It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 poliwag 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

im in berry forest and ive been searching for poliwag 4 ever it says in the psydx that i gotta fish but which rod i checked the magikarp and it shows super rod but he can only b caught with old rod what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what rod do i use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 am
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Calm down and type properly; people will be able to help you better that way :wink:

You are looking for a Poliwag in Berry Forest, am I right? In this case, you need to use a Super Rod, because a Super Rod always work best. Poliwags are rather uncommon, having a mere 17% appearance rate, so you have to be patient.

Anyway, here is the newly completed Locations page for Poliwag:
http://psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id= ... w=location

Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i already looked at that page but it didnt help cause i went to the magikarp page and it didnt show 1 icon of the old rod thats y im frustrated
edit:sorry for dp

Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:23 am
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

1. All Fishing information was obtained using the Super Rod, which is arguably the best rod for fishing. Old Rod and Good Rod information is not available.

2. That is merely an icon. It doesn't mean anything aside from the fact that the Pokemon is caught via fishing.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yes nnut what about the good rod if its able to catch weaker pokemon it willl b able to catch oliwag easier ause u can catch less pokemon with the god rod.
edit:omg im sorry i tp :oops:

Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The Good Rod will catch weaker Pokemon, yes. It's just that the Pokemon won't be as rare with the Good Rod because the Super Rod catches the rare and better Pokemon.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:33 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I don't really get what you mean. I just want to emphasise that the Super Rod is the best for catching Pokemon, simply because it can catch more species. Good Rods and Old Rods only fish up Magikarp, Goldeen and the like most of the time, hence their fishing information isn't available.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes sNOwBALL is completely right, most pokemon that can only be caught by using rods will pop up when you use a Super Rod. Really just like real life fishing you just have to be patient and keep fishing intill you get poliwag. I highley don't suggest this but if it really gets on your nurves that bad you can use a Action Replay. Just as sNOwBALL said just use the Super Rod and be patient like I said or you will never catch poliwag or any of the Running Legendary's on your version. :D

Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A im not that desparate to use action replay or gameshark and B i caught one so this can b locked now

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:37 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]