It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
is very close to getting banned

Hello hello and welcome to the next generation of my idea! Once upon a time, in a faraway forum known only to the outside world as "Psypoke", a mysterious virus caused many of the members to be thrown physically into cyberspace, where they encountered such things as sinister shop Guardians, irritated Ice Pokemon, enthusiastic emoticons and ridiculed Role Play characters.

These members escaped with their lives and their membership to the forum - barely. But now, several months later, the members of Psypoke sit in anticipation as once more the forum itself comes alive to oppose them as they are flung once more deep into the cyberspace of Psypoke...

-RULES-

*No perfect characters, please. Don't you dare break through an inpenetrable force-field or recall all your Pokemon at once with a snap of your fingers. Don't even think about it.

*No instant healing. I know it sounds weird, but if someone gets mortally injured, do not pull out a magic mushroom or whatever and *poof* they're fixed. No instant healing. Full stop.

*You must use excellent grammer. I want to be able to straight copy+paste this into a Word Document and have it make a great story. Full sentences, capital letters, full stops, people.

*Do not post here unless you have PMed me and I've given you the thumbs up. Once you have my OK, post a profile (an example of which I will post) then begin.

*I reserve the right to reject any applications and kick anyone out of the RP at any given time. If I feel you are not keeping up to scratch or are killing my precious storyline, then out you go. This is your warning. :P If I say no to your application, do not post repeatedly begging an explanation and assuming that I'll give in. No means no.

The rest of the rules are the normal RPing rules. The ones I've repeated here that exist in the main rules thread already are because I've been encountering these things lately and it annoys me. :)

Please obey all rules.

Here is an example of the Profile you are to post if I give you the thumbs up. All fields are required, thankyou.

Name: ((Your Psypokian name or nick, please, or an alternative you use in the chats))

Appearance: ((See above. Real appearance please))

Pokemon: ((Whichever 3 Pokemon you'd like to have in real life. You don't actually have these Pokemon until you are Inline. Feel free to have Legendaries and 4th generations, but a limit of 1 legendary per Team, and if someone else has the Legendary you want, tough tomallies, no doubles of Legendaries. I'd really prefer only one of each Pokemon anyway, so if someone else has a Pokemon you want, please try and think up another. If you really can't, then you may use it, but I'd like some variety.))

So, with no further ado, on with the show! Any questions? PM me.

