It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean looked at her, her eyes seem to star into his mind, "Is it to hot for you to handle?" he asked, he looked around, "We should leave the village, the villagers will try to burn us when they see the reck." Damean said, "By the way, I'm Damean." Damean said to Seraphina.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:35 pm
is very close to getting banned

"I know." she said. "Come on, this way. The villagers have yet to find my place, we'll be safe there." She turned and walked towards a thin trail leading away from the village. Turning back, she looked to see if Damean was following her. "Come on. It's not far."

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You know?" Damean asked, now following her, "I didn't introduce myself..." Damean looked at her, "Seraphina, right?" Damean asked, he smiled, "I've got a six sense when it comes to names." he said, "Do you? Or are you just Psychic?" Damean smiled and heard a little snap, he turned in the direction of the noise, he looked carefully.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:10 pm

"Well, not really. Didn't you tell me your name?" She turned around and looked at him curiously. "And yes, I'm Seraphina." Turning around again, she made her way up onto a rock ledge, entering a low tunnel under a huge and dark willow tree. "Through here." she called. Walking along the tunnel, she came out near a large waterfall. Checking to see that Damean was still there, she grinned slightly.

"This is the fun part." Taking a breathe, she turned and leapt through the waterfall.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean dove into the waterfall after her, not bothering to take a breath, he was surged downwards and into what appeared to be an underwater lake. Guess this is why the villagers never bothered her Daeman though as he let out his wings, he flapped them and moved swftly in the water. Following Seraphina closely, keeping a rather slow pace for him to not run into the girl.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:02 pm

Swimming quickly upwards, Seraphina came out in a large underground cavern. Standing up, she wrang out her long hair and whipped her tail quickly. Turning back to Damean, she grinned.

"Well. This is my place."

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean flew out of the water and his wings dripped akwardly, he shooke them and he dried off almost instantly. "ood thing my wings are water resistance." he said smiling, "No wonder no the villagers don't bother you, they don't swim. At least I don't think they do."

Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:31 am

"They think water is evil, too. They think everything is evil these days." She said. Walking through a short hallway into a loungeroom, she collapsed onto the couch and pulled out her egg again. Breathing in, she called out to Damean.

"Come here, quickly! I think.. I think it's about to hatch!"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean ran over to were Seraphina was sitting se had her egg, which glowed violently, causing a red glow to cover the room. Damean noticed that th walls were covered in moss and that there were markings on them, Damean recognized them emidetly, "Alphus Langag... he muttered, pulling his vision from teh wall he looked at the egg. It looked ready to burst open.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:55 pm

Seraphina placed the egg gently on the table as it glowed white-hot. She watched it shudder until, in a flash, it burst open, sending pieces of shell everywhere.

Out of the egg came a little Pokemon, no taller than a foot high. It was brown with a long white mane, and on it's red-marked face was a pale grey horn and a golden mask. Its feet ended in white, and shaggy brown patches of fur hung down around its shoulders.

"Brr?" it said softly. Seraphina watched it, entranced. It blinked and shook its legs, standing up unsteadily. Shaking its head, it sneezed, sending small sparks of fire into the air.

"Raptar." she whispered. That would be its name. Suddenly something dawned on her.
"Uh, Damean? What is it?"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean looked at it closely, "I believe it's called Entei." Damean said bending down to eye level with the pokemon, "They're supposedly extinct..." he said.

Damean sat up, "Where exactly did you find the egg?" Damean asked, "Was it in ruins?" Daeman looked at Seraphina, here eyes in a trace from the pokemon infront of her. "My hunch was right." Damean muttered.

((Somehow I knew it'd be Entei...))

