It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What is going on? I can't move...but I can try.

Drakaan woke back up. That poison must be spastic or something...either that, or I got hit.

"Actually...I am right behind you. And...the Relix..." She looked around, but didn't see it.

"As far as I'm concerned, that Relix could've been fake, a trap to stop people from getting the real one...but that's just my idea. I'm just glad we're all safe..."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So a mirror is what's going to help us defeat Uber Baddie? Is he that ugly that simply seeing himself would cause him enough bodily harm to kill him? Why couldn't we have just bought a mirror at that stupid town we were in before?", I asked.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela looked at Murman and her fist tightened.
"Or maybe it could be used as a shield. That way, if Dark Tyrant-get the name, Murman, before I hit you-breaks it, he gets 7 years bad luck." she frowned slightly, "I'm kidding. I guess we'll have to see if all the Relix are better combined."
Thanks for saving my life, Roy. she thought, making a small fire appear in her hand.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead shook his head, making annoying tutting noises. "You guys are all stupid. It's obviously a mirror, which can be used to... the thing it does is... it's got the power to... violence is not the way to go... it's obviously useless, seeing as I have no idea what it does. Hey Ugglie, I mean Beastie, I mean Lippie, you saw something in it? Something that wasn't there? Well pick the mirror up and see what you can see, it might give you the power of... 'SIGHT' ."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Whatever you're saying, Undead, I don't...get it."

<And you're welcome, Angela...>

Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Could we get moving to wherever we need to go next, before another temple falls on us?", I asked. "By the way, where do we go next?"

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, where are we going...? I can fly if you need me to scout--I think my wing's recovered enough--but with your flying stage, it won't be needed, right?

Ah yeah...about Roy...I don't think I'll be able to transform into him for a while. That poison's occupying my magic at the moment."

Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:19 pm
is very close to getting banned

While this conversation was going on, Lippie continued to stare into the mirror. The monster he'd seen earlier was not a dragon, and was certainly not Draakan. He didn't bother saying this out loud - they wouldn't listen to him. Watching the trees above his head move, he thought he saw something behind them. He looked closer and saw the faint outline of a dark winged horse, with an even darker shape on its back.

Spinning around, he scanned the tree-tops, looking for the horse and rider. Seeing nothing, he turned back to the mirror and used his power to levitate it into the air, still watching it. In the mirror the horse and rider drew closer, the rider pulling out a sword that burst into flame. The horse threw back its head, but the mirror was soundless and Lippie couldn't hear its cry. Turning his head, he scanned the tree-tops again. Still nothing.

"Uh.. guys? I.. I have a feeling we should move. Right now."

In the mirror, the horse was upon them. The rider drove his flaming sword through Angela then swiped a hole in Draakan's side before seizing Lippie and the mirror and flying away. Lippie gulped.

"Guys? Let's go! Now!!"

Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan flapped her wings and rose into the air, above the treetops. "I'm going to go look for other signs of any Relix. I'll be back..."

<Angela, if you wish to come along, say so now...>

Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:36 pm

Lippie yelped. Looking back at the mirror, he saw the image flicker and change as Draakan rose into the air. The dark horse and rider flew over the treetops straight at Draakan, the rider plunging his burning sword into the dragon's body before continuing on to grab Lippie and the mirror.

"No, no, no!! Draakan come back!! Stop!" Leaving the mirror floating where he'd levitated it, he flew up to grab her tail, trying to stop her leaving.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'm coming, I'm coming." she looked at Lippie, "What is wrong with you!? You act like you saw a ghost."
Draakan, wait a second. If you can also sense something nearby, tell me. Because I have a bad feeling about leaving the others. she suddenly made a fire appear around her.

((Stabbing my character and Draakan. You weren't trying to predict us going through the same situation as Tony on The Sopranos, were you CF?))

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Perhaps your mirror can also see where we should go next, so we don't have to go through the tedium of rambler talking? ))

Undead sighed and said, "Lippie, you're crazy. There isn't anything at all that could endanger us, so stop screaming... hold on a second... what's that thing... it's coming towards us... oh my god! Nooo! NOOOOOO! I'm just kidding, there is nothing. Now get on the stage, we have to go!"

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After she got Lippie off, she tried to sense if anything besides the group was nearby. <There's something...but I can't place what it is, nor can I see it yet. Any condition, if what Undead said was right, then I should be following the group...the only problem is that the stage isn't big enough for me. I'll have to fly next to it.>

((Burning sword? Reminding me of the Flamestrike from Drakan: The Ancient's Gates, you are. Only...to get it, you had to beat this skeleton-demon thing...yeesh.))

Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A terrible sense of foreboding had crept over the entire group, even myself. Except Undead, who found it to be perfect timing for making jokes. And Stewie, whom I don't even know where he is right now. But that's not much of a concern to me.

What was a concern was that miniscule sense of dread that tends to creep over you while you're being watched... or being torn apart by barbarians. Someone, somewhere nearby, had a strong aura, but it was surpressed. Someone strong didn't want us to know he/she/it was here.

"C'mon, it's time we started moving. Even if we don't know where we're going, I don't think we want to be here", I said. Then I noticed something on the back of the mirror: a strange set of symbols and lines. "Oh look. A map. The Relix has a map on the back. Think that might me useful?"

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan landed where she was standing before, walked over and looked at the back of the Relix. "If you can read it, then it'd be of use..."

She couldn't shake the feeling that whatever coming was going to attack her first, if it attacked at all...I just hope these people can hold their breath...

((Whatever that thing is, Drakaan's going to smother it with the Frost Dragon's trademark poison breath ^_^))

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart stopped looking around and hopped onto the stage. He then grabbed the mirror, "Maybe I can read it; I'm good with maps." He studied it carefully. "Hmm...according to the map, the nearest Relix is about 50 miles north by north west, at least if I'm reading it correctly. It could be upside down and really by south by south east.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:29 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"A lot of help you are...", I mumbled under my breath. "So which is it: North or South? And decide quickly because we need to leave. NOW."

Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmm...," he mumbled, studying the map more. "Yup, it's north, in some cold, barren mountains. Let's go."

Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:30 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"FINALLY. It's been so long since I've been somewhere even remotely cold." Drakaan said happily. She used to live in a tundra, so the cold wouldn't be a problem for her.

She stretched her wings and yawned. "I'm ready to leave when you are."

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:39 pm

Still staring entranced at the mirror, Lippie jumped as the picture changed again. Now the horse was circling the stage, the rider swordless.

"Well that's not as bad.." Lippie murmured, still watching. The horse and rider swept low over the stage, but made no move. After a moment, the rider drew out his sword and struck at the stage, but the sword hit some sort of blue transparent barrier and rebounded off.

"Everybody on the stage!!" Lippie yelled. Flying onto it quickly and taking the mirror with him, he surveyed the sky. Whatever it was was coming - whether that stupid human believed him or not.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead laughed and said, "you think I'm human? No... I'm much more than human! I am... well actually I'm just human, but still... well yeah I really have no point. I dunno, just get on the stage. Shut up all of you! Do you guys ever shut up!? OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD!?!?" Undead screamed and put his hands over his head. He really wasn't freaked out, he was just weird. "Well come on, let's go..."

"Stupidheads."

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:41 am

"I didn't say that aloud did I? Well, anyway, if we don't go right now a big scary horse and even scarier rider is going to fly out of nowhere and start killing people. LET'S GO!!"

((I'm assuming that once upon a time there was a LOTR RP somewhere, somehow, so there's a Dark Rider or whatever they're called in Arpee Land, with some additions, like the flaming sword, etc. Yeah. The Ring Wraiths, thats what they're called! Yeah, my horse thing and rider is one of them))

Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I can't fit on the stage. I'll have to fly next to you..." Drakaan said as she lifted off of the ground a few feet. "...Unless I can fly faster and get there first."

Maybe this'll distract whatever's hunting us.

She lifted herself above the trees, and flew off like a Latios.

((Best comparison I can make at the moment, she's a really fast flyer when she needs to be))

Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'm going to scout aroud down here for a few minutes. There's someone else here and I need to know who or what. If I don't find anything I'll just act as a rearguard and catch up with you soon. If I do find anything, my plan's the same."

I turned into a snake and slithered away into the muck.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan screeched as she flew through the air. She loved flying this fast and didn't get to do it often. She enjoyed the flight while it lasted.

It wasn't long before she got to the mountains. Indeed, they were freezing cold--just the way she liked them. Feels like...home...bah, don't think about it. You'll go tharn* again.

<Angela? Can you hear me? I've reached the mountains safely. I'll start searching for the Relix's temple or cave soon.>

I wonder what kind of food lives in this cold an area...? It'll take a long time to find anything worth eating. May as well search for both the Relix and lunch at the same time...

((*Tharn means insane))

Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next