It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
is very close to getting banned

"I wouldn't let you, die, Maxie." Flarey said softly. "And this isn't a written script - you're not really Duster Man."

"He's not? Well then, I'll have to kill him." Whiping around, The Editor seized Max by the throat, floating silently into the air to let him hang by his throat.

"Have a lovely day." The Editor said, smiling, as he tightened his grip.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Electabuzz immiediatly reacted and shot a bolt of energy to The Editor. "Gah.. G-Get offf me." Max starting coughing like mad trying to breathe.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:28 am

"Maxie!" Flarey cried shrilly. "Let him go you beast, you're killing him!!"

"That, my dear, is the point." The Editor said smoothly, pointing his spare hand at the Electabuzz, rebounding its attack against it. "Just wait, darling, I'll be done in a minute."

"Don't call me that!" Flarey yelled. "I'm not your mistress, Editor!!"

"No? Perhaps you are with this scum then." As he spoke, the Editor tightened his grip on Max's throat.

"No, Maxie!!! Let him go, let him go!!"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Get... owwff... urk.. me..." Max flinched and tried to punch the Editor, unluckily his hands didnt reach. Electabuzz fell down to the floor with a buzz as the other pokemon stepped back. "Flarey... What... does he want from me?"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 am

"Nothing I want with you, boy. Of course, I did tell you to stay away from the girl.

Quiller, where is your laptop?"

Startled, Flarey looked at him. "M-my laptop? Why would I tell you, you beast!!" Putting her hands over her eyes desperately, she struggled to think of a way to save Max. Nothing came to her mind - The Editor had practically no weaknesses.

"Please, just let Maxie go.. you can't do this..."

"Well, I can actually. As you can plainly see. Tell me the location of that laptop and I will let your little boyfriend go."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Just tell... him.. where it is... This... is.. unbearable... Flarey." Max closed his eyes and struggled, breathing slowly. "Ack.."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:15 am

"I don't know where it is! I don't know what happened to it! Editor, let him go already!!"

"You don't? Well that's too bad. For your boyfriend." As he was about to say something else, a flash of movement caught the corner of his eye.

"What was that?" he asked, peering into the shadows. He lifted the darkness, and at that moment a blue blur shot out of nowhere and knocked him out of the air, forcing him to drop Max on the ground.

"Maxie!!" Flarey cried, running to him. She knelt beside him, watching his face nervously.

"Oh god, Maxie, please be alright..."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max opened his eyes suddenly and lifted his arm up, his eyes rolled and he dropped his arm, his eyes closing again.
"Flarey... Tha..t hurt..." He spluttered, his breath going back to normal. "What-What Happened??" He sighed heavily.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:20 am

"Maxie!" Flarey said in relief, wrapping her arms around him.
"Maxie, are you alright?"

"What was that?!" The Editor hissed, getting up. He wiped his cheek, where a thin line of blood trickled from a fresh cut. Looking around, he scowled. Nothing was to be seen.

"Whatever you are, come out before I kill Max and his snivelling girlfriend." Looking at Flarey, he scowled. "You're of no more use to me, Quiller."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max smiled weakly and patted Flarey's back.
"What was that thing Flarey...? It hurt The Editor... I thought he had no weaknesses..." Max frowned as he attempted to sit up straight.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:28 am

"He doesn't.." Flarey said in confusion, helping Max sit up straighter. " I don't know..."

Just as the words left her mouth there was a cry from behind and a blue shape leapt over the two of them to stand in front, paws glowing angrily.

"It's Sound!" Flarey said happily.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sound... That looks awfully like... Lucario!" Max smiled as he saw the tall Lucario stand in front of him. "4th generation, very nice." Max stood up slowly and paced backwards a bit.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:49 am

"Lrruu" Sound growled softly, turning his head slightly to peer at them.

"Sound, where are Leit and Simba?" Flarey asked, moving to stand next to Max. The Rukario shrugged slightly before turning back to the Editor.

"Not this time!" The Editor hissed angrily. "We will meet again.." Sweeping his cape around himself, he vanished.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Jeez you guys posted alot in a short time.)

"Jeff, this isn't going to work, and if he figures out, what's with that Magmar, we'll be in huge trouble." Raitios said quietly to Jeff from his seat. "Heh, fine, I'll take care of this then." Jeff said quietly as he pulled the Remote out of his pocket.
"Hey what are you doing now? I thought we were battling?" Raitias yelled out.

"Not anymore!" Jeff said as he hit a Dark Purple button, it caused Mightyena, Victreebel, Magmar and Rex to return to their balls.
Jeff then hit a White button on the side of it and a thick layer of glass appeared on the field, separating Raitias from Rover.

"Uh, I hope you aren't going to try to fight me physically, you look way too thin to be able to beat me." Raitias exclaimed.
"Oh, don't worry, it's nothing like that." Jeff said as he pressed another button on the remote.

A hole opened up on the floor next to Raitias, then it got bigger and covered the whole side, except for where Jeff and Raitios were.
Raitias was sent straight down into it, and slid down what looked to be a vent of something. Raitias then landed on some sort of Pillow in what looked to be a Jail cell in the basement, A murkrow came flying out of the Pillow as he landed on it.

"Hey, dumb bird, get back here!" Raitias yelled out to the bird.
Murkrow just turned around and gave a little taunt, with the keys from Raitias' pocket in it's mouth.
"Man that thing was quick, dumb bird, great now i'm going to have to get out of here too!" Raitias exclaimed while trying to get Mightyena to come out of it's ball.

"Sorry kid, that aint going to work, as long as this remote here works." Jeff said as he came through the door and took the keys from Murkrow's Mouth.
"So what do the other buttons do?" Raitias asked.
"Eh boring things, though Raitias said not to press this Tri-colored one, I wonder what it does...." Jeff replied as he looked at the Tri-colored button.

"Can't hurt to try this out I guess." Jeff said as he pressed the button.
A group of red lights came on around the room, and a computer voice called out "Selfdestruct sequence activated, please evacuate the lab, before the timer runs out."

"Aw, crud, I didn't know it'd do that." Jeff said as he ran towards an open door on the far side of the room, Murkrow followed him with the keys, but Jeff dropped the remote.

Raitias, while looking around at the Red lights, noticed the door had made a sound. Raitias then walked over and gave it a push and the door flew open.

The computer voice returned "Total lab destruction in 5 minutes", Then a clock appeared on the red lights showing how many minutes were left.

"You pushed the button didn't you?" Raitios asked Jeff through the communicator.

"Yeah, well at least he'll die from this, everyone else has already left, leave the girl there, even if she gets away we got the other one trapped." Jeff replied through the communicator.

"Go Alakazam!" Raitios called out as the blue ball opened up.
"Teleport!" Raitios yelled out as he grabbed Alakazam's shoulder.
With a burst of light Alakazam and Raitios where gone.

(Btw, Krisp, the hole only appeared on my side of the field.)

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:02 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

((You're going to leave me to die in that cage, then? o.o...)

Krisp looked around, and noticed she was all alone in the cage. "Raitas...?" she called out, but nobody answered her. She heard an alarm sound, and a computer say "5 minutes until self destruction."

"Uh oh... " Krisp said, starting to get scared. The self destruction thing deactivated the force field that prevented her from using her pokemon, so she called out her Heracross, Typhlosion, and Vaporeon. "Alright guys, we have to bust out of this cage-like room, or we're in trouble..."

Quasar tried to break the bars with his horn, Rex tried to melt them with his fire, and Azure tried to knock some down with the pressure from her water attacks.

"Come on guys, hurry!!!" Krisp shouted at them. The computer said "4 minutes until self destruction. Please evacuate the building now."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:35 pm
Profile WWW

"IDIOTS!!" In the middle of the room, in the air above the hole, there came a sudden burst of brilliant green fire. The Editor appeared, and he was seething mad. Surrounded by an aura of angry green fires, he glared down at Krisp, seriously considering killing her just to let his rage out.

