It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Who's your least favorite video game character? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, one thing I want to make ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.

This thread is NOT to be used as flaming wargrounds. Everybody has their own opinion on a game character. Mods will deal with flamers. And that is very, very bad. Yep. Very bad.

Anyway:

Hellhounds in Glora von Gouton's mind: They set ya on fire and look like morphed hedgehogs. Enough said.

Meat Grinder bunnies: Ick. They throw a rabbit into a meat grinder and these demon-like things come out. Note to self: Do not play this level of Psychonauts at night.

Uriko from the first Bloody Roar: Oh my god. A Werechimera that pukes on you. Eeew. If it wasn't for the hideous graphics on that game it wouldn't be so bad, but come on!! Yech. Plus, she's not even unlockable!! What's with that?!?!

Jigglypuff from SSBM: It scares me.

Anything that has to do with Yu-gi-oh: Apart from Blue Eyes White Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and Red Eyes Black Dragon, (think I spelled them right...) I HATE YUGIOH. I'm so glad it's the last season for Yugioh. Whee.

Those morons who call you every five seconds on the Pokemon games: Here's my person when she gets the 200'th call in an hour: "I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR *insert Pokemon name here* !! QUIT CALLIN' ME!!" *slams PokeNav on the ground*

Wanda from Nintendogs: Best Friends: She's a spaniel who hates almost every other dog. My eldest dog, Maggie, absolutely hates her, and her housemates Anne and Milo feel the same.

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:12 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A FLAME WAR. Everyone has their opinions on a VG character, and flaming will not be tolerated.

I have many least favorite video game characters, but I can only think of a few right now.

Link: Very annoying, and has two very annoying fairies. Why does this character win the favorite character contest at gameFAQs like every year? Heck if I know, I wouldn't vote for Link if you payed me. Not only do I dislike Link, I dislike nearly every RPG hes stared in.

Navi: Adding on to why I dislike Link, I dislike his fairy more than him. "HEY HEY! LISTEN!" *DINGDINGDING* (Well actually that was the other fairy from MM, but they're pretty much the same thing.)

Megaman: Overrated, like Link. I dislike the gameboy games hes been in more than I do the LoZ games.

Quina: For those of you who don't play it, hes from Final Fantasy IX, my second favorite video game ever. The reason I dislike Quina is self explanatory, but I'll say it anyway. S/he is in the game because s/he likes to eat. Alot. Thats all this character does, is complain about how hungry s/he is. S/he also eats frogs, which you have to catch, and its a pain.

Cloud and Sephiroth: Final Fantasy VII overrated characters. I think 9/10 of the people I've met are a Seph/Cloud fanboy. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS THAT MAKE THEM BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER CHARACTER? Nothing. Wow, they have a cool sword. BIG DEAL. They are no different than Squall, Tidus, Locke, or even Zidane.

I'll add more to my list when I can think of them.

Last edited by Krisp on Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Krisp, I have to agree with you. Navi is the most annoying character ever. More so than what's-his-name in Halo, even, and that guy goes off and tries to kill you. But Navi, she makes me want to drill a hole through my brain.

HEY! LISTEN! LOOK! LISTEN! LISTEN! LOOK! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LOOK!

GAAAAAAAAH!

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks for reminding me about that, Krisp. I'll put that "This is NOT to be used as a flaming thread" warning at the very top of the first post ^_^

Also, I never did understand why so many people liked the Zelda games. I played one once, and I got confused beyond belief.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not only do I dislike Link, I dislike nearly every RPG hes stared in.

Link has never starred in a single RPG (he made a cameo appearance sleeping in an Inn in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, but that's it :| ); nor has there been any Zelda game that has been a pure RPG (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link slightly incorporated some RPG elements by allowing Link to level up; but that's about it).

I'm not a Zelda fanboy, I just wanted to point that out so that out so people don't jump to conclusions. :mrgreen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back on topic...

Here's a list. 8)

Navi:Jigglypuff just about summed it up.
HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! WHAT'S UP/WATCH OUT! (It's sounds like one of those two phrases)

Master Chief: The main character from Halo and Halo II. "Oh, look at me! I'm loved so much because I'm the star of the most overplayed games on Xbox!"

Crazy Redd: Back on the GCN version of Animal Crossing, I thought Redd was alright. But on the DS version, after I found out the painting I bought from him was counterfeit, I swore to never trust him ever again.

Voldo: After just watching him for three seconds while fighting him on Soul Calibur II and III, I feel like puking.

Gary: I have only a few words to say, Mr. "I'm the grandson of Professor Oak": YOU'RE AN A-HOLE.

-----------------
More to come soon after I stop puking from fighting Voldo.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Argh! Voldo! In the words of one of my friends, Voldo is so "Circe de Soleil." As in creepy. Mega creepy. Uber creepy.

Can't think of many others, except maybe Zelos from Tales of Symphonia. He said some of the STUPIDEST things.

And also the angel guy (the first one from ToS). Firstly he looks mega-silly, secondly he has an annoying voice, and thirdly SPOILER: he betrayed Colette, the cutest video game character ever!

Well I guess that's it for now.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:36 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Navi and Voldo have been mentioned already, with the reasons I hate them, so I'll just jump to...

Daisy. She hardly ever appears on the screen of my TV/DS, but she still annoys me to no end for those few seconds she does appear.

Last edited by Pavellelogram on Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:50 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Argh! Voldo! In the words of one of my friends, Voldo is so "Circe de Soleil." As in creepy. Mega creepy. Uber creepy.

Voldo IS creepy, and I wouldn't want to be kept in a room with him, but he's a great fighter and really fast.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary: I have only a few words to say, Mr. "I'm the grandson of Professor Oak": YOU'RE AN A-HOLE.

*cracks up laughing* That's why on my old, OLD Blue version I named the rival (aka Gary) Ugly. And, waaay back, I named the rival for Red Mr. Dum. ^_^ In other words, I hate Gary too, just not enough for my list.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:32 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samus.

She's too overrated, and about all of her games are boring and/or retarted.

I'm surprized so many people said Navi. She is annoying, but not THAT annoying... and DAISY?!? Nvm...don't wanna start a "flame war"

Also, I'm not very fond of Dixie Kong, or any of the Kongs except Donkey and Diddy.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:08 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Navi: Pointless. So annoying.
"HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! WATS OUT! (its suppoesed to be "watch out" but that is what it sounds like)" *in middle of boss battle and presses C^*
"Have you tried playing the Nocturne of Shadow that Shiek taught you?"
*tries to kill Navi* NAVI! DIE!! *tries to get Ganondorf to shoot an energy ball at her but fails* Aww....
...although I do like Link, only because he has a sword, arrows, ice arrows, etc. His arsenal is cool though he dies a bit to easily..... darn Pieces of Heart hiding from me....

The girl in Pokemon Colosseum: *imitates what hero would say* STOP FOLLOWING ME! IVE SNAGGED AND PURIFIED THEM ALL! STOP STALKING ME!!! v-O (that "v-O" is her with a black eye)

Wario: So fat....and ugly....and fat... and slow...and fat...and runs like a slow person...or a fat guy... (Get the point?)

.....Shiek is cool... but Im not arguing... although if I may point something out in OOT that is wrong:
Kid Link goes to Hyrule Market and talks to some woman who says the Shiekah are shadow women.
Adult beats Morpha. Ruto says something about Shiek then says, "Say hi to him for me!" >_<"

-Gardevoir~

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quina. Always complaininng about hungry and eats frogs. So digusting.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sephiroth: He has got to be the most overrated and crappy false-antagonist in existence, and yet, girls and guys alike swoon like 50s actresses when they even hear the name...

Shadow: Also known as Generic Angsty Villain: Sonic Edition, Shadow is pretty much Sonic's attempt at a counter-hero a la Wario or Bass, but has the plot and predictability of a "My first" children's book.

Crash Bandicoot: Seriously, what is this guy's deal? These games and their characters were all shallow and boring. Then again, considering they wanted to put a platformer on the Playstation (because that's why you bought the system >.>; ) they served their purpose.

Jak & Daxster: Same as Crash Bandicoot, but increased tenfold when they tried to make it all "EXTREEEEME" for today's lifestyle...

Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:40 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I agree with hfxjus! Quina is so annoying - except with some of its abilities. How many times in final fantasy IX did something explode with Quina inside and it survived? About 5, maybe 6? I was heartbroken every time it reappeared...... :cry: wahhhhh!

I also hate Waluigi ( like the Childsnatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! ) and I also despise Seymour from Final Fantasy X. Snobby, evil-attacks, A-hole! How many times did I defeat him, only for him to re-appear even more mechanical than last time? Grrrr! His voice also crashed my game its so horrible and whispy! Ahhh!

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

2.Darth Nilius
3.Sheik
4.Helba(Dot hack)
5. That anoying cop from San Andreas
6.Malik
7.Yugi in any yugioh game
8. That king guy from Katamari( can't remeber his name)
9. Master Chief
10. Any thing that has to do with Ninja Gaiden

And the list continues I just don't feel like posting the rest.

Latios wrote:
Gardevoir~ wrote:
Im just going to say a select few.
Navi: Pointless. So annoying.
"HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! WATS OUT! (its suppoesed to be "watch out" but that is what it sounds like)" *in middle of boss battle and presses C^*
"Have you tried playing the Nocturne of Shadow that Shiek taught you?"
*tries to kill Navi* NAVI! DIE!! *tries to get Ganondorf to shoot an energy ball at her but fails* Aww....
...although I do like Link, only because he has a sword, arrows, ice arrows, etc. His arsenal is cool though he dies a bit to easily..... darn Pieces of Heart hiding from me....

The girl in Pokemon Colosseum: *imitates what hero would say* STOP FOLLOWING ME! IVE SNAGGED AND PURIFIED THEM ALL! STOP STALKING ME!!! v-O (that "v-O" is her with a black eye)

Wario: So fat....and ugly....and fat... and slow...and fat...and runs like a slow person...or a fat guy... (Get the point?)

