It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lockdown; Chapter II: The Silver Garden 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches recalled his {kirlia} which was now wandering around the clearing quietly. He turned to the other trainers and tried to memorize their names and quickly as he could. There was suddenly a great rush of wind over their heads. As Psyches looked up he saw a {yanma} flying overhead carrying a {voltorb}

"Guys, I think we're about t be bombed," Psyches said calmly as the swarm of {yanma} overhead began dropping their {voltorb}

"Whatare we gonna do?" Psyches screamed, his panic finally showing.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I have to say you have some very funny ideas Psyches, being bombed by voltorb :lol: ))

"Oh crud bombs, come on at Flare, I want you to be my anti-airpokemon? gun, Start firing Flamethrowers at those Yamna" The Charizard was firing his flamethrower frantically but most the Yamna were to fast and were dodging the flames. Ben began to get frustrated "Are you lot going to help or get blown to peices?"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Come on out Alakazam! you too Blissey!" Jamie cried as the pokemon appeared in front of him, "Blissey Thunder! Alakazam Psychic!" Jamie commanded, Blissey released a blast of electricity that knocked out about half the Yanma, Alakazam was busy lifting the Voltorb and hurling them away, "Guys I could use some help here!" Jamie shouted.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Guys I have an idea. Use all your electric pokemon to create a massive thunderstorm. That'll keep the {yanma} out of the sky. Then we're going to have to slaughter our way through the storm. The storm will bring all the wild pokemon out of their nests to attack so we're going to have to hurry. I think Fortitude City isn't too much further," Psyches said.

"Ampharos" Psyches screamed, throwing a pokeball forth. Ampharos gave a shriek as it appeared in a flash of white light.
"Amps, target your thunder at the sky, we need to make a huge storm,"

((I don't know why but I just nicknamed my Ampharos Amps, I've got my DS out and am changing it's name at the name rater's hosue as we speak... So random :$ ))

{ampharos} gave a piercing cry unlike any other Psyches had heard and sent a shining beam of white light into thew sky thatcame out of the blue orb it had on its neck.

"Use your electric attacks guys, just target the sky," Psyches said, "Jamie can your Alakazam get a barrier around us until the thuinderstorm sends the {yanma} and {voltorb} away?"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You got it" Jamie said, "You heard him Alakazam, Barrier!" Jamie shouted to his pokemon, Alakazam nodded and a glowing blue barrier formed around them, "Just a minute" Jamie said as he took out a his Pokegear, he pressed a red button on the side and Blissey disappeared in a flash of white light and on the ground where Blissey was standing were three pokeballs, Jamie picked wo of them up and threw the other, a Rhydon then appeared, "Rhydon use Rain Dance!" Jamie shouted, a large ball of blue energy then formed at the end of Rhydon's horn and shot into the clouds, it then began to rain heavily, "Your Pokemon electric attacks will be more powerful now, taht should keep the Yanma at bay!" Jamie shouted to the others.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Good idea Psyches, right Flare return! and now go Sparks and Alakazam" The two pokemon came out of their balls in a flash of red light.

"Right Phantom use Thunder Bolt and aim it at the Sky, same for you Sparks use thunder on the sky. Alakazam help out Jamie's Alakazam and use Barrier"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The blue beam shooting from {ampharos} stopped as glowing white cracklings of lightning started to eminate from the clouds above. All heaven started to open up with lightning blazing about everywhere. Amps let out a soft whimper, exhausted fromusing so much energy. Psyches recalled her to the pokeball.

"I'm out of electrical firepower, the {yanma} have slowed down a bit but there'll be loads more overhead, we've got to get through this forest to the city walls as soon as we can," Psyches yelled over the storm to the others. He threw a pokeball and {nidoking} came out. Psyches stood behind {nidoking} as he started to trudge through the trees. A {beedrill} came flying toward the two and {nidoking} sent it flying away as he bashed it with his fist.

"Nidoking won't last long in the rain, we've got to hurry,"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well done sparks now return, Alakazam come on we need to hurry" The ALakazam started running along side Ben and Phantom still using Barrier.

