Quick round here. If you can't guess the reasoning, it'll be explained below. Round ends Monday, and I know Tom's got a round he's been waiting to put up, so we'll let him take over there.
NEW RULE: No user may answer more than 3 songs per round, unless a higher number is stated. This is to prevent the first person to spot the topic from sweeping all the easy songs and leaving only a few hard ones for the rest of our members. I think that 3 points per round is still a decent score, especially when everyone has to follow it.
Now, for those of you who don't know, Monday is Valentine's Day. As such, I felt it wise to do a round suited to that theme. There are 12 songs, 40 seconds of audio. These should be relatively easy. Not all these songs, however, would be classified as "love songs" by everyone.
THEME: Songs Jiggz would sing to his girlfriend if he could sing... and had a girlfriend.
And, since Clawz decided to sit out, it seems no other guesses are being made. It's Monday night. GAME OVER.
1. BoDeans - Good Things (Jigglypuff)
2. Simple Plan - I'd Do Anything (Flaming_Wuzzle)
3. Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken (Flaming_Wuzzle)
4. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Fishin' in the Dark (Jigglypuff)
5. Five for Fighting - 100 Years (papersun)
6. Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love (Jigglypuff)
7. The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love (echoing the sound)
8. Sugarcult - Memory (Flaming_Wuzzle)
9. Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight (echoing the sound)
10. Blink 182 - I Miss You(echoing the sound)
11. Lifehouse - Hanging by a Moment (papersun)
12. Good Charlotte - Hold On (Jigglypuff)
Adibiding by my own 3-point rule, scores are:
Flaming Wuzzle: 15 (3)
Jigglypuff: 14 (3)
echoing the sound: 9 (3)
leet for: 4
Papersun: 2 (2)
Tom, I think it's far beyond time I let you host your round. Whenever you're ready, post it up.
latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat