It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
is very close to getting banned

Shaking after the beam of light - whatever it was - had hit her, Sandrine barely heard David's words. Sitting up, trying to control her shaking, she registered what he had said.

"David? Thanks.. for saving my life."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You're welcome Sandrine. Now, if you'll excuse me, Frost and I have some freaks of nature to cut down."

David gave the command and Frost flew him back to the roof where the fusions were fighting. "Icy wind, Frost. It'll make them slow and easy targets for your blizzard."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maybe it'll slow them down enough for me to throw a ball at them...

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Good Frost. Now, blizz..." David didn't get a chance to finish his command due to a hyper beam striking him and Frost from one of the fusions.

Knocked unconscious, David and Frost plummeted.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:20 pm

Not noticing David and Frost's fate, Sandrine called to Raptar. He ran up alongside her and she leapt onto his back, commanding him to follow Psyches. "Let's go, Raptar!" she called, and he took off, chasing after where Psyche had fled.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim broke out of his Pokeball just before the Hyper Beam incident. Immediately after, he ran as close to under them as he could, trying to catch them as they fell.

Rhys just stared at them. Ephraim's gone mad...he'll be smashed by them...I can't do anything about it, though...

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches, waiting down the stairs, turned around as Sandrine chased after him.

"I have to destroy the other clones. It's the only way of stopping anymore fusions from being created. So long as there are no clones, there can never be another fusion."

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:53 pm

Sandrine nodded and held out a hand to him. "Come on, Raptar will take us there faster."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches stuttered, a strange facial expression adorning his usually cruel features.

"You- You're healping me??"

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:27 pm

((healping you? No. Helping you? Yes :P ))

"Are you coming or not?" she asked, not answering his question. "We have to destroy those clones, and we can't stand around here all day chatting. Let's go."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright, we've got to get to my other facility, it's not farfrom here. Head in that direction. When we get there we'll have to destroy all the remaining clones. For a fusion there must be a sacrificial human and a clone, without the clones there can be no more fusions. It's this way, hurry,"

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:41 pm

"Alright, let's go. Hold on to me." Leaning over to whisper to Raptar, Sandrine brushed back her head as the beast took off down the stairs and into the hall. In a few minutes they had emerged from the doors and were off, pelting across the land towards Psyche's other facility.

"How do you plan to get rid of them?" Sandrine asked Psyches, turning slightly so she partially faced him.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David and Frost land hard on Ephraim, but fortunately did not die.

"Ahhh!" David screemed in pain. Forst let out an equally loud cry of pain.

After a moment or so, David recalled Frost and got up, leaning against the raikou for support. "Thanks Emphraim."

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Raikou. Rai..." (You're welcome. But that hurt...)

Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, I have no idea what you just said, but rest assured, I'll return the favor.

Could you take me to where Rhys is? I don't see her and we need to get everyone on to the roof ASAP."

Last edited by daveshan on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim nodded, then took off (Slowly) to where Rhys was standing, still half bewildered.

"Huh? What?"

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Rhys." David said as he clutched his rib cage. "We need to get up on the roof. There are these...things. Fusions I think they were called."

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Like the thing I threw a ball at...right...let's go, then. What way's the fastest up there?"

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches wasn't used to the steady up and down motion of Raptar's running, he began to feel quite uneasy. Justas he was certain he would stain the beautiful legend's fur coat with a vile liquid from his inner chasms, they reached his facility.

"This way," Psyches said, leading Sandrine to a large steel gate in the wall that surrounded the building.

"My three water pokemon are back fighting the fusions, Noctowl and Swellow are weak and Zapdos was cloned and fused with Electrilla. I haven't got any pokemon, you'll need to break down the door," He pleaded.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:17 pm

"Alright. I only have Raptar though, I didn't bring any others. Shame, Sound could have just teleported us in.. Go Raptar, break down the door!"

Roaring, Raptar reared up and charged the door, ramming it with his powerful shoulder. It creaked but didn't give, and he backed up for another blow. Sandine stood back beside Psyches.

"How will we destroy the clones?" she asked him above the racket of Raptar's furious pummeling of the door.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I don't know. There's no humane way to kill the pokemon. I don't want to put them in the incinerator but I don't think there's another way. Unless..."

Psyches bit his lip.

"It's very dangerous. If we fuse them with a cloned human then they'll become fusions, then we can purify them with the snag machines. That'll devolve them into Black Ditto. There shouldn't be a human side effect because the human fusion was a clone, all we'll be left with is the unstable DNA in the Black Ditto. But we'll have to create human clones, fuse them with the other pokemon and create more fusions. Then purify them,"

"The choice is yours. I don't know what to do,"

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:00 am

"What would happen to the cloned human? Wouldn't we just end up with a clone and an original? Then we'd be back where we started.. But, if it'll work, let's try that.."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

For a full powered correct fusion you fuse a human and a cloned pokemon. When purified you end up with a Black Ditto from the cloned pokemon and a brand newhuman, completely randomly created. The original human sued int he fusion is lost.

If we were to fuse a cloned human with a cloned pokemon, the fusion would be an incorrect fusion that when purified would only become a Black Ditto and the human clone would be deleted from existence.

It's safer using a cloned human to fuse with because the fusion isn't as strong and no human gets lost in the fusion.

Professor Ibelec, the one who fused with Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno to create Phoenix, Arcleepus and Electrilla, was a fusion, not a human, thus making the fusions much stronger than regular fusions.

Do you understand?"

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:44 am

Sandrine nodded. "Yes, I understand now. What will we do if they get out of our control?"

Listening, Raptar snorted and stamped. Sandrine smiled.

"Raptar will help us keep them under control." she translated.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"One of us will need to be cloned. I'll do it since this is my mess. While the computewr is building the clones for the fusion youcan use the PC to get some of your pokemon out. I'll transfer my old battling team out too."

Psyches' eyes glazed over and an odd smile crept onto his face.

"You know, I used to be quite the trainer when I started out. Then I caught Zapdos and Professor Ibelec took me on as his apprentice. Then all this... My, how things change..."

Psyches had led Sandrine through the gardens past the legendary clones and into an area just inside a huge opening. He started fiddling with the computer on the wall.

"My DNA has been accepted, the computer will make a clone of me for each of the remaining legendaries and then fuse them in the Deep Garden. The Deep garden is underground, it's the most secure area for holding pokemon. The fusions will be down there. All we have to do is snag and purify them. You better get your team out, the computer over there should be able to access the pokemon storage system,"

Psyches sighed and leaned against the cold concrete wall.

"So begins the journey into Deep garden," He joked, being over melodramatic.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next