It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Realms of Imagination (no new applicants please) 
is very close to getting banned

No new applicants thankyou.
Hey there, and welcome to the Realms of Imagination..

Storyline: Shortly before I died of a knife wound to the stomach, my comrade, Admin, transported to the Realms of Imagination so as to save my life.

After a mental breakdown caused by my refusal to complete a game of checkers, Leona stabbed herself in the heart, thus dying. However, because of the sig she used once, with the photo of her cat (who's name is Leona), part of her spirit was transferred to the Realms in the form of that cat. When she died in the Human Realms, the rest of her spirit was sent to the Imaginary Realms to take the form of that cat. Thus, Leona is alive and well in the form of a cat in the Realms of Imagination.

The storyline is thus: Leona and I have to get out of the Realms of Imagination and back to the Human Realms. Leona and I have to try to find a way out of the Realms while surviving it's many shocks and surprises.

Brief summary of what the Realms of Imagination are: The Realms are the place where all human creations are born and live. All of our Pokemon fusions, custom Trainers, hybrids; every character, animal and machine we humans create, comes to life in those Realms. The Realms consist of several areas, or "Counties" where these creations live and prosper.

Fusion County. Where all Pokemon fusions, hybrids and Pokemon-related creations live. A very large area based mostly in a giant old forest, but also extending over a vast lake and set of meadows, ending in the Fusion Mountains.

Techno Build. A small mountainous area where all mechanical creations live. Includes robots, cyborgs, etc.

Role Play County. All Role Plays ever created in the Human Realms come to life here. All character, plots and events exist and occur in this County.

Fan Fiction County. See above, but for Fan Fictions and stories. Fan Ficton County is neighbouring to RP County.

Dark Matter. Where all evil, unknown and mysterious creations dwell. Not much is known about it, but it is mainly underground, with a deep and gloomy forest over the top of it. Includes elves, gnomes, hobbits, gremlins, djinni, etc.

the Other End. Where all human, human-related and mainly human creations exist. Talking animals, normal human characters, humans with any powers. A fairly normal place, existing in a set of meadows and lakes, bordering on to the opposite of Fusion Mountains.

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A select few people can be themselves. Just remember, normal humans are very rare in the Realms.

Can I be like just a human, but as we are following from the party, would I have to stay out of the realm and find a way in. *Dangles CF's medallion.* ^_^

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:35 am

Confused Flareon wrote:
A select few people can be themselves. Just remember, normal humans are very rare in the Realms.

Can I be like just a human, but as we are following from the party, would I have to stay out of the realm and find a way in. *Dangles CF's medallion.* ^_^

Yep. You know what to do. :wink:

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You know I'd really like to be in this RP :P

Name: Leona
Species: Unknown
Appearance: Unknown
Personality: Leona was driven insane by a series of circumstances that pushed her mind over the edge, eventually comitting suicide. Her spirit lies sleeping in the Other End given form once again.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:46 am

((Hmm.. Hmm, I don't know. Is your character really necessary to this Leona? ^_~ You're in))

Slowly opening her eyes, CF looked around, sighing. She sat up, running a hand through her hair as the memories of the past day came back to her.

"Serra?" a voice cried in amazement.

"Lippie?? Oh my god, Lippie!" CF stood up as her conscience flew at her, hugging her madly.

"Serra, what are you doing here? How'd you get to the Realms?!" He asked in amazement.
"Well.." CF looked down. "Leona stabbed me.. so Admin sent me here so I wouldn't die. I'm so glad to see you again Lippie." She smiled, hugging the conscience again.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Max
Personality: Tall, fun, hyper guy, always up for a laugh, but sometimes very secretive and emotional, if anything happens to him personally he gets emotional.
Ok lets rp dudes!

<Im starting off in Mossdeep ;)>
Max wandered around Mossdeep as bored as a mouse without cheese... *Sigh* "How can I get to CF without the Dragon Heart, Tiny smashed it..." Max sighed again and kept wondering how he could get there. If there was any other way. "I need something of her's... But the only thing I had was the Dragon Heart..." Max sighed more and put on a grim face.
"Ah ha!" Max sprinted to Slateport Market. He ran into Sentosa.... "Where is it..." He panted.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

'There is something wrong with this situation' she thought to herself. 'Dead girls are not supposed to wake up if I remember correctly.'

Slowly she opened her eyes. She was in a bush, in a strange new land, full of green. She had no idea where she was or how she got here.

She tried to stand up, but something was wrong, it was as if she no longer knew how to control her body.

She looked down to where her feet should be. Her jaw dropped...

Somehow... for some reason she wasn't herself anymore. Her legs were covered in black fur, & she suddenly had four of them.

Silently she screamed.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:26 am

Lippie stopped. "Did you sense that?" he asked CF. She shook her head.
"What? What was it?"
He frowned. "Some sort of scream, coming from the Other End. We're right on the border, see."

