It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I have water pokemon. Blastoise, Feraligatr and Swampert. The three of them might be able to hold off Phoenix." Psycheswhispered. He threw the pokemon out onto the roof and instantly, the three struck out at phoenix. Phoenix sprouted a third arm from its chest and used each hand to fight the pokemon and keep them away.

Electrilla sprouted a set of spiked wings and flew into ther sky, Psyches' noctowl rising with it. The two flew in circles until they finallystarted slamming their bodies into each other.

"Do something! You have the legendary pokemon, you shoudl be able to stop this!!"

Gardevoir appeared suddenly, plucked a hair from Raptar, and disappeared again, winking at Sandrine.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:55 pm
is very close to getting banned

Raptar roared and reared up, charging a Fire Blast to hurl at the ice fusion.

Sandrine backed up as sparks of electricity shot towards them from Electrilla. She gasped as her foot hit the edge of the tower and she nearly overbalanced. Leaning forward, she watched Raptar battle Arcleepus, sparks of fire and ice flying everywhere. She cried out as a gust of wind made her overbalance, and she started to fall.

((I love doing this))

Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sandrine!" Psyches yelled, leaping across and thrusting an arm out as he skid along the ground. He grabbed her wrist and watched as she dangle helplessly below him.

"You can't die, I don't know how to stop all this!" He cried after her, the wind swinging her back and forth.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:34 pm

Crying out in fear, Sandrine swung her other arm up to grab Psyches.

"Raptar!" she called. Her words were snatched away by the wind and Raptar continued to battle.
"Raptar!!" she tried again, but her voice just couldn't carry up to where Raptar was still battling Arcleepus.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:16 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm going to let go so I can take a pokeball from my belt and send a pokemon down to catch you. You'll just have to trust me," Psyches said.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:08 am

"What?! You can't let go of me! Ah!" Sandrine cried out as she swung wildly in the wind.

"Whatever you're doing, hurry, Psyches!"

Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Very nice Psyches, with the whole professor being celebi with its name spelled backwards))

"You seem to be in need of an air lift Sandrine." David said while sitting on top of Frost. "Not to mention some back-up."

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Neptune walked inside the tower Jamie felt that something wasn't right, just..... not right, he leapt off Neptune.

"Return Neptune" Jamie whispered as Neptune once again transformed into mist and disappeared inside the Clear Bell.

Jamie looked outside to see Rhys approaching, along with John and Brittanica, he made a motion to indicate to return Ephraim, Orion and Gemini before continuing up a wide stone staircase.

"I really don't like the feel of this" Jamie whispered as he came out into a large cavernous room, as he walked across the room he noticed a large steel door, light was streaming from the edges.

"Come on out Golbat" Jamie said as he tossed an Ultra Ball into the air.

Golbat appeared before him and waited for instructions.

"Use Supersonic on that door, but quietly" Jamie said.

Golbat did as he was told and began releasing ultrasonic waves at the door, suddenly Jamie heard a clicking sound and the door swung open.

"Good job Golbat" Jamie said as he returned the pokemon.

Jamie stepped inside to see several devices hanging on pegs, they were kinda like shoulder pads except a cable was attached to a glove at the end. (I bet you can guess what these are) A pulse of energy occasionaly went down the cable.

"What are these?" Jamie wondered aloud.

He turned around to see a shelf with 5 headsets of them, but they were weird, they had an eyepiece.

"What the hell is going on here" Jamie whispered, he then noticed a file on a desk at the end of the room, he walked over to it and opened it.

Snag Machine Data.

These Snag Machines will allow our agents to capture they Legendarie pokemon Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Latios and Latias. We are still continuing research into the possibility of capturing Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre. We have also stored several Shadow Pokemon in the safe, Hopefully these pokemon shall be able to weaken the Legendaries sufficently so that capture is successful.

Jamie closed the file and looked at the Machines.

(So these are Snag Machines, I've heard of them from my friend in Orre, well lets see if we can put these to the test) Jamie thought.

He picked up the file and something fell out onto the floor, he picked it up to see it was a Key Card, it was labelled: Safe Key Card.

