animal crossing wild world 

do you time travel
yes 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
no 80%  80%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 10

animal crossing wild world 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm currently obssed with acww it is probably my third or maybe even second favorite game theres so much to do fish, garden, hunt bugs, chat with village, pull weed, decorate your home, the list goes on The real time system increase's the replay value dramatically (I used big words yay) with different stuff to do each day wifi was also addition which can be used for both fun and trading I feel this game is so much better than the gc one except the the nes games nes games are teh cooliest also this post your opinion

this thread can be used for trading

haves wants
snowman wall
snow man tv
gold stereo ninja hood
retro stereo thronedice stero lil bro staceflame shirt air wing
robo tv arcade candy machine robo stereojapanese set pinball machine
triforce ranchair
master sword royal crown
big bro hat cabin chair
big bro stace cabin arm chair
lil bro hat cabin couch
pudge's pic lab floor
pieres pic shoji screen
lucky cat ship view
lucky black cat
flying saucer
samuri wig
lab chair
over 7000 turnips
oranges
apples
pears(this is only rare and wanted stuff if there any thing else you want ask I might have it) (srry for wierd list just telling u haves in white wants in green I can't figure out how to get in list)

I also added this poll I wanna see howmany of you are time traveler I think time traveling is just a cheap way to make money and you get board of he game much faster that way but what are your thoughts

<center>

Last edited by um... on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:35 pm
    Lite Four
    Lite Four

I play the game, but I don't have wifi. I'm not really obessed with it, but I do play it once in a while. I think its a good game, and its probably my favorite (I dunno, because I like Super Mario 64 DS alot too.) Oh and I have pears 8o

Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:44 pm
    Profile WWW
    Frontier Brain
    Frontier Brain

If I'm bored past eleven at night--when the shops close--I will go back in time so I have something to do. I never travel in forward in time, because then the shops restock, and I feel like I'm cheating even more. I do connect with others, but I prefer not to post my friend number. If I want yours, I'll ask for it. ;)

EDIT: I have pears as well.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:06 pm
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

I play it for half an hour, just so I can talk to the animals, check the recycling and the lost and found, and of course check Tom Nook's.

I'll post my friend code in the WiFi thread, since I just got it finally.

...I got oranges.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:35 pm
    Ace Trainer
    Ace Trainer

Well, once I'm done with my daily tasks, e.g. getting my fossils, checking on nook etc, I'll time travel to the next day, the same time.

On GC however, oh boy. I time traveled EVERYWHERE. I also used an action replay disk. LE GASP.

Go Oranges!

Off topic: I found a Coconut on the beach, so I have a coconut tree!

Edit: Gracie just called me a redneck. ;_;

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:32 pm
    Ace Trainer
    Ace Trainer

I'm simply nuts for this game. I've played every day, even if only for half an hour. It's more than enough time to do the usual daily tasks. I've gotten my 4th expansion (left room) and have gotten several neat items.

I LOATHE time traveling when it's done to make money. If you want to see what was in the shop or something, that's one thing. But most people that TT don't do that. They TT so that their foreign fruit orchards will regrow instantly, so they can make hundreds of thousands of Bells a day.

Also, I figure I should mention this to those who don't know: In game, on the phone, you can select to download letters and bulletin messages. If you allow them, then go onto wifi (you could just connect, and leave at the town selection part) you'll get a letter from S. Iwata, President of Nintendo. Inside will be a coin from the Mario games, and is part of a group of Mario themed furniture.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:02 pm
    Ace Trainer
    Ace Trainer

are you serious u can get coin just from that now I'm mad since I have one of the glitched wich doesn't let you go on if you have those settings on (sigh)

<center>

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:42 pm
    Pokemon Master
    Pokemon Master

um... wrote:
    I'm currently obssed with acww it is probably my third or maybe even second favorite game theres so much to do fish, garden, hunt bugs, chat with village, pull weed, decorate your home, the list goes on The real time system increase's the replay value dramatically (I used big words yay) with different stuff to do each day wifi was also addition which can be used for both fun and trading I feel this game is so much better than the gc one except the the nes games nes games are teh cooliest also this post your opinion

this thread can be used for trading

haves wants
    snowman wall
    snow man tv
    gold stereo ninja hood
    retro stereo thronedice stero lil bro staceflame shirt air wing
    robo tv arcade candy machine robo stereojapanese set pinball machine
    triforce ranchair
    master sword royal crown
    big bro hat cabin chair
    big bro stace cabin arm chair
    lil bro hat cabin couch
    pudge's pic lab floor
    pieres pic shoji screen
    lucky cat ship view
    lucky black cat
    flying saucer
    samuri wig
    lab chair
    over 7000 turnips
    oranges
    apples
    pears(this is only rare and wanted stuff if there any thing else you want ask I might have it) (srry for wierd list just telling u haves in white wants in green I can't figure out how to get in list)