Name: Flarey
Appearance: 5'8 brown hair, blue eyes, jeans, gold sleeveless top, khaki vest
Pokemon:
{flareon} - Simba
Image - Sound
{ampharos} - Leit (pronounced Ley-it)

~~~~~~~~~

Flarey yawned and ran a hand through her hair. It was nearly 11pm at her place and she was bored. However, she'd promised her friend that she'd make him this graphic, and she couldn't leave it any longer. Clicking open Psypoke's forum Index, Flarey noticed that her name was flashing in rainbow colors, on, off, on, off. The effect was creepily familiar, but she couldn't remember what it reminded her of.

"Oh well, maybe Amphy's... not here.. right.. well, maybe some other Admin is playing around with.. the.. colors.." She stopped, staring at the screen, suddenly realizing where she'd seen that before. Her jaw dropped and she started to rise from her seat just as a brilliant white light flashed out of her computer and enveloped her. When the glow faded, her seat and the docking bay from her laptop were both empty...

((PS - Please follow my lead with the first entry - your name flashes colors, you disapear. You may add in any other details you wish))

Last edited by Flarey on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:00 am, edited 8 times in total.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Appearance: 5"11, goldy/browny hair about bottom of the neck nearly. Short sleeved purple top (yes I have one) and blue-ish jeans, not too baggy. Quite slim but not exactly thin.

Pokemon: Hypno, Sableye, Electabuzz

---------------------------------------------------------Random Line, go me!

Max sat in desk chair, swiveling round as per usual waiting for Psypoke to load.
"Bingo." He said as Psypoke finally loaded on his screen. "Right, who else is online?" Max looks. "Oh not many people as usual." He was about to scroll up until... "That's rather unusual... My name's flashing." Max's name, 'rubypoke' started flashing many colours on screen. "Ah maybe it's a lucky rank. ^_^ Or not..." Max then suddenly glows and zooms off. The chair now laying on the floor and his screen was black with random objects floating around...

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Appearance: 5'4, brown hair, Orange shirt, dark blue jeans, a dark green scarf.

Pokemon:

Jynx
Vileplume
Granbull

Kirke JUST got back from choir, and snuck up to the computer. " **KIRKE'S REAL NAME**" his mom shouted, "Are you doing homework?"
"Yes." he shouted back. Sure, homework. He logged on to his computer, and turned his iTunes on. Then, he opened the internet, and went to Psypoke. He meandered into Fortree City, and clicked on the word association topic. He went to the last page, and saw a post by a new member. The member's name was odd, AVirusHasNotInfectedTheForums3352, but he replied anyway. Kirke's post said "Lemons." "What a devious thinker you are, Kirke!" he thought to himself, letting out a little laugh. He then went to the front page, and was about to go into Slateport Market to check if CF had gotten his request yet ((HINT)), but he saw his name flashing in multipule colors on the screen. "MUCH PRETTY!" He shreiked. Suddenly, a white light began radiating from the screen, and when the light vanished, SO DID KIRKE!

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Appearance: 5'6", long brown hair, brown eyes, blue shirt and jeans

Pokemon: {espeon}, {crobat}, {corphish}

--------------

"Mom, can I go on the computer?" Jodi plopped her plate in the sink. "I'm done eating." "Well, all right, but only a few minutes. We're leaving soon." Jodi ran over to the computer and sat down. Come on, stupid thing! Load! She silently intreated it. Just load now, and I'll never triple-click anything as long as I live! Internet explorer popped up. She rushed off to Psypoke. "Yes!! Thank you!!" Her little brother looked at her funny. She was about to look in Mossdeep when she noticed something. Her name, at the bottom, was flashing. Blue, then yellow, then green.. She watched it turn to red, then with a flash she was gone.

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]((I made it in just before CF closed this to applicants))

Name: Darth

Appearance: 5 feet, 6 1/2 inches. (Me and Jodi are almost the same height) short brown hair, glasses, Black shirt, blue jeans.

Pokemon:
{lapras} Amner
{ninetales} Ashlee
{pidgeot} Antilles

*FLASH* Jodi disappeared. "What the?!" Darth Ran over to the computer to see what happened to his sister. "Hmmm the chair isn't scorched." Darth's little Bro. began insisting that the Martians had kidnapped her and taken her to Pluto. Darth was sure that wasn't the answer. He looked at the computer. Jodi was logged out again. "That

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Raitias

Appearance: Around 6 foot (due to a couple inches from hair), thick brown hair, Dark Green sweater with a Light Blue stripe, black jeans and Red gym shoes with some silver on them.

Pokemon: {raichu} , {latias} and {mightyena}

It was an early morning, Raitias got up early to do some work on the forum and harvest some berries in his Emerald game.

