It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
is very close to getting banned

Seraphina nodded and sat down on the bed as he left. Raptar sniffed her leg cautiously then leapt up to sit beside her.
"Rrr?" he growled curiously. She nodded, understanding.
"We'll go get you some food in a little while." she said, drawing up her knees and wrapping her arms around them.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean found a small little shop, it sold armor and weapons, and was called "Force of Nature". Damean walked in and stepped up to the counter, "Do you have any chain mail?" he asked the man behind the counter, he grunted and pulled out a long pece of mail. "Good, I'll take that, also." he leaned on the counter, "I'd like to purchase your finest rapier."

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Eventually, Seraphina grew tired of sitting around. She considered going out, but didn't know what to do with Raptar if she did. I guess I could just cover him in my cloak.. she thought. Kneeling down to pick him up, she stowed the pouch of money in her sash and left the room, not noticing the shadow at the window, or the two low voices from outside as she left.

"That the one?"
"Yeah, that's her alright."
"Good. Let's go get her."

Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean left the "Force of Nature" with chain mail and a small sword in his hands. He found another store that sold clothes and bought a black cloak, and a grey shirt, he threw away hs old shirt as he left the store. On his was back to the inn, he heard a scream, he turned and dashed for the source of the sound.

Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:31 pm

"Get .. off ..me.. you ruffians!!" Seraphina gasped, fighting for air. The two men had leapt on her as she left the inn, dragging her into the alley beside it. Now one of them held her tightly, one arm clutched at her throat and the other around her waist, while the second man searched her. Raptar had leapt down and fled, and she didn't know where he was.

"Argh! Get off me! Damean!!" Panicking, she yelled his name, just as the man searching her clothes uncovered the pouch of money in her sash.

"Damean!! Help!!"

Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean charged dark energy as he ran, he had a fist sized ball of energy in both hands by the time he got to where Seraphina was being attacked, he fired a ball f energy at the man holding her, the energy sent him flying back and leaving his face burned, he let the other ball of energy shape into two swords. He took one in both hands, the dark energy dispersed to reveal to kantanas, he charged at the man slashing at him legs and arms, "Blast!" the man yelled droping the money pouch he threw a ball at the ground a disappeared ing a plume of smoke. Damean let his katanas disappear and picked up the money pouch, he handed it to Seraphina, "Are you alright?" he asked, noticing something move in the shadows, Raptar slowly came made a slight purring sound effect.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:01 pm

Seraphina rubbed her neck, breathing hard. "Yeah.." she nodded. "I'm fine. Thanks." Kneeling down, she scooped Raptar up from the ground, still purring.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean motioned towards the inn, "Let's go back to our room, I have something for you." he said.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:40 pm

"Something for me?" Seraphina repeated in confusion. She pulled her cloak around Raptar and followed Damean back to the inn.

((You leave me with so much to say..))

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You leave me with so much to say..))
((Yes I do. :P ))

Damean shut the door behind him after Seraphina walked in, "These," Damean said pulling out the rapier and chain mail he bought from under his new cloak, "are for you. They'll come in handy especially if your attacked again." and he handed the armor and weapon to Seraphina.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:28 pm

Seraphina stared at the things, then up at Damean.
"I ... I can't accept these.. I don't need them.."

Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Trust me, you will if want to travel with me, so unless you preffer me to go on my merry way, you should keep them." Damean said, "You're not immortal, nobody is, even if they can't die by normal means."

Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:42 pm

Seraphina sighed. How was she supposed to convince Damean that she didn't need them? She wasn't immortal, she wasn't saying that, but she was able to avoid most injury. And as for the rapier..

Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If you don't want to carry a weapon, that's fine, but at least take the mail." Damean said firmly, "If you'd like I could find you a weapon that suits you better. Unless, again, you preffer not to carry a weapon..."

Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:35 pm

((You're planning to have something attack me, arent you >< ))

Seraphina shook her head. "I don't carry weapons. I guess I don't have a choice with the mail though..." She stared at it for a moment before looking up at him again.

"Uhh.. how do you put it on?"

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No, though I plan for me to be attacked continuously and violently.))

Damean looked at her, he never thought about the fact that she lived a secluded life in a forest, she never had to go into battle. "I'll put it on you." he said and he walked towards her, he put down the rapier and unfolded the mail, it was long enought to reach from Seraphina's neck to her waist, "Lift your arms up." he said.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:39 pm

((Do you even think of the trauma you could put me through at that? :o ))

Seraphina obeyed, first removing her long cloak and placing it on the bed. Raptar leapt up and began to worry it, hiding in the folds of the fabric and sniffing it all over happily.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean lifted the garb made of chains over Seraphina's arms, he then fed her hands through holes in the mail, holding it as it slide down her arms he then began to let her head slip through, he backed away as the chains slid down her torso. "It may slow you slightly, thought they're made of really light material it still weighs a few pounds."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm

Seraphina ran her hands over the mail. "Will it teleport with me? And transform?" To test ti she teleported to the other side of the room. The mail fell to the floor with a thud.
"Oh dear. Because of the material used to make it, it won't teleport."

Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean picked it up off the wooden floor, "I'll fix this." he closed his eyes and let dark energy run down his arm the mail began to get darker and daerker until it was pitch black, then Damean the brushed it with his hand, and black dust went onto the floor revealing shining silver mail, "Silver should teleport with you, it should also transform with you, like your clothes" he handed the mail to Seraphina, he then picked up the raiper from one of the straw beds he did the same thing to the blade as he did to the mail it then vanished in a puff of black smoke.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:36 pm

Taking the mail, Seraphina put it on and tried again. It vanished with her sucessfully. She smiled.
"Thanks Damean. And it's much lighter and more flexible in silver too."
Raptar peered out from under her cloak, then bounded over to her and sniffed at the silver tentatively. Seraphina moved over to the bed and pulled her cloak on over the mail, covering it completely.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I suggest you put it under your shirt, not only will it be easier to hide, but it'll leave you with the element of surprise in battle." Damean said, sitting down on a bed, "Most opponents don't suspect their enemy not dying from a normal fatal blow to the ribs." he said, "We should probably pick up some more supplies before we leave town."

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:59 pm

Seraphina nodded and removed her cloak again. Moving away slightly, she turned away and quickly removed the armour then her shirt, placing the mail on then replacing her shirt. The silver felt cool against her skin, and she quickly swung her cloak on around her again, then knelt to pick up Raptar.

"Let's go." she said quickly.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean got up and walked over to the door, "You know, you could've asked me to leave the room." he said as he pushed open the wooden door. "We should leave the town soon." Damean looked out the window, "I think the ones after us will be here soon."

Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:41 pm

Seraphina grinned slightly at his comment. "Don't worry about it. But yes, you're right - we should go." She shivered at the memory of the men's cold hands holding her down, searching her. Raptar whined as she shivered again and nudged her comfortingly.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next