It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Probation System 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My Cousins Gave Me Them!
They Are Family!!
Ask Them!! Family PC!!
:x :x :x :x

Could it be that you asked them to join and give you them? When someone registers, then other accounts register and suddenly give something like Psybucks away, it becomes very suspicious.

Even though we can't prove it, what happened still points to the same concept: accounts were registered and the only action used with them was the Psybuck function.

This is your own fault. Because I'm sure I have many people nodding their heads when I say: More than likely, all those accounts were basically created to give you Psybucks.

Now I suggest you stop, if you argue the point take it up with your cousins or a moderator. And I'm sure no moderator wants to deal with your bull. So now you have two options:

1) Get over it and just interact with the community
2) Continue arguing and be banned from the site.

Option one should be your choice, because you may be taken off Probation. But being taken off a ban is highly unlikely.

EDIT: soulmaster, stop now before you make yourself look more like an idiot. :roll:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:23 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

My Cousins Gave Me Them!
They Are Family!!
Ask Them!! Family PC!!
:x :x :x :x

Too bad. When multiple accounts sign up from the same IP and immediately give all of their Psybucks to someone, it looks suspicious.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:37 pm
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Aggron has been put on probation for signing up as collie and kman and donating the combined 100 Psybucks to himself.

collie and kman have since been deleted from the forums database.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have to agree with F_W and Truestar, it does look suspicious, and my advice to you is to stop arguing Zabuza, I went down the past of arguing and let me tell you, being Banned?....... not fun, so just take the Probation and think yourself lucky you haven't been banned :?

EDIT: Another one?! seriously people they're PSYBUCKS they aren't like real money, I'm happy with the 80 that I have so why can't you be happy with the 100 or less you both have, and as TK said, don't think you can get away with it.

Last edited by 2x4b on Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I Wish 2 Stay and interact.

The Whole Thing Started (According 2 Them) is because Im the family bank.
im the only young person with money. They Decieded:

'Lets Pay Him Back His Real Money With PsyBucks!' <---Crystal_Latios

'Hey Thats A Perfect idea!'<----Young_Blaz

Im Sorry 4 All This, I Really am. Please forgive me. :cry: :oops:

~I'm sure the elites have forgiven you by not banning you.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:45 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

EDIT: Another one?! seriously people they're PSYBUCKS they aren't like real money, I'm happy with the 80 that I have so why can't you be happy with the 100 or less you both have, and as TK said, don't think you can get away with it.

Just like material money, the general public's belief is that the more you have of it, the more powerful or popular you are. In the words of Krisp, "You look cool when you're rich." Even though it's not real money, you can still buy things with it, and for this, one's id comes into play and people become greedy and selfish.

In the chats, Krisp and TonberryKing wrote:
[15:24:07] <+Krisp> You look cool when you're rich.
[15:24:48] <@TK-Away> you look stupid on probabtion

Remember that.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Good point, Swift. Really, it isnt real money, so what's the big deal? Personally, I dont care. Money doesnt make the world go around, thats human kindness.
Again, good point.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not to change the subject or anything, But what happened to supreme eevee? as far as I know, he was at a normal setting, (no probation) and the next thing I know, Banned! he was kinda active in hydro and was a kinda fun guy. what did he do? what happened to him. :| not that I'm mad at the mods for banning him, I'm sure you have a good reson. but I'm curious as to what happened to my friend.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:26 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Supreme Eevee was one of Zabuza's mule accounts. If he makes anymore accounts, the mods will know. ;)

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

okay. thanks for telling me! :) and just so you know (you probably already do,) Jodi is not a mule account. we just use the same Computer. :)

Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Uhm, earlier today I saw Young_Blaz and Supreme Eevee were banned. Now they're not. Was I seeing things or not?

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Yes, they have been un-banned. There is no need to report to you on every action done, is there? :P

Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay. I was just confirming the fact that I am not delusionary. Thanks. :P

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OMG Swift is on t3h Probation.

;p

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haha, I fell off my chair laughing, it isnt THAT funny but I just laughed in hysterics.

I think this probation is a good idea, not banning but its a heavy warning.

Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:34 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

OMG Swift is on t3h Probation.

;p

lmao. I was all freaked out about that when I saw it that night. And then I remembered I had voluteered for something... :x

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The first thing that came to mind was: why the heck wasn't I in the chats when it happened? ;P

I probably would know all about it if I was there. :x

Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Just a thought: have you spoken to the offender to inform them that they would be on probation? Have you discussed with them the terms of this aggreement and heard their side of the story?
In addition, do they need to remain active members in order to redeem themselves?

Just thought it was worth asking...

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There is no discussing the terms of agreements, it's an order. :wink: And it would be wise to be an active member and being a better member in order to redeem yourself. If you simply run away forever there wouldn't be any point to redeem yourself, however if you stay, be a good member then people may start forgetting. :)

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i Got a question when i am on probation can i still goin teams?

Aggron

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes, you should be able to unless an Admin says otherwise. But also be aware, even though it will probably not happen, that the Team Leader can reject your membership. Don't be surprised if it happens, even though I'm 99% sure it won't. :)

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Loading... Connection cannot be found. Please refresh the page.
I think he can join, cause we have the Krytens on our team, both of them.

</center>

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes, you should be able to unless an Admin says otherwise. But also be aware, even though it will probably not happen, that the Team Leader can reject your membership. Don't be surprised if it happens, even though I'm 99% sure it won't. :)
I reject them, just because it's telling them that they have to follow the rules, if they don't then I don't give them permssion to be a memeber of Midnight.

Once they redeem themselves I'll let them join.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

and can other People donate psybucks to People on probation?

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ok Thanks for telling me
and can other People donate psybucks to People on probation?

Probably, however that's ultimately up to the Admins. I don't believe you can though because if I remember right this whole thing was because of Psybucks, if it was, you won't be getting any. :wink:

I suggest you come up with a list of questions instead of just posting after each quesiton pops up. :)

Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next