It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David laughed as he caught up to them. "What's going on is Emphraim is learning how to really fight. I guess I'm going to have to take your raikou seriously if we ever do square off."

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You know I think we should concentrate on stopping Psyches and whatever twisted plan he has" Jamie said as Neptune strode upto Ephraim.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Is that all you care about, fighting?!" Rhys yelled at David. "Ephraim has never used that attack before, though I'm sure he knew it. What I--"

"Raikou!!" Ephraim started running towards the tower, leaving Rhys halfway through a sentence.

Why is he doing this? He's never acted like this before... she thought as she held onto the clouds on his back.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I think your pokemon just answered your question."

Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry, but I'm completely lost right now, could someone fill me in? :/ ))

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:28 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You're flying Orion to catch up with us. We have just bested two ghastlies who were using Night Shade to trap us and now Raikou is out of control and darting towards where CF and Psyches are, inside of Psyches's tower, with us following.))

Last edited by daveshan on Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

John and Orion ketp a sharp eye out at the Raikou, as not to lose it.

"Hey guys? Can you tell me what's up with the Raikou? It looks like he's gone crazy or something."

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"According to Rhys, that's exactly what happened. Inside that Night Shade attack, it just went Shwarzenager (sp?), KO'd the ghastlies, and darted after Psyches."

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Do you think it was the Night Shade atatck itself that caused it?"

"That can't be, all Night Shade does is does damage equal to the user's level," Orion replied.

"Well, than what?"

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator slipped up the stairs out of the basement as Dugtrio launched a sand attack everywhere, blinding Entei form seeing where he went. When he reached the top of the tower, his wristwatch beeped.

"Senator, we have a problem with the pokemon clones,"

"Whatis it? What's wrong?"

"The Suicune's DNA wasn't right. There was hardly any there, not so much as a single drop of blood's worth of it. The Suicune clone melted into a Ditto justa few moments ago,"

"Damn!" Psyches swore.

"There's another thing. The Raikou is unstable it keeps morphing from Raikou into Ditto, then into an Absol. It's majoratively Raikou and the Ditto DNA phase is purely metamorphic but there's a sense of definity in the Absol. Like we've fused the two together. The morphing is sporadic and growing in occurances. I think we're going to lose the clone soon,"

"Blast! I don't have long, those trainers are barging the fornt door of the tower down as we speak. Zapdos and I will be there soon. Have you heard anything from Head Office?" The Senator asked nervously.

"Uh... He's here waiting for you sir..." The man on the other line stuttered. The Senator took a shaky breath and gulped, sweat suddenly trickling down his forehead.

"I'll be there VERY soon," He amended. Zapdos leapt from the tower's roof, shrouded in a thundercloud. The Senator thanked his genious for inventing the TM for thundercloud, allowing him to fly unnoticed on Zapdos' back. Soon he was far enough away to lose the cloud and send a message on his phone.

"Officer Jenny, I have a tip on the whereabouts of those pokemon thieves..."

Sirens blazed as the helicopters zoomed toward the tower. Gardevoir shook her head.

"This isgetting out of hand..." She sighed.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:06 am
is very close to getting banned

"Wait, Psyches!" Sandrine swore as the Dugtrio tried to attack Raptar.

"Psyches, I don't want to fight! Psyches!!"

Raptar leapt into the air as the Dugtrio shot a Mud Shot at it, but refused to retaliate.

"Come on, Raptar, we have to find Psyches again." Sandrine kicked the Dugtrio out of the way and lead Raptar through the door that Psyches had taken, still calling out to him.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim and Rhys saw the police coming. She knew something was up, but wasn't going to stay around and find out. Ephraim took off again, but this time just in a random direction, running past most of the cars and jumping over some.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Stop them from getting to us Frost. Use Water Pulse on the ground and then icy wind."

Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim heard David telling Frost to freeze the floor again (Best guess), so he started running faster away from all of them. Rhys hung on as tight as she could without hurting him.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<Hang on Jamie> Neptune said.

Jamie did as he was told and grabbed on tight to Neptune, he knew whatever Neptune was going to do, it wasn't going to be pretty.

Neptune howled and whirling pillars of water began bursting from the ground in front of the Police Cars and shooting up into the air. Jamie had only ever seen Neptune us that attack once before, it was his Tidalstorm attack.

"Alright Neptune!" Jamie shouted.

Neptune wasn't finished, he then began blasting the pillars of water with Ice Beam attacks, freezing them solid.

"What are you doing?!" Jamie exclaimed.

Neptune ignored him and then blasted Water Pulses at the pillars, shattering them and causing chunks of Ice to slam down onto the Police Cruisers.

"We'll let Frost and David take care of the Helicopters" Jamie said as Neptune leapt over the destroyed Police Cruisers and towards Rhys and Ephraim.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim heard the smashing and turned around to see what happened. All he saw were half-smashed police cruisers and Neptune and Jamie running at them.

"Riaikuo!" (Nice going, Neptune. Now we don't have to worry about those things anymore!")

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So the helicopters are our's, eh? Just find. Frost, killing police isn't something that we want on our record so use Icy Wind to block their vision and use Agility to escape. We'll meet up with the others."

Frost obeyed his commands and clouded windshields, forcing the copters to land and giving the duo the time to flee.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator landed bumpily and hurried off of Zapdos. The man and his pokemon quickly made their way down the stairs form the roof and into the building. Zapdos darted into its pokeball as they were coming down the stairs. The Senator barged through a set of double doors to see Professor Ibelec staring out of the window.