.....Shiek is cool... but Im not arguing... although if I may point something out in OOT that is wrong:
Kid Link goes to Hyrule Market and talks to some woman who says the Shiekah are shadow women.
Adult beats Morpha. Ruto says something about Shiek then says, "Say hi to him for me!" >_<"

-Gardevoir~

:evil: Oh I hate that girl in collosuem, my god she is annoying*Hate*.

Also I don't like:

Voldo:Just plain wierd wiggiling around like a snake and that gay costume.
Kilik: Just kind of annoying with his sayings,eewww

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mario: He steals Luigi's spotlight and he's fat, (no tfat like Wario, Wario's got muscle underneath his fat, Mario's just fat)
Dunsparce: NO offense but its ugly

Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mario: He steals Luigi's spotlight and he's fat, (no tfat like Wario, Wario's got muscle underneath his fat, Mario's just fat)
Dunsparce: NO offense but its ugly

thats priceless! :D i agree though

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Loading... Connection cannot be found. Please refresh the page.
Gawd, why does so many people hate Link? Everyone's hating the main chary's of some of the best games..

I dislike Voldo. He fweaks the heck outta me, is very annoying when you fight him, and just freaky. He isn't a bad fighter, but he's just too complicated for me to use.

Ganon. I HATE the fat porky Ganon from the old LoZ series. The 3-d version of him at the last fight of OoC wasn't too bad, but the sprite and artwork of him is wretched. I bet he'd make some good bacon..

Paine from FFX-2 is too gothy for my taste. Lulu's alright, but Paine takes it far more than my liking.

Navi. Look at previous posts about Navi. (Preferably Jiggz)

I know there's alot more, just can't think of them now.

</center>

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

And Wario just looks fat....
SR, two words: Puppet Ganon. This thing is darn ugly. You have to shoot its butt! >_<

Anyway, another two:
Peach: So....girly. Her "Sw-eet!" PO's me. Annoying, she is. Very. Why doesnt Mario just dump her, I ask? She always manages to get kidnapped anyway. *shrugs*
Every person in every video game who wont let you go to "XX" Town/City/Place for some stupid reason:
I can name one:
Mido from TLoZ:OOT: Ugly. And annoying. "I am Mido, boss of the Kokiri and will not let you pass!" ....ugh....

-Gardevoir~

Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My least favourite character ever is Nemesis from Black & White.

He really annoyed the crap out of me "lolz i r nemesis, i r well evil. i r superior 2 u!!111one!!11wtfpwned1"

Dark Falz from Phantasy star online is annoying too, not only is he fugly, but he uses Grants & kills all the spellcasting types instantly no matter how much health they have. My poor little FOnewearl just can't take it.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hate him so much he makes you do all this long difficult work and all you get is 1400 that cheapscate and whats with his caraouse joke from the original I didn't laugh the first time he still laughs after the 700th also howcome he stalks like 3 of the same things every day is that cause he can't sell anything and when I tried to sell him my forged painting howed he know it's forged is he a stalker

Rover from ac/ac ww
obnoxious, won't shutup, called my name wierd

yay
(does a dance)

<center>

Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wario: He's fat, annoying, evil and slow.
Ganondorf: He's ugly and won't let me win SSBM.
Peach: She is annoying and I hate when she wins (which is very rare) and comes up with a stupid catchphrase.

I will come up with more when I find them.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Onaga:Got THIS close to beating the Arcade & died!

Le Mei:The costume alone makes me wanna kill her everytime!

& even though I said I had a theme, these 2:
Gina from R:Racing Evolution:She's sassy & is always trying to convince Rena to give up.I should send her crashing into a wall one of these days...

Stephan, Rena's manager:Get this.Earlier today, drove one of the Prototypes in the Twin Morgei Speedway.2 laps ahead of everyone else, but I'm right in the middle.He has the audicity to say that I'm doing a bad job!I'm in 1st place, 2 laps ahead & instead of good news, I'm told to go even faster!? :x

EDIT: Didn't want to take up space, but I question this 1:
Striker from Burnout 3 World Tour(Announcer):I question whether or not I hate him.But when I'm in a race & I suddenly hear him, it always happens just before I crash into a wall or a taxi.

Last edited by R2Breathe_fan on Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

FFVII chars - too overrated, especially Sephiroth, wat's with him?? BTW, Tifa looks great in FFAC.

Link - no idea why people likes LoZ, some of their games are stupid and some just plain ugly

Disney chars(Jap. version of KH) - they speak funny, rofl

PokemonRivals e.g. Gary, Riku Replica(KH : COM) - talks big, big time losers ppfffftt

Raiden(Mortal Kombat : Shaolin Monks) - something bout him that's just annoying

Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

*ignores that fact she heard that comment*
I agree, some of the games were a bit strange, but it was beacuse of the longetivity and they couldnt put in all that great graphics *coughyettheyHADtoputinNavicough* . The original bored me.
Another:

Giga Bowser: GAAAAAAH! ITS FACE! IT....BURNS!!!!!!!
So ugly. And gets pwned by <s>Jigglypuff</s> Purin.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next