It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next
 super Psypoke party 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona waved at Max who had just walked up to the food table.
"Hey. I always have fun when free food is involved. Though I feel sorry for the person who has to clean up the mess."
Leona realised that more & more people were hanging round the food table. If te crowd got any bigger she might have to fight them all off for the teritory.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mmmm I wonder who cooks all this food, its great!" Max kept gobbling food, giving off an odd burp every so often.... "Just like a pig..."
"This rules.... Ahh hands off the Pizza people!" Max realised as well as Leona that many people surrounded the food table, Max immediatly hid the pizza. "Oh what a shame... No more Pizza... :twisted: "

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(sorry for taking so long to reply cf um sure you can bring lippie and mod in)

Um... walked over to the snack table and saw what Max was doing. "Max are you sure there's no more pizza," Um.. said lifting up a cloth under the table. "Cause I could have sworn there was some more," he said slyly while grabbing a slice. "Now who think we should light some more fireworks?"

<center>

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:06 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp walks over to the snack table where Leona, um... and Max are. Krisp pushes Max out of the way and grabs a slice of pizza. "Ohh...Fireworks, I like Fireworks." Krisp grabs a coke to wash down the pizza.

CF wrote:
but still. Krisp joined, didn't she? ^_^))

no wai

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Nyah!" Max Bangs Krisp back as a joke. "Like Pizza eh?" Max eats another slice, now having tomato marks on the sides of his mouth. "Delicious, well this is fun ^_^" Max drinks even more Pepsi and turns to um... "Fireworks eh? Cool! Yay :D"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Um... quickly shouved his pizza into mouth. "Comon lets light the fire works," Um... said excitedly as he grabbed the box and ran outside. Once he got there he grabbed a match, lit a firework, and sent it flying into the air...

<center>

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"^_^ wowie! How cool are they!" He yelled as he ate some shockingly salty crisps.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The firework exploded and there was a loud colorful burst. He lit another and another and another... all of the explosions seeming as cool as the first one. He was about to fire another one when he exclaimed. "Fireing all these firworks is makeing me hungry." He ran inside to grab a srite along with another slice of pizza.

<center>

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sneak sighed. "This party is a lot less fun than I imagined it to be. Even the fireworks seem dull, and the food is mediocre at best. We need something to spice things up a bit, but what? Hm...."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:26 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Prophet gave Sneaky_Sneasel a mischevious look, and pulled out a strange glass bottle. He then sidled down the food table, whistling an innocent tune. He was by the punch. Everyone was oooooing and ahhhhhing at the fireworks. Noone was looking. Prophet opened the bottle and dumped the contents into the punch bowl. "That should 'spice things up,' don't you think?" He said to S_S.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Depends what you put in there. It could be anything; melted ice cream, habanero sauce, mutating formula that will give everyone superpowers. Anything."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max flicked his eyes behind him noticing Prophet being shifty around the punch bowl, but being the idiot that Max was, he thought nothing of it and just Oooo'd and Ahhhhh'd at the fireworks like everybody else.
"Ahh the flashes, so bright, enough of that." He thought, he stepped away and waddled over to the food and drink tables.
"Hey there you two." He grinned at S_S and Prophet. "Having fun?" He picked up a Pepsi and opened it, turning around to see the fireworks from the distant window.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Rubypoke. You are a fool. I will laugh when you become old and fat and die 50 years early from so much soda. In fact, you will probably get diabetes, as a soda a day puts you at risk for such a disease."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max turned around and gave Prophet a grin.
"Prophet, the day I care is the day an Electrode can read Braille fluently. I shall live life to the full, as I am only at this young age I dont care, maybe when I start getting serious about A-Levels in a few years I shall stop being stupid..." Max grinned more and threw the empty can in the bin. "And I know im a fool, I dont need you to point it out... Thank...you..." Max looked at Prophet then the Punch then to S_S and then he looked back at Prophet and winked. "Have fun!"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay." Prophet said. "I guess I'll have to call you 'Old Fat Man' from now on. Go have a fun night with your Pepsi, Old Fat Man!"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Name: Nick
Clothes: White t-shirt, jeans

Nick walked into the party. Glancing at the group, he noticed a few of his good friends--Prophet, Krisp, and Leona. He drank some punch and walked around. "This music could be better," he mumbled. Fishing for a CD, Nick stopped the currently playing "Barbie Girl" and put in his Rammstein mix.

After a quick chat with his friends, Nick announced, "Party at my house. Come if you think you're wanted." Nick gave a quick wink to the members, drank some more punch (he was terribly addicted to it; so stimulating!), and then left.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Last edited by Swift on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh contrare Prophet, im still Young and not fat at the moment... Just wait eh... Ive finished my Pepsi anyway." ((Do you feel cool picking on my big soda joke eh, :roll:))
Max smiles and walks off to see the fireworks, giving the odd look behind him.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:01 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp saw Prophet by the Punch bowl, and saw the mysterious bottle. Krisp walked over to swift and Prophet, and curiously asked Prophet "Whats in the bottle? Is it something good? Bad?" Krisp opened a can of pepsi.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Only one way to find out," answered Sneak as he grabbed a paper cup, poured some punch into a cup, and drank it all in one gulp.

"And now....we wait."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:06 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona watched Prophet tamper with the punch. Curiously she walked over to the punch bowl & gave it a sniff. Then she giggled & walked away, before taking another swig of her thermos flask.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max wandered back after figuring out about the shiftyness from earlier.
"Oh and Prophet, this is a party, I can drink as much as I want! :D" Max looked at S_S. "We wait... heh..."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh. Hello again, Old Fat Man. Try some punch." Prophet grinned and patted Rubypoke on the back. "And about the Pepsi, it's just a suggestion. In the end, you will be like 'zomg I remember zat Prophet guy! He told me I would be old and fat like I am now! He really was a Prophet LOL!! I shouldz have listened to him.' Except, you'll have no teeth, so you would only be able to think that."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max pushed the punch away and grinned even more.
"Prophet... I dont actually drink much pepsi at all I just joke around, but this is a party so for the occasion I shall drink Pepsi, in its many cans... And if I see you in future I wont be like ZOMG thats Prophet blah blah, Ill be like, oh look theres the kid that stopped my fun and acted like a... Whatever."
Max got into the habit of grinning.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What? It's just punch, what's the worst that could happen," joked Sneak, only acting clueless. "I mean serisiously, calm down, it's a party, no need to freak out over nothing."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead walked over to the punch table and patted Prophet on the back, "getting into some trouble, eh Prophet?" Undead winked again and looked at the Punch. "Yeuch. Punch. So, Leona, whatcha got there in the flask?"

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next