"Heh the forum is always dead around this time, I guess I can train my Vibrava while i'm waiting for those berries to finish growing."

Raitias picked up the Glacier white GBA system and turned it on.

"Hmm, I should probably check that Match Call thing, see if any GLs want to battle"

Looking up from his GBA, Raitias glanced at the computer screen.

"What is with the forum now? Stupid computer, like it isn't bad enough the screen turns orange on the left side, now some names are flashing colors."

Just then Raitias looked down to check the GBA game,

"Ooh, Flannery wants to battle, I guess I should get Zigmund and Ziggy out of the... "
Suddenly a flash of light from the Computer screen, leaving nothing there except a GBA system on the desk and an empty chair.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:43 pm

((Alrightie, this is everyone! I've made a file of the characters so I can keep track of who's who, please PM me for it (if you want it) It's just a compilation of everyone's profiles, but it'll keep things organized. So, with no further ado, let's go! This first post of mine will be fairly lengthy and in depth, so that the rest of you know how cyberspace works and how Psypoke looks and works, k? :P ))

"Ow my head.." Sitting up, Flarey looked around blearily. "Okay, I can't seem to move my arms or.. legs." Looking down, she jumped as something fell off her head and landed in front of her. She stared at it in surprise for a moment, suddenly realising why she couldn't move too well. She was sitting in a huge pile of Pokemon plushies.

"Oh, my.." she murmured, picking up the plushie that had fallen off her head. It was strangely familiar.. The plushie was an Ampharos, with half of its side slightly charred, as if by fire. Flarey stared at it, wondering why it was familiar. Shrugging, she stood up, still clutching the Ampharos toy, and made her way towards what seemed to be the only door in the place. Creeping out, she closed the door behind her, glancing back as it shut.

"Emoticons." she read aloud. She stared at the door, a sudden suspicion occuring to her. Turning around, she gasped.

She was standing at the edge of a huge room. The walls and floor were a dark blue, and a huge computer screen covered most of one wall. At the top of the screen was displayed the banner from Psypoke, and underneath it showed what seemed to be stats from the forums. At the bottom, Flarey walked closer to read "Online: 0 Hidden: 0 Guests: 1 Inline: 6" The screen was very familiar to her...

"Oh, my.." my murmured again, quoting an episode of Muffin Films. "You don't think..." Turning around, she surveyed the other half of the room. Doors lined the walls, an image of a Pokemon on each and a sign in the middle. Walking up to them, she read a few of the signs.

"General Discussion... Music Discussion... Fan Art.. Slateport Markets..." Blinking, she stared in shock at the room, realizing what must have happened once again.

"I think... I think I'm back in Psypoke.." she murmured. Unable to believe it, she clutched the Ampharos plushie and fainted.

((Follow my lead, guys! Let's get this RP on the cybernetic road! :D ))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Gah, what in Mew's name happened..." Max looked around him, he was surrounded by posters and magazines, Pokemon ones. "Hey... Familiar..." Max slowly picked himself up onto his feet and walked to a magazine. "Manafi..." He stepped back and looked around himself, a bit creeped out.
Max lead himself to a door and slowly went through it and shut it behind him. He entered a larger room that looked a tiny bit the same as the other one he was just in but different things were in there. More doors, a computer screen wall. Max then looked over to what looked like a girl flat out on the floor.
"Who is that...?" He muttered slowly stepping up to the girl.
"Flarey!?" Max looked at her. "Flarey, m'dear, what happened..!" Max looked around himself again. "What is this place... Seems very much like... Psypoke..." Max kneeled down next to Flarey. "Flarey!?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:20 pm

Flarey woke slowly to see a boy leaning over her. He looked very familiar, but she couldn't think..
"Maxie?" Suddenly realizing who he looked just like, she sat up and stared at him, still clutching the Amphy plushie.

"Are you.. could it be.. Max? Maxie?" Unable to take her eyes off him, she wondered how many others had been drawn into cyberspace this time round. She couldn't help remembering what had happened before...

((Just a quick note, I'm the only one here who should be even remotely calm at this point. None of you has ever experienced this before - you have been thrown into cyberspace, you don't know how, you don't know if you'll ever get out, you don't know who else could be here, you don't know what else could be here. You're in practically un-mapped territory for you. I on the other hand, have been in this situation before, so my biggest thought is who else is here and who are they.

