It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean got up with ease, "My head hurts..." he muttered. He called upon the Masamune, it came in a blur of black spoke, Gryphor sighed, "You're pathetic..." the Star of Death shot it's beam at Damean, causing Damean to get pulled closer to Gryphor, "When you can fight, you can't control yourself, when you can control yourself, you're weak." the Star pulsed slightly and Damean was shot back, "I'm going to finish this now." he said an he was lifted off the groundthe Star of Death glowed briliantly, "Death is here to take your meaningless life." A black sword materialized in Gryphor's hand, it pulsed like the Star of Death, "Any last words?" he said pointing the sword at Damean.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:30 pm
is very close to getting banned

"No!!" Seraphina cried. Jumping up, she ran in front of the Star of Death's ray, her Star of Mind glowing. For a moment, it seemed as though she would be enveloped by the dark light, but in a flash she was surrounded in blue-purple light, and the Star of Mind was pulsing with its own light. Raising a hand, not even aware of what she was doing, she sent a beam of light at the sword, forcing Gryphor to lower it.

"I .. won't.. let ..you .. hurt.. Damean.." she said softly, not taking her eyes off him.

((Hmm, she's not very experienced with thi sort of magic. The effects on her untrained body could be quite bad, don't you think ...? ))

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't kill yourself... That wouldn't be fun.

You know I haven't introduced the really really bad guy yet... I should do that...))

"You can't protect him." Gryphor said, waving his hand forcing the darkness to regroup and attack Seraphina from one side, "This is our battle, don't interfere." he snarled.

Damean stepped in front of Seraphina, "Don't worry." he said, "I've got an advantage this time." he said raising a broken black gem, "He's weakened, I can handle this."

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:57 am

((Is the really really bad guy a Team Solar Moderator? I didn't say that..

And don't worry, I wouldn't kill myself - I can't RP without a character. Btw.. I just thought of a plot twist of my own :twisted: Eeexcellent...))

"Be careful, Damean.." Seraphina whispered, backing up. She didn't know why, but the thought of him being hurt again made her feel sick..

<Then let him fight>

"Huh?" Looking around in shock, Seraphina saw only Damean and Gryphor.

<Let him fight, coz you know he'll win..>

"W-what..? Who is that, who are you?!"

<You sound like an idiot>
<I'm in your mind>
<Don't speak out loud, you look like a psychopath>

"I-in my m-mind..? Seraphina stammered, still looking around. She thought she saw a faint gleam in one of the dark corners, but when she looked again she saw nothing but the shadows..

<Well, not in your mind like that>
<But the others can't hear me speak>

"W-who are you..?" Seraphina asked nervously. The echoing voice held an air of authority, and yet seemed kind in some way - although it didn't seem to want to hurt her, Seraphina was still scared.
"What do you want with me?"

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You just want a mental character too don't you? I case you hadn't noticed Damean's skitso. :P ))

"You wretched little demon..." Gryphor muttered, looking down at the Star of Death, it was chipped. "Give that to me!" Gryphor lunged at Damean, who dodged with ease, "Your weak with out it, and you call me pathetic..." Damean laughed, "You are the pathetic one." he crushed the chunk of gem in his hand, he opened and black dust came from his hand. "You..." Gryphor stood up stright, "You will pay for that!" the Star of Death glowed and blasted Damean with darkness, sending him into a tree, "Your still nothing but a little bug to me!" Gryphor raised his sword getting ready to strike Damean with it, Damean swiftly rolled out of the swords path, getting ready with the Masamune, Gryphor followed him. Damean and Gryphor began to duel, the blade of darkness that Gryphor had and the Masamune bounced off each other rapidly.

((Continue the mentalness Flarey :P ))

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:15 pm

((I'm not schitzophrenic! And neither am I!))

<Oh dear, doesn't this look fun>

"Go away, already.." Seraphina murmured, running a hand through her hair.

<Alright, now let him battle>
<Only help him if he's in immediate danger>

"Leave me be... Who are you?"

<Look in the corner>

Following the voice's instructions, Seraphina peered into the dark corner. There was a flash of movement, a a blue blur leapt out quickly and darted across the room, and then it was gone.

"What are you..?" Seraphina wondered out loud. Looking back at Damean and Gryphor, she backed up, chewing her lip. She didn't know what that thing was and she didn't know who would win this battle...

Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gryphor flew away from Damean, the Star of Death glowed and his sword grew, he swung it at Damean. Damean dodged by taking off into the air, the sword transformed into a hand and reached towards Damean, dodging again Damean took a swing at the arm with the Masamune, severing the hand clean off, the darkness faded away and Gryphor cried in pain, "What did you..." he muttered when he cried out again, What? Did that finish him!? Damean thought, not letting him guard down.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:30 pm

Without warning, Seraphina crumpled to the floor in a dead faint.

((When in doubt, get knocked out :P ))

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Daman saw Seraphina go down, "Seraphina!" he flew down to her, feeling a tug on hs leg, seeing a hand of darkness wrapped around his leg, Gryphor laughed, "I'm not done with you." he said, the hand pulled Damean and threw him against the dome, Damean stabbed the hand with the Masamune, it vanished and then reappeared and smashed into him, Damean coughed up some blood, Seraphina... he then charged at the hand, slahsing it with the Masamune, it was severed in half, Gryphor dried out, "What?!?" Gryphor panted, Damean took this chance to charge at the man, the took tha Masamune and stabbed the Star of Death, it shattered instantly. Gryphor cried out in pain again and then collapsed to the ground, dead.