I also added this poll I wanna see howmany of you are time traveler I think time traveling is just a cheap way to make money and you get board of he game much faster that way but what are your thoughts

First I can tell why you are obssesd with it, all the Animal Crossing games are addictive why else do you think a kind loving everday life game has survived in our world this long. I have Animal Crossing for the Gamecube and I gave up my ACWW not to long ago fo Mario Kart DS. The only special things I had were:
      The Master Sword
      The Biggoron's sword
      Hobbtts Cloak(actually somethingthat your character can put on).
      Flame Sword( fire emblem)
      Triforce
      Those were all the special things I had on my ACWW. :D

I also have all Pears. 8)

:D My bad I got those things on AC so they have to be on ADWW :D eDIT

Last edited by Latios on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:48 am
      Profile WWW
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

If you ever see a UFO in your sky, shoot it with your slingshot (warning, it's about twice as fast as a present) and Gulliver, the seagull from the GC version, will come out. Find 5 of the missing parts (they're lying around on the ground) and he'll give you an item. He gave me a Metroid, which is a pretty awesome furniture piece (and it's also VERY desirable, as apparently people trade them online for upwards of 2 million bells!)

Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:25 pm
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

yah I saw a ufo yesterday but I didn't have my slingshot with me (sigh) you're so lucky on some other forums I go to people are buying them for 3 mil anyway

Latios how did you get da bigoron sword fire emblem sword and hobit cloak they sound cool but I"ve never heard of them

btw: Mr. Saturn would you be willing to sell meteroid couldn't give you the outrages deals other people will but I can give you a prety good one or there's any Items you want I could give you those 2

<center>

Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:47 pm
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

lol, sorry, but no chance am I selling this Metroid. If I ever got a second, that might be a different story, but I enjoy having it in my house.

No offense, Latios, but I'm going to have to call BS on the Biggoron Sword, Flame Sword, and Hobbit's Cloak. Those weren't in the Gamecube version, and unless I get a little bit of proof, I'm going to doubt that they're in Wild World, too.

Also, the Triforce was not in the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Only in Wild World (it's sold in Redd's Shop, for those who are wondering.)

Of course, if these ARE in the game and you simply cheated to get them, by all means, tell me. Then I can stop calling you a liar and start calling you a cheater.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

o well how big is meteroid does it just take up one space or more? is it tall?

<center>

Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:48 pm
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

lol, sorry, but no chance am I selling this Metroid. If I ever got a second, that might be a different story, but I enjoy having it in my house.

No offense, Latios, but I'm going to have to call BS on the Biggoron Sword, Flame Sword, and Hobbit's Cloak. Those weren't in the Gamecube version, and unless I get a little bit of proof, I'm going to doubt that they're in Wild World, too.

Also, the Triforce was not in the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Only in Wild World (it's sold in Redd's Shop, for those who are wondering.)

Of course, if these ARE in the game and you simply cheated to get them, by all means, tell me. Then I can stop calling you a liar and start calling you a cheater.

um....( not you um...) but you get the Triforce from the pelican that drops in by the sea. He says that you helped him a bunch by waking him up. I got the Triforce from him and the Biggoron sword, and the Tower of Piza so it is not BS.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:15 pm
      Profile WWW
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

um that couldn't of happen because now he's in a flying saucer instead of washing up on the beach

<center>

Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:34 pm
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

um that couldn't of happen because now he's in a flying saucer instead of washing up on the beach

No I was saying that is how I got it on AC.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:49 pm
      Profile WWW
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

Then let's see the proof. You seem to be so confident that these things exist, yet you don't back up your claims.

Gulliver does give out the Tower of Pisa, this is true, but if you seriously expect me to believe that of all the people in the world to play Animal Crossing, you're the only one with these items, you have another thing coming.

Either show me some videos or pictures of these items in your house, or own up to your lie. Or are your doctoring skills not up to snuff, and you're going to say that your camera's broken, or that you sold the game?

