It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 super Psypoke party 
is very close to getting banned

CF stepped back, stung deeply. For the first time in nearly years, tears sprang to her eyes, and before she even knew it, she was screaming at him. She didn't know what she was saying, she didn't care, she just screamed and screamed, her temper finally lost completely.

Hearing CF's furious screams, Lippie flew faster. He was in Mossdeep, Mod running behind him, and he knew that CF had lost it. Nobody knew what she would do now, at her school she was famous for her temper.

Reaching the scene, Lippie flew up to CF without thinking, grabbing her arm.

"Serra, calm down! Calm down, it's not worth it!"

She'd stopped screaming by now, but she flung her arm out, sending Lippie flying into the wall with a thwack. Mod gaped, running over to Lippie in worry.

Last edited by Flarey on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Despite this display of anger, Undead appeared unnaturally calm. But really he was a little frightened. He settled the bat into a better position and pushed the box of records in front of him. He had one last sting. "Where's Gardy now? He's not coming to help you! Anyone could see you cry right now, but he's hiding in his tower watching in fear. He cares nothing for you. He wants to save his own skin. He's a coward."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:43 am

Hearing this comment, Mod gasped. He almost pitied Undead for that one.

Screaming and sobbing at the same time, CF launched herself at him. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she wanted it to be as painful for him as it possibly could be. Without her realizing it, her tightly clenched fists began to glow as she aimed a punch at Undead's face.

Mod watched, face tight with worry just as Lippie sat up, rubbing his head. The conscience saw CF and his jaw dropped.
"Mod - look at her hands. Oh my god he's going to wish he never said any of that if he keeps it up..."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead dodged out of the way nimbly. "Is that the best you can do? Seriously, you punch like a Gardevoir."

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:51 am

Choked on tears and anger, ahe aimed a kick at his neck, her hands glowing brighter.

Mod's ears lay back flat on his head. He chirped and Lippie turned white.
"No way! You'll be killed! She'll attack anyone in this mood, you know that!!"

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead grabbed her foot and pushed her into the mud. "I always knew Psyches were weak. Lead by example, I suppose."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:57 am

Mod squealed and ran towards her as she glared up at him, tears streaming down her face. He leapt at her neck and she grabbed him and threw him away furiously, leaping up.

"That's enough!!" she screamed. Her fists flared up with brilliant white fire, and faster than a Hitmonchan she fired a punch at Undead, throwing him backwards. Still sobbing in rage, she held her hands out in front of her, charging a brilliant and powerful beam of energy to shoot at him.

Lippie hurried over to Mod. "Mod, are you alright?!" Mod nodded and held up his hand. From it hung a long chain. As Lippie gasped, Mod began to glow.

Last edited by Flarey on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead struggled to get up, but he was in intense pain. He tried clobbering himself over the head with his bat, but it just hurt him more. He took out a record and held it up in front of him protectively. He pounded in the Invulnerability cheat and a smirk struggled across his face.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:07 am

A split second before she fired the beam, CF realized what she was doing. Gasping, she tried to stop, but the beam shot out, gathering strength and power and shooting at Undead. CF dropped to her knees.
"Oh no.. What have I done...?" She hung her head and covered her face with her hands, crying. "Gardy.." she whispered as the blast flew faster towards Undead.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The beam pounded fiercely into the record, and even as the record held the beam kept on coming. It's force was pushing the record closer and closer to Undead's face, smoke rising from it all the time.

Crackes were forming. Undead watched in surprise as little gaps appeared in the edge of the record. He watched in fear as two of the largest ones raced towards the center. "No..." the two cracks met and the record split in half, "it can't be!" The blast of energy pounded into Undead, and he was driven into the ground. The smoke finally cleared and there he was breathing ragged breath after ragged breath, lying in the middle of a crater.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:19 am

"Oh my god!!" CF shrieked, curling up into a ball. "Oh my god, I killed him, I killed Undead..." Slowly she bgan to rock back and forth, sobbing. "I killed Undead.."

