It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Do you think there will be a Pokemon ElectricYellow game? 
Lite Four
Lite Four

The first time I played Pokemon (ie. in Yellow), I actually used a Pidgey, a Rattata and Pikachu to beat Brock. What I did was use Sand Attack a couple of times, then Quick Attack/Tackle/Gust the opponent to death. It took AGES to beat Brock then :D

Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Myuutsuu wrote:
Yellow was good but it was hard in the beggining trying to beat Brock.

Though Pikachu was useless against Brock's Pokemon, there were changes to the game which made it easier to beat Brock. For example, Brock's Pokemon had lower levels than in RB, and Pokemon that you could catch before you get to Pewter City were made better. Both Nidorans could learn Double Kick at Level 12, whereas Mankey could learn Low Kick at Level 9, unlike in RB. With these fighting moves, Brock is much easier to handle.

Ahh, I didn't know about the changes between R/B because I never got them. I eventually beat him with a Nidoran but could someone please tell me where you catch Mankey on yellow that early in the game.

Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:20 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

I forgot the route number, but it's the route to the left of Viridian City, where you can fight your rival. On that route is a small grass patch with Spearow, both Nidorans and Mankey.

Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh yes of course. Route 22. How could I have forgotten that. I wish I'd known that when I was playing Yellow.

Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2