It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max opened his eyes slowly and found himself laying on the floor where he was earlier when Flarey had gone.
"What! I dont remember falling asleep!?" Max sighed and got up steadily, pacing around. "Where are they??" After he said that the ground started swirling and Max turned Green, speeding along.
"H-hey where am I going!?" Max had fallen into the Forum Jump icon he was speeding to any forum on the site.
"Ow!" Max crashed the floor with a thud and looked up. "Where is this... What forum is it..." Max saw a pile of photos including him, Flarey, Darkk, Krisp and many other people. "Ohh, thats the Photo Thread, so this must be... General Discussion.." Max was right, a golden sign hung above him with the words 'General Discussion - No Pokemon' imprinted on it.

Max paced around, walking around Egeneral Discussion to see if anybody was there. "Hmpf... Nobody." A Mew popped out of nowhere right in front of Max, it was crying and it was very cute. "Uh.. Wait... I've seen you... You're the Error Page Picture that Flarey drew arent you!" The Mew nodded and sniffed, then started to pixelate randomly. "Mew... Wait!" Max stood still and saw pixels flying all around him, then hitting him hard on the back, the pixels punding into him. "I'd love to get away but I cant press the back button! Ack!" Max stormed off with the glitch pixels flying after him.

Max swerved round a corner and got to a huge gate with 'Leaving the 'General' category.' Max pushed the gate as hard as he could, it moved slowly. the pixels were now catching up and travlelling over the Sports Area near him. "C'mon!!!" Max slipped through the gap in the gateway and slammed against the other side of the gate trying to shut it. "Damn door!!" It slammed and the pixels started bombarding it like trebuchet rocks.

"FLAREY!?" "ANYBODY!!??" Max ran around the area he was in, it was plain blue, the no-mans land between the General and Announcement categories. "HELLO?!"

Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:03 am
is very close to getting banned

Hearing the call, Flarey turned on her heel, teleporting out of the room. She appeared outside, looking around, frowning slightly.

"Who's here?" she called, still scanning the area. The gate to General Discussion was around the corner, and she set off, making her swift way towards it.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Who was that?" Max sped forward frowning. "Flarey?" Max started walking forwards hoping to see a friendly face around the corner.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 am

"Maxie?" Stopping at the sound of his voice, Flarey stared forward, not moving. In another second it had passed, and she moved forward again, shaking her head. Turning the corner she saw him, and stopped.

"Hello Max." she said smoothly.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max smiled when he saw Flarey turn the corner and he ran to her hugging her warmly. "I found you! Or... You found me.. Bleh.." Me hugged her tightly and smiled.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:25 am

"W-what.. get off me you fool!" Pushing him away, Flarey seized him by the throat, eyes not leaving his face. For a moment when he'd first hugged her, she'd almost returned to normal, but the brief spell had soon passed. Squeezing his throat, she ran her eyes coldly over him.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max choked harshly and stared at Flarey. He didnt know what was happening, one minute he was happy to see her and hugging her, the next he was being throttled and lifted a bit. Something must be wrong he thought.
"Do-dont..!" Max spluttered. "It's Max! .. You.. know... the English weirdo kid. :P" Max smiled faintly and choked again. "Let go of me Flarey..." He wasn't sure what was wrong with her, but he knew something was...

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 am

"M-maxie?" Staring at him, eyes clearing completely for a moment, Flarey gasped. Releasing his throat, she staggered backwards. "Maxie, how..No! No you will not win!" Moving back towards him, she made as if to grab his throat again, at the last minute changing and pushing him harshly to the floor.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max tried to stay upright but he fell to the floor with a thud. "Ow.. My neck.." Max put his hand around his neck to feel where Flarey hand was, it was burning read and quite hot. "Flarey, stop this..." Max coughed and stood up, brushing himself down. He stepped towards Flarey and grabbed her arm easily and looked into her eyes. "Flarey... Where's the happy, cheery Flarey I once knew eh?" Max smiled at Flarey. "Show me a smile m'dear.."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:41 am

Staring into his eyes, Flaret yet again came to her senses.

"Maxie...what have I done to you..."