Demean ran over to Seraphina, he shook her, "Seraphina!" he said, What happened to her? he thought wildly as he picked her up and began flying towards the village that they came from.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:45 pm

((Ok, seeing as I'm out cold, here's what happened to me. Remember when I stepped into the beam of light from the Star of Death? It forged a bond between itself and my Star of Mind, thus between Gryphor and myself. By killing him, you may just have killed me...))

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well technically he was already dead (remember? Damean stabbed him in the heart.) because he had the Star of Death it kept him "alive" he was pretty much just a corpse that moved, by destroying the Star it destroyed it's binding spell over his body, thus he "died", so technically you forged a bond with the Star of Death, and that's not gone yet, it'll be back. So don't be dead, it ruins the fun.))

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:13 pm

((The "..." at the end of my sentence indicates that you get to choose my fate, love :P ))

Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The "..." at the end of my sentence indicates that you get to choose my fate, love :P ))
((Okay, then DIE!!! :twisted: I'm kidding, and one question why do you keep callng me "love"? Xp))

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:07 pm

((I call everyone that, don't panic :P Well, my closer friends at least. Either "love", "lovie" or "m'dear". You get used to it, ask sN0wY :wink:

And are you going to advance the storyline or stay here and flirt? :Wink: :P ))

Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean landed silently infront of Ashra's house, he was about to knock on the large wooden door when he heard footsetpes behind him, he whirled around and saw Ashra, "So, your back." she said, "You've been gone for days." she wallked closer to Damean and Seraphina, "I see you got her back, good work." she placed her palm on Seraphina's head, "She's cold, get her inside."

(TIME SKIP: About six hours.)

Damean woke up from a long disturbing sleep, the room was illuminated by a lit fireplace, Ashra was working with herbs, while Seraphina slept in a bed, Ashra walked over to her and check her vitals (pulse, temprature, etc.), "She's still alive, but she doesn't appear to be waking up, if she doesn't, she'll probably die of starvation or thirst..." she muttered. Damean got up and walked over to her, he hled her hand, "I think... she had some mental break down." Ashra said. Damean watched Seraphina closely, Why does death and dispair follow me? he thought.

((Wake up, come on, I don't want to RP with a vegtable.))

Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:59 am

((Teehee. But being in a coma is ever so much fun. Besides, I don't know why I would wake up yet.. Oh well, I will anyway :D ))

The faint scents of the herbs came to her senses as Seraphina slowly stirred. She didn't open her eyes, but lay, not moving, trying to get a hold on her thoughts. She could feel Damean holding her hand, and the feeling made her feel better. Faintly she wondered how long she'd been out..

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure, don't move, playing with a paralyzed person isn't much fun... ><))

Damean noticed Seraphina stirr, "Seraphina?" he said, hoping she was awake, Ashra walked over with a bolw of herbs, "The herbs are obviously doing their job, they woke you and now she's waking up." she said.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:48 pm

Opening her eyes, Seraphina looked up at Damean. ((Deja vu much? I think I'm over this waking up to see someone called Damean thing :P )) "Damean..?" she said faintly, eyes slightly blurred. "What.. what happened..?"

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, so stop getting knocked out. :P ))

"I don't know, but..." Damean sighed, "Gryphor's finally dead." he said. He hadn't had time before to realize what he had done, he had destroyed the Star of Death, he had killed Gryphor, he had killed the Clan of Death.

"It's over." he said, "It's finally over."

((Oh, I coudl change my name to Bob, how 'bout that? Wake up to see Bob.))

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:02 pm

((But getting knocked out is so much fun! Oh, and the Bob thing? No - it'll remind me of Regal :wink: ))

"H-he's... dead?" Seraphina sat for a moment, not moving, then before she even realized what she was doing she wrapped her arms around Damean, burying her head in his shoulder.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean was a bit shocked, he then wrapped his arms around Seraphina, "We won, thanks to you we won." he mutttered.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:31 am

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Uhh, how can we get Damean outside...? I know what to do once I'm outside...))

"The greatest victory is the battle not fought." Damean said smiling, "You helped me win, because of you I was able to break the Star of Death, and because of that, I could beat Gryphor." he said, "You also helped me in another way..." he said, "...I don't think I'll be going beserk anymore." he said.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:02 pm

"Huh?" Seraphina looked at him, confused. "That's right, you never actually explained to me what was going on with that." Shaking her head slightly, she stood up, only to fall back onto the bed again. She murmured something about her balance being off before turning to Damean again.

"What... what was that? When you went "beserk"? Why did that happen?"

((Yay study hall! Bludgerific ^_^ ))

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Err... Have you noticed that I take alot of hits that are normally fatal?" he asked, "Well, for some reason, my other side takes over my body, I well, he kills everything in his path, but he stops when he sees someone I care about or there's nothing else to kill..." he said, "He's the demon inside me... I've been fighting him for as long as I can remember... You helped be beat him." Damean smilied.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next