Admin flew towards Undead's body urgently, Lippie following at a slower speed.
"Undeadcutlet? Can you hear me?" Admin asked urgently.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead didn't answer, he just coughed once very softly. He breathed in a couple of times, then tried to sit up. It only caused him more pain. He fell back again, the mud squelching softly. A little plume of smoke lifted into the sky, and Undead suddenly realised he was physically smoking. His finger twitched, then his eyes closed and his head lolled to the side easily.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:26 am

"Right, this is why we don't taunt Serra like that. Note to self: Don't get Serra mad."

Admin frowned. He laid a gently hand on Undead's body, channeling energy into him to heal his injuries. He used Edit to extinguish the smoke, and continued channeling energy.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead could fell the energy flowing into him and he sat up carefully. His bones seemed to stitch themselves together and his skin took on it's normal healthy colour, rather than the burned-toast one it previously had. He stood up cautiously then pushed Admin away. He was ready. He picked up a record and threw it at CF, it's sharp edge making a deadly whistling noise as it span.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:38 am

"No!!" Cried Lippie, flying after the record. Admin raised a hand to stop it, but only succeeded in slowing it down slightly.

Looking up, CF gasped as she saw the disc spinning towards her. She shrieked in pain as it struck her forehead, but increasing his power, Admin managed to destroy it before it cut deeper. Cf was knocked out and slumped backwards, the cut on her head bleeding profusely. Lippie landed next to her, panting in panic.

"Serra?! Serra, wake up! Don't die on me, Serra! Oh my god, Serra, wake up!!!"

Admin stared down at Undead, amazed.
"Even after she displayed such power in her rage, still you attack her..." he muttered.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead didn't lsten, he just lifted his Launcha up onto his shoulder. "That really hurt... too bad you don't have as many lives as I do." At that Undead fired the Rokkit and it made it's deadly course towards CF.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 am

"Oh for darkmind's sake!" Admin snapped. His eyes glowed and the rokkit flipped to explode off course, far away from CF.
"Will you not show sense, human? Cease and be still!"

Lippie laid his ears back and shook CF, who groaned in pain and opened her eyes slowly. Her head pounded and her vision swam before her. Lippie was relieved to see her alive though.

"I know it's not safe, but can you walk? You need to get back upstairs. Gardy will help you."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead didn't like having his Rokkit sent off course, so he turned to face Admin. In the same turn he pulled out his bat and thwacked Admin hard in the side of the head.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Everyone ok with me coming to help CF?))

<center>Image</center>

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Sure, I need more people to kill :twisted: ))

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:10 am

"Well really." Admin frowned. The hit caused him minimal pain, but he was starting to get annoyed at the human. His eyes glowed as he used Delete, and Undead's bat vanished.
"Let that learn you!"

Meanwhile, Lippie had helped CF to her feet. She was weak and unsteady, but managed to walk a few paces.

((I'm contacting Gardy for permission to god-mode him. He's not able to come into the forums often, he's really busy. I'll be back in a bit with his answer))

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That wasn't very nice," he said, his voice low and growling. He typed in the cheat for the Bat, and it reappeared in his hand. He took a step back and loaded a Rokkit. "Even you can't withstand a Rokkit to the face. But just in case..." a code was typed and he said, "one hit kills."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:18 am

"That's enough!!" yelled Admin, annoyed now. He muttered furiously under his breathe and Undead glowed brightly. Admin's eyes glowed and he waved a hand. The bat, the set of records and all of Undead's other stuff vanished with a flash. When the glow faded Admin smirked.

"I've put you on Probation. You can no longer attack, use those cheats, or do anything like that. So don't even bother."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead frowned for a second, then smiled. He reached over to a button on the game pad and pressed it. The reset button. Undead disappeared instantly. Now he'd just have to wait for the game to load again.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:25 am

Throwing back his head, Admin laughed. He used Lock and Undead's game froze. He wouldn't re-appear now. Just in case, Admin took the game pad, keeping it with him as he flew over to CF and Lippie.

"How is she?"
"Bad. She can hardly walk."
Admin nodded. He gently lifted CF onto his back and flew with her back to the office, Lippie trailing along behind.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next