CF looked around carefully and saw that he was right. Admin had placed her about a mile away from the border between Fusion County and the Other End.

"It would have just been someone in the Other End then." CF said, shrugging it off. Lippie frowned and started to fly towards the border. Something about the aura of that scream was familiar, and he didn't like it.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Totally addled, Leona rolled over. With a big strain she managed to lift herself onto four legs.

Suddenly she felt.. different. She felt like a natural born killer, sleek & agile. She stretched & she could feel immense power tense in her muscles.

'This... this feels... wonderful...' she though.

Looking down at her feet, she saw that a number of sharp claws had extended from what could only be described as her paws.

'I'm... some kind of creature. I feel so powerful.' she though. 'What has happened to me?'

A huge butterfly flapped past her head, & almost without thinking she gracefully tore it out of the sky with her claws.

'This is fantastic' She smiled.
With an immense curiosity she decided to test out her new form. She slinked off into the shadows looking for something to eat.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:41 am

Entering the Other End, Lippie folded his wings over himself and glowed suddenly, transforming into a tall boy of around CF's age. He had longish green hair and his dark eyes had the same mischeivous gleam as in his normal form. CF gave a start as she saw him.

"I didn't know you could transform!" she exclaimed.
"Only into this." he told her. "And just for the Other End. Remember, fusions don't come in here."
CF smiled. "You're cute as a human." she told him, grinning. He blushed and was about to answer when a shadow caught the corner of his eye. He turned, agile as a cat, just in time to see the shadow whip out of sight.

"That's what screamed." he said firmly. "I recognize the aura. It's so familiar..."

CF raised an eyebrow and started towards the place where he'd seen the shadow. "There's nothing here." she told him. "Just a cat." She knelt down to the creature's eye level, pushing back her hair.
"Hey.." she said softly.

((Just so we know - in the Realms I look ever slightly so different. My hair's much longer and straighter, and instead of grey-blue my eyes are much lighter. Also my clothes are different.))

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona heard a voice from behind her. She had been so preoccupied with what she was doing she didn't notice that someone had came close to her.

She turned round & almost fainted. A huge giant was knelt down near her.

Her hair stood on end. The figure in front of her was terrifying to her. 'What could cause people to grow so big?'.

She hissed at the creature & backed away, but she was trapped by a bush.

Leona gulped nervously. If she didn't get free who knew what the huge humanoid figure would do to her.

Quickly she made a decision. She ran forwards then jumped at the giant & scratched it in the face with her sharp claws, in a wild attempt to get away.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:59 am

"Ah!" CF fell back and put a hand on her stinging cheek. Pull ing her hand away, she saw that it had drops of silver on it, like Lippie's blood. She stared in astonishment until Lippie's vice broke through her shock.

"You have silver blood here. You're not human when you're here, Admin changed you."

"Oh." CF said. Wiping her cheek, she turned back to the cat.
"Hey, it's alright.." she said soothingly. "We're not gonna hurt you.."

"I don't know about that." Lippie said suddenly. CF looked up to find him staring intensely at the cat, almost in shock.

"I think I know why I recognize that creature's aura."

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona suddenly realised that she regognised the person she just scrathed...

"CF..." she whispered.

She stepped backwards, overcome with shock.

'CF is here!' she thought 'I don't even know where here is.'

Then she realised... the black & white fur... the claws... the giant people...

They weren't giant at all. She was a cat, not only that, but she recognised the patterns of black & white as being those of her own pet cat!

Leona just stared blankly, totally stupified.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:11 pm

CF's jaw dropped as Lippie told her who the cat was.

"Leona?!" she exclaimed in shock. "Lippie, are you sure? How could Leona be here? And why's she a cat??"

"It's simple." Lippie said patiently. "She created an art for herself using an image of her pet cat, which created that cat here, along with a section of her spirit. When she died, the rest of her spirit joined it. Now she's a cat."

CF stared at the cat, not believing that it was the girl who had tried to kill her.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona stood for a few moments then recovered herself. How could this be happening.

"CF... this is... all your doing!" she exclaimed

In a fit of rage she ran at CF & scrathed at her with her claws right down the arm.

'This is hopeless.' she though as she scratched over & over again. 'I'm going to get myself killed'

As quick as she had started Leona stopped attacking CF & with lightning speed she darted off behind some trees.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:26 pm

Wincing as she watched the cat flee, CF held her now heavily bleeding arm.
"Yep, that's Leona."

Lippie scowled after the cat. "I told you I didn't like her, Serra. I told you she'd be nothing but trouble."

CF stood up again slowly. The pain from her arm had already faded, and the bleeding would stop in another moment too. That was a good thing about this world - everything healed much faster, and it was impossible to die. Bending down quickly to wipe the silver blood from her hand onto the grass, CF turned to Lippie.

