It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
is very close to getting banned

Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare yourselves for the RP showdown of the century! If you have evr been in an RP with me or with none other than Team Midnight's Leader, Magus *cue applause*, then you will know that we both love our plot twists. So, we decided, what better way than to twist a plot to its finish than a one on one RP! And so, with no further ado, let the One on One RP begin!

Name: Seraphina
Species: Predominantly human
Powers: Shape-shifting, Teleportation, *Undisclosed*
Pokemon:
Unknown Egg
{arcanine} Legend
{rapidash} Diamond
Appearance: *natural form undisclosed* Tanned skin, long dark brown hair, gold eyes, long dark-blue furred demonic-like tail

I'll wait for Magus to post before beginning. Until then, adieu!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Species: ??? (Doesn't know what his species)
Powers: Can control darkness, can fly, and... some more.
Pokemon:
{umbreon} Night
{gengar} Spirit
{sneasel} Ice
Apperance: Has long black hair, red eyes and a cresant moon sshaped mark on his right cheek. His left arm is covered in scars. He has black feathery wings which he can "put away" at will.

And I'm starting the RP! :twisted:

Damean was being pushed out into the sunlight, a large man behind him was shoving him, he had a black mask on in his hand was some rope. He thrust Damean against a wooden pole it was surrounded by a small patch of dry straw. A man tied Damean to the pole with the rope and left. The pole and Daeman were surrounded by a crowd of people, they were wispering to each other. When the man with the black mask came back with a lit torch, followed by a small man not even five feet tall he had a piece of parchment. "Sir Damean, you have been charged with the crime of praticing the dark arts and prasing the dark lord by marking your body with satanic symbols!" A few peopl in the crowd went "Oooh." Damean was thinking in his head "Blah blah blah, hear it before..." as he charged a little bit of dark energy in his hand, it made the shape of a small knife and he cut the rope. He waited for the small man to finish talking and the black man came over to light the straw bleow Damean. Damean swung his arm at the man who fell from surprise and the torch flew into the air landing on the small man's feathered hat, he threw his hat off and started shouting "Get him!" while Damean ran through a path in the crowd.

Last edited by Magus on Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:36 pm

Leaning against a tree, Seraphina listened to the gathered crowd outside the forest. Someone else was about to be burnt, and it was the third one this week. She shook her head and made her way to the edge of the forest, cheking to see that she was in human form first. All clear. Taking a breathe, she stepped out and made her way towards the crowd, trying to see who was going to be burnt.

It was a young man, with long dark hair and a mark on his cheek. Glancing aorund to check that nobody was watching, Seraphina gave herself a Pidegot's eyes to see what the mark was. A moon. The village thought that was the mark of Satan. That must be why the man was being burnt. Returning her eyes to normal, Seraphina gasped as the man leapt free. She was pushed back by the crowd, her tail coming unwound form her waist as she was without her realizing. She looked up to see the man running through, right towards her.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean skidded and stopped, he stared at the girl in front of him, he galnced back to see armored knight comming after him, "Crap..." he muttered and looked at the girl, "You should get out of here." he said and hae charged dark matter in his hand it became the shape of a sword, as the armored men came charging, the dark matter diminished to reveal a sword with a silver blade, the hilt has a black diamond in the shape of a cresant moon. "Run before they come after you for 'being a child of satan'." Damean said calmly.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:53 pm

"Huh? Why would? My tail!" Seraphina hurried to wrap her tail aorund her waist again, but luckily nobody had noticed.
"Do you need help? I know where we can go.." her voice trailed off. He wouldn't want her help. She should jut go. She turned and started making her way back through the crowd, pulling her hood over her head so that they couldn't see her golden eyes.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The girl wandered off, Damean stared at the girls for a minute and then he realized that the knights were still after him, "Screw this..." he muttered and his sword disappeared in dark energy, he then commanded his wings to come out, the already startled crowed totally paniced and Damean rose into the air. "Do you realize who I am!?" Damean said in the most intimidating voice he could, "I am the angel of death!" he yelled and the crowd began to run, the knights stopped in thier place, "Get back or I'll kill you!" Damean said, the knight retreated quickly. Damean landed, and stroked his wings, "Boy I hate cramps..." he muttered and flexed the joint in his wing. The entire area around him was empty besides a few people who were stunned by the display.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 pm

Seraphina stood behind a tree in the forest and stared in amazement. That man was like her! Well, sort of..Spinning around, she changed back to her natural form and leaned on the tree. As she did, she leaned against a thin branch which snapped with a loud CRACK.