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:11 pm
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

Man I wish my web cam worked then I can show you my proof but intill then I will bring up a URL.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:27 pm
      Profile WWW
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

Wow. You couldn't even think of an excuse that I hadn't already thought up.

And where is this mysterious URL, or do you need a few minutes to photoshop it and put it on some Geocities client?

Face it, you're lying. Terribly. Dig your grave any more, and you'll be buried in China.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:37 pm
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

Wow. You couldn't even think of an excuse that I hadn't already thought up.

And where is this mysterious URL, or do you need a few minutes to photoshop it and put it on some Geocities client?

Face it, you're lying. Terribly. Dig your grave any more, and you'll be buried in China.

No I'm nt lying so com down. I'm a truthfull person, if I was lying I would have never posted it up. Also I don't have any kind of Animation system so I couldn't fake it if I tried. All I know is I have it and I'm telling the truth.
      Plus you are a mod there is no reason for us to sit here arguing about it, if threre is anything else you have to say towards me then P.M me otherwise post about something else. This is a problem that can be resolved without everyone having to her about it.

:cry: Sorry you had to read that psypoke. :cry:

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:41 pm
      Profile WWW
      Frontier Brain
      Frontier Brain

I know of a website that has an Action Replay code to get any item in the game. NO WHERE in the list is tri-force, biggoron sword, etc. I DO have proof too if I need to post it, so don't bother calling me a liar.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:44 pm
      Profile WWW
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

Well I'm telling the Truth it is a glitch or something but I swear I have those things.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:47 pm
      Profile WWW
      Frontier Brain
      Frontier Brain

That is a one of a kind glitch then. I've never heard of a glitch that gives you items that don't even exist in the game.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:50 pm
      Profile WWW
      Pokemon Master
      Pokemon Master

That is a one of a kind glitch then. I've never heard of a glitch that gives you items that don't even exist in the game.

I got it from Katrin from doing a task for her. I aslo have some prof that the Triforce is there http://cheats.gamez.com/cheats/gamecube ... ssing.html

then she gives you a actual Trifroce. Why bother if you guys don't belive me there is no point countinuing this argument.

Last edited by Latios on Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:51 pm
      Profile WWW
      Ace Trainer
      Ace Trainer

Sadly, this isn't just something that can be resolved with a game of PM Pong. That gets both of us nowhere.

You're spreading false information to people who don't know any better. um... was asking you how to get them in Wild World, and you were giving him a bunch of phony methods for non-existent items.

I gave you a chance to confess, but seeing as you're so adamant in your position, I doubt that will happen. As SK said, there is no Triforce, Biggoron Sword, or Hobbit's Cloak in the data for the game. If it is not in the data, it doesn't exist in the game. You lied, plain and simple.

Edit: Oh good gravy. You used some noname site that ANYONE can post "cheats" on? I could post that you can get bananas from beating gorilla villagers with axes, it doesn't make it true.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:52 pm
      Gym Leader
      Gym Leader

The Triforce is a furniture piece that you can only find it at Crazy Redd's tent; it costs 20,000 bells from him. Once you purchase it from Redd at that outrageous but well-worth-it price, you can re-order it anytime for 10,000 in Nook's catalog. I would know; I have it. I bought the Triforce from Crazy Redd on Monday, Jan 16, 2006. :P

It only takes up one space/square in your house. It levitates in mid-air. And when you tap the A button in front of it (Like you tap A in front of a stereo, cabinet, dresser, etc.) the Triforce splits apart and re-joins just like it did in the opening intro for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (it even plays the music!).

If you ever want to this see this so-totally awesome piece of furniture...come over to my town via Wi-Fi. I welcome any visitors as long as they don't ruin my trees, flowers, etc. :|

My town name: Narshe
      Character name: Joey
      Friend Code: 3350-7109-8333

I can't go on Wi-Fi anytime I want (my Wi-Fi source is my friend's house), but I usually try to go on at least once per week. I can work out a time to come on.

I searched my Official Player's Guide pretty hard, and I didn't find any Biggoron's sword, Hobbit's Cloak, or Flame Sword.

However...the Triforce and Metroid are not listed in the guide either. :? There's a small box in the guide that says this "There are plenty of other rare items hidden deep withen the game. Whether you ever find these items or not is wild luck." So...there is a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that these items could exist in AC:WW. However, no one has any valid proof of seeing/having those items, so the case is that there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance you're lying.

~Regidork

Last edited by Registeel_Rocks on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:43 pm
      Profile WWW
      Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next