"Phantom if any pokemon try to attack us while were running use Psychic on them and send them flying, Ok?" The Haunter nodded with a smile on his face

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A huge clearing was ahead. Psyches and Nidoking stepped out into it. The swarm of Yanma were still flying in the air.

"Uh Oh," Psyches started, "What if we got our pokemon to team up and do one huge psychicattack? Like a psychic flare? If thewy do a psychic attack on the same frequency as each other it'll be super charged, we can knock them out just as they hit us," Psyches suggested. He looked back, realizing the others hadn't caught up yet.

"Damn, we could use their help," Psyches cursed. {kirlia} and {ninjask} appeared from their pokeballs and stood next to Phantom and Alakazam.

"You're pokemon are probably stronger than mine, you count them in. Ready?"

The Yanma started to charge, there were at least a hundred, each pone cradling a glowing Voltorb in their spindly legs.

"Ben?" Psyches said shakily, "I don't want to be killed by a Voltorb. I hate those things,"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok then right come on out Sparks you can help out here to, Alakazam drop the Barrier, Now i want you all to Try to Synchronize your minds and use Psychic at the same Frequency" Sparks was having trouble thrying to read Phantom's and Alakazam's minds so they lowered theirpower to his normal level "Now you three get ready"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kirlia and Nunjask quickly joined in with the other three and turned to face the mass flying at them.

There was a great ringing sound as a shudder rocked the group. The pokemon were glowing with a white light and the entire scene was blurring around them.Suddenly, the yanma and voltorb were thrown violently backward, a great grinding, crunching noise accenting the mass attack the five pokemon had just pulled off.

"I think we should call that move... Ben and Psyches' PsychicFlare," Psyches said with a cheesy grin. Another great trembling hit the group and Kirlia quickly duckerd into its pokeball. Ninjask floated by Psyches head. Across the clearing was a wall. Orrather, there WAS a wall. The yanma and voltorb had landed on it, and the voltorb had exploded, demolishing a section in the wall.

"I think we just busted into Fortitude City," Psyches said.

"What do we do now?" He asked Ben.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think we should Contact Proffeser Oak and possibly heal are pokemon, and wait for the others and then strike, I mean if we go attack now than theres going to be people everywhere because a wall just blew up. But if we wait for the others and stay here till tonight we can sneak in when they're asleep."

Ben turned his attention back to his pokemon for a second "Well done Sparks and Alakazam but now Return"

Ben looked back at Psyches "Sound like a plan?"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Isn't it obvious?" Jamie said with a grin on his face, "We go in and knock that tower down" Jamie said, suddenly Jamie noticed something stood in the section of wall, it was a group of Magneton, "Oh hell, I'll handle this!" Jamie said, "Rhydon stand in front of us!" Jamie commanded, Rhydon walked in front of the group, the Magneton then began firing bolts of electricity but it was all drawn to Rhydon's horn, "HA take that you overgrown magnets!" Jamie shouted.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We'll see about what were going to do in a minute, let's just get these Magneton out of the way first. Go Flare! Go stand next to Rhydon and then use Fire Blast" The {charizard} Flew up towards the {rhydon} and let off a Powerful Fire Blast that took out half of them "Well done Flare finish them with a FLamethrower"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Overgrown magnets? Kryten, you are SO cool right now))

"Now wait a second, uh, this is kind of embarassing but I don't really know how to use the pokedex... can I get a pokemon from my PC with it? Coz I have a Blissey that can heal our pokemon if I can get it from my PC. Then we can help get as much people out as we can through this hole, then we'll go in at night and knock down the tower. The only problem is keeping the enemy pokemon from hindering our escape plans," Psyches said.

"If I can't get my Blissey through my pokedex I can run back to the centre, grab a heap of ptions and stuff and then meet you guys here at night time?"

((I'm gonna have to log off, it's 3am here in australia. MutantMewtwo, if you need to move me around Psyches will follow Ben wherever and Ninjask is floating over his shoulder like a stunned mullet so yeh, whatever. I don't mind being "godmoded" while I'm asleep. Catch you all tomorrow.))

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I was only gone for 5-10 hours & look what happens!))