Think about how you'd actually react in this situation - you'll think its a dream, or that you've gone mad. Jodi and Darth probably aren't going to be overly impressed that they're trapped with a sibling. Think about it, then act it. Basically your first impression is not going to be "Oh I'm trapped. Ok. *sips tea calmly*" You can be calm after the inital shock has worn off - which takes however long or short it would take you in real life. Good luck..))

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, here is my second post, I'm still a bit new to the whole RP thing, but CF has been helping me.)

Raitias woke up in a dark blue room.

"Ow, man my left arm is bugging me, stupid Brace Case!" Rubbing his arm, he looked around the room that he was in.

"Okay....I must be having one of those odd dreams or something, this reminds me way too much of Psypoke." Looking around the room a second time, he saw nothing different.

"Apparently i've been on Psypoke too much lately."

Raitias then noticed a door in the corner of the room.

"And what is with that door with a gray knob"

He walked over to the door, grabbing the doorknob and tried to turn it.

"Okay, that's definately locked, I guess I won't be getting out of this room... Man what a waste of a dream, i'll wake up eventually from this I guess"

Looking down at his sweater, he noticed something.

"That's odd, my Necklace is here too, and I feel my Brace case in my pocket."

Raitias pulled out something from his right pocket.

"Keys? I don't even remember any keys like these and why are the in my pocket?"

He checked his left pocket for any items and pulled out the blue Brace Case.

"Of course I get this in my dream too, piece of garbage."

Raitias threw the Brace case deep into the room. The case slid for a while but didn't seem to hit anything. Raitius frowned slightly.

"Okay I was sure that there was a wall there. Guess I better start walking after it, if anything i'll need to get that case back, or i'll be in huge trouble with my parents."

He started walking after it, switching to a sprint after a bit.

"Ah here it is, it went farther than I thought it would have."

Putting the Case in his pocket, Raitias looked around. "Ok, now where was that door?"

Looking around again, he frowned. "Great can't even keep track of where a door is.... Hmm, I think it was that way, so I'll start going that way"
He started walking, completely ignorant of the fact that he was walking in the complete opposite direction of the door he'd seen earlier.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Owww..." Kirke opened his eyes. "That fall really hurt..." He rubbed his head and stood up. "I might as well get on the computer, I still have an hour before school..." Kirke began to walk towards a two people, that he didn't find reletivly interesting, because he was still asleep. "Hi mom! Hi sister!" He yelled, waving to the figures. He began to run to them as he became more aware of his surroundings. Appearantly his mom had painted every single wall of his house a dark shade of blue. "What a nice color, the same color as Psypoke." Psypoke. That's where he'd go when he got on the computer.
He continued to run near to the people, and as he approached them, saw that they weren't his family. "Ummm, Hi." He yelled to them. "What are you two doing in my house?" he said with a yawn. He waited for a response, and thought about something. "Hmmm, where did I fall asleep?" he thought. "Was it the couch in the basement, or his room, or the computer roo-Wait! I did fall asleep in the computer room! With the light, and the flash, and th-the lemons..." He began to use his enviroment to find out where he was. IT ALL MADE SENSE NOW. The blue walls, the two people, and the giant sign that said "WELCOME TO PSYPOKE!" Everything made sense!
"I'M IN PSYPOKE!" He screamed.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:22 pm

Flarey winced and put a hand to her ear. "That was loud." Standing, she approached the newcomer.

"Um, who are you?" she asked him. He seemed to be very excitable..

"I'm Flarey... or, Confused Flareon, from Psypoke. And.. yeah you're right. You're in Psypoke.."

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh, ow.. What happened?" Jodi sat up and blinked a few times. I was on the computer.. and there was a-a flash.. And my eyes hurt.. and.. where am I!! She jumped up and quickly looked around her. She was in a rather small, empty room, with dark blue walls and ceiling. "Hello?! Anybody?! Jonny? Mom?!" She spun around looking for... well, anything, and spotted a door. She tried the knob, and threw the door open. Outside this room, the place looked pretty much the same. Dark blue, with no one in sight. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" She was about to run down the hall when there was a flash right behind her. She spun around, and covered her eyes.

((Just a note, this is Darth appearing here. He's just a little behind me.))

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"THE CONFUSED FLAREON?" Kirke squealed. "AHHHHHHH! Umm.. Hi! I am HUGE fan of your work." He was quiet, just looking at her.