"Forgive my lateness sir, I'm terribly sorry. There have been complications,"

"Shut your blubbering Psyches," The professor snapped. Ibelec turned around and glared at the Senator with his huge purple eyes. His green-tinted skin seemed to exude darkness in the eery room thathe had made his office. A grey robe hung down around his ankles. The doors closed with another flash of his eyes and the Senator found himself sitting down, against his will.

"We have clones of the other legendaries. Now we can use them as fusion materials,"

"Fusion?" Psyches stuttered, "But I thought you just wanted the legendaries?"

"Yes. I want the legendaries. Not pokemon, legendary fusions!"

"I don't understand, Professor,"

"Give me your Zapdos," Ibelec said calmly, holding out a green hand. The Senator shook his head.

"No, you can't. Thunder is my greatest pokemon. I caught my own legendary fair and square!"

"You sound like a child." Ibelec spat, the pokeball appearing with a flash of green light in his hand. He turned his back on the Senator.

"Let us begin with Electrilla, Arcleepus and Phoenix," Ibelec said myseriously.

"What the blazes are you saying! You're mad!! Those pokemon don't exist!!"

"They are fusions," The mad scientists cackled.

Three pokeballs, one of which conatined Zapdos, began floating over Ibelec's head as he laughed and cooed. with a great rush of wind, three shining portals opened. The pokeballs disappeared into the light. The wind stopped and the portals turned black. Out of the firstcame a woman with yellowing skin. She had a shining yellow gown on that hung down to her feet. At the sleeves were sharp black spikes. Her hair was blackas the night and spiked in all directions.

"Electrilla," Ibelec breathed, taking her hand.

From the next portal came a shorter, older man with three grey tufts of hair that seemed all too similar to Articuno's head-feathers. He had a blue robe and grey skin. The air he breathed out was smoky and cold, his eyes a crystal white.

"Arcleepus," Ibelec shook the man's hand.

Finally, from the last portal came Phoenix. She had long hair that was blazing like fire. Her eyes were purest black and her hands had long sharp, black nails. Her shoulders were pointed and her gown seemed to fade into the floor, wisps of smoke catching around her. She smiled and gave Ibelec a stare.

"You've served your purpose now Ibelec. You may leave,"

And with that, Ibelec's robe fell to the ground, a tiny green pokemon started to climb out of the material before Phoenix picked it up and threw it into the portal closing behind the three. The Senator struggled to find words fit for the situation. The three legends all turned to see him.

"Senator, we really must be leaving," Gardevoir said, taking his hand. The two faded away and reappeared in the legendary garden, Latios2, Latias2, Raikou2, Entei2 and the Suicune2 Ditto milling around them.

"You know, if you'd just asked I would have told you this would happen. I knew the three legendary birds wouldn't react to the fusion as planned. Instead they became evil and, well... ugly. The legendary bird pokemon are constantly at warwith each other, so if you fused them with humanit,y they became constantly at war with humanity. They will conquer the Earth before you figure out a way to stop them. Unless I help,"

"Gardevoir, why didn't you tell us this at the start," Psyches pondered.

"Entertainment purposes," She smiled, "You need to fuse the legendary dogs They'll fight the birds and protect us from harm. The only problem is, the dogs are too loyal. Even after fusion they'll only obey their true masters,"

"You've got to be kidding!" Psyches hollered.

"Better phone Officer Jenny. Meanwhile I need to wash my hair,"

With that Gardevoir was gone. Psyches threw a pokeball and climbed onto Noctowl's back. In a few moments he could see the tower that he'd only just recently escaped from. The police were coming closer and it looked as though the trainers were just hurrying inside the door, though he couldn't tell as he was so far away.

"I can't believe I have to do this,"

Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:44 pm

"For god's sakes!" Sandrine exclaimed in annoyance. Psyche had vanished without a trace. Taking a breathe, she closed her eyes and used a power that she didn't like letting on that she had.

<Psyches? Psyches pay attention! It's Sandrine, the Entei trainer. Psyche, I want to help you>

Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches nearly fell from Noctowl's back as he heard the voice in his head. He could see someone standing at the roof of the tower. Somehow, he knew it was her speaking to him.

He landed roughly and jumped toward her.

"Legendary fusions. They're like half human, half pokemon. They're going to kill us all! We've got to fight them!!"

((Yeah blah blah, he explains everything to Sandrine))

"This has gone too far, I thought we were just trying to get clones of the pokemon to study, now it's ridiculous!!"

Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:54 pm

Raptar growled at him and Sandrine placed a hand on the great beast's mane.

"Calm yourself, Psyches. I wanted to join you before, but you wouldn't hear me. Now things have gone too far - you need my help now." She smiled coolly, long hair blowing in a cold breeze that had blown up.

"Where are these fusions?"
Hopefully he will let me join him. she thought to herself. I wish he'd listened before - I could have captured all the correct DNA without any trouble..

Raptar growled again, warning Psyches to stay away from him, but Sandrine silenced him.

"What are the fusions planning to do?"

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"A wonderful question," Phoenix cackled, the three birds landing behind Sandrine and Psyches.

"I think," Electrilla giggled, "We were planning to get rid of these two meddling idiots before we enslave the rest of the planet,"

"I concur," Arcleepus grumbled. Phoenix licked her lips somewhat animal-like. Psyches Noctowl snapped its beak.

"I don't like where this is leading," Psyches moaned.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:04 pm

Sandrine glanced at Psyches. The guy's a complete coward, why do I like him..?

Raptar roared but remained standing next to Sandrine, awaiting her instructions.

"Go, use Flamethrowe, Raptar!" she told him, pointing. He threw back his head and fired a powerful stream of flames at the ice fusion as Sandrine moved over to stand next to Psyches.

<What Pokemon do you have?> she asked him privately.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next