"Uh oh.." Seraphina froze, waiting to see if anyone had heard that.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean heard a snap and with blinding speed flew to the source of the sound, to see a girl, a girl coverd in blue fur there, "So that explains the tail." he said.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:37 pm

Seraphina froze. She was caught. She swallowed nervously and looked up at the winged man.

"Uh... Hi?"

Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hi." Damean replied calmly, he leaned against the same tree she was leaning against, "You a traveler?" he asked, "'Cause if you aren't, how'd you not get caught?" Damean asked looking at her through the corner of his eye, he'd seen many people who looked like her, in the sense that they had blue fur and a tail, but none of them were so... pretty.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:00 pm

((ROFL You've seen lots of people with blue fur and a tail? Thats hilarious!))

"Uh, well.." Seraphina looked at the ground. She never had been good around new people. "I'm, er... not really a traveler so much.. I mean, um, I live near the village.. just in the forest, see.." She glanced up at him then lowered her eyes shyly. She'd certainly never seen a human with wings before.. But he's probably not entirely human... she thought.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Really?" Damean replied, "You don't come to the village often then?" he asked, "Just say in the forest, in exile, where you aren't bothered by humans?" He said, "Where you exiled beore the execution law came into place?" Damean asked looking at her, Is she scared? Damean asked himself, No, she'd be running away if she was... he thought. "Erk, Are you scared of me?" Damean blurted out.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:28 pm

"Huh?" Seraphina looked up, startled at his question. "No.." she said quickly. "I can.. I can go into the village if I want.." she murmured. "I'm not really exiled, just.. I have to.." She looked back down at the ground. "I have to be able to .." Her voice trailed off. She waved her tail slightly, just as movement in her sash caught her attention.
"Oh!" she cried. She reached into her sash and pulled out a large egg. It was a dark red color, with swirls and patches of orange, gold and lighter red, and it was jiggling slowly in her hands. She watched it closely, forgetting for the moment about Damean.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

An egg? Damean thought then suddenly the mark on his cheek began to burn, "Oww..." he muttered as blurred visions of a black egg with yellow markings on it began to hatch, the vision stopped and he saw the girl looking at her egg with curiousness, the moon shaped mark on his cheek still burning slightly, "Rayquaza..." he muttered as he looked at the egg.
He shook his head, "Do you know what'll hatch from that?" he asked the girl turning his head towads the now setting sun.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:34 am

Seraphina shook her head. "No, not really. It came from Johtonn though, so it'll probably be considered rare. I'll have to be careful with it." She turned the egg over in her hands, careful not to burn herself. The egg was stifling hot.

((No changing my plan, Magus :P I know what I want to come from this egg. I suppose I might let you change it... maybe

Oh, and in these times, the Regions are Kantarnn, Johtonn and Hoennia. The names get changed some time in the future))

((EDIT: We're in Kantarnn at the moment))

Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No changing my plan, Magus :P I know what I want to come from this egg. I suppose I might let you change it...))
((I'm not changing you plans he was just in a little flashback. Hey Kantarnn! My plan maybe executed sooner than I thought! :twisted: ))

"Johtonn huh?" Damean replied rubbing his cheek were it was burning, "I'm assuming a fire-type will hatch from that thing..." Damean bent down to loo at the egg, the heat from it warmed his face, "Probably a poweful one too." he muttered as he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, a man fumbling with a cross bow he lifted it and shakily aimed for the girl, Damean shoved her out of the way as the arrow flew at him, it hit him in the heart. Damean collapsed to the ground and his wings wen bck into his boddy but soon shot back out, but instead of feathery black wigns they were bat-like wings with red markings on them, "Run!" he yelled at the girl.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:56 pm