"Come on."
"Where are we going?"
"To get Leona."
Lippie squawked and grabbed her arm, but she had already set off, following the trail that Leona had taken. Shaking his head, Lippie followed her.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona just ran & ran. Finally she stopped in a small wooded area.

She was exhausted, not only had she sprinted for a long distance, but she has also expended a lot of energy attacking CF. She couldn't continue & she was desperatly hungry.

Needed some place to rest, she slunk off & hid under a tree root. Hoping that she would be safe.

It didn't take long for her to fall straight to sleep.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max walked to CF's desk and looked around.
"Argh what a mess...." The desk was covered in piles of drawings. "Huh whats this?..." A Photo was on the edge of the table. "Wow cool!" It had CF, Max and Gardy on it, Gardy with his arm round CF, Max doing a weird pose and CF pulling a childish grin. "Good times..." He happily muttered. "Now where is that ruddy thing..." He looked everywhere, scavenged through drawing upon drawing upon drawing...
"Yes!!!" Max found it on CF's desk chair, the silver medallion twinkled, Max picked it up. "Ooo nice shape." It was shaped as a Small wicthes pentacle.
"Now... how do I use it..." Max started to use his half dead brain... "Mossdeep... Something there..." He sprinted back to Mossdeep as fast as he could. "Hmmm, oh!" The Pokemon Centre stood in front of him. "Maybe I can get the person inside to help me..." Max walked inside, there was a smashed computer and a few people walking about.
"Hallo, have you heard of that other realm thingy...?" Max asked the lady at the info desk.
"No, but... somebody dissapeared through the computer once... It was rather freaky... Try the PC." The woman smiled.
"Thanks..." He replied, walking over to the computer. He pressed the on button.... Nothing happened.
"Uh.." The Medellium started swinging randomly, getting faster. "What the..." It turned a light kind of purple and glowed freakishly. "Urrr..." It started going really fast, Max didnt know what was happening. He then found himself feeling like somebody was squishifying him.
"Nyahhaaaaaaaaaaaa" He zommed down into a bush. "Ow my bum."

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:49 pm

"I don't believe you!" Lippie exclaimed, following CF down the path.

"Is your memory worse than usual? Do you want me to remind you? That girl killed Max! She stabbed your hand - your drawing hand I might add. She posted a photo of your little "friendship" with Tiny all over the forums. She tried to attack you. She insulted me. She tried to kill Admin. Convinced that this is a bad idea yet? No? She attacked S_S - a Mod. She kicked Tiny. She attacked your City. She-"

"Lippie!" CF exclaimed, spinning around to face him and cutting him off. "I know what she's done, alright? But she doesn't know anything about this place. It's up to us to help her." With that, she spun around and continued walking. Lippie stared at her in disbelief. He started to say something, but stopped and she called out.

"Lippie, look. We can follow the silver footprints, from where she got my blood on her."

Lippie rolled him eyes. "Right, let's go." he muttered sarcastically. "I can't wait."

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Huh?" She looked around, but couldn't see anything.

"Must've been a mouse." She said, reassuring herself that she was safe.

Then she drifted back off to sleep.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:59 pm

Suddenly CF heard a crash from behind them.
"Lippie, you go on and get Leona. I'm going to see what that was."

Lippie tried to protest, but she was already gone. He grumbled to himself as he made his way down the path, following the small paw-prints. He spotted Leona curled up under a tree root and stopped. She seemed to be asleep, but Lippie wouldn't have put it past her to pretend and then attack him when he got closer. Checking the see that nobody was looking, he held out his hands and created a small orb which he sent floating down, intending to capture Leona in it.

CF walked down the path, looking aorund nervously. She saw someone move in a bush and darted behind a tree. Glancing out, she saw who it was and stopped. Squealing, she ran to hug him.

"Max!!"

Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max jumped up seeing CF's head pop out from behind the tree.
"CF!!!! Yayness!!!" He hugged her with a smile on his face. "Well at least we found eachother okay, I thought id never see you again!!" Max kept smiling and was uuber happy.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:07 pm

Face shining with happiness, CF finally released him from the hug.

"But Max, how did you get here? And where's Gardy?"

Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Gardy... AH CRAP!!! I totally forgot about him, I was so hyped when I found the Medallion I just got to Mossdeep and got here, I totally forgot about Gardy, but trust me he'll get here somehow... ^_^" Max smiled and looked around. "This place seems nice, I got here by using the Medallion on your desk with the broken PC in Mossdeep's Pkmn Centre..."

Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona's ear twitched & she woke up in a flash.

She saw a strange new person make an orb float towards her.

'Whatever this is, it isn't good' She though.

She tried to get away, but she was too slow from tiredness, & trapped between the tree roots & the orb.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next