It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 How do I go back to island 1-3 again? 
I just defeated the elite four yesterday :) and today I went to island 1-3 and i finished the quest, got moltres :D and i when to the team rocket people, one said something about digging and the other said something like "go away" :? so i tried to dig (because he said something about digging) to see if it will open the cave or something... nope. :P so then i went back to bill to take me to cinnebar or w.e, and he said i can go when ever i want but then i realized... i have a question :x ... how the heck to I go back to the island? if i cant that's ok cuz i saved on the island and now i'm still on the island. so how do i get in the cave to get the ruby?

help plx asap :?: i'm become fustraded and impationed :evil: becuase everytime i looked on google it was just something saying "to do this go back to island one" and that's what idk how to do. plz and thank u! :lol:

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:30 pm
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You go to the harbor in Vermillion city, and ride the ferry from there.
Hope this helps!

~Jodi

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Report this post
<b>wow... ur fast.. i'm trying right now</b>......... flying....... going to bill..... blah blah blah..........................blah................. walking to ferrie, in ferrie, at cinnebar.... more blah blah blah....................................................... flying to vermillion...... looking for ferrie going in circles on bike (litterally watching that helps me think) stops think AH HA! walks to ferrie area........(i mean ride)... talk to dud and <b>HA IT WORKED!!! AHHHHH I LOVE U!!!!!!!!! U JUST MADE MY DAY... wait no catching moltres did... wait... no never mind u did :D thank u soooooooooo much!!!... ok well my brother was loooking at something on the computer before i sent this and i went to the team rocket people and i have a quetion ... how do I make team rocket go away so i can go in the cave?? :cry:

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:49 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

Why don't you check the site's walkthrough? Here's the link: http://www.psypokes.com/lgfr/walkthrough.php?part=19

Anyway, this is the Help section. It clearly states "Please do not post any Pokemon questions". I know you haven't got an account yet, right? But you should try to be patient :wink:

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:55 pm
Report this post
ohhhh sorry i looked at it and since the team rocket was on island 1 i didnt bother looking at the island 4-7 :oops: :( :cry: i feel bad now sorry. but can i'm going to get an account. thank u anyway :)

Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:02 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]