Angela heard the loud explosion & raced to where she heard it.
"What was-", she noticed a huge hole in the wall of Fortitude City & smiled.
"Must be my lucky day," she was about to race through the hole, but stopped.
What was I thinking?! Someone could easily ambush me! Angela thought, then brought out a Luxury Ball.
"Death Giver! Make sure no one will try to stop me!" the {gengar} almost scared Angela as it vanished.
"Now I see why Brittancia almost died of fright after seeing it."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Psyches, i don't think i'll need to god-mod until you come back, this hasn't moved very far along))

As the Flamethrower hit the rest of the Magneton fell to the ground. "Well done Flare, Now Return. These people sure like there elctric types, whats next an army of Pikachu's? Anyway now that's over we need to decide what were going to do, Are we just going to charge in there now like Jamie suggested orrr wait till their all asleep and sneak in?"

Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I say we charge. We'll need to move fast though.We shoudl cover more ground in less time if we move as one small, swift group. Get your fastest pokemon and get ready to charge,"

Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok then, i'm riding Flare. Come on out Flare. Flare i know your weak after battling but once were in there i'm sure they'll be a pokemon center where i can heal you. Ok?" The Charizard let out a Roar in agreement and lent down so Ben could climb on. Ben climbed onto the Charizard "Phantom i want to you to follow as fast as you can ok, Are myou ready Psyches?"

Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
Jeted watched as trainers had managed to break into the city. He thought to himself 'they will never get through and even if they do they can never stop me!' His gligar was sat on his shoulder watching what he was watching. He thought he would bring out his 2nd line of defence incase they managed to get past the 1st. He called one of his grunts and uttered"Get the Larion and Rhyhorn to the point in the wall they are attacking. Plus get the pidgeotto out there to help out if nessecary. Now go and do as i have told you, unless you want to join them in the battle?" With that the grunt ran out of the room. 'They may have defeated the waves of electric pokemon I threw at them but they can do nothing to stop me. I have 16 more types of pokemon not to mention more electric types. This could be fun. I may as well give them a choice, join me or perish.' he thought as he continued to watch.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches' Ninjask wrapped its tiny legs underneath Psyches' arms and managed to lift him off the ground. Psyches was hovering a foot above the ground.

"Ready? CHARGE!"

"Go straight to the tower, once we're there we'll make a stand and fight off whatever comes at us,"

Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
Jeted continued to watch the medeling trainers he saw one fly over on a ninjask. Then he saw the pidgeotto fly past the window. They flew straight at him and the others.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Flare i want you to go as fast as you can through that whole in the wall and don't let anything stop you. Right now GO!" Just as Flare started flying towards the wall some {rhyhorn} and {lairon} walked into the whole. "Phantom use psychic and throw those weakling pokemon out of the way" Phantom used Psychic on the {rhyhorn} and {lairon} and lifted them off the ground and threw them into the tower hopefully trying to make a whole they could enter through. The wall never caved in but there was a large crck ;eft running up the wall "Unlucky Phantom you almost did it" Just as ben said that a group of Pigeotto entered the whole "Ohhh my god how many pokemon do they have, Phantom use ThunderBolt" The Haunter put his hands together and a Yellow Ball of electrical energy formed. He released the Thunder Bolt woth tremendous force and all the Pigeotto fell to the ground. "Come on now Flare you have a clear path into the town.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"This is getting good, release the Gengar, the Machamp, the Golem, the Aggron, the Rhydon, the Charizard, the Scyther, the Beedrill, the Sabelye and the Dragonite. Meanwhile have the porgon 2 at the top of the tower target all of those trainers pokemon and use zap cannon!" He said to a lone grunt. The grunt ran down the stairs and alerted the others to release all of the pokemon Jeted had said. They released the pokemon of each species. 2 of each species to be exact. So with so few trainers against 20 pokemon they couldn't win.

Last edited by Grass King on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Grass King you could give us a slight chance, I mean we've only just got into the town and you've thrown 500 hundred pokemon at us, I mean come on let's be realistic here, You can't have 500 hundred pokemon for me to kill with my 6 it's stupid becaus ei have to beatthem for this RP to continue so i think you should reduce the number you sent out))

Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next