Blinking, she turned away. "No! Get away from me!" Pushing him back, she stumbled backwards herself, falling to her knees.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max felt an urging tickle on his belt and Hypno popped out beside him. "Hy-Hypno?" the Hypno swirled his pendulum around strongly. "Oh... Yeah I know somethings wrong.." The Hypno shook his head and swirled more. "Theres more? Argh." The Hypno nodded and looked around.

"Flarey!" Max lifted Flarey up to her feet and smiled at her again, taking her arms. "Smile, c'mon, happy happy, smile smile." :)

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:47 am

"N-no..." Shivering violently, Flarey tried weakly to break away. "M-maxie...I'm n-not-"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Who was that!?" Max staggered backwards, looking around. "So Hypno was right..." Max looked to Flarey then all around him, he couldnt see anybody else. "Come out and show your face!" Max paced back to Flarey. "Who was that???"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:54 am

Flarey didn't move. Staring straight ahead blankly, she continued to shiver, breathing hard.

"Touch her again, boy, and you will find out who this is for sure! Do not lay a finger on her!!"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max poked Flarey's shoulder gently. "There, I touched her." Max pulled two pok

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:08 am

"I'm warning you now, you touch her again, you will not like the consequences. Leave her be, or suffer."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hehe.." Max smiled and wrapped an arm around Flarey. "C'mon coward, show yourself..." Max hugged Flarey and lifted her up, twirling her around, then putting her back down. "Heheh fun. :P"

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:13 am

Blinking in shock, Flarey stumbled and fell, landing on her hands.

"W-what.. what happened?" Looking up dizzily, she saw Max. "Maxie! Maxie, what's going on?! Why am I wearing this, where are we?"

"Idiot!" With a swooshing sound the room went pitch black, and the air turned bitter cold. Leaping down from the roof, The Editor landed smoothly and stood up, knowing that they couldn't see him. Lifting the dark a fraction, he began to walk towards Max.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max picked Flarey up from her knees and hands. "We are in the area between the 'General' and 'Announcements' categories." Max tried to see through the pitch black, it got a bit lighter after a few seconds, and he could see an outline, gradually getting bigger. "Is... that.. him??" Max stepped back a bit.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:42 am

"Him? Who .. who is that, Maxie?" Flarey asked softly, drawing closer to Max nervously. She shivered - the air was still growing colder, and she could see their breath in front of their faces.

Stopping a metre away from them, The Editor scowled.

"Maximilian. You have completely destroyed her! What am I going to do with you now..." Stalking forward, he allowed them to see him. His cold, cat-like eyes glinting in the dark, he had long, silky gold hair, parted on the side and hanging down over half of his slender face. He was elegantly dressed in a green waistcoat and black pants, with a long golden cape.

"You... are in a lot of trouble, boy." he said coldly, grabbing Max's face in his long-fingered hand.

Flarey flinched as she saw his face. "No.." she whispered, taking Max's arm in fear. "No it can't be..."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max looked at the man dreadfully. "Who in Psyduck's name are you?" Max scowled, giving him an evil look as he removed the Editors hand from his face.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:53 am

"Hmm... you look very familiar..." Examining him closely, The Editor frowned. "I have seen you before, I know it.. Quiller!" Turning his cold gaze to Flarey, he glanced back at Max once more before addressing her.

"Quiller, tell me who this boy is. I know I have seen - of course! Duster Man!! I should have known you'd get to Quiller before Neutral did..." Giving Max a look of disgust, The Editor turned his back and walked a few paces away.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Duster Man!?" Max frowned and stepped up to the man. "Who are you?" Max frowned again. "You knew i'd get to Flarey before Neutral? Who the heck is Neutral?" Max sighed and looked at the man.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:01 am

Pulling him back, Flarey hurried to explain.

"You know I used to draw comics, right? Well, Duster Man is one of the characters. I'm one too, and another is known as the Confused Neutral. The others always thought that Quiller - which was based on me - and Neutral would end up getting together. He must think that you are Duster Man!

Also, I know who he is now...He's-"

[color=#00af33]"The Editor." The villain smiled.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The Editor eh..." Max looked at him evily. "Duster Man, oookay, does the Duster Man beat the Editor or do i die miserably?" Max looks to Flarey and sighs.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next