"RAITIOS!! JEFF! YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" He screamed. Raising his arms he made the green fire grow higher, larger, hotter. It spread out, shooting to cover the entire room, leaving only a sphere around Krisp and her Pokemon.

"You, girl! You will help me or I will let you die!" he hissed at Krisp. It wasn't a proposal, it was an order.

"Recall your Pokemon and close your eyes, girl, before the lab explodes. When I find those two halfwits..." he muttered, spreading out his arms. The fire surrounded the room, pressing closer to Krisp and her Pokemon.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp looked at her pokemon, who were angry, and trying to fight the force that was surrounding them. She sighed, and held out a safari, dive, and pokeball. "Quasar, Azure, Rex, return. I don't want to die here..." Krisp closed her eyes and held on tight to her pokeballs.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:04 pm
Profile WWW

"Good." Closing his own eyes, The Editor extended the green fire to fill the whole room. There was a second of silence, then the whole room went black, and The Editor and Krisp vanished.

A muffled explosion made Flarey jump. Turning around, she looked back at the doorway near the back wall. The edges of it were glowing violent green. Gasping, Flarey let go of Max and ran towards it.

"Maxie, come on." she said urgently, watching the door carefully. Sound walked up behind her, waving his tail and eying the door nervously. Growling softly, he opened the door.

Insode, the room was dark, but a faint green glow still hung around the place. The Editor lay face-down on the floor, and apart from the dark and the faint glow, the room was perfectly intact.

Looking around in shock, Flarey saw Krisp.
"Krisp! Krisp, are you alright?!"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp woke up, and stared at Flarey. "Where am I, and how did I get here?" She said confused. "Oh...its nice to see you again. I haven't seen you since you were seprated from us earlier."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:32 pm
Profile WWW

Walking over the The Editor's motionless body, Sound looked down in distaste. Looking up, he gave a short bark. Trmebling slightly, Simba crept out from a coner. In his mouth he held the old Ampharos plushie. Behind him followed Leit, with Flarey's computer bag slung over his shoulder. Sound barked again, and Leit nodded and walked out of the room.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

"Um...well, Raitias and I were having a battle with Jeff, and we were winning, but then Raitias fell threw a hole, and then the lab started counting down until self-destruction..." Krisp said, coldly. "Who is that? Krisp said, pointing at the Editor.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((( Sorry that I haven't been posting, but I have my reasons. I've read what you guys have written, but I don't know where to come in. If you have any ideas, let me know ~ Kirke )))

Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well, my internet's been messed up for the last 2 days, so I've gotten behind, too. Since we're both in Slateport market. (At least, I think we are) I'll just bump into you, okay?))
"Max? Darth?! Ugh, why can't boys ever stay in one place!" Jodi ran down the streets of the market. "Darth! Max! And, uh, Kirke too! Where are you guys?!" She ran past one of the older and unused shops, and bumped into someone. "Hey!" Getting back up, she stopped and looked at him. "Who are you? And, have you seen a boy around my height, with glasses? Or a boy in a purple shirt, with brownish hair? Oh, I'm also looking for someone named Kirke, if he's here."

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max walked in lazily and tried to see through the darkness.
"Flarey, that you?" Max stepped forward through a doorway and nearly stepped on the Editors body lying the floor. "Woah..." Max skipped over it and got to Flarey who was with Sound and Simba. "Hi guys, oh Krisp is that you?" Max said as he got to stand near Flarey.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:00 am

"Yeah, it's me." Flarey said, kneeling beside The Editor. "And Krisp, this is The Editor. He's from one of my comics, believe it or not." Looking up from his body, she saw what Simba had in his mouth.

"Simba! You found my plushie! Thanks, boy.." Reaching out her hand to take the toy, she jumped as Simba growled and backed away.
"Simba, what's wrong with you?"

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next