint. I'll explain later, but thanks Gardy1313 for the idea.))

Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((At least it's an idea, right? ^_^ And you're welcome.))

Drakaan didn't know how long she could hold Roy's form, but hoped that the tomb had a bigger room where she could stand...

"Nor do I... well... I'm going to go look at this gate." Roy said, walking over to the gate and seeing if the amount of rust on it was enough to break it.

Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You know what? Instead of just trying to play it safe, let's just do like I suggested earlier and just blast it down. What's the worst that can happen?" Angela asked, then turned towards the gate.

((I warned you it might be a bad idea. Actually, I was planning that a few ghosts grab Angela, but like all my ideas, it changed.))

Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Okay, then..." Roy said, turning back into Drakaan.

"I figure it'll be easier this way... meh, don't feel like trying to stay in that form." She said as she backed up, not wanting to burn herself. She launched a fireball at the gate, which melted.

"Well... let's go..." she mumbled.

((Sorry about the lame post, but... well.. I've got other things on my mind.))

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yours isn't lame. At least yours wasn't 2 lines!))

Angela jumped back just as the fireball hit the gate. When she walked inside the tomb, she felt her hair stand up on end.
Get a grip! Like something's going to grab you! she thought to herself.
"Now I'm curious myself. Why did the Relix have to bring us down here?" she asked.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know..." Drakaan said, turning into Roy and following Angela into the hallway.

"Um... please stay close. I don't want anything to happen to you..." he said in a soft voice.

((Heh, you're right. ^_^ Btw, I'm PM'ing an idea I have to you. Okay? ^_^))

Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I might as well follow through the plan, while I'm in a good mood.))

Angela sighed deeply.
Why is it that even though he's a dragon, I find myself in love with him?! she thought.
"I need some alone time. PLEASE don't follow me." she rushed off.
"I hope he didn't follow me. I'm sorry I-" something made her turn around, thinking she heard something.

((She's in love and so am I! I know that's off-topic, but I can't keep my thoughts straight!))

Wed May 03, 2006 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy stood there for a moment, then kept walking. There wasn't really any other way but out, and since Angela was far ahead of him, he didn't really worry about catching up with her and having her get mad at him.

I just hope that nothing does happen to her... huh? He heard a sound like something walking around. After spinning around searching for the source of the sound, he shook his head and started walking again, his hand on his sword. He didn't feel like being taken off guard again.

Meantime, he decided to use the time he had to collect his thoughts. It was just a few days before that he'd met the group he was travelling with, and now was in love with one of them...

This is so confusing... And why do I keep getting the strange feeling that something's going to happen soon...? I'd better keep an eye on Angela just in case... He started walking faster in Angela's direction, trying to keep quiet and keep his distance, as she said she didn't want to be followed.

((This's going to be interesting. :P And, I was looking through the dictionary earlier and found an idea for after this. I'll tell you that it has to do with one of Drakaan's ancestors, but nothing more ^_^))

Thu May 04, 2006 1:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Allow me to start your idea -the one you PMed to me- so we can have a bit of action! After all, what's love if there's nothing to spice it up? 8) ))

Angela thought she heard something again and as she turned, her hair stood up on end.
"What's going-" in front of her was a skeleton with a giant axe. And it looked ready to decapitate her.
"Roy, help!" she screamed, hoping she hadn't got too far.
I should've never went off without him.

((What did I tell you?))

Thu May 04, 2006 5:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy heard Angela's yell and ran in that direction. It wasn't long before he reached Angela. Before he could even manage a 'What's wrong?', the skeleton raised it's axe to attack. He blocked the axe with his sword, pushing the skeleton-thing back. In the second he had, he yelled "Angela, get out of here!"

Thu May 04, 2006 6:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I was just now thinking of an anime show I watched recently and got an idea.))

Angela stood still.
"Roy," her voice sounded monster-like, "move."
I hope this works. For Roy and me. she took a deep breath and exhaled, sending out a huge burst of flame.
I can already feel the fatigue of this move. I hope this guy goes down quickly or I'll- she hit the wall, dizzy.

Fri May 05, 2006 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy just stood there for a second, amazed at what Angela had just done and worried about her, as she looked really tired from it. The monster, meanwhile, had collapsed from the attack. It let out a wispy breath, then turned to dust, leaving the axe.

Roy went over to Angela, trying to help her stand straight. "Are you alright...? You really scared me..." he said, almost whispering.

((Meh, I don't feel like fighting a necromanced demon-skeleton thing anymore... and, besides, that thing wasn't a full-power one, I'm guessing. :P))

Fri May 05, 2006 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next