Jamie looked around the room to look for the safe and found it. It was on the wall and a Key Card slot was next to it, Jamie walked over and slid the Key Card through the slot, the safe opened and inside were Five Ultraballs, Jamie picked them up and pocketed them. He then continued over to the Snag Machines. He picked one up and put it on.

"Lightweight, well lets see if we can stop Psyches with these puppies" Jamie said.

He picked up the other four Snag Machines and then continued over to the shelf with the headsets on, he picked up four and put one on, his eyes widened at what he could see.

Data was scrolling down the sides of the lense, read outs of strategies.

"I've gotta get these to the others." Jamie said as he ran out of the room, occasionally stumbling under he weight of the equipment.

He soon reached the bottom floor and ran outside.

"Here everyone put these on" Jamie said to Rhys, John and Brittanica.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Um..what exactly are these things," he asked as he put it on. "They look really funky. What do they do?"

Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:29 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim didn't really like his Pokeball, but really didn't have a choice if it meant sneaking in. It's kinda hard for an almost six foot thing to be silent.

"I remember using one of these once." Rhys said quietly. "They're used for snagging, or stealing, Pokemon, depending on the situation." She put it on.

"Just like old times, eh, Ephraim?" She whispered to the Pokeball. It wiggled.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches let go of Sandrine and quickly grabbed at the pokeballs on his belt. He threw the first one his black gloved hand wrapped around and in another moment a {swellow} was screeching after the falling Sandrine. The Senator heardsomethign behind him and turned to realize that whilst Arcleepus and Raptar were still locked in battle and Phoenix was struggling to feign off the Senator's three water starter third evolutions, Noctowl was now a smoky carcass whimpering its last breath on the rooftop. Psyches recalled the pokemon into its pokeball and looked around for Electrilla. She was nowhere to be found. Then came Swellow's shriek. Electrilla was holding the bird pokemon around the middle and electricuting the absolute heck out of it. Meanwhile, poor Sandrine was still falling.

"David! Catch Sandrine!!" Psyches screamed, spying Frost carrying its master not far away.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, this is, among other things, awkward. Why is Psyches is concerned about Sandrine?

Frost positioned itself correctly and Sandrine landed on its back only a few yards from where she fell.

"So what's going on?" David asked. "Why does Psyches want you to live and what's with the battle on the roof?"

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm

Still in a state of shock, Sandrine merely shook her head, shaking. She didn't really know the answers to either of his questions anyway. Why did Psyches want her to live? Why would he care? If she'd died he would have had a clear path to Raptar..

Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David ordered Frost to take them up. Looking at the wierd creature Raptar was fighting, David said, "Could you at least tell me what the heck that is?"

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What the?!" Rhys said. She started for the exit, but stopped to wait for the others. "Something isn't right. We have to go check it out." she said.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Phoenix finally flew into the air, ignoring Psyches three water starters.

"Electrilla, Arcleepus, deal with this insolence. I'm going to go and fuse myself with the other clones. Be done with these fools,"

Phoenix turned around and made to fly away through the sky.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hang on Sandrine, we're going to play a cat and mouse game. Fortunately, we'll be the cat. Let's go Frost!"

Speeding after Pheonix, David and Sandrine on top of Frost tried closing in, while Forst itself fired Ice Beams.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Phoenix rolled its eyes and continued flying. It's head seemed to recede into its burning body. As it flew, it's arms now fanned out like wings, the head moved toward the back quite grotesquely and took a long, hard glare at Frost.
"Have you ever seen a fusion beam?" A voice echoed through David and Sandrine's heads. Gardevoir was suddenly flying alongside them.
"It will fuse your pokemon's abilities, power and type with the user. The fusion beam attack is the only decent attack fusion pokemon have. All their other attack statuses are quite weak. Fusion is the only way they can become more powerful. If that fusion beam hits any of you, your very life will fuse with Phoenix. Then it will be over,"

With that, Gardevoir, as usual, faded away. Phoenix fired its fusion beam and the head of the half bird, half human reattached to the neck.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fine then, you guys catch up later." Rhys went to the door, but stopped at a PC to withdraw a few of her special Pokeballs. I think I'll need these...