((Wow, he got started sooner that I thought! *<CF's real name> used Chameleon!* *<CF's real name> blended in to suit the situation!*))

Seraphina gasped and instinctively did the first thing that came to her mind - she teleported. In a flash she disappeared, leaving nothing but a whisp of dark blue smoke to show that she had been standing there. She re-appeared in a tree above Damean's head and quickly transformed. She wasn't going to let this strange man get killed, not if she could help it. Choosing her form carefully, she crouched and waited for the right moment.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I said run!" Damean yelled, "I know your still here!" slowly Dameans voice got more monsterous, "Go before I kill you!!" Damean yelled in a now non-human voice, his eyes turned pure red, "heh, heh heh..." Damean muttered and he flew at the man with crossbow so fast that he seemed to teleport, he grabbed the man by the neck, and tossed him into a tree with more force than a Tyranitar could muster. The man was bleeding intesly in the forehead, Damean flew at him again and gabbed his hand, with nails now sharper than a sword, into the man's throat, blood gushed form his throat as Damean pulled out his vioce box, as more men with armor came out of a stone structure, Damean flew at them and smashed them into the building, causing intense cracks to go across the walls of the building, Damean dove at one of the men, collapsing the building onto of them.

Damean rose out of the ruble of the stone structure, roaring loudly in a not-human tone, he blinked his eyes, and slowly regained sanity, his eyes returned to normal, nails no longer sharp. He collapsed gasping for breath, "What have I done?" he muttered as blood dripped from his hands onto the now ruined building.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:59 pm

"Bad plan." she said softly retreating further up the tree. Changing back to her natural form, she perched on a branch and pulled out her egg again. Turning it over in her hands, she sighed and wondered when it would hatch, for the moment forgetting Damean and his temporary insanity.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean stumbled to his feet, That girl!! this thought rang through his head, he looked around, not seeing anysign of her, he started lifting rumble with great effort he manged to go lift a few large chunks around, finding a dead man with a crushed skull. Why!? Damean thought, then with great pain the black bat-like wings returned to his body, then his feathery wings shot back out, he collapsed to the ground again and then noticed something in a tree, a blue figure cradiling something red. She's alive! Daeman thought, he pulled the arrow out of his heart, just realizing it was still there, "That's why..." he muttered and then got up, the gash from the arrow hitting him was quickly healed. ...Seraphina... Damean thought, he shook his head, Were did I hear that before? Daeman then saw a blurred vision of a woman standing in the sunset, ocean was infront of her, and a word rang through Damean's head, Mother...

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:26 pm

((What the flip? Just go with it. He's got something planned. Nah, you think? Well, alright...))

Running her hands over the egg's smooth surface, she marveld at the heat it was radiating. Damean was right, it probably would be a Fire type. That was good, Fire Types were her specialty.

Glancing down she saw Damean. She froze, wondering if he was safe yet.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean rose on shakey knees, and put away his wings, he rapped his cloak around himself, he walked away from the tree. She can't be near me if I go beserk again... Damean thought and tears began run down his face uncontrollably, "I'm sorry." he said to the rubble, adressing the dead. See you later... Seraphina... he thought and began a trek towards the forest.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:01 pm

"Huh?" Seraphina watched in confusion as he began to walk away.

"No, wait!" she called out. Wrapping up the egg again, she teleported down in front of him, holding up her hands.

"Don't go."

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Seeing Seraphina startled Damean, "You..." he muttered, Damean's head ran wild with thoughts, "You should stay away..." he said turning his head to look away from her, "If you say what I can do, you know why." Why is she following me? Damean thought.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:16 pm

"I'm not scared of you." she said, and this time, she meant it. Sure she had seen what he'd done, but she couldn't help feeling that he hadn't meant to. Why am I following him? she wondered. I guess I've been lonely... normal people don't want to talk to me once they see my tail. And he's like me.. well, sort of.. "I might need your help with the egg." she said softly, almost as if trying it, to see if it'd work.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next