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:26 am

"I didn't find it. I was given it. A stranger in the village gave it to me, and told me that it would be better off with me, then vanished." She tore her eyes away from the little Entei and looked up at Damean. She tried to think of something to say, but ended up looking down at her new Pokemon.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raptar? Damean thought, Wasn't that the name of... Damean shook his head, as a image of a plump grinning man flashed in his head. "Stranger?" Damean thought for a minute, "Monk? If not then I don't why they would have it..." Damean looked at the little pokemon, who was looking at it's surroundings with curiousity. Damean sat there looking at the surroundings as well, symbols were carved into the wall in some places, and moss covered preety much everything else. "Alphus Umbrum Langag..." Damean said aloud.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:08 pm

"Huh?" Seraphina looked up at Damean in puzzlement. She jumped as the Entei leapt off the table onto her lap and began sniffing her fingers curiously.

"What did you say?" she asked Damean.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean realized that he said that out loud, "Erm... Alphus Umbrum Langag." he said, "That's what the writing on you wall is." he pointed to a wall covered in hylogryphics and moss, "Correctly translated it means Alpha Language, but scholars, who can't translate very well call it 'The Language of the Gods'" Damean said looking at the little pokemon on Seraphina's lap his eye slowly trailed upward to her face, her golden yes focused on the little Entei.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:31 pm

"Those symbols mean something? They were already here when I found the place. Are yo saying that they're some kind of language? Do you know it?" She stroked the Entei's soft fur absently as she watched Damean, waiting for an answer.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, from what I can read they say 'The five stars: One of the sea, one of the land, one of the sun, ons of the moon and one of the mind.'" Damean blinked, "Sounds familiar..." Damean said, "There's a little more that I can't make out but it says something about the human's mistake and the world be reborn and something about an angel and demon..." Damean looked at Seraphina again, "This language is the oldest of them all, few know of it's existance, and of those a handful can read it, I'm the only one that fluent in it. Not to brag or anything." Damean said smiling.

Last edited by Magus on Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:05 pm

"That's weird. And all this time I've just thought that it was cave pictures or something..." Looking down at her new Entei, she realized something.

"Hey - do you know what this little guy eats?"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean looked at the pokemon who was curled up in Seraphina's lap, "Based on the apperance of it teeth, I'm assuming meat. But it could be an Omnivore." Damean said, "Erm, I mean it either eats meat or anything."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:10 pm

The Entei yawned loudly, showing off its small pointed teeth. Seraphina nodded and stood up, cradling the Pokemon in her arms.

"I have some Pokemon food in the kitchen. It should be alright for him." She turned and went through a dark hallway, coming out into a spacious kitchen. Placing the baby Entei gently on the floor, she begna rummaging aorund for some Pokemon food.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean followed her, the kitchen reminded him of something but he couldn't quite place it. "Impressive, Daeman said admiring the wooden table and cabnets, he ten noticed more hyroglyphs on the wall, he read them and muttered quitely to himself. "You do relize what your home it right?" Damean asked Seraphina and the little Entei scampered over to him and sniffed his feet.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:11 pm

Turning around with a container of Pokemon food in her hands, Seraphina shook her head.

"No, what is it?" Kneeling down, she put down a bowl of food for the Entei. It turned and scampered over, sniffing the food cautiously before digging in. Seraphina stood up again and watched Damean closely.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Your home, is the Alphus Decument, or the Records of Fate, these ruins are said to only be a myth. They have the fate of every being on the planet writen in them." Damean said admiring the walls that were covered in symbols. "The the record stops after 100,000 years, and says 'Wurld Reginurat' or World Regeneration. Then nothing is writen after that..." Damean said looking at the kicthen wall. Damean sighed, "It's getting late you should get some rest." he said to Seraphina.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:46 am

Seraphina smiled as her Entei licked her leg.
"I don't actually sleep." she told Damean. "I don't know why, but I've always been able to survive without sleeping. If you need to though, you can sleep on the couch. You don't mind, do you?" she added nervously.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You took my idea! :x Bad psychic Flareon!))

"Heh, that's a first. Never met anyone that doesn't sleep, and then again I don't either. I used to, but as I got older I slept less and less." Damean muttered. He bent down next to the Raptar, who was eating his food quickly, "This little guy has an appetite." Damean said. He then heard a twig snap, followed by a the sound of metal armor. "Did you hear that?" Damean asked turning to the direction the noise can from.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next