She went outside to the chaos. She looked up at the thing firing something at David and what looked to be Sandrine. Rhys, acting on instinct, readied one of her specially-ordered balls (What type of Pokeball I'll reveal later) in the Snag Machine and shot it at Phoenix.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((sometimes my genius even surprises myself))

Rhys' pokeball shot threw the air. Her aim was very good, masterful cunning led the ball to line up directly with Phoenix. In another second, the perfect aim caused the pokeball to clash with Phoenix's fusion beam. The fusion gave a cry and fell a few feet in the air before exploding into flames. As the flames cleared, a girl with red hair was falling through the sky. Psyches' Swellow, finally free from the battle, caught her and flew her over to Frost.

"Um... Where am I? I'm... um... Phoebe? I think... What happened?"

Gardevoir chuckled, suddenly hovering beside them again.

"This is just too good to be true," She laughed, "Shall I explain or have you figured out the fusion process involved this time?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What the...?! Rhys thought. That was a person?! She was basically in shock over it. How can that thing...argh, my mind's going nuts over this.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:51 pm

"Oh I see!" Sandrine exclaimed. "That girl was fused with a Moltres clone to create Phoenix, and when the Snag Ball hit the Fusion Beam it captured the Moltres, but seeing as Phoebe wasn't a Pokemon she couldn't be caught and so was released! Right?" Sandrine tugged on Dave's shirt.

"Take me back up to Psyches." she told him. It wasn't a request, it was an order.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys saw the Pokeball flying back at her, and just out of instinct, she managed to catch it. Whatever was inside didn't like it...it was thrashing around in there so badly, Rhys wondered if the Snag Ball would break...

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Must you people continue to ignore me. there is a much simpler solution to all this..."

Psyches watched as Sandrine and David landed on the roof. Arcleepus and Electrilla were still fighting with his water starters, now on the other side of the helipad they wer etsanding on. Psyches saw Swellow carrying a red headed girl.

"Let me explain," He said before anyone could ask, "Fusion is like taking a pokemon and tweaking its DNA until it is half human. To do this you require a sacrifice from a human host and a cloned pokemon, or a sacrifice from a pokemon and a human clone. the fusion will either be good or evil. Evil fusions can be purified by the snag machines, when they are purified, the clone part of the pokemon becames a Black Ditto, possibly the most powerful type of Ditto ever. But the human aspect of the fusion will be reborn as if the fusion were human. This girl here is the human equivalent of Phoenix."

"As for the human sacrifice, these three fusions are relatively weak because they are all still living off of the same human. Professor Ibelec, fused with a Celebi clone, gave up what little was left of his life to these three fusions. Basically imagine that these are humans you have to purify, and you'll get a free Black Ditto from each purification. Now, we need to purify these last two fusions,"

Psyches pulled a small metasllic object from his pocket. He aimed the end of it at the Arcleepus, struggling to throw Swampert off its back, but suddenly fell backward, shooting out a wide beam of light that engulfed Sandrine.

"Oh I'm SO sorry," He apologized, then he saw the snag machine thingys on their arms, "Hey, you guys finish up,"

With that Psyches hurried down the stairs into the tower, Swellow dropping Phoebe, the Phoenix girl off, and then flying after him.

Phoebe looked around curiously before taking a pokeball from her belt.

"I have pokemon..." She said plainly, "I'm a pokemon trainer with six badges. I'm on my way to Slateport for my seventh, then I'm catching the ferry to Vermillion to get an eighth. Then I'm going to the pokemon league,"

She nodded her head, her memory suddenly created even though she only came into existence minutes ago. From the pokeball she threw high into the sky came a {glalie}

"You guys gonna help me purify these fusions or what?" She asked Sandrine and David.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Psyches, please stop god-modding. Control the fusions if you like, but don't controll where other people's characters go.))

"I'll be back in a sec Phobe or whatever your name is. I've got to take miss 'I'm not even going to thank a person for saving my life' down to the guy who got us into this.

Let's move Frost!" The articuno quickly darted off the roof after taking a quick breather and carried the two on its back to where Psyches was.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next