"Oh yeah, I'm Kirke. I've requested at your shop a few times..."

((( I have to go, be back in an hour )))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:31 pm

"Kirke? From Team Solar? Ewww" Flarey formed a cross with her fingers and held it up, then lowered her hands, laughing. "Just joking. Nice to meet you. You seem, er... very hyperactive.."

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]"What a Ride! Can I do that again?" Darth said, as the smoke cleared. He took a look at his new surroundings. Jodi was right in front of him shielding her eyes. There was quite a commotion coming from somewhere off in the distance. Darth noted that the large room was all a deep Blue. Kind of like the Psypoke background. "What a desolate place this is." Darth quoted. "The next question is, WHERE ON EARTH IS THIS PLACE?" Darth was giving his scout training a work out as he tried to keep calm and not panic. Darth Walked toward the sound and found a boy in hysterics over this person holding a Ampharos plushie. "hello there!" he said trying his best to mimic Alec Guinness

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:59 pm

"Oh.. hi." Flarey said, turning to the boy who had walked up to them. "Uhh... who are you?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Name's (Darth's Real name here) But you can call me Darth. Who are You? and do you have any where this is and what's going on?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:15 pm

"Darth? Darth DLA? The recruiter for Hydro?" Flarey nodded. "I'm Flarey - Confused Flareon. Call me Flarey. And as for what happened here, well you may or may not believe me, but we've been sucked into cyberspace. We are - quite literally - inside Psypoke itself."

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Team Solar is the best thing that ever happened to Psypoke, Okay?" He said in a serious voice. "So we're really in Psypoke? That's sort of creepy, how'd we get in here?" Kirke asked "And why do I have these three pokeballs?" he mumbled as he fingered his belt.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:45 pm

Used to the real Pokemon phenomena from last time, Flarey reached down to her own waist where three Pokeballs were.

"Yeah, well, Team Psyche needed someone's ass to kick, didn't we." She smirked, pulling off the Inferno Ball. She opened it, releasing a small Flareon in a burst of light.

"Here in cyberspace," she explained "we have actual, real live Pokemon." The Flareon sneezed and looked up at them innocently.

"And as for how we got in here.. I don't- hey that's my laptop!" As she glanced sideways, Flarey had noticed a familiar black object lying on a beanbag a few feet away. She ran over to it. It was a black bag with a long over-the-shoulder strap and a large front pocket. She unzipped it to reveal a fairly shabby-looking laptop, an old IBM Pentium III.

"My baby!" she exclaimed happily as the Flareon wandered over to sniff the bag curiously.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"WHY IS YOUR LAPTOP THERE, FLAREY? AND WHY DID YOU CALL IT BABY?"

((( Just kidding )))

"Aww," he said in baby-talk to the Flareon "How cute! Well, maybe I should try to let some of mine out..." He took the leftmost ball and threw it on the ground. A large pink dog radiated from the ball, and it turned out to be a GRANBULL. It put it's nose up in the air, then went over to the laptop with the Flareon. He began to pet it and smell it.
"Why are they playing your laptop, is it magic or something?" he asked.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:28 pm

"Ew, get off my laptop you monster." Flarey said, pushing the Granbull away and seizing her laptop. She packed it securely in its bag and slung the bag over her shoulder, standing up.

"It wasn't magic last time I checked." she said, running a hand through her hair and stowing the Amphy plushie safely under the thin leather handle on her laptop bag.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sorry, He'll never do it again." Kirke said, recalling his Granbull. "So, what is the little Ampharos plushie? It looks worn out..." He asked with a smile.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:46 pm

"Oh.." Flarey smiled slightly wistfully, looking down at the plushie. "What it is is an emoticon. In here, all the emoticons are plushies. But.. this one's a bit more special." Pulling it out of the strap, she showed Kirke the plushie's charred side.

"See how it's kind of burnt? That's from last time. See, I've been here before. Ages ago, months and months ago, I was sucked in here, along with a few other members and the Admins. It'd take too long to explain properly, but I found this thing and took it with me everywhere. I know it's the same one because during that adventure, my plushie got burnt by a Moltres that was holding an Admin captive. So, it reminds me of back then.. " She looked down at it sadly and stowed it back under the strap.

"None of them are that active anymore.." she said softly.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next